51 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Usually re-running FNIS fixes that.

Or you're using the HDT patch but you don't have an HDT setup.

I tried that, I'm not sure why but, once I engaged in an SL animation it fixed and stayed fixed. Some weird glitch but, easy fix.

CBBE support would be really great, considering UNP is kind of on deaths door these days. There's BHUNP, which does have bodyslide support, but that doesn't really mean much when nothing else UNP has bodyslide support. The closest UNP mods get to bodyslide support is hoping there's an LE version that has old bodyslide support, and grabbing those files for use in SE, and just praying nothing breaks. A lot of UNP mods are getting outdated too, so the options for working UNP mods on SE is a lot more limited than CBBE. 

I've been troubleshooting a crash issue since I switched to UNP, probably some random bad nif somewhere in one of the fitted armour mods or something.

Before I destroyed my SkyVR install by swapping to UNP, I had CBBE with CBPC and HDT SMP working perfectly, the only issue was YA hands/feet would never line up at the wrists/ankles due to not supporting CBBE.

So, is that new digi skeleton capable of CBPC? That'd be cool to have with digi legs.

TL;DR CBBE version pls <3

Edit : Still nowhere near getting this install running. About ready to give up on UNP entirely, such a lost cause. I can confirm however that the new digi skeleton plays nice with HDT-SMP, and CBPC, as does the HDT-SMP tail. No weird issues between them, at least none that I saw during the limited time I had in-game before some random CTD. I'm switching back to CBBE, I'd rather deal with wrist/ankle seams than this nonsense.

Edit 2 : Getting ankle/wrist seams anyway since no bodyslide *snerk* yeesh.

CBBE will be uploaded in a few minutes. I'm using it in my own game right now. I haven't got all the parts working yet tho--I think I did once get jiggles and a responsive vagina, but it was only kinda-sorta-responsive and it all stopped working when I went furry.

The whole HDT thing on SE is overwhelming. Like with BBB having to target the actors and turn it on for them. And I still am not clear about the relationship between HDT and CBPC--do they work together? How to set them up? dur.

7 hours ago, Barrage said:

Edit 2 : Getting ankle/wrist seams anyway since no bodyslide *snerk* yeesh.

The SE Lykaios thread has CBBE hands and paws bodyslide somewhere in first few pages which should cover all hands and canine paws in YA too as long as you change the output paths to reflect YA ones. Feline feet are out of luck though.

Alright, so I've begun working on using YA in VR Essentials. Couple of things I've noticed:

The two anthros at the title screen are fully clothed, I thought they were supposed to be naked?

While Bad Dog's clothing replacer works on men, the clothing/armor replacers for women are not working. The clothing and armor for females appears to be invisible. Any idea what I did wrong? I have not run any sort of bashed/smashed patch, would that help?

Did you click the "create BSA" option?

Hey all: Is there a rule in SE that textures have to be square? I think I remember that but I can't find a reference now. Some of Valehyena's clutter is not square and seems to be causing crashes.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Hey all: Is there a rule in SE that textures have to be square? I think I remember that but I can't find a reference now. Some of Valehyena's clutter is not square and seems to be causing crashes.

No but if a texture size does not follow the power of two rule, it causes hard crash on SE. Some of vale's clutter replacers have wrong size textures among other problems and you should use the fixed versions instead:

5 minutes ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

No but if a texture size does not follow the power of two rule, it causes hard crash on SE. Some of vale's clutter replacers have wrong size textures among other problems and you should use the fixed versions instead:

Actually ive updated the files with the fixes on my main page now too! 

Just upgraded to v8, and for some reason, when I use v8 of the digitigrade skeleton, my argonian's feet disappear and all breasts start getting suspended during sex scenes. Downgrading just the digitigrade skeleton to v7 (or just disabling it) fixes the issue. Using CBBE and 3BA. Anyone else experience this?

4 hours ago, harshdark said:

Just upgraded to v8, and for some reason, when I use v8 of the digitigrade skeleton, my argonian's feet disappear and all breasts start getting suspended during sex scenes. Downgrading just the digitigrade skeleton to v7 (or just disabling it) fixes the issue. Using CBBE and 3BA. Anyone else experience this?

having the same feet issue, but the breasts issue is because the digi skeleton isn't up-to-date with XPM. manually adding the extra breast bones from XPM to the skeleton using nifskope fixes it.