ty repl

finally i found mirelurk quest . then i thk need to back deathclawVR quest .

but bigolo problem. after player XXX with  biglo . bigolo just standing and player stucked.

so if i use trick console . its fine work for mirelurk quest?

i want to see mods all contents.

ty again

EDIT : [solved mirelurk quest ]  installed  AAF creature Pack Release . works fine

Spoiler

tried trick console and  miulurkquest

stuck again after this messege . ( player done masturbation )

i already  AAF creature all theme

i dont know why many stucked . if my problem cos other mods scripts.

please advice me.

ScreenShot49.png.a3bf019f2b08d6b0668d29f93801575c.png

ScreenShot48.png.fbf28146f2873e53196bc997975678b3.png

On 11/2/2019 at 6:16 PM, dailythebee said:

ty repl

finally i found mirelurk quest . then i thk need to back deathclawVR quest .

but bigolo problem. after player XXX with  biglo . bigolo just standing and player stucked.

so if i use trick console . its fine work for mirelurk quest?

i want to see mods all contents.

ty again

EDIT : [solved mirelurk quest ]  installed  AAF creature Pack Release . works fine

Reveal hidden contents

tried trick console and  miulurkquest

stuck again after this messege . ( player done masturbation )

i already  AAF creature all theme

i dont know why many stucked . if my problem cos other mods scripts.

please advice me.

ScreenShot49.png.a3bf019f2b08d6b0668d29f93801575c.png

ScreenShot48.png.fbf28146f2873e53196bc997975678b3.png

Glad you where able to get it working.

On 11/3/2019 at 12:02 PM, KLongad Sirtup said:

@dailythebee What mod is you running where it states "Arousal is flooding your system. 2:30 minutes til critical failure"?

It's a message associated with the event daily was talking about.

9 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

Is there supposed to be something that happens after the mirelurk sex? Character just stands there and I can't do anything. Had a bit of trouble triggering whatever the "mating ritual" was supposed to be too, it eventually moved on but I have no idea what I did.

Ya, after the animation a few things should happen automatically that lead to the end of that scenario. The mating ritual is just a character animation, it should play automatically. The fact that it didn't fire might be the cause of things not playing out after the mirelurk sex. I tested it and wasn't able to reproduce any issues. That's basically the end of the scenario though.

14 minutes ago, PumpkinKing1 said:

I have read the poster in Diamond City and talked to the investigator in Duggout Inn but haven't gotten any quest or quest marker and have no idea where I'm supposed to go for this boat. Could someone point me in the right direction or let me know if I maybe I did something wrong?

Open PIP-boy and look into your quests

19 hours ago, Darkpegasus3992 said:

Hey will you be able to roll this on console?

I don't think AAF works on console so probably not.

8 hours ago, PumpkinKing1 said:

I have read the poster in Diamond City and talked to the investigator in Duggout Inn but haven't gotten any quest or quest marker and have no idea where I'm supposed to go for this boat. Could someone point me in the right direction or let me know if I maybe I did something wrong?

you can try using the console to set the stage manually. Type setstage bctintro 10. if 10 doesn't work you can try  incrementing by 1 from like 5-15 untill you get a quest objective. A marker should appear on your map in the upper northeast along the coast.

19 hours ago, Kickinit09 said:

I don't think AAF works on console so probably not.

you can try using the console to set the stage manually. Type setstage bctintro 10. if 10 doesn't work you can try  incrementing by 1 from like 5-15 untill you get a quest objective. A marker should appear on your map in the upper northeast along the coast.

This unfortunately did not work I think the boat is there out in front of the Coastal Cottage but it doesn't look like anything is supposed to happen with it yet. Tried both just 10 and incrementing from 5 to 15. 

10 hours ago, robibip said:

Really good mod. It's fun. 

Appreciate the positive feedback.

2 hours ago, PumpkinKing1 said:

This unfortunately did not work I think the boat is there out in front of the Coastal Cottage but it doesn't look like anything is supposed to happen with it yet. Tried both just 10 and incrementing from 5 to 15. 

Well if you want you can manually teleport to the ship with the console command coc shipatsea and you can manually move to the island with coc goldcitydocks. If its just the intro quest that's bugged you should be able to play through the content just fine without it, if its all the quest then I don't have a solution. The last stage of the intro quest teleports you to the island though so you will have to manually move there whenever your done on the ship.

Hey, love the mod, great work!

However, the Golden Sphinx area doesn't work for me at all, the whore nor the maid job works for me, I get to the stage where it tells you to to talk to madam violet she then tells me to "go to a mirror and grab an outfit" but there is no intractable mirror, nor any outfits in any of the containers, any ideas what's wrong?

On 11/14/2019 at 12:47 AM, snarfies said:

6,000+ loose files makes for miserable loadtimes when starting the game up.

Like 90% of the files are the silent voice files, I'm not sure that those affect load time all that much, did you notice a significant increase in load times after running this mod? My understanding was that lots of loose texture files are the main culprit on increased load.

44 minutes ago, KirishimaVR said:

Hey, love the mod, great work!

However, the Golden Sphinx area doesn't work for me at all, the whore nor the maid job works for me, I get to the stage where it tells you to to talk to madam violet she then tells me to "go to a mirror and grab an outfit" but there is no intractable mirror, nor any outfits in any of the containers, any ideas what's wrong?

The back right mirror should have an invisible activator that you can click. If its not there you can try saving and quitting the game, then reloading and it might show up, if not I can give you some console commands to add the outfit and start the scenario if you want.

Very good mod i have gone through a lot of the content and i wanted to ask a few questions.

1.) is there only one bounty hunter quest at the police station right? I tried doing it and couldn't seem to get it to work. If that is all the quests than thank you for answering that.

2.) Anyone else getting low FPS in the golden sphinx and the i am sorry i don't have the game up Atomic whatever? I assume there are plans to better optimize that?

3.) So whenever i get into any conflict on the ship or i go into the open cell and complete that activity i get sent immediately to the continent is that intentional?

4.) Do you think it would be possible to be able to get back on the ship or have the NPCs on the ship be in the town to do there content or additional content in the future?

Ok i think that is all my questions i hope development goes smoothly and this can be fully realized godspeed :D

4 hours ago, Zanzuki93 said:

Very good mod i have gone through a lot of the content and i wanted to ask a few questions.

1.) is there only one bounty hunter quest at the police station right? I tried doing it and couldn't seem to get it to work. If that is all the quests than thank you for answering that.

2.) Anyone else getting low FPS in the golden sphinx and the i am sorry i don't have the game up Atomic whatever? I assume there are plans to better optimize that?

3.) So whenever i get into any conflict on the ship or i go into the open cell and complete that activity i get sent immediately to the continent is that intentional?

4.) Do you think it would be possible to be able to get back on the ship or have the NPCs on the ship be in the town to do there content or additional content in the future?

Ok i think that is all my questions i hope development goes smoothly and this can be fully realized godspeed :D

Glad you enjoyed the mod.

1. Yes there is only 1 bounty hunter quest at the moment, Where was the issue occurring for you?

2. I didn't realize how bad the fps drops in the brothel where untill I recently downloaded an enb, its something that will be fixed in the future.

3. There are 4 events that when completed progress you off the ship, so that is intentional.

4. I plan to have the npcs from the ship make appearances on the island in the future. I don't plan to have you go back to the ship for any story reasons but if you wanted to use console commands, you can type coc shipatsea to get on the ship and coc goldcitydocks to get back to the docks.