Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

18 hours ago, kaz_69 said:

Finally he release the mod, I really love moderchan's mods.  I have been waiting for this one but I really wanted is Ryza with her hat.

So i modify his mod and added hat and sandals cuz she's floating without any footwear lol. I don't why I love Ryza with her hat.

Hide contents

Untitled.png.3b352c51da1f90fe44d55349f2fd2acd.png

Can you share your mod with only shoes minus the hat? Thnaks

1 hour ago, Juicerman said:

anyone know how i can get the outfits for ryza on steam ver? i want them so i can use the mod outfits (especially gyaru ryza)

The Summer Adventure outfit might will never see the light of day again, sadly.  Same with the puni outfit and the other one.

So what I did is swap out the files for the outfit that I have for mod files I want and viola! 

Hello, everyone. Been so long, I am glad to see this post still alive. Got my deluxe edition on steam today, thinking of actually start modding on it, again, for good this time. Wanna ask if we still need the tools to unpack the game or if someone made a program to install the mods through there? Kind of like Skyrim using assets like MO or Vortex or NMM. 

6 hours ago, Tehman4 said:

I like the way that looks, would you be willing give a download to that file?

Sure, I just remove the necklace and added hat and sandals. All credits to moderchan. I don't know if he will release his mod with hat. I'll take this down if he doesn't like it.

PC00A.zip

I have a question regarding modding. I can't seem to find where the text strings are stored. I want to modify some English texts since some of them are confusing. I did manage to mod PS4 button icons already so I have a bit of experience modding this game.

Noticed that this finally got a quality nude mod thanks to moderchan. Cool stuff.

In an attempt to build some modding skills of my own I've been working on modifying the nude mod's textures and such in order to throw some more clothing/accessories on her -- putting Ryza's boots w/ the boot pouch, necklace, and bracelet back on, for example. Unfortunately, my efforts are being thwarted by my abysmal Photoshop skills and some apparent confusion regarding which files to replace.

Anyone working on anything similar, with files to share?

On 1/3/2020 at 11:31 AM, FallOffYourHorse said:

Looking back earlier in the thread and even at your own comment, I figured out the filepath should be atmosphere/content/0100D1900EC80000/romfs/Data/NX/res_cmn/ui/(example:)a21_chara_stand_card01.g1t

Although I haven't personally tested it, will update this post when I've confirmed it's validity

Edit: Tested, it does work. Just make sure you name the folder Res_CMN (with the caps)

Edit edit: general rule of thumb for Switch modding is:

- Rename the filepath folder for PC from "x64" to "NX"
- Atmosphere 0.10.x: make sure all the folders and files are in the "contents" folder
- Atmosphere 0.9.x or below: make sure all the folders and files are in the "titles" folder

Reveal hidden contents
1230804571_Filepathatelierportraitsswitch.png.2e906f52f6f752dbbd44ee656efe4af4.png
  Reveal hidden contents
2020010301441700-F12974AE8082D149C8CABC8562FD1F0A.jpg.fe4cd37a8d0939045539721602b1bc75.jpg

Where did you find that Ryza nude pic? I can't find source of it.

2 hours ago, mangala said:

Hi people, any bigger boobs mod for this game????

As far as I know there is only one mod here which increases Ryzas breast size. Its an altered version of the Puni mod (blue shirt changed to a white one with some writing on it) which gives Ryza a nice rack. You can find on this thread.

From what Ive seen it should be possible to increase Ryzas breast size for other outfits as well. Unfortunately I dont know how... I know it involves extracting files and then using blender, but I dont even know which files to extract, maybe somebody else here could help.

On 3/7/2020 at 3:50 AM, Afker said:

moderchan has put two new mods up. Preview: 

Reveal hidden contents

[A21] 更に開放的な麦娘MOD v1.0.7z = full nude mode of Ryza

[A21] スクール水着MOD v1.0.7z = school swimsuit of the three girls

Wow I love Ryzas hairstyle on the swimsuit mod! *_* could somebody please combine it with the following mod: 

Cleavage.png

It can be found on page 19.

Even better: if its not too complicated then I would love to see an instruction how to do it. I could do it then for other outfits and share it with the community :)

On 3/7/2020 at 8:22 AM, kaz_69 said:

Finally he release the mod, I really love moderchan's mods.  I have been waiting for this one but I really wanted is Ryza with her hat.

So i modify his mod and added hat and sandals cuz she's floating without any footwear lol. I don't why I love Ryza with her hat.

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png.3b352c51da1f90fe44d55349f2fd2acd.png

Thanks for your wonderful work!

Is swapping out minor things like that easy? Could you please tell me how you achieved that? Would love to create something too and share with the community :)

Hello. So I replaced Ryza's default costume with the pre-order outfit. Everything is working fine and all, but I've noticed there's one issue with her skirt. It's seems there's actually 2 skirts (and skirt accessories) clipping on top of eachother. It really bugs me when I see them both moving in different ways for example when I'm running. Is it possible to fix this?unknown.png

If you want to share your model files I'll take a look. I'm new to modding so I can't really give you sound advice, but it appears that another outfit is conflicting with your mod. Possibly the default outfit is conflicting. I've had some problems with using the base outfit for some mods, if you have the swimsuit DLC it will probably work better as an outfit to replace.

44 minutes ago, fishingslen said:

If you want to share your model files I'll take a look. I'm new to modding so I can't really give you sound advice, but it appears that another outfit is conflicting with your mod. Possibly the default outfit is conflicting. I've had some problems with using the base outfit for some mods, if you have the swimsuit DLC it will probably work better as an outfit to replace.

Sure, these are the files I'm using to replace the default costume with the pre-order costume. Also, I do not have the swimsuit DLC, but I have been thinking of buying it because it's super cute. Many thanks for your help.
g1t elixir.gz

Well I spent quite awhile trying to fix this and I realized there was another brown skirt underneath the red skirt (circled in red). However I am not sure if all the brown pieces are included in the brown skirt. Both skirts also seem to have overlapping parts like you mentioned and I circled where I believe the problem lies (circled in black). It seems that overlap is stuck together. Either I remove the whole skirt area or leave the overlap, cant seem to just get rid over the overlap. But again I'd like to point out that swimsuit dlc outfit worked just fine (for some reason lol) not that I mean to pressure you to spend money. Hopefully somebody else can help you going forward. I can however delete both skirts entirely I think, if you want that.

000.png

Hmm, I see. I appreciate the offer of deleting both the skirts, but for me personally that's not really how I want to play the game. I really appreciate your time and efforts, though. Many thanks. Hopefully somebody else on here might know another solution.