Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

Took me a while to get around to this.

Idid it "blind",  so that's  why crosses on nips are off (might change them to hearts) and the upper legs are too bare.

the highlights need to be recolored too. Feel free to make suggestions.

Also I couldn't get modderchans nude g1t file to extract the dds files for some reason so that why is used the sunlight flower version.

Can anyone else can extract them?

Anyway hope you like my little technomancer.

cyza.png

pc00i_model.elixir.gz pc00i_model.g1t

Can someone tell me what tools do I need besides the G1tRePack.exe and A18_Decrypt2.exe to edit the model of Ryza in Blender. I remember someone made a short list in this Thread but a more detailed explanation how to use it would be nice. 

And in addition was someone able to extract the moderchan model, I get an error every time.

28 minutes ago, sroblo said:

Hi is there any active modding still done to this game? Also are there any guides for installing mods?

Hi, don't know if modders are still active but concerning mods installation, go through the first pages of this topic and you'll find all you need, mostly it's on the first page, just read every message, download tools with the links and there you go

i've still got a few ideas in mind, gonna do a robo klaudia and lila to match ryza

and this initially was meant to be an edgy gothic lolita doll (which may still do) but i ended up making a survival horror mannequin

on another note, i wonder when ryza 2 comes out i wonder will it use the same model format (elixir.gz and g1t files)

sure would be great to use mods here in the new one.

fhshshs.jpg

ghfhfgh.png

pc00e_model.elixir.gz pc00e_model.g1t

2 hours ago, kinkanon said:

i've still got a few ideas in mind, gonna do a robo klaudia and lila to match ryza

and this initially was meant to be an edgy gothic lolita doll (which may still do) but i ended up making a survival horror mannequin

on another note, i wonder when ryza 2 comes out i wonder will it use the same model format (elixir.gz and g1t files)

sure would be great to use mods here in the new one.

fhshshs.jpg

ghfhfgh.png

pc00e_model.elixir.gz 1.69 MB · 0 downloads pc00e_model.g1t 16.47 MB · 0 downloads

either this is a fetish or you have created a demon

is there a way to get the 2 dlc costumes? from mods? i ask cause in batman arkham knight  i found a adam west batman ski. the skin was ps4 exclusive so i am wondering if mods can do that for the 2 dlc costumes? since Koei tecmo is not gonna re release those costumes anytime soon..

46 minutes ago, toybirdy said:

is there a way to get the 2 dlc costumes? from mods? i ask cause in batman arkham knight  i found a adam west batman ski. the skin was ps4 exclusive so i am wondering if mods can do that for the 2 dlc costumes? since Koei tecmo is not gonna re release those costumes anytime soon..

youd need to get the files from the console version of the game. the non pc dlc costumes for gust games arent in the files of the pc versions

Does someone have a mod similar to the see through version of the "Summer adventure" costume? (Can be seen in page 15 of this thread) The costume was only available for a short time and I would love a see through mod for some of the more available costumes

Does anyone have somekind of map of the body textures like which part is like pants/hat/shoulders etc? Its kinda tiring editing parts to try to find out what is what. Also anyone have a guide on where to find the actual models so I could have a look at them with blender. Sorry if info about this is somewhere in the 50 previous pages but my head exploded halfway into reading the thread. I wish there was a page that would have all the basic info instead being split into 100 forum posts 

20 hours ago, zurrzurr said:

Does anyone have somekind of map of the body textures like which part is like pants/hat/shoulders etc? Its kinda tiring editing parts to try to find out what is what. Also anyone have a guide on where to find the actual models so I could have a look at them with blender. Sorry if info about this is somewhere in the 50 previous pages but my head exploded halfway into reading the thread. I wish there was a page that would have all the basic info instead being split into 100 forum posts 

You can visit KuroKairaku on deviant art, he has exported all models of Ryza to FBX and has the correct UV Mapping

10 hours ago, ThisPyro said:

You can visit KuroKairaku on deviant art, he has exported all models of Ryza to FBX and has the correct UV Mapping

yeah thanks, I already talked with him and it helped me a lot.

The only thing even he couldn't solve is to get moderchans version working with his tools, maybe there is some Japanese tools that work.

Has anyone here ever managed to modify a map model? I managed to modify one of the models in Ryza's room with some effort and programming knowledge to edit a tiny bit of code in gust_elixir.exe

Edit: Added image of what I modded in. Kinda random, but it's a bust of Midna's butt from AkkoArcade's Source Film Maker Midna model.
I can't take any credit what so ever for the model, just did some posing and made a bust of it. I don't know why I chose this exactly, I'm a
Gamecube game modder and this was the first thing that came to mind. And for those who don't know, Midna is from The Legend of Zelda:
Twilight Princess.MidnaButt.png