Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

On 5/13/2020 at 3:23 PM, kinkanon said:

@TranscendedGuy

for a friend eh?  anyway while that would be awesome, it's unlikely anyones gonna do it as it requires more knowledge and skill than most people in this thread have (all i've been doing is texture edits), plus modding for ryza is basically dead  or dying (at least it seems to me)

Your best optioin is to get  koikatsu with all the mods and get the Ryza card for it and  play with sliders and such to your liking.

Perhaps so. Though I have COM3D2 to work with.  I'll wait until someone finally made her like that.  It'll all the matter of patience.

Does this guy steal Mods and Sell it again on his Patreon ??
https://www.patreon.com/TheSilverVox

Like... I found Nude Mods in it, and from my view that mod VERY SIMILAR as nude mod from Japanese Modder that posted on Twitter...
If this guy really do that... 

This is beyond Disgusting after RE6 Maliwei mods that swapped to other Character from Simplesim ...

This is his Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYlNZ0PqEVzaecLs0gNHoTA

1 hour ago, dantekazama said:

Does this guy steal Mods and Sell it again on his Patreon ??
https://www.patreon.com/TheSilverVox

Like... I found Nude Mods in it, and from my view that mod VERY SIMILAR as nude mod from Japanese Modder that posted on Twitter...
If this guy really do that... 

This is beyond Disgusting after RE6 Maliwei mods that swapped to other Character from Simplesim ...

This is his Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYlNZ0PqEVzaecLs0gNHoTA

Nope, all his stuff is free, just patreons are a few days earlier on getting the mods. The passwords to all his winrar repackages are TheSilverVox, incase you want to look through them. 100% of it is free.

12 hours ago, Ludwig7 said:

Nope, all his stuff is free, just patreons are a few days earlier on getting the mods. The passwords to all his winrar repackages are TheSilverVox, incase you want to look through them. 100% of it is free.

You know how Patreon Work right ??
It's not you download and set MONEY BARRIER to other people...

Do you know Skyrim GTX did ?? That's the same as this shit, man...

Patreon is for people who actually an ARTIST / CREATOR, not RE-POSTER.. like seriously...

Is that a Thing now ??

On 5/17/2020 at 4:18 PM, Ludwig7 said:

EDIT: Retracted everything I said earlier. Dude seems like he's gonna sort it out. Add the information I requested, and return the files to the way I packed them. So I won't say anything further. I just don't appreciate people putting stuff on Patreon behind a paywall for 10 minutes or 10 months, considering I as well as many others in this community worked so hard on these mods. I mean he did credit me. But, if he's scouring this forum for mods. He needs to credit EVERYONE. As I wasn't the only one who worked on that Bullet Phantasia mod. It was a community effort. Others might not see an issue. But considering I released it back to the community, because it was a community project, it burns me up.

And I'm sure everyone working here on Atelier Ryza mods probably don't appreciate it either. Using their hard work to get money.

EDIT2: So, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt. If he's using any mods here that any of you guys have created, I'd suggest getting into contact with him. As so far he does seem willing to comply with what mod creators ask of him.

On 5/18/2020 at 4:18 AM, Ludwig7 said:

Even though it's free. He shouldn't repack it and post it his in patreon. Those mods are not his work and probably he doesn't have permission from those creators.

5 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

Even though it's free. He shouldn't repack it and post it his in patreon. Those mods are not his work and probably he doesn't have permission from those creators.

thing is though, this is the internet. No laws here. For a business perspective, its a very savvy technique

4 hours ago, tigers said:

thing is though, this is the internet. No laws here. For a business perspective, its a very savvy technique

Haven't heard about copyright? Anyway, It's not a very savvy technique. They using mods that aren't theirs for commercial purposes without any kind of permission from these owner and they've earn money from your work without you knowing it. Maybe it's better to link these mod to OP.

1 hour ago, kaz_69 said:

Haven't heard about copyright? Anyway, It's not a very savvy technique. They using mods that aren't theirs for commercial purposes without any kind of permission from these owner and they've earn money from your work without you knowing it. Maybe it's better to link these mod to OP.

dude there is no copyright in mods which use assets from the games themselves. Like i said, there is no law to stop it. Yes its morally and ethically wrong, but not illegal

On 5/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, tigers said:

dude there is no copyright in mods which use assets from the games themselves. Like i said, there is no law to stop it. Yes its morally and ethically wrong, but not illegal

Do you know what definition of CREATING ?? Like MAKE SOMETHING ??

Did you think those Nude Body mesh from the BASE GAME Assets ?? NO...

That's modderchan Build and Sculpt it to match the Body Size to the Base Game Model...
Then that mean HE MADE Nude Body Mesh (ONLY) without Head Model that included on Base Game...

So... He/She Create it... PERIOD...

So if someone MADE something, you have NO RIGHT to Steal them ESPECIALLY make them as MARKETING Purpose without His Permission...
Perhaps you need to ask him how is he feels about this problem... Or maybe. I'll ask him Directly...

This is how SCAM works...

51 minutes ago, dantekazama said:

That's modderchan Build and Sculpt it to match the Body Size to the Base Game Model...
Then that mean HE MADE Nude Body Mesh (ONLY) without Head Model that included on Base Game...

So if someone MADE something, you have NO RIGHT to Steal them ESPECIALLY make them as MARKETING Purpose without His Permission...
Perhaps you need to ask him how is he feels about this problem... Or maybe. I'll ask him Directly...

lmao, then get the internet police. Sue him and Jail him. XD

For the last time, I'm not saying what he is doing is right. Its just that you cant use the law to stop him.

5 hours ago, dantekazama said:

Um, you know the nude models aren't solely by modder chan? At least that I know of. The individual we are talking about has taken the resources from at least this site, plus the international community.

BUT, I will say, I subbed to his Patreon, to personally tell him the project I helped create for Bullet Girls Phantasia needed to be altered, and a copyright/usage policy needed to be added. As I released the mod that I as well as many others spent quite a lot of time on (The model I created took me over a week. As I learned Blender from scratch.) and I distributed it for free. With the ONLY conditions being 1) to include the blender file so people could learn from it and expand upon the mod. 2) That it was NOT to be used for commercial purposes at all. No Patreon, not even uploading it to my personal website. Considering the copyright is extremely murky on mods.

With all that said above, he did infact at least comply with my demands. He included the usage policy/copyright, and the blender file in his package. So, the guy is willing to comply with modders who directly contact him. So, as far as I'm concerned, he can continue about his business. As long as he doesn't charge for stuff where modders explicitly release for free, and include their original usage policies, let him be. BUT, if he has not complied, anyone who has created a mod, needs to spend the $1 and get in contact with him.

Just a clarification. Not calling you out.

On 5/24/2020 at 8:08 AM, Juicerman said:

how can i replace lent and tao with more ryza n lila? 

Unpack the PAK packages like what you should be doing.

Remember to move to PAK elsewhere (or rename them)

files that you are looking for are in this path: \steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\

Once there, use the following info as a guide:

Ryza:

pc00a =         Favorite Outfit   
pc00a_wet =     Favorite Outfit (wet) 
pc00b =         blue puni T-shirt  
pc00c =         white T-shirt  
pc00d =         Divertimento Embrace 
pc00e =         Midnight Black     
pc00f =         Blue Skies        
pc00g =         Sunny Smile         
pc00h =         Summer Adventure!         

Klaudia:
pc01a = default
pc01e = alt color 1
pc01f = alt color 2
pc01g = alt color 3
pc01h = summer

Lent:
pc02a = default
pc02e = alt color 1
pc02f = alt color 2
pc02g = alt color 3
pc02h = summer

Tao:
pc03a = default
pc03e = alt color 1
pc03f = alt color 2
pc03g = alt color 3
pc03h = summer

Empel:
pc04a = default

Lila:
pc05a = default

Find the outfit you want to replace, rename everything within the folder and replace the files.

(make backup before replace.)

On 5/25/2020 at 1:56 PM, willace said:

Unpack the PAK packages like what you should be doing.

Remember to move to PAK elsewhere (or rename them)

files that you are looking for are in this path: \steamapps\common\Atelier Ryza\Data\x64\character\

Once there, use the following info as a guide:

Ryza:

pc00a =         Favorite Outfit   
pc00a_wet =     Favorite Outfit (wet) 
pc00b =         blue puni T-shirt  
pc00c =         white T-shirt  
pc00d =         Divertimento Embrace 
pc00e =         Midnight Black     
pc00f =         Blue Skies        
pc00g =         Sunny Smile         
pc00h =         Summer Adventure!         

Klaudia:
pc01a = default
pc01e = alt color 1
pc01f = alt color 2
pc01g = alt color 3
pc01h = summer

Lent:
pc02a = default
pc02e = alt color 1
pc02f = alt color 2
pc02g = alt color 3
pc02h = summer

Tao:
pc03a = default
pc03e = alt color 1
pc03f = alt color 2
pc03g = alt color 3
pc03h = summer

Empel:
pc04a = default

Lila:
pc05a = default

Find the outfit you want to replace, rename everything within the folder and replace the files.

(make backup before replace.)

alright! Thank you! 

Hello,

First of all, thanks for this website, and all the modding tools created for this game/series. While I have only used Blender for a few days, I have some experience in 3D modelling in Unity in the past.

My previous problem:

Spoiler

However, there is an error that bothers me. This error happened while I tried to export a particular mesh to .vb&.ib.

error.png.83462800597f896ddef3013ec4d4ed0d.png

Does anybody know how to solve this problem without reediting the mesh?

Update: After experimenting a bit, it seems that this issue is related to Vertex Groups. 

Update 2: It appears that this error happens when a vertex is in more than 3 Vertex Groups.

Update 3: My next problem is to deal with the Weights, since some parts of my model are distorted in game. This stuff is hard.

My current problem is probably related to Weights. During some animations such as jumping, Ryza's panties seem to be pulled backwards, showing the skin behind the panties, like this. Maybe I should just remove the skin behind the panties, just like in the default model? Or are there any other solutions?

Moments later... I just checked some of the mods created by other users. It seems that most of them simply edit the dds files instead of modifying the models.

Update: While I fixed her panties in the jumping case, there are still a lot of problems with other animations. Therefore, I have decided to stop messing around with this model for now. Maybe in the future when I get access to stuff like Bones I will go back to this model. Until then, I just wanna to do some simple modifications for fun. It was educational tho. 3D modelling is fun. ?

I've been messing around with the textures, trying to make Ryza into a goth alchemist gf

Wow this mod looks stunning! One of the very best Ive seen here. Could you share it please? A 2nd version that keeps the original colours would also be great :)