>> Tepal =D

also:

>> Aylanius :D

> Sharnda

> Shianna

> Samara

> Huki

okey, that's nearly all somehow o.o

Your mod could tie into @DeepBlueFrog's Family Ties.

Just check what family ties he has already created and and some siblings to them ;D

EDIT:

All right I have to add Sabatha to my fav list too

Reveal hidden contents

288415794_enb2019_10_1107_47_04_71.jpg.82b1bffc750601524efde9bfa6381093.jpg

Im going to be all over the place with this post:

Hi Mr.Pickles, appreciate the interest in the mod, its neat to get user feedback in regards to favorites!

There all lovers? I have 3 maybe 4 set as lovers. I think its Gilfie,Sabatha,and Tepal that are set as lovers,but they all can be your lovers though, just have to treat them right

As far as trading and stuff with all the acronyms you threw at me,i'm just not sure. My setup is pretty is basic. For outfits i use an old mod called Pick Default Follower Armor. Its an OK mod that has only 1 issue were telling toons to wear devious devious will have them never be able to unequip the devious gear,minus console commands but i don't have issue with this and other than that mod works great for me. So i'm not sure why Sabatha was being picky about her gear,she is a vangbanger. Maybe have NFF lower in load order, now that i think about it when i tried NFF,early version, with my set up at the time and maybe load order, the outfit part of that mod didn't work right for me, ?

Now the good stuff..... I love all these toons, i love on my end the multiply vanilla voices. 90% of follower mods are FemaleYoungEager, or Sultry. Great choices when making 1 toon, having 19 it was easy decision appling multiply voices. I think Nord voice is my favorite "Im itching for f...."  1 of the voices has the toons asking my character... "Got any sausage?" 

It can change from week to week, but my fav 5 would be

1.Alexia Golden-Hilt

2.Samara

3.Aylianus

4.Isla

5.Vivicia

6. All others, take your pick. 

Have you meet Lil Fucker yet? he's a little fucker. probably the only fun thing i did extra with mod outside of AI. This mod for me was mostly about dumping some good looking toons in game and giving them some sort of AI to have them do stuff, move around a little. The next follower mod dropped,wherever.will have toon dropped in the bar, just never leaves bar,waiting to be bagged, been there,done that, boring. I have seen my toons do some cool stuff,Vicicia and Hela standing in front of New Gnisis holding a tankard and swaying about like a bard was playing in addition if you have SkoomaWhore installed they go down in den and get bent on some skooma.Cool stuff. I actually recomend leaving toons where there at minus a quick adventure now and then. 

Heroine

On 10/11/2019 at 2:11 PM, heroine sugarsnatch said:

There all lovers? I have 3 maybe 4 set as lovers. I think its Gilfie,Sabatha,and Tepal that are set as lovers,but they all can be your lovers though, just have to treat them right

All fine than!

The first two are the ones I started a conversation with, so I boldly (but baseless) assumed they are all lovers and want to cook for me ?

As far as trading and stuff with all the acronyms you threw at me,i'm just not sure.

SUM = Inte's Skyrim Utility Mod (from LL, LoverLab)

DUL = I'm too dull to write every time "Dress up lovers", also the mod name is a bit awkward, so I just invented the acronym ?

For outfits i use an old mod called Pick Default Follower Armor. Its an OK mod that has only 1 issue were telling toons to wear devious devious will have them never be able to unequip the devious gear,minus console commands but i don't have issue with this and other than that mod works great for me.

If you ever want to change: check DUL out!

Create 150 Outfit presets and you can even save them for another LO! (LO Load Order)

Works great to create empty follower inventories and survives even Devious Devices (DD).

In addition you can just change any NPC's outfit with it (on non-follower NPCs only the outfit, saved weapons won't be recognized, but you still can use console or the sexy SUM)

So i'm not sure why Sabatha was being picky about her gear,she is a vangbanger.

She isn't picky, she just doesn't get the trade dialog for followers (a vanilla thing, unrelated to the follower mod, wait, not right in my case, because NFF took over the vanilla follower system).

Need to test some more to see if it's only Sabatha.

aybe have NFF lower in load order, now that i think about it when i tried NFF,early version, with my set up at the time and maybe load order, the outfit part of that mod didn't work right for me, ?

NFF should be always below all follower including mods, also RDO.

NFF is evolving with every version, so the outfit part has a new mechanic now.

On my setup the NFF inventory management is deactivated, vanilla follower trade dialog and DUL take over that part.

Not having that issue with any other follower (vanilla or custom or complex custom like Sofia or M'rissi), that's what makes me curious (maybe a voice thing, or the standart base outfit followers normally come with)

Still it's not an real issue, because SUM & DUL are my solutions to get that girl something to eat...or drink (iNeed follower needs).

It can change from week to week, but my fav 5 would be

They all look good, so great work there!

I also like where you put them, makes taverns and towns more populated without me adding overpowered followers everywhere...

..oh wait...

did I see that right? ? (me lvl 10 atm, early game)

uber.jpg.60c5e7da04d9b244190e3321867afb4f.jpg

Have you meet Lil Fucker yet? he's a little fucker. probably the only fun thing i did extra with mod outside of AI.

Not yet, but I like surprises. Will look out for what ever it is, or it finds me via DEC (Deviously Enslaved Continued) & Sexlab Adventures.

I have seen my toons do some cool stuff,Vicicia and Hela standing in front of New Gnisis holding a tankard and swaying about like a bard was playing in addition if you have SkoomaWhore installed they go down in den and get bent on some skooma.

I have in fact skooma whore installed again, have to check!

So I saw it right, your NPCs travel a bit around? If so, very cool, because that can create interesting situations, especially with Sexlife installed xD

actually recomend leaving toons where there at minus a quick adventure now and then

I already thought so.

Still had to try and make one a follower to see what happens ;D

As you can see such tests aren't all in vain. ?

Also I need to check how they could be helpful in case of an emergency, you know the LL devious kind of emergency.

So I see your mod not as follower mod anymore and more like a NPC life extender (sorry, I'm not even sure myself what I mean by that)

Seems you have created something unique there for us and the mods to play with, especially if they don't hang around in only bars.

It's like the Guards always say:"No Loitering!" "No Lollygagging!"

@Mr.Pickle

Love your post,informative with some humors. I had just dl'd DUL(love the acronym)after reading your initial post on it, probably will check out the SUM mod too. Sabatha being high level is on account that she's a FangBanger,been around for awhile. She's a great toon, she's a visual clone of Botoxed Serana, I use one of rxkx22 Serana's in my game so now I have both. 

5 hours ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

FangBanger

Well now I learned something =D

Need to dive deeper into the secrets of headbang.... FangBangers!

Fact is, she saves my ass atm, because she hits hard with spells.

I have not enough resources to get my followers and myself new equipment, if equipment is lost to breaking during combat (for what every reason gloves and gauntlets always break first, the rest will be stolen by Sexlab Survival (SLS) Enforcers ?‍♂️)

So she has to fight for the whole party >D

Btw the NFF follower system works great with her, during and after combat.

My game is unleveld, so it's only fair if I show up with my big sister on fights!

She likes AOE spells so I'm happy that NFF keeps the in-party fights under control.

Only that old little fucker gets mad at everyone sometimes.

Shortly after your comment about some little fucker (need to find out if little fucker can be a big fucker with SLF (SexlabFramework)) I met him.

He suddenly appeared out of fin air, although I have a strong feeling Sabatha has something to do it it.

*might contain spoilers and traces of nuts*

Spoiler

223401381_enb2019_10_1118_07_01_24.jpg.79e6c56923572075c7edae824ee12d56.jpg

950282481_enb2019_10_1118_07_16_23.jpg.92e022fd495ae679171a948f3a62ca25.jpg

It's damn cold and SLS stole my armor again ?

2105228835_enb2019_10_1118_21_27_54.jpg.93108fca0bbc43809ac071fd902a9798.jpg

Sabatha fits right into the chaotic party.

Still I'm running out of gloves again >.<

For what ever reason Mango's Bikini never breaks o.O

499126151_enb2019_10_1118_49_55_96.jpg.1fcc992c6e9642ad43fad80dbb3863c2.jpg

5 hours ago, heroine sugarsnatch said:

She's a great toon, she's a visual clone of Botoxed Serana, I use one of rxkx22 Serana's in my game so now I have both.

Good idea, now that you say it, I use Pandorable's Serana replacer and also have botox installed.

Means I can have both Seranas too now.

It's getting better and better.

If you like botox stuff then you might like Pandorable's replacers even more, just let them overwrite Botox in LO.

Hmm, just had a look at the esp. I didn't realise they were potential followers. ? Not so good that they seem to be magic users. ? I do like a follower or two thirty-two but magic tips my game over the edge so I convert them all to 2H swords.

I'll see if I can recruit the lady in Riften tomorrow and post a screenshot. I just picked up two followers there so another one wont make much difference (will it??).

52 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hmm, just had a look at the esp. I didn't realise they were potential followers. ? Not so good that they seem to be magic users. ? I do like a follower or two thirty-two but magic tips my game over the edge so I convert them all to 2H swords.

I'll see if I can recruit the lady in Riften tomorrow and post a screenshot. I just picked up two followers there so another one wont make much difference (will it??).

They should all be good on the following, and I'm such weirdo with the female mages, I'm actually gearing up for my first mage playthrough, as a female.

Some of these girls have fun AI, example with Shandra I believe only on Sundays she spends the day in Four Shields Tavern,obsessing over Breanna, but she will occasionally perform songs for the Inn and take request.She sings sometimes in Winking Skeever too during the weekday nights. Sabatha gets around, I followed her home from Falkreath and she nailed it,Coming home from Riverwood she wanted to go by Helgen? She lives with Hert at her lumber mill. Gilfie and Selena have fun nights with Faendal(He's a stud!)

Isla sure isnt going to be unhappy about her attire in your Skyrim, very nice. 

H. 

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Well now I learned something =D

Need to dive deeper into the secrets of headbang.... FangBangers!

Fact is, she saves my ass atm, because she hits hard with spells.

I have not enough resources to get my followers and myself new equipment, if equipment is lost to breaking during combat (for what every reason gloves and gauntlets always break first, the rest will be stolen by Sexlab Survival (SLS) Enforcers ?‍♂️)

So she has to fight for the whole party >D

Btw the NFF follower system works great with her, during and after combat.

My game is unleveld, so it's only fair if I show up with my big sister on fights!

She likes AOE spells so I'm happy that NFF keeps the in-party fights under control.

Only that old little fucker gets mad at everyone sometimes.

Shortly after your comment about some little fucker (need to find out if little fucker can be a big fucker with SLF (SexlabFramework)) I met him.

He suddenly appeared out of fin air, although I have a strong feeling Sabatha has something to do it it.

*might contain spoilers and traces of nuts*

Reveal hidden contents

223401381_enb2019_10_1118_07_01_24.jpg.79e6c56923572075c7edae824ee12d56.jpg

950282481_enb2019_10_1118_07_16_23.jpg.92e022fd495ae679171a948f3a62ca25.jpg

It's damn cold and SLS stole my armor again ?

2105228835_enb2019_10_1118_21_27_54.jpg.93108fca0bbc43809ac071fd902a9798.jpg

Sabatha fits right into the chaotic party.

Still I'm running out of gloves again >.<

For what ever reason Mango's Bikini never breaks o.O

499126151_enb2019_10_1118_49_55_96.jpg.1fcc992c6e9642ad43fad80dbb3863c2.jpg

Good idea, now that you say it, I use Pandorable's Serana replacer and also have botox installed.

Means I can have both Seranas too now.

It's getting better and better.

If you like botox stuff then you might like Pandorable's replacers even more, just let them overwrite Botox in LO.

Yeah that's definitely Sabatha bringing Lil' Fucker into the mix. Im sorry but I think its funny,even though I know its not, that he is not getting along with the crew. I'll look into it but I don't think i can do anything about it, users could remove the spell from her in Xedit? I have never done the crew thing, going to be giving it ago with next playthrough playing as a mage.

Im curious as to which mod your using that is having armor crap out on you? I looked and found a mod for SE'ers that wasnt available on LE. 

On 10/12/2019 at 2:27 AM, Heroine of the Night said:

Im curious as to which mod your using that is having armor crap out on you? I looked and found a mod for SE'ers that wasnt available on LE.

I'm a beginner if it comes to those equipment degradation mods.

Two I'm testing if they fit my play-style and if they bug out with my setup or worse bug other mods out:

> Loot and Degradation => that's what it use atm

> Mortal Weapons & Armors => that's what I used before

On 10/12/2019 at 2:27 AM, Heroine of the Night said:

Im sorry but I think its funny,even though I know its not, that he is not getting along with the crew. I'll look into it but I don't think i can do anything about it, users could remove the spell from her in Xedit? I have never done the crew thing, going to be giving it ago with next playthrough playing as a mage.

Don't be sorry, he is funny!

Omgz, he killed Arvel!

That little fucker!

Spoiler

695251185_enb2019_10_1200_07_24_60.jpg.c5f306dd4752cf9589ae5f44dd90724a.jpg

Also Lil'Fucker makes a great party member.

Spoiler

Go get him Fucker!

1440801703_enb2019_10_1200_25_48_97.jpg.04edf223e1c1e1daf3160f5e1c057315.jpg

Good boy, you showed them how to be a lil' fucked!

210054231_enb2019_10_1200_26_07_32.jpg.73bee8cc9adccf245031b1e2bbfc876c.jpg

Never had a follower with summon that didn't made issues in party thru in-party fighting.

Still NFF gets the party cooled down quickly.

Lil' Fucker is slow, that helps too, because he arrives just in time for the melee engagement and avoids the initial ranged barrage.

He is also small, need to try if I can shoot over his head =D

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm a beginner if it comes to those equipment degradation mods.

Two I'm testing if they fit my play-style and if they bug out with my setup or worse bug other mods out:

> Loot and Degradation => that's what it use atm

> Mortal Weapons & Armors => that's what I used before

Don't be sorry, he is funny!

Omgz, he killed Arvel!

That little fucker!

Reveal hidden contents

695251185_enb2019_10_1200_07_24_60.jpg.c5f306dd4752cf9589ae5f44dd90724a.jpg

Also Lil'Fucker makes a great party member.

Reveal hidden contents

Go get him Fucker!

1440801703_enb2019_10_1200_25_48_97.jpg.04edf223e1c1e1daf3160f5e1c057315.jpg

Good boy, you showed them how to be a lil' fucked!

210054231_enb2019_10_1200_26_07_32.jpg.73bee8cc9adccf245031b1e2bbfc876c.jpg

Never had a follower with summon that didn't made issues in party thru in-party fighting.

Still NFF gets the party cooled down quickly.

Lil' Fucker is slow, that helps too, because he arrives just in time for the melee engagement and avoids the initial ranged barrage.

He is also small, need to try if I can shoot over his head =D

I went in early with Mortal Weapons and Armor and I couldn't find any armor I could wear, additem'd a bikini and was told it was for males? 

And I know what you mean about follower summons, unless your Neo, or even a quality mod author, we got to work with a lot of the vanilla mechanics. I enjoy Lil' Fucker as part of the mix, it's a different look to throw in there,plus, if you get him drunk he'll try to mount the goats if you know what I mean...JK,sadly. 

54 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I went in early with Mortal Weapons and Armor and I couldn't find any armor I could wear, additem'd a bikini and was told it was for males? 

It needs some more fine tuning and a lot of MCM manipulating.

The funny male bikini is a known issue by know xD

Last time I tried MWA I wasn't able to use anything either and lost my Equipment way too fast (if un-tempered).

But fear not, MM1 is still working on it!

Important to know MWA creates realistic loot:

> male/female armors

> armors reflect bodyweight

=> tons of armors everywhere that no one can wear

Because I liked the idea of degrading equipment I try now Loot and Degradation.

So far it works really well, even if I don't understand all mechanics yet.

Seems to ignore unique/custom equipment, maybe I missed a MCM setting.

Working on it.

The easiest Equipment degradation comes with Naked Dungeons (while adding the best defeat system around)

It just lets armors break at a certain % chance, nothing less, nothing more.

54 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

if you get him drunk he'll try to mount the goats if you know what I mean...JK,sadly. 

should be possible with Horney Creatures of Skyrim + SLAcreature + OsmelMC Mod Tweaks

not tried yet, but soon(tm)

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

For some reason all those pictures don't show up.

If they are added via LL it might take a while till they show up.

Will check later ^^

This happened to me before, on my end its working, so misleading. I post a pic somewhere on LL forums, looked great. Another user reposted the right way and other users backed them up on it. I do the same thing here as I've always done on Nexus, still getting used to things on LL. 

30 minutes ago, Creamlord666 said:

Heya,

using the converted SE version and noticed that it had no KS Hairdo support.

Do you want to add an alternative esp for users of KS so nomkaz can convert that for SE?

That would be amazing.

Thanks and great mod btw.

The problem is either with the port or its on your end. I can't for the life of me see what difference it would make if I changed texture pathing in the head data to point to textures found in KS Hairs opposed to texture paths pointing to textures found inside this mod.  If I had SE going it would be easy for me to know why some of you individuals are having problems, If it doesnt get sorted out here soonish, I'll try porting myself. 

I don't think there would be any clues to be found but if you could post your load order here or PM it, wouldn't hurt anything. 

16 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Works! ?

Also: Grey Cloud said

Sexy clothes you have there ?

What mods create the first picture location?

What body type are you using? Classic UNP?

Eurika! 

The first picture location is New Gnisis, Skooma Whore add-in 

And I use classic UNP(HDT) as a base in bodyslide. Tinkered with chest a little for personal preference, little larger at the lower weight,little less larger for the higher weight. It sucks because all the best gear I have for females that would be in the pants region(waist,thighs) is base unp shape. All my UUNP stuff for that area is ultra skimpy so I sadly keep my bodyslide body at Unp shape with the Butt/thigh region. Thats where other peoples standalone followers come in handy, I like having a lot of different varieties out there with body shapes,for immersive reasons off course. 

7 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

classic UNP(HDT)

UNP has a great collection of unique clothes.

They still work with UUNP, but can't remove a single part or I get the dreadful clipping.

Could also learn how to convert stuff right? ?

8 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

for immersive reasons off course

So say we all!