Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

On 3/20/2020 at 4:07 PM, jjky3pcn said:

I did it ,but 3.jpg.1c2b5d0b2865ea3cc2ce52f5dee3e531.jpg

This is what happens when people don't link to freely downloadable tools, that get updated on semi regular basis, but insist instead on providing a copy of OLD executables in an archive. I sure wish people stopped doing that because:

1. It doesn't tell people where the tools came from and whether they are safe to use
  2. It doesn't provide people with access to the source, should they with to expand on the tools or fix issues (which can greatly benefit the community)
  3. Users of the tools never get important bugfixes and updates!!!

I do understand that it's convenient for some people not to have to go through 2 or 3 downloads but, for crying out loud, the gust_tools utilities are 100% Open Source, very small to download and absolutely free to obtain from the project's page on GitHub. Oh, and because it's on GitHub, the downloads are fast as can be and you can bet that the page is not going down anytime soon, especially anybody can clone the project and release their own versions of the tools anyway. So do everyone a favour and just link to the official downloads, instead of shoving old & potentially obsolete copies in your archives...

TL;DR: Just download the latest utilities from https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases, which ALWAYS provides you with the most up to date version, for free, and you should find that the problem above goes away...

Also, don't forget that, if you encounter an issue with these utilities, there's a very fine official issue tracker that you can use to report potential problems or bugs.

1 hour ago, SKELFantasy00 said:

Can you tell me what the bug is?

I didn't play Ryza in her nude mod well enough yet, so I'm not sure what could be the bug that you encountered.

There are holes in the model when Ryza doing certain poses. I find it really annoying.

are you guys removing the cape in the .dds files from the .g1t file or is there something with the model.elixir.gz file? 

because every time i try to erase the cape, there are always lines left over, and ive whited out almost everything and erased it on the alpha channel.

just wondering because the mods that have no cape, its untouched in the .dds file. so what was done with the .elixir.gz file?

please help >.<

13 hours ago, styx101 said:

Dear friends, please help.
Does anyone have this mod (Ryza in thong, see pictures below)?
If yes,  share it, please.
I will be very grateful.
Thanks a lot in advance!

2.jpg

3.jpg

This is one of the mods @YXSzzzz was working on. They provided a link to their mega somewhere in this forum so it shouldnt be an issue for me to re-post it.
https://mega.nz/#F!6YBWnIzR!wPiRTwptZ_IUNFZRpqXWaA
Costume
Ryza
2.5 Thongs G-string (working)

Since it seems like there are people are editing the meshes, I'm wondering if anyone can help me with extracting the meshes from g1m files.

I am able to extract the .elixir.gz with gust_tools 1.13 and get the *.g1m files. I've tried to extract this with g1mtools 1.1 but it first warns about improper version. I've fixed it by changing 3030 -> 3932 in a hex editor.

However, it then ends up with no output message beyond "Press enter to exit." It creates a directory, but the directory is empty. Since it creates a directory on fail anyways, I assume that doesn't mean anything.

Trying to understand https://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?t=21179, I've tried to modify the header. I've copied the header from the non-default file, and nothing has changed. I've tried to delete bytes from the `_M1G7300` up until `FM1G03004`, but deleting seems to corrupt the file, so I'm not sure where the part about deleting parts of the header is coming in.

I've also downloaded Noesis 4421, along with the g1m extension at https://github.com/Joschuka/fmt_g1m, but I am getting:

Stack trace:
    fmt_g1m.py: line 1840, in LoadModel parseG1MS(currentPosition, bs)
    fmt_g1m.py: line 489, in parseG1MS
        bone.setMatrix(bone.getMatrix() * boneList[parentId].getMatrix())
    IndexError: list index out of range

if I toggle bLoadG1T = False, bLoadG1MS = False

Or

Stack trace:
    fmt_g1m.py: line 2481, in LoadMOdel
        for lod in g1m.lodList[0].list
    IndexError: list index out of range

if I toggle  bLoadG1T = False, bLoadG1MS = True

Or

Stack trace:

fmt_g1m.py: line 1789, in LoadModel

processG1T(g1tDataBs)

fmt_g1m.py: line 1024, in processG1T

textureData = bs.readBytes(computedSize)

inc_noesis.py: line 135, in readBytes

return noesis.bsReadBytes(self.h, numBytes)

if I toggle both to true. The debug has "Extra Texture Data but is not between 0xC and 0x14 Bytes! Might Die!".

I am assuming the model.g1m has the skeleton (it loads fine but I only see the skeleton), the _default.g1m has the actual model, and the g1t are for the textures.

How are people extracting the meshes from the g1m files?

Yes.

Easily I think. And any mod.
The core of the file structure there should be the same, as far as I know, as in my licensed version.

A file called PACK00_02.PAK should definitely be there. And almost all the mods for Ryza,

Klaudia and other characters are embedded in this large file.

You need to unpack it, implement the necessary mods and pack it back.

Who makes these mods? Could someone upload the files?

I join this question too.
I also  would like to know it.
If this is a mod, of course,  but not just a picture.
I follow for this game modding but didn't seen a completely naked game girls mods  for anyone except Ryza.

• 2 weeks later...