• Sabatha
    • Huki
    • Liesl
    • Shianna
    • Alexiandra
    • Tepal
    • Elvira
    • Anwen Replacer

I was trying to reduce my follower numbers and after executing Grelod the Kind on Pamatronics Gallows, tried to despatch a few there.  It is supposed to kill essential NPCs and so far I have not had any problems in doing so

But I found that 'Gilfi' from this mod would not seem to die at all

[07/25/2020 - 05:13:37PM] Error:  (A1038384): is invulnerable and cannot be killed..
stack:
    [ (A1038384)].Actor.Kill() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (A1038384)].Actor.KillEssential() - "Actor.psc" Line ?
    [ (E900F08C)].GallowFurnScriptShort.OnUpdate() - "GallowFurnScriptShort.psc" Line ?

Is there any reason, specific/inherent to this mod, which might cause that?

Any help would be welcome. thanks

11 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

I was trying to reduce my follower numbers and after executing Grelod the Kind on Pamatronics Gallows, tried to despatch a few there.  It is supposed to kill essential NPCs and so far I have not had any problems in doing so

But I found that 'Gilfi' from this mod would not seem to die at all

[07/25/2020 - 05:13:37PM] Error:  (A1038384): is invulnerable and cannot be killed..
stack:
    [ (A1038384)].Actor.Kill() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (A1038384)].Actor.KillEssential() - "Actor.psc" Line ?
    [ (E900F08C)].GallowFurnScriptShort.OnUpdate() - "GallowFurnScriptShort.psc" Line ?

Is there any reason, specific/inherent to this mod, which might cause that?

Any help would be welcome. thanks

First try opening mod in Xedit and remove Essential setting for Gilfi,  Just click on it and it edit, change whatever interger is there, i think "1" to blank/nothing and hit enter. this should remove her essential tag which is probably preventing her death. 

Is it because she is a Nord? Why kill Gilfi?

zzzzn.jpg.7c5deb8b3dcf8c03ae9949b00d4e8ea1.jpg

The other idea would be she started as a duplicate of Gerdur(Riverwood) and maybe Gerdur can't be killed because she is quest sensitive? Shandra,started as a duplicate of Pantae(Solitude) without doing extra work, Shandra acts as bard which she somehow inherited from being a duplicate of Pantae, if this is why you can't kill Gilfi then sorry your trying to kill nord women in your game?

Make a good save and go in and try to kill Gerdur, she is also Nord.so. 

18 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

The other idea would be she started as a duplicate of Gerdur(Riverwood) and maybe Gerdur can't be killed because she is quest sensitive? Shandra,started as a duplicate of Pantae(Solitude) without doing extra work, Shandra acts as bard which she somehow inherited from being a duplicate of Pantae, if this is why you can't kill Gilfi then sorry your trying to kill nord women in your game?

Make a good save and go in and try to kill Gerdur, she is also Nord.so. 

Thanks for the ideas.  I'll have a look and let you know what I can find

UPDATE

I've had a further look, taking account of your ideas,  and I am beginning to think that the problem may lie elsewhere

The Gallows was working fine in this game until I came to try to dispatch one of your mod's NPCs, and so I assumed the issue might have been with them

I've revisited it now, at the same point in the game timeline, and there are other NPCs now refusing to die as they should  LOL

So I'd guess that it was just an unhappy coincidence that Gilfi was the first to fail to play dead nicely

So right now I'd ignore this. 

But it I do track down the cause, and there is any common factor to NPCs that might include yours, I'll come back and let you know

Thanks again for the, very prompt, helpful responses and suggestions

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@Heroine HoneyCrotch I made a new SE version of your mod with re-imported meshes as people have experienced a few CTD with the SE meshes from the nexus version. I also added a version of the plugin including relationships for the sisters. This can be useful for DoM users or other mods making use of family relationships. But it can also create conflicts with other mods altering the same records. I packed everything in a FOMOD so it will be easier to choose which plugin to install.

Thanks for the great mod!

This file has been updated, see post below.

Edited by TrollAutokill
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 5:07 PM, TrollAutokill said:

@Heroine HoneyCrotch I made a new SE version of your mod with re-imported meshes as people have experienced a few CTD with the SE meshes from the nexus version. I also added a version of the plugin including relationships for the sisters. This can be useful for DoM users or other mods making use of family relationships. But it can also create conflicts with other mods altering the same records. I packed everything in a FOMOD so it will be easier to choose which plugin to install.

Thanks for the great mod!

Hot Chicks Have Hot Sisters.7z 18.95 MB · 17 downloads

I can confirm that this version is stable for me with no CTD issues in a dozen or so hours of use.  (Previous iterations have given me CTD issues right out of the box.)

• 4 months later...

Here is the SE version again. Fomod installation allows to choose from original or updated with relationships and dialogues. The face textures have also been updated.

This new version has voiced dialogues (thanks to xVASynth) with one line for each sister mentioning their sibling. So now it is Hot Chicks Have Hot Sisters and Brag About It. ?

For original characters it is "I heard you have a sister, is that right?"

For the hot sisters it is "You remind me of someone I met..."

If dialogues don't appear, you need to clean HCHHS plugin. First try save and reload. If it doesn't fix it, release any Sisters from your followers. Open your save file with resaver. In the top left search box type "hot". Click on "Plugins  full", find the HotChicksHaveHotSisters.esp entry, right click on it and purge plugin. Save. Load cleaned save. That should restart HCHHS.

Spoiler

SelenaWithBodyguards.jpg.c7a663b12c683e7d1196932b30f10dd0.jpg

Spoiler

GerdurTalksAboutHerSisterGilfi.jpg.fbf5a41fd92a85fcdd0724a0a40bdf8c.jpg

This version doesn't have any altered record from the original NPCs, only relationships. Hence, it should have less compatibility issues.

Hot Chicks Have Hot Sisters.7z

Edited by TrollAutokill
5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

he face textures have also been updated.

This is appreciated by the SE'ers

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

So now it is Hot Chicks Have Hot Sisters and Brag About It. ?

Nice touch

Last time you did SE'ers and Me the solid of uploading into forum Loverslab was suffering from excessive lag and I never transferred upload to dl section. I am drunkish right now and am busy this weekend but soon after this weekend I will get this into Dl section for SE'ers.. 

As far added dialogue is concerned all users should have to do is a save and reload, and or at least try this first and report. 

5 hours ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

As far added dialogue is concerned all users should have to do is a save and reload, and or at least try this first and report. 

The dialogue for the sisters use a faction. Since there is no script, if the NPC are already loaded they will not have the faction I am afraid. At least that's what happened to me.

The chicks dialogue is by ID so that one should work. Yes I could have use the sisters ID too, I was just lazy.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Thunderwulf1 said:

Hi I downloaded this mod on nexus and this one form LL but they are always completely invisible . i first tried the nexus but they all were invisible so uninstalled and downloaded The LL version but was still invisible

Not likely, try make sure esp is active. 2nd'ly, nexus version is for SE. If you want to provide an image of one them being invisible but dialogue and name is shown I'll try to help

• 5 months later...

Hi from 2023 and Happy Independence Day! I'm not seeing any 'expendable recruit' dialogue via NFF for HCHHS. I have this mod, RDO , and NFF v2.7.9 installed in that order. 

Running SE and v1.0.3 of the mod via FOMOD posted by TrollAutoKill above:

I do see and hear the voiced dialogue 'You remind me of someone' and 'I heard you have a sister' so this seems an NFF issue, or something in their voicetype that isn't playing with the newer version of NFF I have. Appreciate any ideas for troubleshooting. I can get into the CK and make edits there though it seems other SE'ers are using this mod successfully with the girls as followers. Edited.

Thanks!

Edited by sup3rttg3r
21 hours ago, sup3rttg3r said:

You need to increase your relationship rank with them before being able to recruit them. This was intended to be used with DoM, as if you ask them their feeling your relationship will increase and you'll hopefully be able to recruit them.

I need to update it so that asking them about their sisters increases the relationship.

Meanwhile use the console to increase the relationship rank to the player or use the standard version without the added dialogues.

Edited by TrollAutokill