Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

4 hours ago, takofoods said:

I have successfully completed the mission.
The vb editor tool now supports many DirectX graphics data types.

I upload the new version tool and its manual.

Ryza 2 may have a different VB file format than Ryza 1. 
I'm ready for the Ryza 2 now.

The preparing ... that is to return them to teengirls...((+_+))

t1.png.b26e67ef41fc980b9d89b02cc0718ce1.png

Edit3DMig_ver1.0.zip 2.09 MB · 3 downloads Edit3DMig_Manual.pdf 530.43 kB · 3 downloads

fucking finally lmao, so hyped for the new game

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 8:10 PM, LeviLL said:

I made a little adjustment to moderchan's Ryza mod.

Now Ryza has a little bigger boobs and hips with tan skin and blonde hair.

Ryza.jpg.50c6a7c67fa5aed452ffecae544da5f8.jpg

pc00a_model.elixir.gz 4.65 MB · 56 downloads

pc00a_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 51 downloads

I learned how to use Blender just for the bigger boobs.Whats wrong with me.

I think its an amazing skill to have ;) Could you maybe make a clothed version of Ryza with bigger T&A? That would be wonderful!

Can anyone direct me to a page with the installation instructions for how to install the mods correctly? There's like 58 pages here and i'm not sure which page has instructions on how to install the mod. I'm not even sure if i downloaded the correct mod. I got the R4 pack from Silver Vox's patreon page. I'm not sure if i need any of the previous packs or if the previous packs are part of it.

Edit: After looking through the Mods in this pack, i see the Nude one for Ryza, but i dont see any nude mods for Lila or Klaudia in this pack. Does anyone know if any nude mods exist for Lila or Klaudia? 

Also, i apologize for asking if this was already answered, but i'd rather not go through 58 pages.

4 hours ago, MrBojingo said:

Can anyone direct me to a page with the installation instructions for how to install the mods correctly? There's like 58 pages here and i'm not sure which page has instructions on how to install the mod. I'm not even sure if i downloaded the correct mod. I got the R4 pack from Silver Vox's patreon page. I'm not sure if i need any of the previous packs or if the previous packs are part of it.

Edit: After looking through the Mods in this pack, i see the Nude one for Ryza, but i dont see any nude mods for Lila or Klaudia in this pack. Does anyone know if any nude mods exist for Lila or Klaudia? 

Also, i apologize for asking if this was already answered, but i'd rather not go through 58 pages.

its a small price to pay to go through all pages. There are nude mods for all 3.

23 minutes ago, namespace said:

Emm... 

I'm just new here, and want to know what parameters should I export to DDS with?

BC7 RGBA 8bpp explicit alpha

Color and Alpha BOTH...

I wanna know how can I post a image so that it'll be more clear to say.

Picture Below

20201117161023.png

I've noticed that I ought to choose the option "Flip Vertically" and choose the Biggest Layer as the only Invisible, and eventually the result itself meets the similarity of the original file

Its a good thing i didnt buy this game yet. Black Friday is coming up. What's the chances that this game will be on sale?

Also, i know the chances are extremely slim, but would it ever be possible to mod this game on the switch? I know its a long stretch (very long one), but i dont see any harm in asking.

59 minutes ago, MrBojingo said:

Its a good thing i didnt buy this game yet. Black Friday is coming up. What's the chances that this game will be on sale?

Also, i know the chances are extremely slim, but would it ever be possible to mod this game on the switch? I know its a long stretch (very long one), but i dont see any harm in asking.

Even if it is not on sale for Black Friday, it is almost guaranteed to be marked down for the Winter Sale. Haste makes waste (of money, in this case).