2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Goddamn, female bodies are driving me nuts again.

What's the UNP SE body with a pussy?

Why, when I install Bodyslide on SE does it come with nothing at all--no sliders, just an empty useless UI? Why do the install instructions say nothing else is required, if something else is required?

Is UNP even a thing on SE if you want a pussy? What is the right female body to build for? Is 3BBB the new thing?

Fukkit, I'm going to go play Final Fantasy.

Try these files bud So far there Giggle on the girls about redo my horse race girl again.

UUNP Special SMP Pack SSE bodyslide.7z UUNPVaginaN Full SMP Bodyslide XPMSSE4.51+anus v2.7z Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - HDT-SMP Collisions Converter(1).zip

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Why, when I install Bodyslide on SE does it come with nothing at all--no sliders, just an empty useless UI? Why do the install instructions say nothing else is required, if something else is required?

Is UNP even a thing on SE if you want a pussy? What is the right female body to build for? Is 3BBB the new thing?

UNP on SE does work but 3BBB is definitely the target body shape for most SE mods. It's got the most versatile collision physics as well.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

BHUNP: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126

You'll need CBP-C for it to work correctly, though.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224

So i was finally able to get the CBBE bodies working in my game. But now im running into another problem with it that i cant seem to fix. The female bodies (not counting the hands legs and head like shown in the picture) are much darker in dark areas than they should be. Is there any way to fix that or no?

20200515155322_1.jpg

On 5/10/2020 at 11:09 PM, thirtyeight said:

Has anyone been able to insert Yiffy Age into the VR Essentials Modlist? If so, how much did you have to change to get it working?

Also, what armor mods are people using for female armors?

Not using the "VR Essentials" modlist exactly. But I've got the same actual essentials as this mod, stuff like the VR specific things like SKSEVR, papyris utils VR etc etc.

YA should install fine into that list as long as you load it last. And you might want to get rid of mods YA will obsolete, like npc overhauls. YA will conflict with a few of those other mods like the statues mod, but as long as you make sure YA loads last and nothing writes over it you should be fine.

The only issues I've run into with YA and VR probably aren't even YA specific. Like the size probability in SOS VR having no impact on npcs schlongs, that's probably SOS VR, though it's hard to say with out testing non SOS schlongs in VR. And Some of the eyes are seriously scuffed looking. Pitch black for some reason, and sporting a horrendous white glow in only one eye, and only when viewed from certain angles in VR. One of the college of Winterhold mages has the eyes I'm talking about, I think it was Tolfdir. It's one of the mages who accompany you to Saartul anyway.

Also couldn't use the digi skeleton as it doesn't work with CBPC, at least I couldn't get any CBPC bodies to work with it installed, but could get them working with a newer XP32 skeleton installed. (bad dog pls update so I can grope VR furry boobs and also see spiffy digi legs.)

For armours I've just been using immersive armours and total equipment overhaul, alongside the Invisible Helmets patcher to get rid of helmets in general. You can also use it to get rid of helmets that simply don't work but I can't be assed to sort through all that so I just hid everything.
Hiding helmets opens the doors to a lot of mods, as nothing else is really problematic if you're not using the digi skeleton.
A scripting wizard could probably modify the hide helmet patcher to hide boots as well, but that's well beyond my abilities for modding.

I'm currently adding more crap to my mod list to see how far I can take this install. I had it perfectly stable before so I want MORE. If I get it all working nicely I'll post a few screenshots and post them here.

4 hours ago, Barrage said:

Not using the "VR Essentials" modlist exactly. But I've got the same actual essentials as this mod, stuff like the VR specific things like SKSEVR, papyris utils VR etc etc.

YA should install fine into that list as long as you load it last. And you might want to get rid of mods YA will obsolete, like npc overhauls. YA will conflict with a few of those other mods like the statues mod, but as long as you make sure YA loads last and nothing writes over it you should be fine.

The only issues I've run into with YA and VR probably aren't even YA specific. Like the size probability in SOS VR having no impact on npcs schlongs, that's probably SOS VR, though it's hard to say with out testing non SOS schlongs in VR. And Some of the eyes are seriously scuffed looking. Pitch black for some reason, and sporting a horrendous white glow in only one eye, and only when viewed from certain angles in VR. One of the college of Winterhold mages has the eyes I'm talking about, I think it was Tolfdir. It's one of the mages who accompany you to Saartul anyway.

Also couldn't use the digi skeleton as it doesn't work with CBPC, at least I couldn't get any CBPC bodies to work with it installed, but could get them working with a newer XP32 skeleton installed. (bad dog pls update so I can grope VR furry boobs and also see spiffy digi legs.)

For armours I've just been using immersive armours and total equipment overhaul, alongside the Invisible Helmets patcher to get rid of helmets in general. You can also use it to get rid of helmets that simply don't work but I can't be assed to sort through all that so I just hid everything.
Hiding helmets opens the doors to a lot of mods, as nothing else is really problematic if you're not using the digi skeleton.
A scripting wizard could probably modify the hide helmet patcher to hide boots as well, but that's well beyond my abilities for modding.

I'm currently adding more crap to my mod list to see how far I can take this install. I had it perfectly stable before so I want MORE. If I get it all working nicely I'll post a few screenshots and post them here.

Thank you for your response. The reason I asked about armor was I was debating seeing how much trouble it would be to update the oldrim female armor replacers that was recommended for YA back then. Specifically, Ultra Skimpy Armor and its modifier, You Call That Skimpy. They were never updated to SE and I was hoping I could still use them. I miss the old installation walkthrough that came with LE YA.

11 hours ago, thirtyeight said:

Thank you for your response. The reason I asked about armor was I was debating seeing how much trouble it would be to update the oldrim female armor replacers that was recommended for YA back then. Specifically, Ultra Skimpy Armor and its modifier, You Call That Skimpy. They were never updated to SE and I was hoping I could still use them. I miss the old installation walkthrough that came with LE YA.

Cathedral Asset Optimizer should make porting almost any simple oldrim mod easy. So most armours and texture mods, stuff that isn't very heavily scripted.

Just now, Oninace said:

your missing YA schlongs from the download page on the gdrive. You don't need hoodies because the file you are missing is basically hoodies. 

oops conversion not allowed sorry

where do I find this? Can you send me a link to it directly? Or else my dumbass wont find it. also what do I use the enhanced hot pools patch for? I use SE and that is only for Vanilla Skyrim

7 minutes ago, Oninace said:

you don't need the hotpools patch. Click download on the mod page to get yiffy schlongs. Page 1 view file...

Are you talking about this one? If so I already have it, also Vortex says that yiffy age isnt compatable with amazing follower tweaks. Also encountering any khajiit from the More Kats of Skyrim mod the game will crash

468798337_talkingsboutthisone.PNG.30d03c26ab4befbbfa254deaba3feb25.PNG

I'm so not interested in supporting Vortex.

I'm just about ready to put up a new version. I've been working on it for a while but I think it's actually done. I've been having trouble going through load doors but this particular game has gotten so hacked up with my revisions I don't think it's actually a YA problem.

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm so not interested in supporting Vortex.

I'm just about ready to put up a new version. I've been working on it for a while but I think it's actually done. I've been having trouble going through load doors but this particular game has gotten so hacked up with my revisions I don't think it's actually a YA problem.

Does this mean  that you are possibly releasing an update next week ? ?