Atelier Ryza - Ever Darkness and the Secret Hideout

@YXS Checking old mods and leaving the lewd away. When you are done with the removing of the choco leg bags and your nekos, can you just upload a shoulderless version of this? I mean, only without shoulders/ribbon, leaving the skirt (maybe removing the yellow things on the botom of the skirt and the bag too).
Something similar to this (an user was trying to do it but was forgotten (¿) xD):

Spoiler

20191110010252_1.jpg

Or like the Abe version but untouching the colours, only removing the same parts that he did, you know what I mean?

Spoiler

EJUWuA2U4AEk7uS.jpg.5c5fbba924cf2c54165c638827d05711.jpg

1 hour ago, Navylian said:

@YXS Checking old mods and leaving the lewd away. When you are done with the removing of the choco leg bags and your nekos, can you just upload a shoulderless version of this? I mean, only without shoulders/ribbon, leaving the skirt (maybe removing the yellow things on the botom of the skirt and the bag too).
Something similar to this (an user was trying to do it but was forgotten (¿) xD):

Hide contents

20191110010252_1.jpg

Or like the Abe version but untouching the colours, only removing the same parts that he did, you know what I mean?

Hide contents

EJUWuA2U4AEk7uS.jpg.5c5fbba924cf2c54165c638827d05711.jpg

I have separate every parts in different layer so I can remove things as you like, so you dont want the shoulder part (including the red ribbon on chets), the yellow skirt underneath the red skirt, and the bag you are referring to the bag on her left thigh right?

Should be pretty easy to do, let me know if that sounds correct and I will update it soon.

1 hour ago, YXS said:

I have separate every parts in different layer so I can remove things as you like, so you dont want the shoulder part (including the red ribbon on chets), the yellow skirt underneath the red skirt, and the bag you are referring to the bag on her left thigh right?

Should be pretty easy to do, let me know if that sounds correct and I will update it soon.

I hope you will make mix color (black and white) version.

23 minutes ago, t.ti said:

I hope you will make mix color (black and white) version.

you mean for Embrance costume?

Pure colour alternation should be pretty easy to perform.

So you can try it yourself thou.

I'm more focusing on making alteration to texture or model like the neko swimsuit one.

1 hour ago, YXS said:

I think so? ye. Remove shoulder/ribbon, yellow stuff from the skirt and the bag yes.
And as a sidenote, now swaping files to change costumes, didn't work for me until I reset the game. Only worked once when I entered a new zone and then back in the room I changed it and refreshed, weird :/
PS: I'm playing more lately and I don't understand a shit about alchemy, qualities, quantities, and shit xD

29 minutes ago, NheroxD said:

can someone please make a tutorial on how to use the gust_tool to install the mod in atelier ,I have no knowledge in this topic

Have a read of this whole thread and you will know how it works.

I came here with no knowledge at first as well :P

5 minutes ago, NheroxD said:

I read it but when I put the g1t in the exe it gives me an error, I don't know how to place it or make a repack of the .PAK

You don't repack the g1t to .pak file.

The game can read the file if yuo place the data folder in the correct path. (in the x64 folder))

;) 

7 hours ago, YXS said:

you mean for Embrance costume?

Pure colour alternation should be pretty easy to perform.

So you can try it yourself thou.

I'm more focusing on making alteration to texture or model like the neko swimsuit one.

ok i will try it. ty bro

Somebody have to ask modder how to install,

so I write a batch file want to easier moddling Atelier Ryza.

By the AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall ,

just open "AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat" file and choose function:

[1]. Moddling Atelier Ryza

If you never Moddling Atelier Ryza (to made Atelier Ryza can be use mod) before this time ,then choose "1" then press enter first time.

[2]. Install Atelier Ryza mod

When you confirm your Atelier Ryza is Moddling complete and you want to install the mod ,

then choose "2" then press enter and drag mod's folder or file to command console continue to press enter.

[3]. Open Atelier Ryza game application

Be convenient  to open the Atelier Ryza , you can also open by normal way.

AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall_20191123114614.zip

AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat

There is many use as limit in Windows 10 ,

So I add a feature:

AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat now can run as Administrator by right click ,

drag is not work in Administrator mode (Windows 10 Feature) .

But this problem now can copy AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat to inside your mod folder and run as Administrator ,

when you select Installmode just press [Enter] on "Drag mod file or folder to here then press Enter:" .

And it will execute in AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.bat current path.

AtelierRyzaModdlingAndInstall.ps1

This is write for Powershell ,

but Powershell only support UTF-8 when OS supported UTF-8.

And to execute Powershell has many Step ,

so Powershell just for somebody that want to test.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AtelierRyzaModTools_20191127211911.zip

Update 20191127211911:

1. Just drag file or folder in one step (without select features) then it will auto determine file extension or folder to unpack or repack.

2. Let it can auto repack as all step (step by step from *.vb、*.ib、*.fmt、*.dds to *.g1m、*.g1t、*.elixir.gz).

3. Fix space path bug.

p.s. 1 Unpack must drag a file else repack must drag a folder.

p.s. 2  The gust_tool look like stop in A18 or A17 ,so repack possible repack complete but can't load to game ,
    I also wait it update.

"blender_3dmigoto_For AtelierRyza.blend" file

Can use Blender 2.8 3D editor to import *.vb、*.ib as 3D model after unpack *.g1m file.

How to use:

1. Download and install Blender version 2.8:https://www.blender.org/download/releases/2-80/

2. Open "blender_3dmigoto_For AtelierRyza.blend" file use Blender version 2.8 .

3. Press [Alt] + [P] or click [Run script] in [scripting] page.

4. Check there is file type as *.vb+*.ib in Blender menu [File] -> [Import] and [File] -> [Export]

19 hours ago, greypanda said:

Here are the files for the white T-shirt, i can post the blue puni one if anyone needs

pc00c_model.elixir.gz 646.66 kB · 53 downloads pc00c_model.g1t 15.16 MB · 69 downloads

need the puni one (pc00b gz &g1t) 
thanks a lot!

BTW, how do I add new option(Including costumes' name, fonts, and so on)?
Can we just add some option to use select more Mods (costumes)?
(I mean add some option on the list of the diary changeroom.)

2 hours ago, brook09 said:

Data\PACK00_02.PAK Hash sum mismatch! Required MD5: 2648112005F2783B1769F82EFEDB647A

getting this error while trying to update to version 1.01 of the game might this be cause of some certain mods where i changed the costume value for example?

Did you rename PACK00_02.PAK.bak back to PACK00_02.PAK before doing the update?
Did you remove the character folder that you extracted?
I did both as a precaution and had no issues updating