Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

2 hours ago, rhjoerg said:

Yes, I'm following this. I was waiting for the SSE transition.

Not for the DD part, but for the "Slaver" part.

Since Slaverun 3 is still too buggy, the DEC has no slavers to take care of my heroine.

There's a Slaverun 3? Or do you mean the SSE version of Slaverun 2? I had installed Slaverun 2 in my SSE game but I hadn't started playing it yet, is it too buggy to play? I'd like to know if it is, so I cna restart without Slaveurn before I get too far into my game.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want me to make an SSE conversion for the Zaz faction Slavers patch? This should make vanilla NPCs more dangerous in DEC because it adds them to the Zaz slavers faction. I can do that, if that's what you want.

DId you want the full or modular versions?

You should also install Hydra SLavegirls for SSE, because it adds a lot of new NPCs that are members of the zaz slaver faction.

Edited by Corsec

I've tried https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6104-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/. Neither the SL nor the SE version got updates since 2019. As stated in the SL versions thread (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-03-june-2018/) it is rather buggy.

Yes, please, a SSE conversion for the Zaz faction Slavers patch. Modular, if possible, so I can learn how it is done. (I am currently learning, how to mod. Small independent mods are the best way to look into it).

Hydra SLavegirls for SSE are populating the streets of my Skyrim. I didn't know though, that their slavers are members of the zaz slaver faction.

Thanks for your response.

9 hours ago, rhjoerg said:

I've tried https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6104-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/. Neither the SL nor the SE version got updates since 2019. As stated in the SL versions thread (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2338-slaverun-reloaded-03-june-2018/) it is rather buggy.

Yes, please, a SSE conversion for the Zaz faction Slavers patch. Modular, if possible, so I can learn how it is done. (I am currently learning, how to mod. Small independent mods are the best way to look into it).

Hydra SLavegirls for SSE are populating the streets of my Skyrim. I didn't know though, that their slavers are members of the zaz slaver faction.

Thanks for your response.

I'll make the SSE version of the Zaz modular patch later today. I'd recommend you watch/read some tutorials for using xEdit. DarkLexy's guides, STEP wiki and Gopher's video tutorials are all valuable resources for learning to mod, check them out.

Since you're learning, I'm uploading some additional files to help you. One is my modlist.txt to show you my modlist, in case that'd help you build a devious load order.

The other is a .json file with custom settings for SSE Deviously Enslaved Continued, you can load them in the MCM. These settings were developed by Donttouchmethere and are the ones I use, with a few modifications. I prevented enslavement through dialogue, because I wanted enslavement to happen only as a result of combat defeat. It still runs events for rape and adding devious devices after player rape. If you want to re-enable enslavement, then set enslavement approach chance to 7% in the main MCM page. Also note that this should only send you to SS++ as a slavery outcome, you might want to change that if you want to re-enable enslavement through DEC dialogue.

DEC Custom SKSE 20_06_2021.7z Corsec Profile 20_06_2021.7z

Edited by Corsec
9 hours ago, rhjoerg said:

Yes, please, a SSE conversion for the Zaz faction Slavers patch.

Here it is. I've made it in .esl format so it won't take up precious plugin slots.

You should load this BEFORE anything else that changes NPCs, but load it after USSEP. Then you need to make a compatibility patch, you can either use Wrye Bash or a similar merging program, or you can use SSEEdit to make a handmade patch (recommended if you know how).

I'm not sure how well-informed you are about how this works. It only makes NPCs more likely to rape/enslave your character with DEC. It doesn't turn them into actual Owners for player slavery, for that you need Submissive Lola, Sanguine's Debauchery or Devious Followers Continued.

If you have any questions about modding, I'd be happy to answer them here or in PMs.

SSE Vanilla NPCs Now Slavers - Modular.7z

Edited by Corsec
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Hey, are there any patches for DD V5 or still? Thanks in advance :)

For LE or SSE? Non-DD or DD? And for which patches?

I've moved to SSE and I have some patches converted available that work for DDV5. However gags and armbinders don't have the correct niamtions in my game.

Not sure if the patches work for DDV5 on LE. I still have my LE install so I can recheck if necessary.

Edited by Corsec
14 hours ago, Corsec said:

I've moved to SSE and I have some patches converted available that work for DDV5. However gags and armbinders don't have the correct niamtions in my game.

Not sure if the patches work for DDV5 on LE. I still have my LE install so I can recheck if necessary.

Great, i also play it on SSE and using DDV5, mind if you share those converted files? :)

14 hours ago, Corsec said:

Espically DD patch for Immersive Wenches, Slaverun, and Hydra slavegirls if possible

44 minutes ago, Selena Glazer said:

Espically DD patch for Immersive Wenches, Slaverun, and Hydra slavegirls if possible

Here are the latest versions of the SSE patches for non-DD. There are no DD patches yet, I wasn't planning to make any DD patches because of the script overload bug. The non-DD patches work fine with DDV5, just make sure to use the masterlist plugin too.

Eventually I'll make an official release for SSE and update everything.

I can also make an optional extra patch to make all immerwive wenches wear non-DDs rather than tavern clothes. Although I make them use Luxury Collection lingerie instead.

BTW, is Slaverun buggy in SSE? Someone else mentioned that it was.

Non-Devious Devices Masterlist.esp Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Non-Devious Devices.esp Slaverun Patch - Non-DD.esp

Edited by Corsec
6 hours ago, Corsec said:

Here are the latest versions of the SSE patches for non-DD. There are no DD patches yet, I wasn't planning to make any DD patches because of the script overload bug. The non-DD patches work fine with DDV5, just make sure to use the masterlist plugin too.

Eventually I'll make an official release for SSE and update everything.

I can also make an optional extra patch to make all immerwive wenches wear non-DDs rather than tavern clothes. Although I make them use Luxury Collection lingerie instead.

BTW, is Slaverun buggy in SSE? Someone else mentioned that it was.

Non-Devious Devices Masterlist.esp 229.65 kB · 0 downloads Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Non-Devious Devices.esp 249.51 kB · 2 downloads Slaverun Patch - Non-DD.esp 45.37 kB · 0 downloads

Thank you so much for the share ?

I was just about to start a new game with slaverun untill you dropped these files :), i will try it with slaverun and report back. Thank you again!

4 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Thank you so much for the share ?

I was just about to start a new game with slaverun untill you dropped these files :), i will try it with slaverun and report back. Thank you again!

No problem.

I made these for personal use, so they might not be in a proper state for public release. I merged in some edits that wouldn't work for other people's modlists. So if you find any bugs, let me know and I'll try to fix it. Since it's just a simple plugin, any bugs should be fixable.

In particular, I edited hairs for male Slaverun NPCs, so if you find grey face bugs then my patch is probably the cause. I tried to remove all those edits from the uploaded patch, but maybe I missed some.

Also, keep in mind that SSE doesn't apply gag animations correctly, so NPCs wearing them will have closed mouths. I can give you another patch to remove gags if you want.

If you find any NPCs turned into foxes, then that's a known bug, you shouldn't merge my patches into a Bashed Patch.

Edited by Corsec
12 hours ago, Corsec said:

No problem.

I made these for personal use, so they might not be in a proper state for public release. I merged in some edits that wouldn't work for other people's modlists. So if you find any bugs, let me know and I'll try to fix it. Since it's just a simple plugin, any bugs should be fixable.

In particular, I edited hairs for male Slaverun NPCs, so if you find grey face bugs then my patch is probably the cause. I tried to remove all those edits from the uploaded patch, but maybe I missed some.

Also, keep in mind that SSE doesn't apply gag animations correctly, so NPCs wearing them will have closed mouths. I can give you another patch to remove gags if you want.

If you find any NPCs turned into foxes, then that's a known bug, you shouldn't merge my patches into a Bashed Patch.

I Have tested Slaverun and yes; it becomes corrupted saying that important alias in the story line is not found and stuff.

also one more thing, may you please share the patch to remove the ball gags from NPCs, cause as you said they doesn't work well.

If you also have anything for immersive wenches that would be great ?

thanks again?

1 hour ago, Selena Glazer said:

I Have tested Slaverun and yes; it becomes corrupted saying that important alias in the story line is not found and stuff.

also one more thing, may you please share the patch to remove the ball gags from NPCs, cause as you said they doesn't work well.

If you also have anything for immersive wenches that would be great ?

thanks again?

OK, here's the patch to remove gags and blindfolds. Like I said, the gags don't work correctly, and without them it seems pointless to have blindfolds too.

Here's also the non-DD patch for Simple Slavery Plus Plus, it adds non-DDs and improves facial appearances.

There's also another patch called "Immersive Wenches Tavern Clothes for All Wenches.esp". It makes wenches use the tavern clothes from the following mod-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19002?tab=description

This is a good mod to use because it adds more colours variants to the vanilla tavern clothes.

It also needs the Radiant Prostitution mod for SSE, because it makes them wear the Sanctified Amulet of Dibella. This amulet allows NPCs to automatically start whoring scenes in taverns.

I have more patches to enable Immersive Wenches to wear lingerie from Luxury Collection for SSE mod, this conversion here-

Spoiler

I can upload if anyone wants.

I was eventually going to officially upload everything for SSE, I just hadn't got around to it yet. Still playtesting SSE.

SimpleSlaveryPlus - Non-Devious Devices Beauty Patch.esp Non-Devious Devices Masterlist - No Gags or Blindfolds.esp Immersive Wenches Tavern Clothes for All Wenches.esp

2 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

That's dissapointing. I'm guessing that you can probably still use Slaverun if you don't progress the quest to that point, it still adds a lot of fun things to the game.

Personally I've moved on to use Devious Followers Continued and the latest Submissive Lola rather than Slaverun.

There was a bug in LE that if you wanted to do the get the ending where you freed your character and defeated the slavers, an important NPC might not spawn for one quest. You could spawn the NPC with the console to advance the quest. I think it was a wizard in the Slaverun training dungeon, he was usually spawned during a Winterhold quest but wouldn't spawn if you didn't already do the quest.

There's also an other mod that provides an alternative to the Slaverun Enforcer for starting NPC vs NPC sex, called Pet Collar-

Spoiler

I have added the necessary keywords to my patches so that non-DD collars are compatible with the Pet Collar mod. This will make NPCs who are wearing collars have sex with other NPCs if you enable the auto-toggle in Pet Collar's MCM menu.

Pet Collar with the auto-toggle enabled plus my non-DD patches will start a LOT of background fucking in your game, especially with Immersive Wenches.

I also got the bikini patches working for SSE, if anyone wants those patches. It makes vanilla and some modded NPCs use bikinis from TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1.

https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

Patches add the bikinis to NPCs wearing armor in vanilla and the following other mods-

Hydra Slavegirls

Immersive wenches

3DNPC

Laura's Bondage Shop

Yuriana

Immersive Patrols

3 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Thanks again?

Also let me know about any animation issues. Some NPCs wear heavy bondage but use the wrong animations, they shouldn't be able to use their hands but sometimes do.

Also the sex animation filter isn't working correctly for me, NPCs don't use the correct bound animations. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct MCM settings, since i'm also using Sexlab Utiltiy Plus.

There's just some annoying issues that prevent the patches from working 100% like they should.

11 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I also got the bikini patches working for SSE, if anyone wants those patches. It makes vanilla and some modded NPCs use bikinis from TAWOBA REMASTERED 6.1.

https://www.sunkeumjeong.com/post/the-amazing-world-of-bikini-armors-remastered-6-0

Patches add the bikinis to NPCs wearing armor in vanilla and the following other mods-

Hydra Slavegirls

Immersive wenches

3DNPC

Laura's Bondage Shop

Yuriana

Immersive Patrols

You are doing a great job, Keep it up!

and as you said, i highly recommend you to reupload theses patches as a separate mod instead of uploading them in this support forum, and you can get more views and opinions about your patches from other people (after permissions ofc if needed?‍♀️). and thanks for your great work.

1 hour ago, Selena Glazer said:

You are doing a great job, Keep it up!

and as you said, i highly recommend you to reupload theses patches as a separate mod instead of uploading them in this support forum, and you can get more views and opinions about your patches from other people (after permissions ofc if needed?‍♀️). and thanks for your great work.

I was planning to eventually do an official release for the SSE patches on their own modpage, I just got distracted by buildign and playtesting my new SSE modlist.

Here's the Bikini patches. You need to install this-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585

And this-

Adds bikini armors to NPCs form vanilla and these mods-

Hydra Slavegirls

Immersive wenches

3DNPC

Laura's Bondage Shop

Yuriana

Immersive Patrols

Load the patches before anything else that touches the same NPCs, especially beauty mods like Bijin/Pandorables. Then merge any conlficts with Bashed Patch or by hand in xEdit.

"TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List - Outfits.esp" is needed by all other bikini patches, because it contains the custom outfits list.

if you use Sexlab Survival then you also need to make bikini compatible with SLS, there are patches available on the SLS SSE modpage.

EDIT: "BIkini Armors for LBS" needs "LBS - Immersive Wenches Patch" as a master.

TAWOBA Remastered Leveled List - Outfits.esp Bikini Armors for 3DNPC.esp Bikini Armors for HSG.esp Bikini Armors for Immersive Wenches.esp Bikini Armors for LBS.esp Bikini Armors for Vanilla NPCs.esp

LBS - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp

Immersive Patrols Bikinis.esp

Edited by Corsec

Here's the patch to add Luxury Collection lingerie items to Immersive Wenches.

This was made for my personal modlist, it isn't prepared for public release so it has a lot of integrations with other mods that it requires as masters. Normally I would clean the mod of unneccessary masters before release, but this was for personal use.

It needs the following mods-

Zaz

Heels Sound.esm

Immersive Wenches

WACCF - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18994

WACCF ACE - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19002?tab=description

Radiant Prostitution

Luxury Collection

If you use this then you don't need "Immersive Wenches Tavern Clothes for All Wenches.esp" that I posted earlier, they conflict.

Load "Bikini Armors for Immersive Wenches.esp" after this.

There's that one orc loan shark (Mogrul) in Raven Rock that will use the tavern clothes and will be made to wear Luxury Collection lingerie. There's an optional patch to make him use different clothes. There's only one other NPC that I know of that needs patched, in legacy of the dragonborn gallery there's a creepy guy that stands outside the gallery in Solitude.

Luxury Collection Masterlist.esp No Tavern Clothes for Mogrul.esp