18 hours ago, ansfrr932 said:

having the same feet issue, but the breasts issue is because the digi skeleton isn't up-to-date with XPM. manually adding the extra breast bones from XPM to the skeleton using nifskope fixes it.

Never used nifskope before. Is that easy to do, or should I just keep using the old version until Bad Dog gets around to patching the digi skeleton?

4 hours ago, harshdark said:

There's literally a CBBE file on the download page.

That's only for textures. YA partially supports CBBE as far as I can tell. I haven't managed to get the hands/feet to fit CBBE bodies, there's always seams left over.

1 hour ago, Barrage said:

That's only for textures. YA partially supports CBBE as far as I can tell. I haven't managed to get the hands/feet to fit CBBE bodies, there's always seams left over.

I'm using CBBE and I used to get seams until I applied the old COSIO patch. Have you tried that yet?

EDIT: I double-checked, and I think the patch is listed differently, but it's still there, just only in the LE Google Drive for some reason. Should work the same in SE, though. Try applying the attached and see if that fixes your seams.

YA_CBBE_Patch.8.0.0.0.7z

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Here you go. Drop it in your data folder, let it overwrite what's there.

DigiSkeletonSE.7z 25.66 kB · 1 download

Thanks, that fixed the breast issue. My argonian is still missing feet, though. I'll see if I can't troubleshoot it a bit to help figure out the cause.

EDIT: I played around with the 7z file a bit, both to include the updated XPM skeleton and to add duplicates of the argonian feet NIF files to the character assets folder. Working great for me now.

02_YA_Digi_SE.8.1.1.0.7z

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Here you go. Drop it in your data folder, let it overwrite what's there.

Just gave this a quick test and seems to be working just fine. didn't test sex animations or anything but breasts are working fine, so are collisions on them.

4 hours ago, harshdark said:

'm using CBBE and I used to get seams until I applied the old COSIO patch. Have you tried that yet?

EDIT: I double-checked, and I think the patch is listed differently, but it's still there, just only in the LE Google Drive for some reason. Should work the same in SE, though. Try applying the attached and see if that fixes your seams.

I already have the patch, I don't think you understand what my issue is. It's not texture related, the CBBE textures work great, the problem is the hands/feet themselves, like..the physical models, don't line up with the body. I've tried running bodyslide and it doesn't help, I've tried using outfit studio and I sadly have no idea how to use it, and all the tutorials I could find are for loosely fitting clothes and nothing else.

Other than the hands/feet issue I've got a VR install working with the digi skeleton, and HDT-SMP/CBPC.. Gonna try and see what I can do with the Lykaios SSE hands/feet meshes since they show up in bodyslide, and should hopefully work. That'll leave cat races with seams but..it's better than nothing.

Edit : So, I took the Lykaios CBBE hands/feet and generated bodyslide fits for them, then renamed and replaced all of the YA hands/feet. It's not perfect but it's at least usable. Still some seams but they aren't a massive issue anymore.

Has some funky collisions/SOS alignment issues, but I think it's mostly a sexlab problem. Here, have a sample of what I've managed so far.

Yaffs.thumb.jpg.ba27b29c2b357efd6bfb9b40cb5122f5.jpg

Just a generic imperial I made for testing. You can see the ankle seam is still visible, but the wrist seams are almost completely gone. 

You're using a body that doesn't match vanilla is all. There are ways to fix that but I don't know what they are.

What HDT setup do you have? I haven't managed anything that gets so much movement out of the pussy.

WARNING: I put a note on the OP to not use V8 yet. In addition to the above errors, Clinton is causing a freeze. Haven't found the problem yet--he's fine in CK, the tris are not throwing errors, but the game freezes as soon as he talks.

32 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

You're using a body that doesn't match vanilla is all. There are ways to fix that but I don't know what they are.

What HDT setup do you have? I haven't managed anything that gets so much movement out of the pussy.

WARNING: I put a note on the OP to not use V8 yet. In addition to the above errors, Clinton is causing a freeze. Haven't found the problem yet--he's fine in CK, the tris are not throwing errors, but the game freezes as soon as he talks.

I had the same problem with an NPC that was generated by a mod (Bondage House). Every time I talked to her, the game CTD'd. I just disabled her and carried on. I've had occasional CTDs since then, but nothing repeatable yet.

I'll keep using v8 and let you know if I find any other non-mod NPCs other than Clinton that cause this issue. Maybe there's a pattern.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

8.2 is up. I fixed the issue with fox kits and the rest of the bugs reported upthread. 

I have 3BBB, but I think maybe a different set of physics files? Or something.

make sure you have the latest 3BBB and you use 3BBB Amazing as the body type - it's possible you're using the older 3BBB which does not have 3BBB amazing. Also it could be caused by the differences between CBP and HDT-SMP physics, but I'm not sure.

I'm using 3BBB, there's a good amount of support for it.
As for collisions I'm using 
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224 CBPC - Physics with Collisions for SSE and VR
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872 HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)

CBBE 3BBB is overwriting CBPC Physics with collisions for SSE and VR

And HDT-SMP is overwriting CBBE 3BBB.
I'm using the YA digi skeleton

I chose A-cup collisions when given the choice and installed full HDT support where available. I'm sure there's some redundancy in this install and I have a sneaking suspicion that my breasts are actually using CBPC, but vaginas and cocks are for sure using HDT.
I tested it by starting a sexlab animation and adjusting positions until they where way out of alignment, and sure enough the ladybits stopped opening when the the cock was no longer hitting it.

Gonna go grab V8.2 and actually start playing, I've been trying to get this shit working like a week now, that whole UUNP crash issue set me back a while.
keep up the great work Bad Dog, It's appreciated!

Edit : Might as well link CBBE 3BBB here https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

Edit 2 : Turns out my SOS YA is actually overwriting SOS HDT-SMP. I've got YA SOS overwriting everything actually.

There should be a compatibility file people can down load so they can keep other modded races from either defaulting their faces to a furry race and having a floating maw, or others that don't add in the right maw to a modded race facegen...its just a little scary having the facegen fail like that

Also trying to get custom claws or furry hands and then have nothing show up, like models that have no hands or feet because after installing this mod, the defaults are claws and fur feet.

If you understand what I'm getting at, Please let me know, if this is a different issue then point me in the right direction, I don't want to piss off moderators or other staff...

Testing out 8.2 and I can't even start a new game. It just CTDs from the start, using the same set up that I used to take the screenshots from before.

I'm using Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18223
It has some vanilla NPCs you can interact with and shop/buy stuff from. So the list of potential npcs causing the crash is pretty small.

I didn't rebuild any dynamic patches when updating however. Are the changes in 8.2 large enough to warrant new dynamic patches? I'm using a tes5 merged patch to resolve some issues as well as a smashed patch. Both contain references to YA main esp.

8 hours ago, Barrage said:

Testing out 8.2 and I can't even start a new game. It just CTDs from the start, using the same set up that I used to take the screenshots from before.

I'm using Realm of Lorkhan - Custom Alternate Start https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18223
It has some vanilla NPCs you can interact with and shop/buy stuff from. So the list of potential npcs causing the crash is pretty small.

I didn't rebuild any dynamic patches when updating however. Are the changes in 8.2 large enough to warrant new dynamic patches? I'm using a tes5 merged patch to resolve some issues as well as a smashed patch. Both contain references to YA main esp.

I just tried using Realm of Lorkhan on my install to see if I could replicate your bug, and I can't. It starts up just fine for me, so I don't think the issue is 8.2 alone.

I'm trying to get this to work with Digitigrade Beast Races, mainly just so argonians have the raptor feet. I wanted this because at the moment, the texture mod I'm using for argonians doesn't play well with the digigrade feet provided by this mod, and I don't particularly care for the look of YA argonian feet. Is there a way for me to make these two mods play well together?

I'm using Mod Organizer 2, if that helps.

10 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

Any ideas why when I create a character and all the mcm mods annoucements appear in the corner, I get the message that the yiffy age sos mod is dirty and is disabled?

Cuz it's installed wrong. Try re-installing, post load order.

New Immersive College patch up, the old one was causing a weird hang on startup.