Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

hello! so, I wanted to change some of the dialogues for fun, but I realized that all the text was stored in "Atelier Ryza\Data\event\event_en\"

and they separate it in .ebm files such as "event_message_mm00_010.ebm". does anyone know how to edit those .ebm files? using notepad++, wordpad and notepad don't work, they made the game crashed.  can anyone help me please?

i'll attach one of the files so you can tamper with it.

event_message_mm00_010.ebm

6 hours ago, raitoryuulk said:

hello! so, I wanted to change some of the dialogues for fun, but I realized that all the text was stored in "Atelier Ryza\Data\event\event_en\"

and they separate it in .ebm files such as "event_message_mm00_010.ebm". does anyone know how to edit those .ebm files? using notepad++, wordpad and notepad don't work, they made the game crashed.  can anyone help me please?

i'll attach one of the files so you can tamper with it.

event_message_mm00_010.ebm 4.5 kB · 6 downloads

Try using a hex editor like HxD

Untitled.jpg

Sharing my personal edits, use it as you please. Replaces the Midnight Black outfit by default.

Please let me know if there are any problems.

Features:

• most straps and bags removed
  • hand-painted eye textures
  • black finger nails and toe nails
  • light-blond hair, with adjusted shine texture
  • blouse was slightly shortened, with light trim
  • more cleavage, visible black bra
  • adjusted tummy
  • slightly more pink, less saturated skin on body and face
  • eyeliner and eye shadow
  • slightly more pink lips

Known Issues:

• the blouse has a seam on the side, I might fix that later if it bothers me

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

pc00e_model.g1t

39 minutes ago, Sweater Christi said:

Sharing my personal edits, use it as you please. Replaces the Midnight Black outfit by default.

Please let me know if there are any problems

Just tried it out, model looks wonderful :) if its not too much work, could we also get a version with the normal colours? Thanks!

image.png.3a610020ff00c0e1282af292b76bfd87.png

Whenever I try and use G1t RePack to replace the hair color or anything else in topless Ryza, this error comes up. I also cannot unpack the file with G1t RePack or gust tools. Can I get some help? This File Size Mismatch error is really annoying.

11 minutes ago, Ludwig7 said:

Whenever I try and use G1t RePack to replace the hair color or anything else in topless Ryza, this error comes up. I also cannot unpack the file with G1t RePack or gust tools. Can I get some help? This File Size Mismatch error is really annoying.

Try using Gust Tools first (just drag and drop the g1t file over gust_g1t.exe). If neither Gust Tools nor G1tRePack work, it might have been packaged in some other wacky way.

7 minutes ago, Sweater Christi said:

Try using Gust Tools first (just drag and drop the g1t file over gust_g1t.exe). If neither Gust Tools nor G1tRePack work, it might have been packaged in some other wacky way.

yeah it was probably packaged using gust tools instead of G1tRePack so then it cant be depackaged with these tools, but it is possible somehow, people have done it.

I will attach the file incase someone can figure it out.

pc00a_model.g1t

12 hours ago, raitoryuulk said:

Thank you! I've managed to edit the dialogues thanks to this! Please look at my preview pics! sorry about bad quality, I don't know how to screen cap the game.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Now spend a few weeks going through the entire game's dialogue to make it amazing... ;-;

14 hours ago, raitoryuulk said:

Thank you! I've managed to edit the dialogues thanks to this! Please look at my preview pics! sorry about bad quality, I don't know how to screen cap the game.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

This is great!  I love this dialogue change to make the characters aware of themselves.  Especially Ryza being a nudist LOL!

Another personal edit. Requires Divertimento’s Embrace.

Features:

• Black dress, cape, gloves, stockings, boots, straps and bags
  • Red bows, ribbons, garters and cloth wrap
  • White inner wear
  • Light blonde hair with adjusted shine
  • Turned all metal decor gold
  • Gold hair clip
  • Hand-pained eye textures
  • Red finger nails
  • Gold collar buttons

I've included a .PSD if anyone wants to edit this outfit too, it should save you some time.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.a9876ae4aae6a1a56768b00e30050e7f.jpg

000.psd pc00d_model.g1t

On 6/8/2020 at 9:07 PM, Sweater Christi said:

Please let me know if there are any problems

I was trying to recolor the outfit. I unpacked it with gust_g1t. Then I opened the .dds file with GIMP. I made a small change and saved it in the same format. I packaged the whole thing again with gust_g1t. When I try to run the game with it, the game just crahes at the title screen. Can anyone explain me what I did wrong? Thanks!

Vanilla-style bra edit. Goes over default outfit.

Features:

• Adjusted skin tone
  • Adjusted tummy texture
  • More cleavage, visible bra (bluish white) with normal map + bump map adjustment
  • Removed most straps and bags
  • Removed all background texture to reduce transparency clipping
  • Fixed pants for use with no straps and bags (kind of lazy, I just mirrored the pants texture)

pc00a_model.g1t

Untitled.jpg

14 minutes ago, nomog said:

I was trying to recolor the outfit. I unpacked it with gust_g1t. Then I opened the .dds file with GIMP. I made a small change and saved it in the same format. I packaged the whole thing again with gust_g1t. When I try to run the game with it, the game just crahes at the title screen. Can anyone explain me what I did wrong? Thanks!

Wrong compression type. Atelier Ryza needs linear BC3 8bpp compression with alpha on most textures. Linear BC1 4bpp for textures without transparency.

Don't generate any mipmaps.

29 minutes ago, Sweater Christi said:

Wrong compression type. Atelier Ryza needs linear BC3 8bpp compression with alpha on most textures. Linear BC1 4bpp for textures without transparency.

Thanks! I will give it a try!

2 hours ago, Sweater Christi said:

which textures in ryza's g1t require BC3 8bpp/BC1 4bpp?

On 5/6/2020 at 1:33 PM, kinkanon said:

Had a go at editing moderchan's swimsuit. Had to cheat because leaving transparent parts in the swimsuit texture left Ryza with a big gaping hole.

If i figure out a better way to do it, i'll post post back here.

Also

Would someone be willing to upload an unpacked version of moderchan's nude Ryza dds files (https://ux.getuploader.com/steam_mod_share/download/32)

I tried unpacking the g1t file with both the tools but it wont work for me

any here pics and files for modified version.

Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout 06_05_2020 22_19_09.png

Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout 06_05_2020 22_22_03.png

Atelier Ryza_ Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout 06_05_2020 22_25_41.png

pc00a_model.elixir.gz 591.64 kB · 149 downloads pc00a_model.g1t 33.53 MB · 159 downloads

I'm trying to get this working on the Nintendo Switch... would you know what the original texture base is, cause it's not working with PC00A textures just go all funky cause it wasn't mapped for the model I tried PC00H, PC00G, and PC00I no dice.

669447658_2020-06-1209_46_41.png.8158b7f5bd6e4ca619a9586cc9102cf9.png++Sorry I"m noob and using porr Eng cause it is not my mother tongue++

I'll try export Nelke and import Blender by using addon
but I cant do about some ivs like skirts and hair with "Position are 4D".

Anyone know how to adoid this error and import them?

I heard vagonumero13, developer of gim tools said "It's difficut to import" but I wanna know

You get the 4D error whenever you try to import any thing that looks like a skirt, dress, etc. Or more in concrete, "animated" skirts/dresses (things that move).

You get the error because the vertices positions & normals don't have 3D data, but 4D. Apparently these meshes are transformed by the game with data from another g1m sections called NUNO and NUNV (which currently my tool will ignore), so after some operations, the game gets the final vertex data, as obivously, the data is not really 4D...

I haven't looked yet into those sections in detail, but from the little I saw, the problem won't be so much exporting the data to blender, but importing it back into .g1m, as it would require to split the edited meshes into the normal mesh and the NUNO/NUNV data.

work flow of mine.

1.Unpacking PAK and elixir.gz files using gust_tool v1.16
2.export ib and ivs by gimtools1.2 gim_export of gim tools1.2
3.importing them to blender whit blender_3dmigoto.py addon

Blender Versiong is 2.82a

+additionally questions+

1.Any community like diccord with making MODs?

2.If you know godd shading note of blender about hair,cloth and so on
I'm glad to telle me how to settings 

example:
I wonder 000.dds is albedo texture
001 is specular, but 002 is what?

I think it's for making eye highlight

**add info**

I can imoport!

by replace fmt files to the other files whit can are imported

though transform infomation and so on isn't match in game one

oops, meshes ware brokend, I failed importing...

anyone know good tutrial site about 3Dmigoto ib,iv and fmt?

001.PNG.afe949eebbad2814b985beec8006516c.PNG669447658_2020-06-1209_46_41.png.8158b7f5bd6e4ca619a9586cc9102cf9.png000.PNG.d84079a27f739c1cf733877da9985fb3.PNG002.PNG.3bb9520f81f5451c2ec45f06b7c3bc9c.PNG

スクリーンショット 2020-06-12 09.46.35.png

スクリーンショット 2020-06-12 09.48.36.png

Finally, I managed to make blonde versions of all the Ryza models (that actually looks good). Blonde Ryzas not included of the ones below are puni shirt, navy swimsuits, Megumin, and black neko. If you REALLY want it to be blonde, I linked the four models I replaced/rebuilt the models on (use G1tRePack most of the time, modellers who don't know how to correctly repack have broken .g1t's).

image.png.6683e79ca49099f63ca882db89de3d80.pngimage.png.261210429541a51bda711ff2c106f5e4.png

(Incase you're wondering, I used blue eyes instead of brown because brown doesnt look good at all with blonde in my opinion. Thanks to Sweater Christi for making the hair/eye files

Atelier_Ryza_Models.zip blonde files to replace any ryza models.zip