Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

6 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

WHAT! ?

Oh no, I posted a SD cages captive ?

Even my screenshots get infected by foxes now ??

"Want me to make a new DTMT section on the modpage to show the latest files for you to use? lol "

That would be helpful ?

here you go, I'll try to keep it updated.

Spoiler

179266657_DTMTguide.jpg.a10bc372af3bd15ad3bff74a2e723c29.jpg

So the SD Cages patch has been broken by foxes too now? I assumed those foxes were vampire cattle from the private ToH patch?

wow man, you really going wild!

Makes me want to continue the non-devious devices mod and update with current stuff... Also this looks like a perfect opportunity to finally make a new Slaverun Playthrough. 
aaah, I wont need any other singple player PC games for the next decade... 

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

wow man, you really going wild!

Makes me want to continue the non-devious devices mod and update with current stuff... Also this looks like a perfect opportunity to finally make a new Slaverun Playthrough. 
aaah, I wont need any other singple player PC games for the next decade... 

Glad you like it.

And congratulations for eventually finding this mod...a year after I first uploaded it lol.

I considered updating the non-DD stuff to include DDx items, but it seemed like the effort would be disproportionately greater than the results.

Just arrived at solitude and travelling wench a merchant wench and bodyguard went by all 3 were red with 4 legs and tails. also there were 2 foxes in the Whiterun jauls keep from hydregen slave girls.  And i have started a new game in which i died.   When game reloaded all my mods reloaded as in from a new game but from point were i died in a dungen. Reloaded as in sexlab now started 10 menus loaded  wintersun now loaded.  I don't think that has anything to do with your mod  but i have never seen anything like that before anyone have an idea what's going on?  skyrim se if it matters

10 hours ago, KCOLL said:

Just arrived at solitude and travelling wench a merchant wench and bodyguard went by all 3 were red with 4 legs and tails. also there were 2 foxes in the Whiterun jauls keep from hydregen slave girls.  And i have started a new game in which i died.   When game reloaded all my mods reloaded as in from a new game but from point were i died in a dungen. Reloaded as in sexlab now started 10 menus loaded  wintersun now loaded.  I don't think that has anything to do with your mod  but i have never seen anything like that before anyone have an idea what's going on?  skyrim se if it matters

Are you using a Bashed Patch? There's a known problem where if you add one of my patches with the word 'Beauty' in it into the Bashed Patch then it will screw up the patch. It reset the NPCs to use their default races, which is a fox lol.

Solution is to redo your bashed Patch and not include any of my patches in it if they have the word 'Beauty' in it. Or just move it in your load order down after the Bashed Patch.

Then wait 10+ days for a cell reset and NPCs to go back to normal.

i do not have bashpatch installed i have never used it!! NO bashed patches!! so you have an idea of what is causing the very horney foxes? LOL i was waiting for an explanation to a astonishing problem! skyrim does keep us on our toes as things do go sideways when you figger you got it running good at last. i do have your beauty esp installed.

32 minutes ago, KCOLL said:

i do not have bashpatch installed i have never used it!! NO bashed patches!! so you have an idea of what is causing the very horney foxes? LOL i was waiting for an explanation to a astonishing problem! skyrim does keep us on our toes as things do go sideways when you figger you got it running good at last. i do have your beauty esp installed.

Are you also using any other auto patchers? Place the Beauty patch at the end of your load order after any other patches, then wait ingame for 10+ days in a cell where there are no foxes. See if that fixes the problem.

The Beauty patches rely on edits I made to the levelled NPC lists, and anything that chanegs them will cause NPCs to turn into foxes.

i have a few head replacers like high poly heads for interesting npc and patches for cutting room floor ect. the usual 50- 100 patches that you end up with on a big install all from nexus none made by me i have no knowledge about making patches or whyebash usage. i think i will remove beauty esp and install the other one. easyer for you and me if that corrects the problem im good with that. i also noticed high poly heads for immersive wenches on nexus this morning 

the reasoning for going that route is that im one of those that change mods continently mid game MO2 with 400 mods and i usually have very few problems my last game was a year long with constant refinement of mods and no bash patches or anything done by myself. by the way your mod will stay enjoy the eye candy walking by.

1 hour ago, KCOLL said:

the reasoning for going that route is that im one of those that change mods continently mid game MO2 with 400 mods and i usually have very few problems my last game was a year long with constant refinement of mods and no bash patches or anything done by myself. by the way your mod will stay enjoy the eye candy walking by.

I'm glad you like it enough to keep it. I usually avoid mods that are just cosmetic, but I consider these patches to be essential for my own game lol. It makes a huge difference when Skyrim can be a sandbox world where bondage is normalised, or even mandatory in some cases. Like, 95% of the reason I still play Skyrim is for fetish reasons.

As for the fox bug, I'm not sure what could still be causing it. If you look in the profile folder for MO2, under the profile you use for loading the game, you will find the files modlist.txt and loadorder.txt. Upload those with a post or PM and I can look though and check for incompatibility or bugs.

ok now thing just got weirder i temporary un checked your mods all of them and started a new game and my issue with all mods reloading upon death or a save disappeared then rechecked them back in and still have no save issues. a little testing is in order. see if it reoccurs.  here are the two files i worn you they are all over the place too lazy to fix  up because they change daily but game runs and runs well (skse is wrong have to fix that)

modlist.txt loadorder.txt

If I'm understanding you correctly, then you disabled my patches, started a new game, enabled my patches, and everything is OK now?

If that's the case, then I have no idea what the problem was lol. Maybe you didn't wait long enough for the cell reset to happen?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, KCOLL said:

Yes, it was actually my fault. I accidentally added the wrong edits into the later version of the mod. I thought I had added the correct edits but I was in error. That has been fixed and hopefully there shoudl be no foxes anymore.

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Devious Devices Patches for Hydra Slavegirls 03_10_2020.7z

Quick fix! Thanks ?

Now how to mess my game up next? ?

PSQ maybe?

How about a mod that makes extensive changes to Immersive Wenches and completely screws up the IW patches, requiring a difficult patching job to make it all compatible?

beautiful i will update the HSG Beauty Patch! And i updated racemenu yesterday only to find a new update this morning! Apparently yesterdays update causes a ctd if entering cell with druger! Hope nobody else got this surprise Skyrim SE  and spent hours trying to fix.

5 minutes ago, Angel019 said:

hey guys, is there anyway possible to have bikini armors for bijin without any other dependencies, that would be so awesome.

Which dependency do you want removed? USLEEP or Bikini Armors for NPCs? Both?

52 minutes ago, Angel019 said:

Bikini for NPC's

Bikini Armors for bijin is actually a patch for Bikini for NPC's that merges the bikini edits with the appearance edits from the Bijin mod. Removing the dependency on Bikini for NPC's would remove the Bikinis.

So what is it you'd like to achieve? if you'd like to reduce the number of plugins in your load roder, then I recommend using Merge Plugins Standalone to merge Bijin+Bikini patch into a larger merged patch (I make a MEGA MERGE with 82 plugins, for example).

Alternatively, do you want to remove bikinis from everyone except the Bijin followers? That I could do for you.