Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

Alternatively, do you want to remove bikinis from everyone except the Bijin followers? That I could do for you.

Yep thats sounds good as i still have room for extra plugins, would that mean that other npc's will wear just normal armors and bijin will keep bikini's? If thats the case that would be nice.

12 minutes ago, Angel019 said:

Yep thats sounds good as i still have room for extra plugins, would that mean that other npc's will wear just normal armors and bijin will keep bikini's? If thats the case that would be nice.

Here you go, you can use this plugin. No other NPCs will use bikini armors now, only the Bijin NPCs. 22 out of 45 Bijin NPCs will be in bikini armors, the rest will be wearing clothes.

let me know if there are any bugs.

Bikini Armors for Bijin NPCs and Noone Else 05_10_2020.7z

39 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

confused which file do I use for Luxury Collection, I used Non-Devious patches for vanilla npc's. Is that the one for Luxury Collection?

Who is it you want to give Luxury Collection clothes to? Vanilla NPCs, or NPCs from one of the supported mods?

Now that I think obout it, I haven't made a patch to apply Luxury Collection clothes to vanilla NPCs. If you want one, I can make it, it shouldn't be too much trouble.

1 hour ago, Hiderius said:

confused which file do I use for Luxury Collection, I used Non-Devious patches for vanilla npc's. Is that the one for Luxury Collection?

Here you go, this is a patch to add Luxury Collection items to vanilla NPCs. It depends on some other patches to work properly. You need to download the following file-

Non-Devious Devices Patches Masterlists 11_09_2020.7z

Then install the 2 masterlist plugins for Luxury Collection and Non-Devious Devices.

This will conflict with any mods that modify female vanilla NPCs, especially your beauty mods (and who doesn't use beauty mods nowadays). So I recommend you load this patch early in your load order, before any beauty mods. Then make a compatibility patch, Bashed Patch should work. It's more reliable to make them by hand if you can use TES5Edit.

Luxury Collections Patches for Vanilla NPCs 07_10_2020.7z

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

Here you go, this is a patch to add Luxury Collection items to vanilla NPCs. It depends on some other patches to work properly. You need to download the following file-

Non-Devious Devices Patches Masterlists 11_09_2020.7z

Then install the 2 masterlist plugins for Luxury Collection and Non-Devious Devices.

This will conflict with any mods that modify female vanilla NPCs, especially your beauty mods (and who doesn't use beauty mods nowadays). So I recommend you load this patch early in your load order, before any beauty mods. Then make a compatibility patch, Bashed Patch should work. It's more reliable to make them by hand if you can use TES5Edit.

Luxury Collections Patches for Vanilla NPCs 07_10_2020.7z 86.49 kB · 1 downlo

thank you I also used the patches for Slave Girls, Interesting NPC's, and Immersive Wenches.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:00 AM, Corsec said:

This plugin will enable compatibility between Bijin AIO and the Bikini Armor patches. it will ensure all Bijin NPCs keep their appearance and also wear bikini armors.

This is making the Bijin AIO.esp redundant, should I disable this esp?

20 minutes ago, dodolkecik said:

Thank you Corsec.

Anyway, nobody else experiencing this? only me? lol.

I don't know, I never use it and it was made by someone else. Here's the post where he uploaded it-

https://www.loverslab.com/?app=core&module=system&controller=content&do=find&content_class=forums_Topic&content_id=130808&content_commentid=3004576

He says this-

Spoiler

Overwrite the original Bijin AIO.esp with the one from my rar.

So if it's overwriting the original Bijin AIO.esp, then it's probably safe to disable the original one and use King Crimson's instead.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

The pony boots in the non-devious master list seems to only reach the ankles, and missing the top part

Yeah, that was an issue with the original non-devious mod already. As soon as you wear cuffs they get cut short.

Can it be that it's an slot issue? Means the pony boots use more slots than the DDi version?

16 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

The pony boots in the non-devious master list seems to only reach the ankles, and missing the top part

Hide contents

image.png.1f7cba6ea4e580e7d9739e7fb31a743f.png

This makes me feel really stupid lol. This has been in my game for months, I've seen it many, many times. But it never occurred to me that this was a bug or that it needed fixing.

I've attached a replacement masterlist for non-DDs. It adds the 38 calf slot to all the pony boots. I've tested it ingame and it works. I'll use it a while before uploading it to the main download section, because I'm super-paranoid about bugs and want to playtest it first.

Should be safe to replace your old one with this.

Non-Devious Devices Masterlist Pony Boot Fix 19_10_2020.7z

19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yeah, that was an issue with the original non-devious mod already. As soon as you wear cuffs they get cut short.

Can it be that it's an slot issue? Means the pony boots use more slots than the DDi version?

checked it with tes5edit, seems the armor addon for the pony boots (in this) is missing the calves slot

EDIT: looks like a fix was posted while I was checking/making this post

41 minutes ago, Corsec said:

This makes me feel really stupid lol. This has been in my game for months, I've seen it many, many times. But it never occurred to me that this was a bug or that it needed fixing.

I've attached a replacement masterlist for non-DDs. It adds the 38 calf slot to all the pony boots. I've tested it ingame and it works. I'll use it a while before uploading it to the main download section, because I'm super-paranoid about bugs and want to playtest it first.

Should be safe to replace your old one with this.

Non-Devious Devices Masterlist Pony Boot Fix 19_10_2020.7z 16.42 kB · 2 downloads

that does indeed seem to have fixed it...

not entirely certain you needed to add the slot to the boots themselves, DD only has it on the AA. But it seems to work for now.

I'm guessing the main reason DD didn't add it was to allow armor that covers those slots to hide that part if needed, but I'm guessing you're mostly keeping those slots clear anyway.

EDIT: Thinking about it, I'm not even sure if there really was a need to add your own armor addons. I would think it would have been enough to make the non-devious armors and point to the normal DD armor addons.

• 2 months later...

Corsec, I was doing a little trouble shooting, in regards to both full - "DD Lux for immersive wenches" and "DD Lux for beutiful hydra slaves".
I already had Luxury collection running prior and all stockings and clothes work fine, then....

After installing both of these above all the stocikngs never show even though when in console view the NPC has them worn it the Equiped items.
this happens to regular NPC followers as well.

Once I disable the esps all the stocking return visable. even after loading a save point only to look around or even on a new start.

--
I followed the clothes sets in tes5edit, (gloves, suits and mainly stockings) eveything looks correctly and point from your IDs back to Luxury collection correctly as far as I can see. I dont know scripts.
I wondered if the scripts work randomizing gloves or suits but not stockings, could the script for stocking having an issues selecting a wrong path back to Lux?
it looks like it has the correct file names and all, displays that name when equip but is complete invisable?

if I disable these 2 esps the names never change but the stockings reappear on the NPCs again? to me it seems it is a pathing issue or a missing something after the script selects a random stocking and drops something to the correct way to call the proper lux stockings in the random list?

Thanks

I will download this again, just to make sure I did not miss some update even how my download matches the one from 1 month ago but had mine installed for over 5 months?

Just making sure and will report back.

1 hour ago, ragnam said:

Corsec, I was doing a little trouble shooting..

I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. From your description, the problem occurs when my patches are cativated, but my patches don't affect meshes and shouldn't change the visibility or make clothes invisible.

I find the meshes from LUX to be very problematic, even when I have done the bodyslide stuff correctly. The stockings and bras in particular never seem to match exactly to the body. I see many patches where the stockings clip into the body so it looks like parts are invisible. I'm not sure if this was a problem because my preset was too big and thicc, or if it was a general problem.

I fixed my issues by going into the folder for "Luxury Collection 1.7fix " and disabling the following files-

"Breasts.bsd"

"Thighs.bsd"

Then I remade the bodyslide stuff. This caused my stockings and bras to be a better match for the bodyshape and not clip as much.

There are several patches available for LUX, you can find the links in the main modpage. Are you using any of these LUX patches? I use the one that was posted later in the LUX thread.

Are you using a bashed patch or anything that might modify my patches?

Did you check the stockings on NPCs that weren't modified by my patches? I mean, did you put stockings on a follower and then test to see if they are visible/invisible after enabling my patches?

Are you using the original CBBE version of LUX or another one like this?-

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. From your description, the problem occurs when my patches are cativated, but my patches don't affect meshes and shouldn't change the visibility or make clothes invisible.

I find the meshes from LUX to be very problematic, even when I have done the bodyslide stuff correctly. The stockings and bras in particular never seem to match exactly to the body. I see many patches where the stockings clip into the body so it looks like parts are invisible. I'm not sure if this was a problem because my preset was too big and thicc, or if it was a general problem.

I fixed my issues by going into the folder for "Luxury Collection 1.7fix " and disabling the following files-

"Breasts.bsd"

"Thighs.bsd"

Then I remade the bodyslide stuff. This caused my stockings and bras to be a better match for the bodyshape and not clip as much.

There are several patches available for LUX, you can find the links in the main modpage. Are you using any of these LUX patches? I use the one that was posted later in the LUX thread.

Are you using a bashed patch or anything that might modify my patches?

Did you check the stockings on NPCs that weren't modified by my patches? I mean, did you put stockings on a follower and then test to see if they are visible/invisible after enabling my patches?

Are you using the original CBBE version of LUX or another one like this?-

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the quick reply,
I just tried the latest DL to double check same thing. 

Yeah I seen how LUX can be problems too in the past and I use BS slides for CosioHD and took a while to get things corrected too. I learn alot about the sliders and getting Nio converted to them by hand also. Issue with so many varity of LUX patches out there when others might share BS stuff that builds the bodies to different output files messing patches up. thats what I though happened to me, but they are ok?

I dont use bash patches or anything like that. 

Last yes I did check Follow NPCs to Immersive and Custom made NPCs I made along with Hydra slaves, gave them all a set of stockings and they disappear with your esp but when I disable the two esps and load the last save the stockings show up. 

Maybe I can poke along a little longer and figure it out. the last thing I have not done was open them up in CK to follow it. 
Its the Holidays and may not get a chance right away today, but I will look into it and hopefully find my issue and share incase others have it happen with there configuration of body styles if thats the culprit.

Happy Holidays and New Year if I dont reply before that!!!

2 hours ago, ragnam said:

Thanks for the quick reply,

I think the problem is that NPCs aren't updating to use the correct outfit. When an outfit is changed on an NPC, there needs to be either a cell reset or you have to use the "resetinventory" console command on the NPC. Otherwise they won't wear the correct clothes.

So try the "resetinventory" console command on an NPC with invisible stockings. if that works, go to an interior cell somewhere and wait 10+ days for NPCs to update their outfits.

If that doesn't work, my next best suggestion is to open your whole LO in TES5Edit and check if anything is conflicting with my patches. Also, PM me the plugins you are using and I will double check to see if they are correct, maybe I uploaded wrong ones or there is an error in them.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I think the problem is that NPCs aren't updating to use the correct outfit. When an outfit is changed on an NPC, there needs to be either a cell reset or you have to use the "resetinventory" console command on the NPC. Otherwise they won't wear the correct clothes.

So try the "resetinventory" console command on an NPC with invisible stockings. if that works, go to an interior cell somewhere and wait 10+ days for NPCs to update their outfits.

If that doesn't work, my next best suggestion is to open your whole LO in TES5Edit and check if anything is conflicting with my patches. Also, PM me the plugins you are using and I will double check to see if they are correct, maybe I uploaded wrong ones or there is an error in them.

I am starting to think its the output file path location from the BodySlides. I need to review the lux fix1.7 one compared to the cosioHD lux output file location.

My CosioHD Lux sliders work great, but if I have them built to X/X/blacksmith/stockings01  and when your esp are activated looking for  Y/Y/blacksmith/stockings01
might be whats happening.

Atleast I have always had one white stocking work but never any black ones. I included a screen shot pics to show you even after I hit inventoryreset till a randon list should have shown a stocking, was listed in console inventory but invisable I think because of slider path builds.

EDIT: I just reviewed all my Lux Sliders and output paths all match up names and paths as the original Lux Collection. so I am stumped, I may try again after the next 2 days to spend off time for the holidays.

20201223154315_1.jpg

20201223155032_1.jpg

20201223154446_1.jpg

43 minutes ago, ragnam said:

I am starting to think its the output file path location from the BodySlides.

When I originally made the patch I excluded some items because they weren't showing up for me ingame, some LUC items conflicted with each other or with DDs. I wonder if it's the same issue?

There's also a problem with the DD device hider. It sometimes prevents some items from showing because they have the same item slot. If you are using Devious Devices, you can use the MCM to change the slot assigned to the device hider, or you can just turn it off.

I saw in the consoles of the screeenshots that each of the NPCs with invisible stockings has two untitled items equipped. I'd suggest finding out what these items are, and try to unequip them and see if that changes it. It's the items that have no full name and are just titled " in the list of equipped items.

You can use the following console command to remove stuff from an NPCs inventory

"removeitem XXXXXXXX"

Just use the console to find out what the ID is. then try the command.

Gradually remove items from the NPC inventory util nothing is left but the stockings. If the stockings reappear when an equipped item is removed, then we have identified a cause.

BTW what preset are you using?

Merry Christmas, hope we get this debugged before the day lol.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

When I originally made the patch I excluded some items because they weren't showing up for me ingame, some LUC items conflicted with each other or with DDs. I wonder if it's the same issue?

There's also a problem with the DD device hider. It sometimes prevents some items from showing because they have the same item slot. If you are using Devious Devices, you can use the MCM to change the slot assigned to the device hider, or you can just turn it off.

I saw in the consoles of the screeenshots that each of the NPCs with invisible stockings has two untitled items equipped. I'd suggest finding out what these items are, and try to unequip them and see if that changes it. It's the items that have no full name and are just titled " in the list of equipped items.

You can use the following console command to remove stuff from an NPCs inventory

"removeitem XXXXXXXX"

Just use the console to find out what the ID is. then try the command.

Gradually remove items from the NPC inventory util nothing is left but the stockings. If the stockings reappear when an equipped item is removed, then we have identified a cause.

BTW what preset are you using?

Merry Christmas, hope we get this debugged before the day lol.

I think you may be right about slowly remove an item at a time, I seen at times I would remove a glove or something and then a bodysuite might appear od stuff like that. I will keep going at it, but do think it will be done in the next 6 hrs. I have to head to bed and be up for work, lucky its a desk job and I can spend bout 8 hrs testing that idea to find slot or item conflicts.

Preset I am using as in body? I used CosidHD body , do you?  but have been tweaking my own custom body sets, the one in the picture is Lomba from 0 slim runway model with hip fleash to 100 a full curved lomba like wench top, but when set at 50 wieght looks like a 7B almost. also so when they walk you now how hips pinch out a little fleash every step when walking, the static screen shot gives it no justic. I can share but still looking to tweak it some more.  and I was using hawt SMP PE , but I tweaked my own physics BBP , seems to push out the breasts and up slightly so they bounce more natural during walking and dancing and that one needs more tweaking I did not damper down the butts and breasts yet, and have not tweaked the thighs enogh yet. but thats where I am at so far

I make slaves weight 0-30, my followers any size and wenches from like 50 ish to 100

image.png.2d7f289ce7145ad46e4371ffb6206d8c.png

image.png.03d0ba9f82fdfc34bf2595aa32554afd.pngimage.png.a047e03afa3e7cb7760dd3254a758c39.png

image.png

COSIOHD Lomba2.xml hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Corsec, I made a little head way. in the Lux Collection under the few spicey stockings where the TEXT calls for the 6 or 7 various textures I seen the files were off. as in like
stocking01.dds
stocking01.dds
was in both texture callers I change them to 
stocking01.dds
stocking01_n.dds
After that the Luxury Collection esp started to show those 6 sets of stockings without your esps installed. So I can see where you say LUX esp has some buggy stuff and I glance ove other items and seen a few other things that seemed odd and will go back to make sure I am not going down a rabbit hole.

However I think its not your esps, I think its the evolutions contributors might have branch off modifications from like lux col for unp, and then made changes for cbbe and another for cosio or 7b and so on. such things like text changes for output paths and source files for data sets and sorts.
The BS preview looks great and outputs to the proper place.

> I need to make sure I get every peice of Lux Col to show up 100% , then I can turn on your esps and follow back that they work.
It has to be something so stupid and simple since everything l;ooks right tracing it back from your esps, back to the Lux Text calling on the Textures like above mentioned.

> The only thing left I see is Upper and lower case sensitive text, but I doubt case sensitive mistakes would cause textures not showing up.
I mean the NPC is wearing the item, I remove it from the NPC and drop it on the ground and should show up as a BOOK Object on the ground but does not for me.

I did not come across any item locking out another when removing it tonight so far.  but just saying I am still digging with want time I have left before the holiday.

Ok I think I found some of the Lux Buggy issue, you know they have male deric boots for male and stocking for female worn or dropped on the ground,

I am not sure which should get the BOOK object when dropped on the ground or the actual stockings when worn. 
I THINK the book nif if listed in both 

Corsec which lux collection esp do you use, I want to grab it from a url link and compare what I have to the one that works for you with your Mods esps.
Thanks

10 hours ago, ragnam said:

Corsec which lux collection esp do you use, I want to grab it from a url link and compare what I have to the one that works for you with your Mods esps.
Thanks

I install it in this order-

Luxury Collection

Luxury Collection 1.7fix ( I also have the thighs.bsd and breasts.bsd in this folder set to hidden)

Luxury Collection CBBE NIOHH - RenaPG (this contains a plugin replacer, a CalienteTools folder and a meshes folder)

Luxury Collection Replacer - Clothes + NIOHH + Heels - donnerwetter (this is just a plugin replacer)

Check the links on the main modpage for my patches, there are links to the LUX patches made by RenaPG and donnerwetter. Install in the order specified above. Base mod, then 1.7fix, then RenaPG then donnerwetter. There should be only 1 plugin file active, let everything overwrite.