• Liesl
    • Shianna
    • Alexiandra
    • Tepal
    • Elvira
    • Anwen Replacer

2 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I like having a lot of different varieties out there with body shapes,

Me too. I use a tweaked version of Sticc to Thicc (skinnier at 0 and heavier at 100*) for NPCs and PAN Zusha2 for the followers. Usually I use a different one for my PC but she's using PZ2 in this game. Elders have their own body too.

* Racing Snake to Heifer. ?

7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Me too. I use a tweaked version of Sticc to Thicc (skinnier at 0 and heavier at 100*) for NPCs and PAN Zusha2 for the followers. Usually I use a different one for my PC but she's using PZ2 in this game. Elders have their own body too.

* Racing Snake to Heifer. ?

You get some variety with all girls using your body meshes with you body preset, sticc to thicc your getting some more. Mr.Stoob is a perfect example of mod author that puts some different shapes out there.I use to swap my body files with followers that come with bodies that were incompatible with my armor/clothings, now I make sure to have at least a few in my load order, can't do much with armors but sometimes those mods with different bodied followers will have some good armor packaged with em'  Might go check out that sticc to thicc mod, Ive only reviewed mod page.

3 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Mr.Stoob is a perfect example of mod author that puts some different shapes out there.

Big, big fan of his stuff.  I have several (conservative estimate) of his followers in my game.

Giving all my followers the same body means they can all wear the uniform. I also change the skin texture for something less resource hungry and which has mipmaps.

In my game Selena and Sigrid are not just sisters...???

There Twins!20191013114230_1.jpg.56c58834296cb2b9d5bad9112a0d4d6a.jpg

After visiting Redwater Den to see Shianna and snag some skooma, something terrible happened....

Overdose!

Happened with my back turned, Selena cried "NO....."

20191013114857_1.jpg.b704e5647c99282fa54c61985212babc.jpg

Selena: Alvor is going to kill me!

Heroine: Uh..........

I can fix this!

20191013114906_1.jpg.c0a09e7fd40f3084743a4dad6db3594c.jpg

All better now...

Let's go!

20191013114919_1.jpg.71871df99b2897f7e23e39f79da43d20.jpg

4 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I changed texture pathing in the head data

We are talking Nifskope, yes? Could you tell me where the path is in the head nif, please. Or point me at a good guide or tutorial thing. It's something I've wanted to know for a while but can't find anything useful or figure it out for myself.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

We are talking Nifskope, yes? Could you tell me where the path is in the head nif, please. Or point me at a good guide or tutorial thing. It's something I've wanted to know for a while but can't find anything useful or figure it out for myself.

The hardest thing for me was learning were to navigate to in there after loading file.

For texture pathing you're looking for the Block List,opposed to Header and or Archive Browser

blocklist.jpg.204db9e1891f270c5b6b9194de92b57c.jpg

2.jpg.8c2ba6d3a2f1ff466129ad10553d3a2c.jpg

Lets look at the hairs, in the head data below you find an entry for Hair, a Hairline, and hairlinefemalestraight. Thats the meshes that came from KS Hairs, there baked in now!

In this one you can see the texture pathing, found em'

4.jpg.af7fd063c450514d07d26f1ceca3cd8a.jpg

Looks the hairstyle was "Old School" cause it's pointing for that texture. 

5.jpg.e3736da3b3594c5ebc2d96fbc689e35f.jpg

59 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

The hardest thing for me was learning were to navigate to in there after loading file.

For texture pathing you're looking for the Block List,opposed to Header and or Archive Browser

Reveal hidden contents

blocklist.jpg.204db9e1891f270c5b6b9194de92b57c.jpg

2.jpg.8c2ba6d3a2f1ff466129ad10553d3a2c.jpg

Lets look at the hairs, in the head data below you find an entry for Hair, a Hairline, and hairlinefemalestraight. Thats the meshes that came from KS Hairs, there baked in now!

In this one you can see the texture pathing, found em'

4.jpg.af7fd063c450514d07d26f1ceca3cd8a.jpg

Looks the hairstyle was "Old School" cause it's pointing for that texture. 

5.jpg.e3736da3b3594c5ebc2d96fbc689e35f.jpg

Thanks. I'll have longer look at it tomorrow but a quick look and my nifskope doesn't doesn't get me the texture path.

Meanwhile. Bloody hell, Elvira.

2114037798_Elvira1.thumb.jpg.154dd9ea6e9de6c321772ef3d8579978.jpg

2008982343_Elvira2.thumb.jpg.6a51991010a51aa00daeded0c99c7147.jpg

644449444_Elvira3.thumb.jpg.71099420276ead4cf5a4d95b9ef358c5.jpg

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

AAAAAAHHH what have you done to Elvira

I didn't set her weight. ☹️

Is this one better?

My game is mental. I've got so many followers floating around Skyrim that I'm forever bumping into people I don't know. Jumped out of my skin with Selena as I am just in the door of the Sleeping Giant. I'd only just calmed down from the Bannered Mare where I went in looking for a couple of followers, spotted one and turned around to find myself face to face with a woman I'd never seen before. Turns out she was a follower that Elf Prince put me on to the other day.

That's one of Honeypopcorn's striding across the floor.

Selena.thumb.jpg.e7ce3e99d53cbdcb245246e747afb967.jpg

13 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

So I am geting a head body mismatch on those pretty things. Any idea whats causing this ?

I have Botox and RDO isntalled if thats relevant.

Your Botox has CharGen.esp active in load order? If so I think I've gotcha covered, What about Shiva Hair Replacer mod, do have that installed? 

Edit: I dont know why I asked if you had Shiva Hair mod after you had told me your running Botox females? Im working on an update that will make mod compatible with 2 forementioned mods. Should be up today. 

21 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Your Botox has CharGen.esp active in load order? If so I think I've gotcha covered, What about Shiva Hair Replacer mod, do have that installed? 

Edit: I dont know why I asked if you had Shiva Hair mod after you had told me your running Botox females? Im working on an update that will make mod compatible with 2 forementioned mods. Should be up today. 

I tried with a deactivated one and it did not change anything. That said It seems like botox places some random heads on your characters hence the mismatch. I have seen this happen in a few follower mods too sadly.

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

It seems like botox places some random heads on your characters hence the mismatch. I have seen this happen in a few follower mods too sadly.

Looks like, same here. I installed Botox and it immediately changed familiar faces, making them all look kind of equal (and yes, total mismatch for heads and bodies). What is worse, I've noticed that in Racemenu, all my presets look different (and again, almost identical), with sliders no longer working (nothing changes when I move them). I'm pretty sure that occurred right after I installed Botox, along with Devious Devices and Laura's Bondage Shop, but I doubt any of those is responsible. 

14 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I tried with a deactivated one and it did not change anything. That said It seems like botox places some random heads on your characters hence the mismatch. I have seen this happen in a few follower mods too sadly.

Test this file on a new game or revert back to a save prior to having HCHHS installed with your desired load order, if you still have problems can i peak at your mod list and are you on LE?

This is RDO version, if you don't use RDO its fine, we want to see if they look right. 

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

Looks like, same here. I installed Botox and it immediately changed familiar faces, making them all look kind of equal (and yes, total mismatch for heads and bodies). What is worse, I've noticed that in Racemenu, all my presets look different (and again, almost identical), with sliders no longer working (nothing changes when I move them). I'm pretty sure that occurred right after I installed Botox, along with Devious Devices and Laura's Bondage Shop, but I doubt any of those is responsible. 

This mod doesnt require Botox. I don't use Botox with esp nor do I use Shiva Hair Replacer mod as those mods overwrite vanilla hair records. Soon to be updated version will be compatible with those 2 mods. Furthermore botox with esp active is going to change your presets, sliders should still work and its going to throw off any vanilla npc that's added by other mods that has its own head data packaged along with certain follower mods based off of how they were built. I don't recommend those mods. Botox can be made playable without esp active, in some time i'll put a post somewhere on it here on LL

38 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

Test this file on a new game or revert back to a save prior to having HCHHS installed with your desired load order, if you still have problems can i peak at your mod list and are you on LE?HotChicks have HotSistersRDO.7z

This is RDO version, if you don't use RDO its fine, we want to see if they look right. 

Yes thank you this did the trick even in my ongoing game :)

Much MUCH appreciated.

1 hour ago, Incubusbul said:

Botox screws of a few of my favorite followers like Falari, sadly I cant do without anymore, I like the aestethic visuals it provides to much.

But your problem sounds also like a Botox  thing to me.

45 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Yes thank you this did the trick even in my ongoing game :)

Much MUCH appreciated.

You had me scared for a minute. I'm glad we got it worked out.

That file you DL'd had the AI tinkered with on a few girls. I think your 1st save and reload will absolve any shenanigans that would create, worse case scenario would be the new AI wouldnt kick in for a few in game days. I'm going to be uploading this fix later tonight or tomorrow that has all the AI being improved along with a few other small things.Appreciate you confirming fix worked, and that mod is working right for you.

I'm going to post some good stuff on using Botox without esp on LL sometime soon. With esp there are conflicts with particular follower builds, without esp,as is, there is invisible problem along with hair rendering in weird places, I found a workaround for no esp version that requires users to have to be able to go into ck and xedit, real easy. The only con to my workaround is a small percentage of non-placed npcs(bandits,guards,soldiers) will be left botoxed with vanilla hair, no mismatchmatch , just botox face with nilla hair like on SE version of Botox, 

Is your avatar an image of young Natalie Portman? Not knowing for certain is driving me nuts, it's gotta be Natalie

2 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Botox screws of a few of my favorite followers like Falari, sadly I cant do without anymore, I like the aestethic visuals it provides to much.

But your problem sounds also like a Botox  thing to me.

I'm sure if you deactivate the Botox_CharGen.esp (78.8 kB) that comes with Botox all those issues go away.

Or at least on my setup I had no more problems with gray faces and body mismatches after that.

Also if you use a bashed patch and additional NPC replacers in addition to botox it's better to move them all below the bashed patch and sort them in an order you want them to be overwritten.

looks like this on my setup:

Spoiler

* C1  Realm of Lorkhan.esp

* C2  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
* C3  EtR_HearthfireDungeonAddon.esp
* C4  PetProject.esp
* C5  S_L_U_T_S.esp
* C6  S_L_U_T_S guard dialogue patch.esp
* C7  SimpleSlavery.esp
* C8  BD UUNP Armor and cloth replacer.esp
* C9  BD UUNP Dawnguard armor and cloth replacer.esp
* CA  BD-UUNP Dragonborn armor clothes replacer.esp
* CB  Botox.esp
* CC  PAN_NPCs.esp
* CD  PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
* CE  PAN_Serana.esp

* CF  Feminine Females.esp
* D0  Vampire Skin Color Fix.esp
* D1  CellBuilder.esp

Without the botox chargen all followers should be save again too.

If you install via NMM => careful what mod files you overwrite with the Botox files, definitely not use "yes to all" for overwrites

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Without the botox chargen all followers should be save again too.

If you install via NMM => careful what mod files you overwrite with the Botox files, definitely not use "yes to all" for overwrites

I tried to untick the char generator esp but here you migth have found the cause of my troubles. After my curent game I will reinstlall botox and be more carefull at this step, thank you.

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You did it again. Just stepped out of the Sleeping Giant and waiting for the autosave to complete I noticed the name 'Sabatha' in the SLAM Widget. Sabatha? Who the hell is Sabatha?

Aargh!

Reveal hidden contents

724504466_Sabatha1.thumb.jpg.2d0d6fa5b0f0d1019e4a1e9a1b81896c.jpg

Sabatha.thumb.jpg.5ff931d70607c76af3d77971904678ec.jpg

Definitely not good for my nerves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7O17O1t-9g&app=desktop