• Shianna
    • Alexiandra
    • Tepal
    • Elvira
    • Anwen Replacer

HotChicks have HotSisters

View File

HotChicks have HotSisters: 

** Alternate HG Hair Version is up. Tepal and Elvira have different KS Hairs, all others have HG Hairs. This file should be opened onto desktop and reviewed.I packed an archive of a complete HG Version, I also packed the head data(nifs/dds) separate, this is to mix match with original version. I also packed the textures to go with the new hairs, if you're sticking with original mod but you plan to take a few of the HG Haired girls you need to add the new hair textures to existing folder, i would copy paste the whole folder over. I packaged a folder with pics to look at, only new hairs no before and afters. I also left a txt.file with  female names with corresponded nifs/dds. Mix and match em' up, real easy. 

-This is a collection of 19 followers and 1 NPC Replacer(Anwen of Markarth) These girls will use your body meshes/textures. You need a body with textures installed. There are 2 versions. RDO version is for users of RDO, has better voice variety.Other version is for non RDO users. These females have been Botoxed patched with new hairstyles. Botox is not required, KS Hairs is not required.  

- The vampire eyes, I use textures that come from Botox page, I think it's all Fairskin, anyways this is why my vampires have human looking eyes.

Updated 2.0 is up, mostly minor stuff. I removed/fixed bad hair options during character creation,previous version was safe,but annoying.  I made sure they all had some perks,changed out Chain Lighting spells for generic custom Lightning Bolt spell(does more damage) Changed spells for the 2 VangBangers,they use Vampire spell now. Gave Alexandria her own personal Lil'summon, Lil'Pet.Pretty minor stuff. Tried to add effect to customish Lightning Bolt spell so that and Undead would catch on fire when getting hit with it, sounded good, failed for now...... 

-The girls that are following other girls.... Aylianus followers Alicia and Shandra loves Breanna. This can cause problems for users that cant handle in house fighting with multiple followers, in addition its just kind of annoying when you don't want the other one to tag along or just show up. If your OK with this, that's great, if not there is options. Easy option way #1, we'll cover Bre and Shandra. Shandra is the follower out the 2. Have Shandra follower you and MHYH her in Dragons Bridge Inn, she loves it there. Easy option #2 remove particular AI package with Xedit. For Shandra you would need to remove aaa_FollowerBreanna package. For Aylianus you would remove aaa_AliciaNightgateFollowers and aaa_GirlsFollowerGirlHome. Those are you options. You can easily find those packages in xedit with this mod loaded, just click npcs, click on applicable girl, scroll down to packages.    

Sadly at one point i sucked Botox's requirements into this mod. Cleaning masters will not remove Hearthfire for me, Dawnguard would of been required either way. Those 2 dlc's plus update are required. Mod does not require Botox or KS Hairs 

19 female followers and 1 NPC Replacer(Anwen of Markarth Temple of Dibella)

Gilfi: Gerdur's Sister, Riverwood, Hangs around sawmill during the day then at the bar,at night sneaks off to Faendal's house

Selena: Sigrid's Sister.Riverwood,Same as Gilfi

Samara: Sylgja's Best Friend, Shors Stone, Hangs with Sylgja, Has no sisters. 

Helayna Cruel-Sea: Hillevi's Sister, Windhelm,New Gnisis,East Empire Warehouse,also a regular at Kynesgrove

Shandra: Pantea Sister, Loves Bre, Banging Heimvar,Works Dragon Bridge MWF and Sundays. Plays the flute

Vivicia: Viola's Sister, Windhelm, Chills with Hela, Likes bubblegum,loves skooma

Aylanius: Arenea's Sister: Windhelm,NightGate, Hangs with Alicia. Common house at Windhelm saw mill

Breanna: Bryling's Sister:Solitude,Saturday at boat docks,Sunday Four Shields Tavern,Winking Skeever on other nights

Isla: TembaWideArm's Sister: Lives with Balimund in Riften, Smithing,Bar Hoppin, Skooma

Alicia: Aeri's Sister: Windhelm,Nightgate on Weekends,Windhelm saw mill common house.Frequent at NewGnisis

Alexia Golden-Hilt: Markarth,Descendant of Gormlaith Golden-Hilt,Lives with Lisbet,Markarth Guard tower,Understone Keep, than the bar.

Layanna: Lisbet's Sister,Markarth. Likes guards and bars,loves Alexia, hates Banning

Sabatha: Hert's Sister, Herts Sawmill, Riverwood on the weekends, Deadmans Drink during the week

Huki: Miner at Darkwater Crossing.

Liesl: Rorikstead, chasing kids, Bar in the evenings, Lives with Rorik

Shianna: Svana Sister,Redwater Skooma Den: drug addict, loves skooma

Alexiandra: NightGate Inn, Ancient Vangbanger, Spends saturdays at Windhelm saw mill common house(those guys are studs!)

Tepal: Solitude, Radiant Ruminants, market area, Winking Skeever, Tue and Thur at the docks?

Elvira: Whiterun, Heimski lover,Faengar Lover,Weekends at HonningBrew,Lunch at palace and Bannered Mare at nights. 

Anwen at the Temple of Dibella got a workover too. 

IDn.jpg.ad7aafbf702d1b57d9cd6c3aebf3e017.jpg

Credits: Botox of Skyrim        https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89635/

KS Hairs                    https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/

Fairskin Textures       https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602

Better Freckles          https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4502

Unp SpiceGear         https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68028

HG Hairs                  

20191006141059_1.jpg

20191006141157_1.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/07/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard and Hearthfire, plus Update
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

ohoh, and I was already confused why nothing got overwritten during installation

Nah it's okay. Template feature was used, so no overwrites. Got alarmed when I didn't find it as I have to convert this first to use in my SSE build for playing with the girls.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Hey a small problem. You didn't include Anwen's HeadNif.

Edit: Got It. You used the template feature.

One request though. Can you make 1k or 2k facetint files?

Anwen is using template, should not create any problems. I used said technique on a few follower mods making them into NPC replacers

As far as the 1k or 2k, I could be ignorant on this but with the Botox patching process im pretty sure the face tint is on your end. I dont patch characters with any textures active. I could re-patch them fairly easily without lipstick and freckles and such. 

6 hours ago, kdoggg1971 said:

Any chance of an SE port? I'd make my own, but I never seem to get characters right.

There is something in the works now. Guessing today or tomorrow. The route right now will have it uploaded by another user in which case I will also have a link here for it as well. 

Edit: SE version is up! Link is in the description 

35 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Gilfi's voice type need to be changed or else you can't recruit her.

She should have nord voice, do you have RDO installed?  I knew some users would have this problem. I use a combination of mods that allows for all females from this mod to be recruitable, and i enjoy the different voices. You either need to install mods like RDO, maybe EFF, if you can't recruit all females, that are change their voice in tes5edit or ck, very easy.  If your not comfortable making said changes compile a list of toons that are unrecruitable and I'll upload a second file.  

16 minutes ago, stargate11 said:

Hello there ?

First all is ok and I love it how they look.

But I have some critics to write as well.

Why you didn't give to us a hair meshes to, if you give us all head parts but no hair.

Its kinda stupid that I need to download all pack of hairs to use for thous followers.

And you give only textures.

Anyway its good post.

Do not replay on this message cuz won't be responds.

All best.

huh...? the hair meshes are baked into the head.nif that is provided, this mod is plug and play. Botox and or KS hairs are not required. The textures are packaged so that the hair entries in the head nif don't need additional mod to work, nifskope approved, Enjoy!

7 minutes ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

She should have nord voice, do you have RDO installed?  I knew some users would have this problem. I use a combination mods that allows for all females from this mod to be recruitable, and i enjoy the different voices. You either need to install mods like RDO, maybe EFF, if you can't recruit all females, that are change their voice in tes5edit or ck, very easy.  If your not comfortable making said changes compile a list of toons that are unrecruitable and upload a second file.  

I have RDO and EFF installed, found 4 of them having Nord VoiceType. Not sure about the NordCommoner VoiceType, if RDO allows to recruit or not. Am running on SSE Build. FallOut 4 had a console command for changing voices, don't know if SSE has one, anyway no hassle for me. I can change it fast with SSEEdit, but not everyone is comfortable with it.

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

I have RDO and EFF installed, found 4 of them having Nord VoiceType. Not sure about the NordCommoner VoiceType, if RDO allows to recruit or not. Am running on SSE Build. FallOut 4 had a console command for changing voices, don't know if SSE has one, anyway no hassle for me. I can change it fast with SSEEdit, but not everyone is comfortable with it.

On my end, I use an old mod called "Everyone loves Dovahkiin" That mod is probably responsible for my ability to recruit the nord voiced followers. I'll upload another version later today or tomorrow without nord voice and commoner as most users probably can't recruit them gals. Surprised EFF is not getting it done for you. 

Thanks for the report, and please anything else noticed don't be shy. 

Edit: new version is up with friendlier voices, all females are recruitable for all users. 

Edit#2: RDO version is up for LE, more vanilla voices utilized. 

21 hours ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

There is something in the works now. Guessing today or tomorrow. The route right now will have it uploaded by another user in which case I will also have a link here for it as well. 

Edit: SE version is up! Link is in the description 

Awesome. Thanks to both of you.

I like them all, but could only choose one:

>> Tepal =D

also:

>> Aylanius :D

> Sharnda

> Shianna

> Samara

> Huki

okey, that's nearly all somehow o.o

Your mod could tie into @DeepBlueFrog's Family Ties.

Just check what family ties he has already created and place some siblings to them ;D

EDIT:

All right I have to add Sabatha to my fav list too

Spoiler

288415794_enb2019_10_1107_47_04_71.jpg.82b1bffc750601524efde9bfa6381093.jpg

First try to recruit one of your lovely followers: Sabatha

Follower mod: NFF + RDO (vanilla follower scripts and RDO scripts overwritten by NFF for more compatibility with custom followers)

HotChicks Version: v1.X RDO

Skyrim LE

She misses the trade dialog after recruiting her with NFF tho, not sure why that is.

Maybe it's because she comes without a base weapon?

NFF recognizes her as vanilla typ follower.

I still can modify her inventory with Inte's SUM => for equipment like food, gold, potions, weapons

and

Dress Up Lovers (DUL) => for the  Outfit and jewelry (also useful to create a "clean" inventory)

Maybe I could also modify the equipment via the adventurer gear dialog from NFF (just have that disabled in favor of DUL and to reduce conflicts with custom followers) => also useful (in theory) to create a empty underlying inventory

Edited by donttouchmethere