Ive been having a very particular problem with the installation of BHUNP that I have not found elsewhere. I've been using UUNP for quite a while with the whole set up of collisions, custom bodyslides, and physics for a while, so this one boggles my mind.

I installed BHUNP for the PE setup, following the required instructions which are far simpler, then I produced a TBBP custom body which I made from scratch simply referencing old ideas. However, when I got into the game the vagina collisions don't work and the vagina glitches and stretches its meshes when I sneak or use other animations, as if it was fixed in a point in space depending on the idle stance. This also happened in the BBP version of the body. Has anybody encountered such a problem? I have removed other mods and tried to troubleshoot possible causes, but it seems to be self contained in BHUNP. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm probably gonna nuke my LE version of skyrim trying this but what the hell......my SE version is running smooth and I 

must say I am very impressed with BHUNP and SMP in the SE version of Skyrim brings it to a whole new level.

I'm going to put on here my method of installing this see what you guys think.

1.  Uninstall UNP for females

2. Uninstall sevenbase body

3. Tbbp breast and butts by loremonger.

3.  Install BHUNP

My other question is about SMP my PC runs SMP fine on Se so I am sure I'll be ok with SMP on le version ...

the description page says it comes with PE can you opt out of it during the install then install SMP for le?

I am also using the Ningheim race so I'll probably have to copy and paste the female files to the ningheim race also.

I've seen some folks posting this question on the mod page but no one responded.

What about all of our UUNP armors do we have to rebuild them in BHUNP ARMOR A or do we just leave them be?

Edited by tejano2828

I was able to get all the above done and everything seems to be working fine except for one thing and I want to see if anyone can help me.   After installing BHUNP I noticed that the folder actors/character/character assetts/ all female mesh file and tri files remained the same.

So I forget but coming from SE I need to take all the files from ygnord and put them in the games female folder and overwrite is this correct? Including the skeleton_female and put them in the character female folder. .....the only thing I am wondering about is the skeleton.hkx file that's in there.

• 2 weeks later...

@factoryclose Is it possible to make 3BBB armor with this body in LE? I was messing around in outfit studio and the TBBP physics work just fine applied to armor. However, the 3BBB armor has no breast physics. I know you said LE has pretty limited 3BBB armor, I just wondered if there was some way to get it working.

Edit: After fiddling around in OS some more I got it to work. Not sure what happened the first time...

Edited by bnub345
update
On 12/23/2021 at 2:06 AM, ??????1627 said:

It has probably already been asked but, how to fix this?  

Hide contents

ScreenShot2.jpg.e22f553c0b29ffa6b18c26d8187e1582.jpg

The motion doesn't fit your bodyslide preset.

On 1/1/2022 at 3:53 AM, bnub345 said:

@factoryclose Is it possible to make 3BBB armor with this body in LE? I was messing around in outfit studio and the TBBP physics work just fine applied to armor. However, the 3BBB armor has no breast physics. I know you said LE has pretty limited 3BBB armor, I just wondered if there was some way to get it working.

Edit: After fiddling around in OS some more I got it to work. Not sure what happened the first time...

Please make sure you remove all the BBP / TBBP skin weights from armor before copying skin weight. 4 skin weights per 1 vertex.

5 hours ago, factoryclose said:

The motion doesn't fit your bodyslide preset.

I've tried several. Even with your Bodyslide, it introduces itself to me (BHUNP 3BBB Advanced + Feet + Hands)

Could editing XML help?

I also tried this:

1) in Bodyslide, model BHUNP 3BBB Collision Armor SMP Player

2)in Bodyslide, model BHUNP 3BBB Advanced , without any Preset

2) in Bodyslide, model BHUNP 3BBB Advenced hands + feet , without any Preset

3 ) Assemble in Outfitstudio

The flaw remains

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 ) Without Assemble in Outfitstudio

The flaw remains

The animation is DAR Random idle  

It is a simple, somewhat negligible visual defect, since it is performed occasionally and only when stopped. For everything else it works without major problems . 

6 minutes ago, ??????1627 said:

I've tried several. Even with your Bodyslide, it introduces itself to me (BHUNP 3BBB Advanced + Feet + Hands)

Could editing XML help?

I also tried this:

3 ) Assemble in Outfitstudio

The flaw remains

3 ) Without Assemble in Outfitstudio

The flaw remains

The animation is DAR Random idle  

It is a simple, somewhat negligible visual defect, since it is performed occasionally and only when stopped. For everything else it works without major problems . 

The idle makes the hand clip through the character's body, the only easy fix for that is either get another idel animation or another bodyslide preset. What did  you expect to happen exactly? Hand to body collision?

8 hours ago, Nefermandias said:

Hand to body collision?

I'd be content if they didn't sink in, nothing too pretentious  ?

But, as mentioned, since it's occasional and standing still (which rarely occurs) I might as well ignore the fact . Just to know if it was a fixable thing

@factoryclose I have a problem, not with your mod exactly, but I thought you might know how to fix it. In outfit studio, I can make a custom slider for your body 3bbb advanced pe havok path. The new slider works fine, but it breaks all body overlay textures from racemenu. I have not added or deleted any vertices, only moved them around with the brushes. Obviously you made new sliders when you were creating the body and they do not have any problems with overlays. 

This also happens if I modify an existing slider instead of making a new one.

Edited by bnub345
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @factoryclose

first of all I want to thank you for a really good looking body!

Second, I would like to ask you for help. I'm playing Anniversary Edition and I modified a BHUNP 3BBB Advanced preset to my liking:

991136263_Image_2022-01-172020_29_595.jpg.6186a8e51e6e7dec70c735a0ad1f7001.jpg

When I do the Batch Build and then go into the game and create a character with Breton DZ race (from CotR), my character's breasts are far too smaller than they should be:

562117632_Image_2022-01-172018_57.216mod.jpg.2ee6d32e6b2e6247e6ec48bea431e1b7.jpg 2008927521_Image_2022-01-172019_03.265mod.jpg.452f55be6996037b042ab0eb09753b6a.jpg

As you can see the character weight is 100, her breasts should be much bigger. When I equip clothes the breasts are as big as they should be, but when I remove clothes they are small again.

What am I doing wrong? How can I have my character to have breasts the size I want her to?

Last question, when doing batch build for "BHUNP 3BBB Advanced" body which of these options should be checked and which unchecked? The armor mod I'm using is nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44859 aka "BD's Armor and Clothing replacer BHUNP conversion". I'm not using Young Nords.

Thank you kindly for your help!

652805750_Image_2022-01-172013_10_952.jpg.1840e717bbeef2c56a65233856079683.jpg

Edited by u543764509
4 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

which body type should we choose at body slide to build ...i got tons of bodies & armors there ..so a specific name would help alot ..many thanks in advance

Second this. Still waiting for reply from the author.

Edited by u543764509
48 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

i'm using LE .. SE wasn't good for me so i dumped it 

edit : the physics are working now but they slightly showing ..it's not working as the gifs at the 1st page !?

+

how do i Double check if your character has a proper 3BBB skeleton.nif ?? i chose this option while installing 

XP32 Maximum Skeleton     

FAKE PHYSICS : skeleton.hkx and skeleton_female.hkx for "Breast and Butt Physics" (BBP), "Tender Breast and Butt Physics" (TBBP) and "3 Breasts and Butt Bones" (3BBB). You are not supposed to select this when you want to use HDT-based body.<br /><br />Requirement: Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS

what should i do !? ..my skeleton is up to date ..i 'm using LE ..this mod looks amazing and would like to run it

many thanks in advance 

Edited by aspirine2
On 1/18/2022 at 10:37 PM, aspirine2 said:

You are not supposed to select this when you want to use HDT-based body.

If you read the sentence you posted, it will reveal that you are not supposed to use the fake physics skeleton with a physics body. You want the physics extension option, the one that says "for HDT-PE and HDT-SMP", and also "almost all users would select this option."

7 hours ago, bnub345 said:

If you read the sentence you posted, it will reveal that you are not supposed to use the fake physics skeleton with a physics body. You want the physics extension option, the one that says "for HDT-PE and HDT-SMP", and also "almost all users would select this option."

i didn't.. cause it Fake Physics says 3 Breasts and Butt Bones" (3BBB). ...will try out the hdt smp one ..many thanks

edit: tried it and still no physics 

Edited by aspirine2