Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

does anyone know if the Steam version of the game contains the base files of the Blue Puni, Summer adventure and White T shirt costume? if so, how do I go about and enable them? best if I can "unlock" them by tampering with the game files so they appear in the Diary changing room.

thanks!

1 hour ago, john419 said:

does anyone know if the Steam version of the game contains the base files of the Blue Puni, Summer adventure and White T shirt costume? if so, how do I go about and enable them? best if I can "unlock" them by tampering with the game files so they appear in the Diary changing room.

thanks!

As far as I know, they werent really ever released, but they were linked multiple times in this thread for use.

Just now, Ludwig7 said:

As far as I know, they werent really ever released, but they were linked multiple times in this thread for use.

i managed to get the blue puni costume working by replacing the pc00f file with p00b files

is there a way to add slots into the changing room to make them show up instead of replacing files? cuz i have the files in the game already, so the only thing blocking should be some codes right

The Secret of Kurken Island was a regional Gust Shop exclusive DLC that isn't available any more. It included the Blue Puni T-shirt, a Ramen T-shirt, and a white blouse, all for Ryza. Us Westerners can't get the full DLC, since it is only present in Japanese localized versions of the game pre-purchased via Gust's own website prior to the game's release.

We can, however, copy the files over an existing outfit.

10 minutes ago, Sweater Christi said:

The Secret of Kurken Island was a regional Gust Shop exclusive DLC that isn't available any more. It included the Blue Puni T-shirt, a Ramen T-shirt, and a white blouse, all for Ryza. Us Westerners can't get the full DLC, since it is only present in Japanese localized versions of the game pre-purchased via Gust's own website prior to the game's release.

We can, however, copy the files over an existing outfit.

ahh thats a bummer

what about the Divertimento’s Embrace dlc? can i manually add that into the game and trigger the exclusive scene as well? and can we add a slot for Summer Adventure! Ryza costume? cuz its already in the game files

4 hours ago, john419 said:

ahh thats a bummer

what about the Divertimento’s Embrace dlc? can i manually add that into the game and trigger the exclusive scene as well? and can we add a slot for Summer Adventure! Ryza costume? cuz its already in the game files

Adding new costume entries into the game is beyond me at the moment. It's probably feasible but you'd have to really dig into the files to find out.

2 hours ago, Sweater Christi said:

Adding new costume entries into the game is beyond me at the moment. It's probably feasible but you'd have to really dig into the files to find out.

ahh i see

guess i'll just stick with modifying game files

thanks for the response tho :)

does anybody mind giving me a basic rundown of how models are generally extracted/ re-injected into the game once altered?

Are modders reskinning characters (having altered vertex/normals etc) before bringing them back in or what? It all goes straight over my head.