Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

5 minutes ago, ly_5408 said:

image.png.b354748765b9c8fc6a15e1ca8379b3fc.png

Should be fine except for ns13. This is mine: 

Spoiler

a21_alch.png.55ee58bf6c6c9786c9d337ef89bafeab.png

You run another regional version of the game though. So file paths/names might have changed. You can extract the game with hactool and check the correct path yourself if this doesn't work.

1 hour ago, fraggerman said:

/atmosphere/contents/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Res_EN/ui/a21_battle.g1t

If you also want to add the full body and alchemy portraits it's /atmosphere/contents/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Res_CMN/ui/a21_chara_stand_cardXX.g1t for the full body portraits and /atmosphere/contents/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/Res_CMN/Ipu/(still_)NSXX.g1t for the alchemy portraits.

You seem like you know a thing, or two about the Switch Version. Could you help me with an issue I've been having? I can't get this particular character model working right in the game, it looks like it's not mapped for the PC00A model originally, just based off how it looks in-game, any thoughts on what I could do to get it working?

16 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

Should be fine except for ns13. This is mine: 

Reveal hidden contents

a21_alch.png.55ee58bf6c6c9786c9d337ef89bafeab.png

You run another regional version of the game though. So file paths/names might have changed. You can extract the game with hactool and check the correct path yourself if this doesn't work.

When I was about to give up, I tried the same method a second time, and a miracle appeared.. Thanks again.??

38 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

What exactly is the problem? It looks the same as in the picture for me. I just threw it in without changes except for the file name.

Hide contents

2020061410153100-F12974AE8082D149C8CABC8562FD1F0A.jpg.4a8eb5220b90b4b3e32a737a3eb6e582.jpg

a21_swimsuit.png.d1ab252f3140a7242fccc6b920bf2f44.png

Spoiler

2020061401490800-F12974AE8082D149C8CABC8562FD1F0A.jpg.442dce94f51635e2203377774a979082.jpgScreenshot_3.png.9b5e002d31bba7251b90301b3d0b532c.png

Looks like the textures, or something isn't right? What version of the game are you running by chance?

(Also I use Simple Mod Manager so thats why before contents I have a mod name)

6 minutes ago, fraggerman said:

There's your problem. The model isn't loaded at all because of a bad filename.

IT WORKS, wow I guess when I went to rename all the skins I downloaded, I must have auto-corrected the file name by mistake in my head haha.

That fixed every skin I was having an issue with, thanks so much. I feel like a doofus.

If requests are allowed, I wanted to ask if it's possible some kind soul could create an edit of the Ryza nude mod that retains the hat, gloves and thighboots/thighhighs from the default outfit? I really like that type of partial nudity. ?

Basically just like the topless mod except without the bottom shorts as well.

Spoiler

10682.jpg.c94aa0bc3c3622ef8eee420efb1ffe62.jpgpreview10732a.jpg.e601868d5fb364d282e5a51bcf21a5c0.jpg

Sadly I don't have knowledge in Atelier modding and relatively little in 3D model modding in general to pull this off.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:34 AM, Sweater Christi said:

Try using a hex editor like HxD

Untitled.jpg

The game crashes and wont read the unpacked PACK01.PAK, this contains the event and script folders, I wanted to edit them too but the game wont read these folders I think?  They are inside the games Data folder.

On 6/24/2020 at 5:07 AM, kissinstructor said:

The game crashes and wont read the unpacked PACK01.PAK, this contains the event and script folders, I wanted to edit them too but the game wont read these folders I think?  They are inside the games Data folder.

I haven't figure it all out yet, but you need to put the folders inside PACK01.PAK BOTH in data folder and atelier ryza game folder (where your .exe file is).
I know there's no need of two copies of those folders, you just need to know what folders belong to where, which i haven't figured it out. When I tried to put only in the data folder, the game crashed. when I tried to put them only in atelier ryza game folder, the game can run but ryza can't swing her tools (staff, sickle, axe, etc) for whatever reason.

5 hours ago, yuni623 said:

A mod that switches the appearance and voice of a character. Or is there a way? I want to make the main character lent.

yeah dude just go call over the voice actors and make them re-do all the lines for every character.

On 6/8/2020 at 10:07 PM, Sweater Christi said:

Sharing my personal edits, use it as you please. Replaces the Midnight Black outfit by default.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Features:

• most straps and bags removed
  • hand-painted eye textures
  • black finger nails and toe nails
  • light-blond hair, with adjusted shine texture
  • blouse was slightly shortened, with light trim
  • more cleavage, visible black bra
  • adjusted tummy
  • slightly more pink, less saturated skin on body and face
  • eyeliner and eye shadow
  • slightly more pink lips

Known Issues:

• the blouse has a seam on the side, I might fix that later if it bothers me

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

pc00e_model.g1t 13.58 MB · 125 downloads

Fsr this is the only mod i couldnt make it work... Can someone post the elixir file for this too? Assuming problem is related to that 

@mechamaiden78  That's pretty cool, but maybe ditch the edgy puppet angle and lean more into cyber doll. Also it'd  be more fitting for the nude mod. Is there a nipple-less nude mode? if so, use that. Maybe try the edgy puppet angle with klaudia, she looks more like a stereotypical lolita doll than ryza.

@yuni623 You can easily swap Lent's model with Ryza, you might even be able to swap Ryza staff for his sword, voice and animations might be possible too.  All the info to do model swaps is in the thread already so i suggest you look through it to figure out the basics.

inspired by mechamaiden78 , i did this:

https://ibb.co/CvB3ZxL

It's still a work in progress, i had it near perfect but then photoshop went and crashed and i lost it all and had to start again, i don't think this looks as good as the 1st version as i kinda rushed to re do it.

I'd love if you shared your edited body texture mechamaiden78i'd like to tweak it.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:26 AM, kinkanon said:

@mechamaiden78  That's pretty cool, but maybe ditch the edgy puppet angle and lean more into cyber doll. Also it'd  be more fitting for the nude mod. Is there a nipple-less nude mode? if so, use that. Maybe try the edgy puppet angle with klaudia, she looks more like a stereotypical lolita doll than ryza.

@yuni623 You can easily swap Lent's model with Ryza, you might even be able to swap Ryza staff for his sword, voice and animations might be possible too.  All the info to do model swaps is in the thread already so i suggest you look through it to figure out the basics.

inspired by mechamaiden78 , i did this:

https://ibb.co/CvB3ZxL

It's still a work in progress, i had it near perfect but then photoshop went and crashed and i lost it all and had to start again, i don't think this looks as good as the 1st version as i kinda rushed to re do it.

I'd love if you shared your edited body texture mechamaiden78i'd like to tweak it.

I was actually leaning towards the "robot imposter"-like design. The kind where they look very identical, aside from the seams and other robotic features, where anyone can mistake them for the original person. I also added some lights on her body to look a bit high-tech. I was planning to do the same for Klaudia and Lila.

The reason for choosing the regular Ryza outfit is because I use Blender to check if other parts of the edit are aligned well with the model. I could retexture the nude models if there was model of it that I could import to Blender, but I have no knowledge in ripping models.

Thinking about it, Ryza is the least fitting girl among the three with this kind of robot design. It fits Klaudia as a doll, like you suggested, and also Lila, as an emotionless attack robot.

Here's the PSD file for the body: T000.psd

I really like robot girls so seeing others modding Ryza into one, aside from me, makes me really happy.

Also, here's some more screenshots of the jacketless Robo-Ryza. I put a link instead since it's easier to do on mobile.

https://imgur.com/a/w23GVlY

It just occurred to me. Didn't this game uses the same engine as previous Atelier games since Firis? If so, is it possible to import the models and/or animations from those games?

I remember seeing somewhere that someone tried porting Rorona from Atelier Lulua in this game.