This is a very common problem. Means SOS isn't loading correctly. Check your load order has SOS and the YA SOS file. The SOS schlong ESPs should be disabled (Smurf, 2 Vectorplexus schlongs). Post your load order if that doesn't fix it.

FAIR WARNING: 

I am so freaking pissed. The male Lykaios heads have had a problem with the neck seam for  awhile--missing faces and the _0 weight doesn't fit the neck exactly. I fixed that twice, I thought, once for YA and once for the Lykaios mod. Yesterday I looked and the heads are back to the older version. And I can't find the new version in any of the kits. 

This is exactl why I went to putting all my furry assets in one folder tree--I just can't keep multiple file trees in sync.

Anyway fixing this means the male nords have to have facegen run again. That means patches won't be compatible. So expect a version 9 out soon.

Ick, ptooey.,

Upside, my current SE game hasn't crapped out on me yet.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

This is a very common problem. Means SOS isn't loading correctly. Check your load order has SOS and the YA SOS file. The SOS schlong ESPs should be disabled (Smurf, 2 Vectorplexus schlongs). Post your load order if that doesn't fix it.

FAIR WARNING: 

I am so freaking pissed. The male Lykaios heads have had a problem with the neck seam for  awhile--missing faces and the _0 weight doesn't fit the neck exactly. I fixed that twice, I thought, once for YA and once for the Lykaios mod. Yesterday I looked and the heads are back to the older version. And I can't find the new version in any of the kits. 

This is exactl why I went to putting all my furry assets in one folder tree--I just can't keep multiple file trees in sync.

Anyway fixing this means the male nords have to have facegen run again. That means patches won't be compatible. So expect a version 9 out soon.

Ick, ptooey.,

Hey dude, I just want to say thank you, again, for all the work you put on this for both the LE & SSE versions.  And that goes for everyone involved as well.  This is such a neat and unique overhaul that illustrates why Skryim seems to hang on for so long in replayability.  I'm currently going through a STEP modded YA SSE playthrough and it's absolutely awesome so far.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

FAIR WARNING: 

Ick, ptooey.,

I fixed the problem, it was just the Load order, still figuring this all out. while on the topic, are there any recommended mods for sex to use with this? 

I'd Also like to say thank you for bringing this mod to life! its amazing to see the kind of work that was put into this. Since i was a kid playing Morrowwind I wanted exclusively beast races in TES, crazy too see i wasn't the only one! Your hard work is very appreciated!  

I put V9 up with the fixes to the heads. Also HDT now works. 

For this version, the skeletons have their own path both for planti and digitigrade. That way the digi addon doesn't need to edit all the races, and if you want to use another mod (like Horses) which don't need digi, the digi addon doesn't mess them up. The planti skeleton is just the XPMSE skeleton so you can overwite it with updates at will. 

I also put up patches for a bunch of the mods I'm running with right now.

So just a dumb question: Version numbers:  Should we restart game with V9 or do you feel it's good to continue?

There are also the SOS & HDT ESP's you've got in the primary file that still show v8.3 rather than 9.  Good to run with those, or wait for the update to them?

Hi, I've not been playing Skyrim SE since I had a place where I couldn't progress without a crash. I have YA 8.2 or 8.3 and the Winterhold questline, namely the expedition led by Tolfdir (is that correct?) leads to crashing. It's the part after you tell him about the vision.. and when he goes to find out what's in the coffins, the crashing takes place.

I am not so sure what it is making this happen, but I felt compelled to ask here since this is the main mod that I use.

Got through Saarthal, no issues. I think it's something else bugging your system. Things are actually looking pretty stable. Was even able to run up to the serpent stone, but I need to do it a few more times before I believe it.

Really big thank you for continuing with the updates. I'm grabbing V9 to run around in right now.  I plan to head to the 2 major trouble spots I was having in a last playthrough, Morthal and Korvanjund to see if I get the same thing. Do you recommend using a lighting mod like ELFX?

On 6/11/2020 at 2:09 PM, theshepishere said:

i have this exact problem and i cannot figure out a fix.

First thing to do is make sure it's not a Waiting Problem. The way SE loads some of the stuff makes it not initialize SOS and start loading bits in time. Especially since it takes data from SL and that sometimes takes a while to load and initialize. Wait for all the mods to start up (MCM menu registration messages are a good sign). Console and re-enter the racemenu (type racemenu in console, then close the console), swap to female, and then back to male, it will possibly fix.

If not, then you may be missing a mod or have an incorrect load order, so double-check that from the documentation.

Patches up for follower mods: Inigo, Kaidan, Vilja, Lucien. Also Moonpath to Elswyr.

19 hours ago, yamagiblue said:

Really big thank you for continuing with the updates. I'm grabbing V9 to run around in right now.  I plan to head to the 2 major trouble spots I was having in a last playthrough, Morthal and Korvanjund to see if I get the same thing. Do you recommend using a lighting mod like ELFX?

No. Start simple and add stuff later after you've seen it's stable. 

Once you're happy then you can add stuff. I usually like a lighting mod that requires you to carry torches in dungeons and at night.

For the hole in the crotch: Go to SOS's MCM. Look to see if your guy has been given a schlong. If not, check the options. If there's no option without a (*) next to it, meaning it's not meant for this race, then your YA schlongs aren't installed properly. If there's no SOS MCM entry, SOS is your problem.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:35 PM, Bl1nd_Eye said:

OK, so, it seems like the Digi and SOS patches are for a different game on MO.

You have the wrong download. V9 esps are set correctly.

With V9 I haven't found a reliable crash yet. I have crashed but not in the obvious, repeatable ways that indicate a mod problem. Going through load doors sometimes breaks, and I've got some video driver/sound driver thing that freezes everything, but that borks photoshop and nifskope too so I really think it's outside the game.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:51 AM, Bad Dog said:

You have the wrong download. V9 esps are set correctly.

With V9 I haven't found a reliable crash yet. I have crashed but not in the obvious, repeatable ways that indicate a mod problem. Going through load doors sometimes breaks, and I've got some video driver/sound driver thing that freezes everything, but that borks photoshop and nifskope too so I really think it's outside the game.

I'm using the YA version 9 ones. and it seems like it's still doing that.  It's still giving me the green icon and I don't know why.  I'm using the portable instance for MO2.

Jesus God. Ignore it.

That means the meta.ini file says it's for Skyrim. Nothing but MO looks at that info and I wasn't even aware of it. 

The conversion you need to care about is reported in the triangle-exclamation-point in the upper right corner. Click on that and if you get a "Form 43 Plugin Detected" line, that means some of your esps haven't been converted for SE. I don't know that that matters either, but some people have said it can cause problems, so.