1 hour ago, MewMew69 said:

So I'm missing these apparently? I use YA SOS and apparently need some Consolidated esp? What ever that is. I looked in the Drive stuff but couldn't find anything called Consolidated

1441350479_whatdis..PNG.1507a3888114639e7ec645dd4093aeda.PNG

it's an ESP that is part of the main YA mod. Make sure you actually have Yiffy Age installed and the plugins enabled.

Just now, Bad Dog said:

From the OP:

Ooooh okay, sorry for my ignorance. I download it all and solved most . But I found something weird, the YA patch for Populated roads needs the Populated roads esp. I found the Populated roads mod but the esp was called something a little different, am I using the right

mod?

486379156_thatneedsthis.PNG.afec1deb820202befe0cff3761c819b3.PNG

2091165542_thisneedsthat.PNG.ac6a3c8da1e35f8ec65b5ac76b479ab9.PNG

1 hour ago, MewMew69 said:

Ooooh okay, sorry for my ignorance. I download it all and solved most . But I found something weird, the YA patch for Populated roads needs the Populated roads esp. I found the Populated roads mod but the esp was called something a little different, am I using the right

mod?

486379156_thatneedsthis.PNG.afec1deb820202befe0cff3761c819b3.PNG

2091165542_thisneedsthat.PNG.ac6a3c8da1e35f8ec65b5ac76b479ab9.PNG

The second download has the old named ESP, alternatively it might work if you manually rename the ESP. This is the problem when mod authors decide to rename their ESP's for no reason!

Just now, ansfrr932 said:

The second download has the old named ESP, alternatively it might work if you manually rename the ESP. This is the problem when mod authors decide to rename their ESP's for no reason!

So will it work? Also the khajiit of Skyrim companion mod doesn't work with YA. I haven't tested it on this newer version but when walking up to a Khajiit the game will freeze. Does this happen with all modded in Companions?

Any of the patch files contain a link to the mod they patch. With MO it's in the notes, with Wrye Bash/SSEdit it's in the description.

Companion mods *shouldn't* crash, but on SE modifications to heads can cause a freeze or CTD. So if it casues a crash... it does. Running facegen will fix it.

36 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Any of the patch files contain a link to the mod they patch. With MO it's in the notes, with Wrye Bash/SSEdit it's in the description.

Companion mods *shouldn't* crash, but on SE modifications to heads can cause a freeze or CTD. So if it casues a crash... it does. Running facegen will fix it.

Alright, also something is very odd with the NPCs. the knees bend out of the legs when they sit, and some NPCs have barefoot human legs. Also they twitch around when walking and don't seem to know where they are going. Is this caused by my load order of YA?2014311350_isthisgoood.PNG.a4c3ec260e25359212de8f0e9a65ec4b.PNG

On 6/3/2020 at 4:12 PM, MewMew69 said:

Alright, also something is very odd with the NPCs. the knees bend out of the legs when they sit, and some NPCs have barefoot human legs. Also they twitch around when walking and don't seem to know where they are going. Is this caused by my load order of YA?2014311350_isthisgoood.PNG.a4c3ec260e25359212de8f0e9a65ec4b.PNG

load YA AFTER all non-YA mods.

Goddamnit, I am just DONE with SE. For today and maybe forever. Does anybody really like it? Is anyone finding it more stable than LE, once you get all the fixes into your LE setup?

I've been running along with a new game, and Legacy loaded up. Get to level 15 or so. Then SE refuses to start, like there's a missing dependency in the load order--but there isn't, and it's the same one I've been using right along. So I copy a working profile, then start enabling mods I was using in my game. Get them all enabled, the profile still works. So I copy over save games. They load. But they don't run for more than a few minutes before CTD. 

This is just crap. Fukkit. I'mma go read a book.

16 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Goddamnit, I am just DONE with SE. For today and maybe forever. Does anybody really like it? Is anyone finding it more stable than LE, once you get all the fixes into your LE setup?

I've been running along with a new game, and Legacy loaded up. Get to level 15 or so. Then SE refuses to start, like there's a missing dependency in the load order--but there isn't, and it's the same one I've been using right along. So I copy a working profile, then start enabling mods I was using in my game. Get them all enabled, the profile still works. So I copy over save games. They load. But they don't run for more than a few minutes before CTD. 

All us VR users are really liking the SE version though

Is there going to be any effort in making this work better with Schaken (the best male body mod which combines the best features of both SAM and SOS)? I am trying it out right now, and while it kind of works, the nipples are off, theres a seam on the inner thighs, and as far as I can tell the digitigrade isnt working with Schaken (that last one might be on me). Thanks :)

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Then SE refuses to start, like there's a missing dependency in the load order--

I just recently had this exact same issue. Couldn't find what the issue was so I have been starting over for the 50th time. I have been using SE for awhile now for the theoretical stability improvements but I haven't really compared the two. I just assumed it would be more stable.

22 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I've used SE from the beginning, and I get hiccups every once in a while, but it's probably more to do with most of the mods having been originally designed for LE by developers who long since stopped supporting their mods. The only SE conversion of a mod I've seen cause a complete corruption of a save file was Horny Creatures of Skyrim. Mods that have had decent SE support (as in the ones that have updated in the last year or so) are usually pretty reliable in my experience.

And yeah, as others have pointed out, abandoning SE would basically also mean abandoning the VR players.

Also, I'm assuming you've installed the Unofficial Skyrim SE Patch, right?

Hi there,

I'm currently running YA version 7.4 and I encountered a problem. When moving towards Arcwind Point ruins the game CTD. I'm not sure if I'm the only one... If I disable YA, I can get there without problems. I also tried installing version 8.3 but I get a CTD, too.

I do encounter random CTD once in a while, but Arcwind Point contantly fails for me. I doubt it is related to some missing boot textures, leaving certain characters without knees.

This is my current mod list. Any help would be appreciated.

image.png.954ee587152e196c1e9f5fae36260e35.png

Dunno about Arcwind Point.

I did a cool thing. I now have a TES5Edit script that will list every external file referenced in an ESP--nifs, tris, and dds files--AND it will open up the nifs and list every texture file referenced by the nif too, AND it will call out any referenced files that aren't in the load order. I've been using it to upgrade the Cat Races mod to the latest everything, but I also did a quick check on YA and found a bunch of missing shit, including a tri file. So once I have the Cats up I'll clean up YA and see if it solves any of the freezes on SE.

I'll check out Arcwind Point once I get there.

22 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I did a cool thing. I now have a TES5Edit script that will list every external file referenced in an ESP--nifs, tris, and dds files--AND it will open up the nifs and list every texture file referenced by the nif too, AND it will call out any referenced files that aren't in the load order. I've been using it to upgrade the Cat Races mod to the latest everything, but I also did a quick check on YA and found a bunch of missing shit, including a tri file. So once I have the Cats up I'll clean up YA and see if it solves any of the freezes on SE.

Yay!

i need help like very bad. so i cant seem to get the lykaios sheath to load much less even get sos to work correctly. what i mean by that is where the shlong should be there is a hole. I dont know how to fix this if anyone can help me please do so.  i am really confused on how the arousal works as well i probably dont even have the right mods.

On 6/6/2020 at 5:44 PM, Bad Dog said:

That sounds amazing. I recently got a VR setup and really want to play this, so i've been checking on how stable it is. If fixing up those missing files cleans up the crashes that would be awesome.

On 6/8/2020 at 12:50 PM, Daringhealer said:

i need help like very bad. so i cant seem to get the lykaios sheath to load much less even get sos to work correctly. what i mean by that is where the shlong should be there is a hole. I dont know how to fix this if anyone can help me please do so.  i am really confused on how the arousal works as well i probably dont even have the right mods.

i have this exact problem and i cannot figure out a fix. 

ScreenShot6.png

ScreenShot5.png