• Huki
    • Liesl
    • Shianna
    • Alexiandra
    • Tepal
    • Elvira
    • Anwen Replacer

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

You need to increase your relationship rank with them before being able to recruit them. This was intended to be used with DoM, as if you ask them their feeling your relationship will increase and you'll hopefully be able to recruit them.

I need to update it so that asking them about their sisters increases the relationship.

Meanwhile use the console to increase the relationship rank to the player or use the standard version without the added dialogues.

Great - I increased relationship rank and saw the 'Follow me' prompt. Had to search a bit to discover DoM is your mod Dairy of Mine connected to Paradise Halls. Neither installed yet. Another layer of SL I've yet to explore ... 

Thanks for your fast reply.

Edited by sup3rttg3r
13 hours ago, sup3rttg3r said:

Great - I increased relationship rank and saw the 'Follow me' prompt. Had to search a bit to discover DoM is your mod Dairy of Mine connected to Paradise Halls. Neither installed yet. Another layer of SL I've yet to explore ... 

Thanks for your fast reply.

Here is a new version, with the "You remind me of someone I met" dialogue increasing the relationship to the player by 1 and up to the friend level. SE/AE/VR only.

@Heroine HoneyCrotch I think it needs to be updated on the main page too. Most users might wonder why they can't recruit them.

Hot Chicks Have Hot Sisters.7z

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Here is a new version, with the "You remind me of someone I met" dialogue increasing the relationship to the player by 1 and up to the friend level. SE/AE/VR only.

@Heroine HoneyCrotch I think it needs to be updated on the main page too. Most users might wonder why they can't recruit them.

Hot Chicks Have Hot Sisters.7z 20.87 MB · 0 downloads

Very immersive, thanks for this update!

I had done an ESL conversion on the earlier HCHHS which seemed to work (via ESPFE Follower xEdit script). I'll do that again and post the final result here, if that's okay.

Edited by sup3rttg3r