Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

1 hour ago, MrBojingo said:

Its a good thing i didnt buy this game yet. Black Friday is coming up. What's the chances that this game will be on sale?

Also, i know the chances are extremely slim, but would it ever be possible to mod this game on the switch? I know its a long stretch (very long one), but i dont see any harm in asking.

pretty sure you can mod it on the switch, go through the pages of this thread and its there somewhere (iirc) This game has been on sale a few times and will def go on sale either on or before the sequel's release, so you can either wait or get it ASAP and complete it before it comes out.

On 11/9/2020 at 3:10 AM, LeviLL said:

I made a little adjustment to moderchan's Ryza mod.

Now Ryza has a little bigger boobs and hips with tan skin and blonde hair.

Ryza.jpg.50c6a7c67fa5aed452ffecae544da5f8.jpg

pc00a_model.elixir.gz 4.65 MB · 195 downloads

pc00a_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 186 downloads

I learned how to use Blender just for the bigger boobs.Whats wrong with me.

请问方便交流一下修改方法吗,我这边只要编辑任何东西游戏就直接无法运行了,想请教一下

The game has a discount on steam, before buying I'd like to know if there are any bigger boob mods for ryza? If they have been shared previously, what keywords should I search with?

Damn it was painful, but I found bigger boobs in this thread:

I wish the "concept" posted by XYZ had matured into something but oh well.

Got it working on my end:

Atelier_Ryza_2020_11_28_18_52_39_782.thumb.jpg.aa0ca57b8d871602b11087572ecd82cd.jpg

Okay I decided to append my comment to help folks looking for bigger boobs in this thread. So far all meshes made by lord14 feature bigger boobs, but they've been done on only two outfits. First is the puni shirt (pc00c) and second is the summer bikini(swimsuit?)

An alternate texture for the blue-puni also seems to work with lord14's mesh:

Atelier_Ryzav1_08_exe.unpacked_2020_12_02_00_08_36_294.thumb.jpg.49b59b052d92a1b7605367ad422e87ff.jpg

And this is lord14's summer bikini with bigger boobs but skirt removed:

Desktop_2020_12_02_00_12_53_007.thumb.jpg.ae0c61a806151e6be57c6cac3cefbdf8.jpg

I need to allocate some time to understand blender to be able to mix/match meshes like I usually do in skyrim(bodyslide). Or perhaps there isn't enough flexibility otherwise others would have done something similar (like using the pc00d or diverto outfit hairstyle with other outfits).

I settled with using Christ's edits as I really wanted a black version of diverto outfit without lewding it (call it a lore friendly playthrough haha)

Atelier_Ryzav1_08_exe.unpacked_2020_12_02_00_13_52_087.thumb.jpg.c6e5f36c35c1b0e9e4083ae685508822.jpg

Thanks to all the modders dedicated in this thread. I wonder if we can backport ryza's "adult" model to this game if it uses the same file structure.

On 11/17/2020 at 4:43 PM, namespace said:

I've noticed that I ought to choose the option "Flip Vertically" and choose the Biggest Layer as the only Invisible, and eventually the result itself meets the similarity of the original file

It should be BC3 DXT5

But I couldn't find a way to auto-produce only three layers (2048px, 1024px, 512px).

Although it didn't matter and the modified .DDS file worked well.

19 minutes ago, nanogenesis said:

The game has a discount on steam, before buying I'd like to know if there are any bigger boob mods for ryza? If they have been shared previously, what keywords should I search with?

I've got a whole look of all previous pages before, and it seems there exists no shared links related to Bigger Boobs.

9 hours ago, zenchan said:

Have somebody this mod and give me the file:

https://nulledsoftware.com/atelier-ryza-nude-mod-download/

the downloud link is not good

Or is there a similar mod?

THX

i think that link is fake? the pictures are all pulled from here or 4ch and the comments under the post are also fake

as for the mods featured, you can at least find the one for the main character ryza by following the links on moderchan's twitter profile https://twitter.com/moderchan_steam (google translate will help)

10 hours ago, dlgusqls40 said:

Following the guide I unpacked PACK00_02.PAK, put the mod file correctly and ran the game, but it is infinite loading.
I've been trying to solve this problem for 4 hours and I'm going to get crazy.

I want to see ryza's oppai right now. Please help gentlemen

Did you change the name of the file PACK00_02.PAK?
The file PACK00_02.PAK must no longer be in data.

When extracting the .pak file, it creates a "data" folder with a "x64" folder inside of it.
Take the "x64" folder and put it with the .pak files, don't leave it inside the "data" folder.

If the game takes longer than 3 minutes to load, it's probably still broken, don't wait for an hour.

So im just trying to use the Blue poni outfit and from my understanding it should be found in pack00_02.pak. So I unpacked it using gust tools, However I cant find pc00b in the newly created data/x64/character. Am I doing something wrong or was it removed or something?

Edit: Nevermind, there is a link to the file earlier in the thread.

I have a problem when it's raining and using Ryza favourite outfit topless, when going into the farm she reverts back to the original costume, when I teleport back into my room she is back topless, tried with transparent summer adventure and it works like normal, is it because of getting wet and "pc00a_wet" is unmodified?

Also would it be possible to just rename the topless mod from "pc00a" to replace another costume like "pc00e" for example?

Edit: Tried renaming the topless mod and placing into the pc00a_wet_ folder and it worked BUT she didnt have the wet effect..please help :(

Edit 2: This time I tried it in pc00f and it remains topless BUT without any wet effect...its weird because simply walking outside your house you have the wet effect, but as soon as you tele out of the area you loose it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, Fox696 said:

I have a problem when it's raining and using Ryza favourite outfit topless, when going into the farm she reverts back to the original costume, when I teleport back into my room she is back topless, tried with transparent summer adventure and it works like normal, is it because of getting wet and "pc00a_wet" is unmodified?

Also would it be possible to just rename the topless mod from "pc00a" to replace another costume like "pc00e" for example?

Edit: Tried renaming the topless mod and placing into the pc00a_wet_ folder and it worked BUT she didnt have the wet effect..please help :(

Edit 2: This time I tried it in pc00f and it remains topless BUT without any wet effect...its weird because simply walking outside your house you have the wet effect, but as soon as you tele out of the area you loose it.

The wet effect is baked into the model, that's also the reason only the default model has this effect. You need to modify the textures of the Topless Model to archive the effect.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, StuffHappens11 said:

Has anyone made the see through mod for Ryza's default into a wet model? If so does anyone know where I can find it?

never mind found the mod now I just need to figure out why I can't decrypt the pak files anymore after I redownloaded the game. It's almost as if the programs themselves are broken but clearly other people can still use them fine.

Edit: got it working thanks to the help of SilverVox :D