Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

On 12/30/2019 at 3:53 PM, Chordveil said:

xcuse me, but did anyone have info if this have ever been released by the modder?
sorry in advance if it's already in topic, i might've actually missed it if that's the case

78661609_482445339144587_6954798589172252672_n.jpg

75586168_482445345811253_99246485073297408_n.jpg

excuse me man ... but where find this mod ¨?

1 hour ago, k0kelivecl said:

excuse me man ... but where find this mod ¨?

someone made it but a lot of mod creators like to keep their mods private for some reason... Maybe an ounce of exclusivity. Kinda cringe but we cant do anything about it.

On 11/26/2019 at 9:03 PM, hashigicc9 said:

Well, would you look at that? The only mod that actually worked but in the worst way possible. lmao 

Guys, help, please.

dsg.jpg

I am doing something wrong ... something similar happens to me ... since I am editing the pc00i_model and once I edit the 000.dds I transform it to png in photoshop I fix it I do any editing to the smallest ... then with the web page I transform the png to dds I replace it ... I re-generate the pc00i_model.g1t ... and when I run the application it ends without any edition and with Ryza's skin with the colors of the clothes I edit ... someone knows what could be done to solve this error ... maybe the form of converted the 000.dds to png or the software to reconverted to dds ... please tell me 

Captura.PNG

6 hours ago, kinkanon said:

eso es realmente lindo, parece que tienes los archivos g1t y elixir que no coinciden, por eso la textura no está asignada correctamente

And how do I make them coincide? ... I thought that it was only to open the g1t and edit the 000 in photoshop ... I also have to modify the elixir ...

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I just download Atelier Ryza and like to apply a mod. I read an old post you guys talked and already got mode file so, I may mistake but, I can't find a guide how to use them or maybe I just confuse, anyway, I like to ask for help, please teach me how to use a mod for Atelier Ryza?

Thing I got now is : Atelier Games TSVM Repack - R2.5
I like to apply a mod : Atelier Ryza\Ryza Outfit\Divertimento Embrace\Cut Skirt Only   (Cut Skirt Only)

I was try The Silver Vox mode and follow every his step but, It seem nothing happen in the end. (I do every step since 1-10 just 11.Play The Game & Have Fun is what I can't follow (lol) because mod not appear as guide said. I might miss something but, I can't find what it is. )
I feel like this guide may miss some part like, after place mod file, didn't I need to make it back to PACK00_02.pak file?

This is his link. I do every step so, game can run normally but, nothing happen.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259

Anyway, please teach me how to use  Atelier Games TSVM Repack - R2.5 to mod.
Thank you very much for help sir.

11 hours ago, ensanityx said:

11 hours ago, ensanityx said:

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I just download Atelier Ryza and like to apply a mod. I read an old post you guys talked and already got mode file so, I may mistake but, I can't find a guide how to use them or maybe I just confuse, anyway, I like to ask for help, please teach me how to use a mod for Atelier Ryza?

Thing I got now is : Atelier Games TSVM Repack - R2.5
I like to apply a mod : Atelier Ryza\Ryza Outfit\Divertimento Embrace\Cut Skirt Only   (Cut Skirt Only)

I was try The Silver Vox mode and follow every his step but, It seem nothing happen in the end. (I do every step since 1-10 just 11.Play The Game & Have Fun is what I can't follow (lol) because mod not appear as guide said. I might miss something but, I can't find what it is. )
I feel like this guide may miss some part like, after place mod file, didn't I need to make it back to PACK00_02.pak file?

This is his link. I do every step so, game can run normally but, nothing happen.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259

Anyway, please teach me how to use  Atelier Games TSVM Repack - R2.5 to mod.
Thank you very much for help sir.

I tell you ... the method for the mods to work you must first have the guts_pak and launch the PACK00_02.pak in it to generate the folder x64 / character / and inside the folder you can put the mods in the folder of the particular mod. .. I mean if you want to change the original riza outfit that it starts with ... you should look for x64 / character / pc00a and replace the files pc00a_model.g1t and pc00a_model.elixir.gz ... make sure to back up the originals by the mods have failures (can go from leaving ryza with a mods with failures until the application closes) ... if this happens simply replace it with the original mod and voila .... I tried it with the steam version and it did not It gave problems ... I even replaced some skin with some that I did not have like the divervento or the summer style with a greater cleavage ... what I have not been able to do yet is edit mods and they fit me well but with the ones on the page They have worked for me very well ...

9 hours ago, k0kelivecl said:

I tell you ... the method for the mods to work you must first have the guts_pak and launch the PACK00_02.pak in it to generate the folder x64 / character / and inside the folder you can put the mods in the folder of the particular mod. .. I mean if you want to change the original riza outfit that it starts with ... you should look for x64 / character / pc00a and replace the files pc00a_model.g1t and pc00a_model.elixir.gz ... make sure to back up the originals by the mods have failures (can go from leaving ryza with a mods with failures until the application closes) ... if this happens simply replace it with the original mod and voila .... I tried it with the steam version and it did not It gave problems ... I even replaced some skin with some that I did not have like the divervento or the summer style with a greater cleavage ... what I have not been able to do yet is edit mods and they fit me well but with the ones on the page They have worked for me very well ...

I follow your advice but, got a question, what I need for replace pc00a_model.g1t and pc00a_model.elixir.gz? I need Mod file name pc00a_model.g1t and pc00a_model.elixir.gz too? what mod is it? I can't find some so, I use another mod like pc00h instand and change name too pc00a_model since you said it's find if it change to failure mod, just make sure that we can mod but, when I start game, it force close after while. so I'm failed

Let me repeat my step again, 

first, I pleace guts_pak on Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data and drag PACK00_02.pak here to generate x64 / character /
Then, I like to mod pc00dl a skirtless I use mod from  Atelier Games TSVM Repack - R2.5  so, I go to  Steam\steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\pc00d and replace pc00d_model.g1t the mod one, this folder also have  pc00d_model.elixir but, I didn't something with it since mod file no have the same thing and done. I enter the game that can run as normal but, Ryza didn't change at all. I didn't play game yet but, I saw a video on Youtube if mod success it can change ryza at the beginning. 

and I have changed PACK00_02.pak name to PACK00_02 Original.pak as guide told me too.

Did I miss something? please guide me.

Hi all. Hope this thread isn't too dead. Dunno if something like this has already been created but has anyone modified Ryza's model(s) to have more bouncy breast physics? Her current physics are too subdued for my liking. Klaudia and Lila would be a plus as well if anyone's got them down.

15 minutes ago, iMACobra said:

Hi all. Hope this thread isn't too dead. Dunno if something like this has already been created but has anyone modified Ryza's model(s) to have more bouncy breast physics? Her current physics are too subdued for my liking. Klaudia and Lila would be a plus as well if anyone's got them down.

No bouncy mod as for as I can recall.

I have heard you can get better bouncy physics by limit FPS to 30 and turn on v-sync

I cannot really tell if there is a huge difference, but it does looks a bit more smooth

11 hours ago, willace said:

No bouncy mod as for as I can recall.

I have heard you can get better bouncy physics by limit FPS to 30 and turn on v-sync

I cannot really tell if there is a huge difference, but it does looks a bit more smooth

Ah, I see. Thank you. 

Hi, hi. I am new here and i recently bought the game. I have a little dumb request, is there a way to mod the game so you can remove ryza's shoes while maybe keeping the socks thingies she has? Doubt anyone would take this request so i was kinda hoping that with a bit of luck maybe i can manage to pull it off myself (despite knowing nothing at all about mod creation)