19 hours ago, ilion said:

By the way about that. Anybody here using BHUNP TBBP Advanced? I dont have belly bulge physics when using SOS. Everything seems to be in order which is weird.

I thought the belly bulge has disappeared unfortunately. There is some comment by Baka in one of his readme's or on his blog.

2 hours ago, myriad said:

I thought the belly bulge has disappeared unfortunately. There is some comment by Baka in one of his readme's or on his blog.

Disappeared? How so? Is there an earlier version in which it works? Maybe it had some issues?

13 hours ago, ilion said:

He is mentioning smp belly does not work. Not hdp pe. But maybe he is not being clear.

Hmmm true...but then you need config files where the belly is controlled by PE and not by SMP. IIRC there was such a setup for SE.

I am having an issue on SE, where the BHUNP sliders wont all show up, for example i can see nippleerection sliders in racemenu, however nipplepinch for example "shows in the bodyslide build menu" does Not show up in racemenu. I tied with the 2.30 and 2.31 and still missing like 5 or 8 sliders "the new ones". It works fine on my LE build.

Any help at all will be appreciated, i am sure its something dumb but been trying for 5 days now.  

• 2 weeks later...

I have just recently upgraded from version 1.8 which I kept going with for a while, and now my body is not entirely the same when nude compared to when clothed. Stuff like DD cuffs clip through arms and thighs because they are suited to the clothed body and not to the nude body.

Since I use PE and not SMP, and have too many UUNP clothes and items to go with 3BBB anyway, I always used the body "BHUNP TBBP advanced", built morphs on preset "BHUNP - UNP" and it used to line up perfectly with the UUNP clothes as long as I didn't move any BHUNP-unique slider. Now I did the exact same process and it doesn't work anymore :(

Does anyone have any advice? Did the new versions get too far apart from UUNP to have hope to line up the clothed body with the nude body? Is there any way offset I need to add on some new sliders to make stuff fit? Thanks a lot in advance, and do tell me if you need additional information.

EDIT: Things I tried so far:

Unchecking the section of BHUNP 3BBB sliders on bodyslide, then batch building again.

Trying to switch from the preset BHUNP-UNP to UUNP-UNP

Manually setting the two sliders that are different between BHUNP TBBP advanced and UUNP special (which are only 2 sliders under the BHUNP 3BBB section about some UNP low and UNP high) to make them similar.

Nothing had any effect at all, which supports my suspcision that I have no idea how bodyslide actually work and was mostly lucky to make do with batch build without problems this far XD

I would really appreciate any help

Edited by thedarkone1234
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, im trying BHUNP but the inside of the butthole  just goes up showing outside the body... does any one have a solution besides removing the butt bones?
And i noticed that the vagina does not have enough collision with SOS, what i mean is that it should spread more when SOS is going in... it looks like clipping. So does this happen to anyone else?
Its a new thing so i dont have videos or pics of people to see how it works in their games

And how do you change the vagina color in game? i would like to get the pink one but my character has a brown  one.

Edited by Nazgul115
9 minutes ago, Nazgul115 said:

Hello guys, im trying BHUNP but the inside of the butthole  just goes up showing outside the body... does any one have a solution besides removing the butt bones?
And i noticed that the vagina does not have enough collision with SOS, what i mean is that it should spread more when SOS is going in... it looks like clipping. So does this happen to anyone else?
Its a new thing so i dont have videos or pics of people to see how it works in their games

And how do you change the vagina color in game? i would like to get the pink one but my character has a brown  one.

About the first part about the butthole going up, if you happen to be using FNIS sexy moves, switch your character's movement to level 4 or less. No idea why it causes the problem but that appears to be it

• 2 weeks later...

Hey friends, so I'm doing a fresh install for upgraded pc and decided to start with the body stuff since it's usually the biggest hang-up (still is) but vortex is giving me an error when trying to launch the game after installing this. Something about missing the hdtSkyrimMemPatch dll.. tried looking around google but couldn't find anything other than how to alter it. I checked my files and the dll is in fact there in the folder, both in the skse plug ins and in the vortex staging folder. So I know I have it but vortex isn't reading it, I guess? Any help would be appreciated because I'm excited to finally be able to mod this with a new pc after using a toaster to play games on for the past few years lol

5 hours ago, AbsintheMinded said:

Hey friends, so I'm doing a fresh install for upgraded pc and decided to start with the body stuff since it's usually the biggest hang-up (still is) but vortex is giving me an error when trying to launch the game after installing this. Something about missing the hdtSkyrimMemPatch dll.. tried looking around google but couldn't find anything other than how to alter it. I checked my files and the dll is in fact there in the folder, both in the skse plug ins and in the vortex staging folder. So I know I have it but vortex isn't reading it, I guess? Any help would be appreciated because I'm excited to finally be able to mod this with a new pc after using a toaster to play games on for the past few years lol

Dunno how Vortex works and what the staging folder is but I copied the hdtSkyrimMemPatch to the actual SKSE/plugin folder

21 hours ago, AbsintheMinded said:

Ahh! That fixed it for me, thank you! I'd tried moving them between folders but that didn't work, I had to have the file in both folders.

Some SKSE plugins can't be loaded from the Virtual File Systems (VFS) used by Vortex/MO2, they really need to be on the "physical" location to be properly loaded by SKSE. You could delete the one in Vortex or hide it if such an option exist (MO2 has such an option).

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there, could someone please tell me how to convert 'BHUNP 3BBB advanced ver 2' to 'BHUNP 3BBB advanced' or 'BHUNP 3BBB PE havok Path'?

i noticed that most of BHUNP conversions are based on the type of ver 2, but i don't like the shape of its erected nipple. I try to delete old reference in the latest Outfitstudio, then load new reference of 'BHUNP 3BBB advanced' into the outfit then click 'copy boneweights' and 'slider-conform selected', but it's useless, the meshes get crashed as long as i adjust the sliders. i don't know what to do now, please help me to solve this problem.

1.jpg.53e7e79ff4288a534edaf7d799220fea.jpg

Hey all, looking for a bit of help with collisions as I'm coming from CBBE 3BA and really want to switch over  The body looks great, and works find on its own, but I simply cannot get SOS to collide with the vagina at all (except for CBPC only mode, SMP breasts but everything else CBPC also does not have vagina collisions when in SMP mode). Relevant load order:

CBPC SSE

HDT-SMP SSE

BHUNP SSE (in this instance to demonstrate the problem, I chose SMP only)

Schlongs of Skyrim SE (Vector Plus option)

XPMSSE (overwriting all)

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I don't believe I have to manually tweak any xml or ini files for it to work as intended, since the mod page lists full compatibility with SOS. Halp please!

Edited by Gro_Lak
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 6:48 AM, GRPA said:

Is there an installation instructions for someone who wants to use this with only PE? I do have the latest XPMSE skeleton with HDT PE by itself, chose the 2BBB PE choice, and built the body in bodyside with BHUNP TBBP Advanced, but I either get breasts that 'slightly move up' or piercing items that sort of float and lag behind the breast motion when not wearing body armor. See screenshots for what is meant by 'slightly move up'.

20210519174324_1.jpg

20210519174321_1.jpg

20210519183155_1.jpg

20210519183150_1.jpg

I'm using HDT PE only option and its working fine. You need to build a body called BHUNP 3BBB Advanced PE Havok path in Bodyslide for it to work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an idea why I can’t get the vag collisions to work? Everything else works fine like butt, breasts and thighs. I’ve tried installing the SOS patch for BHUNP but it resulted in it getting all scrunched up when standing straight. 

Before using trying this mod I was using HDT-all in one and never had any problems with that, and only tried to make the switch because there’s some new armours I like that are for BHUNP

Edited by Delta64656

[Fri Oct 15 22:22:17 2021]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BaseShape.xml(1156,0):
BaseShape is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped

What is this NiGeometry? Detected in hdtSkinnedMeshesPhysics . To dismiss the warning, please fill in the string as below but, SMP ceases full and / or partial functions

<!--<per-vertex-shape name="BaseShape">-->

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...