Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

18 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Thanks for pointing this out. I looked back through all my files and I find that the 10.000000 height originates in the hydra slavegirls main plugin. It is also present in the HSG replacer plugin by legume that you can find on the Devious Framework modpage. I must have copied it into my patches without noticing. How did you get a plugin for HSG that didn't have the error? Did you change it yourself or did you manage to get a copy of the HGS plugin that didn't have the error? it owuld be helpful for me to know, so I can confirm where the error first originated.

A long time ago I considered adding KS hairs to HSG but I didn't want to make the effort of manually editing so many NPCs. If you want to do this, you are very welcome. You don't need my permission to use my mods, feel free to do what you want, I don't care about credit.

I had never seen the KS hairs for Hydra patch before, probably because it was for SSE and I use LE only. Are you making your patch for LE or SSE?

The problem with using one of the Beauty patches for your project is that it changes the NPCs to use the appearances from the mod Immersive Wenches so they won't use your hair changes. And Immersive Wenches can be patched to use KS Hairs, so this is an easy way for me to put better hairs on HSG NPCs without manually editing anyone. If you are going to use one of my patches as a base for your own patch, then i recommend using one of the non-Beauty patches that don't depend on Immersive Wenches, otherwise your effort will be mostly wasted.

My patch is for SE, unfortunately, using the KS Hairs patch. As for the Hydra Slavegirls, that's strange. I just use the SE conversion here: 

The author claims it didn't have anything edited, just form 44 converted. Is it possible CreationKit noticed it's too high and reverted it to default 1.000000?

Also, thanks for the info about the beauty patch. LOL. I guess I just spent a couple hours for nothing. No biggie. I didn't realize that. :P

I noticed Non-Devious Devices Masterlist.esp already includes outfit records that match the ones used in many of the patches (e.g. SD Cages Patch for Non-Devious Devices.esp and SimpleSlaveryPlus - Non-Devious Devices Patch.esp both define new outfits that contain the exact same items as the 'Non-DD Outfit' records in the masterlist). These new outfit records make the patches impossible to merge into the Bashed Patch. I used xEdit on my end to change the NPCs in the patches to point to the masterlist outfits instead and removed the outfits from the patches, then merged the patches into the BP. Works great and saves a couple load order slots. I can upload my edited versions if you think this is worth pushing as an update.

11 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

So I have a question with the latest update. The 'Deactivate' bash tag tells me to 'Deactivate' the plugin permanently. Is this intentional? I'm not sure if it's actually importing it into the patch correctly.

From the Readme: https://wrye-bash.github.io/docs/Wrye Bash General Readme.html

There is a long-standing bug with Wrye Bash that I haven't been able to fully resolve. The Bashed Patch makes changes to my Beauty patches that revert some of the edits, the consequence is that HSG NPCs are turned into foxes ingame. I don't know how to make Wrye properly handle my patches, so I added the tags to prevent users from merging my patches into their Bashed Patch. From the readme there, it seems like I probably used the wrong tag, but as long as it prevents anyone from merging my patches into the Bashed Patch then it's doing what I intended.

Make sure you never merge my Beauty patches (the ones with Immersive Wenches as a master) into the Bashed Patch. Deactivate it when making the Bashed Patch, then reactivate it afterwards. You can also move it after the Bashed Patch. YOu are supposed to have it active in your LO, itis NOT supposed to be permanently deactivated.

My best recommendation is just to make handmade comaptibility patches in TES5Edit. Auto patchers like Wrye will never do everything as well as you will, if you know what you are doing.

8 hours ago, NotBlueTortoise said:

I noticed Non-Devious Devices Masterlist.esp already includes outfit records that match the ones used in many of the patches (e.g. SD Cages Patch for Non-Devious Devices.esp and SimpleSlaveryPlus - Non-Devious Devices Patch.esp both define new outfits that contain the exact same items as the 'Non-DD Outfit' records in the masterlist). These new outfit records make the patches impossible to merge into the Bashed Patch. I used xEdit on my end to change the NPCs in the patches to point to the masterlist outfits instead and removed the outfits from the patches, then merged the patches into the BP. Works great and saves a couple load order slots. I can upload my edited versions if you think this is worth pushing as an update.

Now that I think about it, I don't know why I used Non-DD outfits that were not from the masterlist. I probably thought there was a good reason at the time, or maybe it was just a mistake lol.

Just remember that you shouldn't merge Beauty patches into a Bashed Patch. That is, anything that uses Immersive Wenches as a master.

1 minute ago, Corsec said:

There is a long-standing bug with Wrye Bash that I haven't been able to fully resolve. The Bashed Patch makes changes to my Beauty patches that revert some of the edits, the consequence is that HSG NPCs are turned into foxes ingame. I don't know how to make Wrye properly handle my patches, so I added the tags to prevent users from merging my patches into their Bashed Patch. From the readme there, it seems like I probably used the wrong tag, but as long as it prevents anyone from merging my patches into the Bashed Patch then it's doing what I intended.

Make sure you never merge my Beauty patches (the ones with Immersive Wenches as a master) into the Bashed Patch. Deactivate it when making the Bashed Patch, then reactivate it afterwards. You can also move it after the Bashed Patch. YOu are supposed to have it active in your LO, itis NOT supposed to be permanently deactivated.

My best recommendation is just to make handmade comaptibility patches in TES5Edit. Auto patchers like Wrye will never do everything as well as you will, if you know what you are doing.

Now that I think about it, I don't know why I used Non-DD outfits that were not from the masterlist. I probably thought there was a good reason at the time, or maybe it was just a mistake lol.

Just remember that you shouldn't merge Beauty patches into a Bashed Patch. That is, anything that uses Immersive Wenches as a master.

That's fine, I don't have Immersive Wenches installed so I'm not using the Beauty patches either way.

11 hours ago, Corsec said:

I don't know what I did, but through the use of my extra patch, it AND your Beauty patch seem to be getting merged into the Bashed Patch, despite the "Deactivate" tag. Oddly enough, I don't see them being replaced by foxes at all. o.O They look fine to me, at least mostly. I think the facetint is off on the ones I modified. Perhaps I should revert those facetints to what was in the original. It's possible the KS Hairs patch has old facetint choices that don't look right.

Granted I am on SSE. So it's hard to replicate it for LE. I guess I really shouldn't be discussing this here. Haha.

EDIT: I found out why. It seems when I was copying the records to my new patch esp, it copied the template records which come from your beauty patch. This made it add it as a master. I think this is forcing the Bashed Patch to make the Beauty patch enabled during the creation of the Bashed Patch. But my KS Hairs patch also gets merged, altering everything correctly.

I noticed a number of these errors that don't exist in your plugin:

[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in RedguardRace "Redguard" [RACE:00013748]>

It's possible these are the source of issues with the facetint on a few NPC's.

EDIT 2: It seems to be for the ones that had male NPC's swapped to female NPC's in the KS Hairs patch for some reason. I had manually swapped them in my patch. I think I'll revert that. Idk what kind of issues that would cause.

8 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

They look fine to me, at least mostly. I think the facetint is off on the ones I modified.

Not 100% sure what is happening, but I thought I should check that you're using the CK properly to export facegen for your NPCs. You need to make a minimal profile in MO2, disable all other mods except the ones you are making facegen for. Especially disable graphics mods, those will create bugs.

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

Not 100% sure what is happening, but I thought I should check that you're using the CK properly to export facegen for your NPCs. You need to make a minimal profile in MO2, disable all other mods except the ones you are making facegen for. Especially disable graphics mods, those will create bugs.

I did do that. :) Also you can tell CK to only show actors from the current active plugin. Helps with doing that. ;)

34 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

I did do that. :) Also you can tell CK to only show actors from the current active plugin. Helps with doing that. ;)

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

YOU MUST TELL ME HOW

Funny story; I spent many, many hours making edits by hand in TES5Edit before I learned that it was possible to make mass-edits. Imagine making the same edit to hundreds of NPCs, without knowing that you could just make a single edit to all of them at once.

So not knowing how to filter the current active plugin in the CK isn't even the dumbest thing about my modding LOL.

2 hours ago, Corsec said:

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

YOU MUST TELL ME HOW

It's at the top left mate:

2021-02-28_18-49-02.gif

Then you can just Shift-select all, then CTRL+F4 to generate all facegen for the selected actors. :P

I just realized I may not have had my edited plugin as active when doing this, so my modifications wouldn't be translated over. oops. :P

2 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

@Corsec All your mod take up total of 27 esp. I am wondering that could you please merge them up or may be I could merge them with zEdit without causing problem?

The reason I have so many patches in each download file is because you are usually only supposed to pick one. The description on the main modpage will tell you what each plugin does and that will help you pick which ones to use.

You don't need to use both the Modular and the non-Modular versions of "Vanilla NPCs now Slavers". In fact, you don't really need either of them if you don't also use the seperate mod "Deviously Enslaved Continued". They add the Zaz slaver faction to NPCs, but currently "Deviously Enslaved Continued" is the only mod that uses it. There's an upcoming patch for the Sexlife mod that *might* make use of it in the future, but that hasn't been released yet.

I see from the screenshot that you are using *two* non-Devious Devices patches for Immersive Wenches. You only need one, either the Beauty or the non-Beauty versions. In each of the non-Devious Devices download files (except for the masterlists) you can just pick *one* of the plugins. That should cut down your plugins by a lot.

You can merge the rest but double-check them in TES5Edit to see if they overwrite, and if they do conflict then the one you prefer should be loaded later and be allowed to overwrite.

Sorry for making all of this a bit overly-complicated. it's just that I made a lot of versions to allow users to mix-and-match diffeent features for different mods. I should probably make a fomod to make installation easier, but to be honest I don't know how and it doesn't seem important enough for me to be motivated to learn.

44 minutes ago, Corsec said:

The reason I have so many patches in each download file is because you are usually only supposed to pick one. The description on the main modpage will tell you what each plugin does and that will help you pick which ones to use.

You don't need to use both the Modular and the non-Modular versions of "Vanilla NPCs now Slavers". In fact, you don't really need either of them if you don't also use the seperate mod "Deviously Enslaved Continued". They add the Zaz slaver faction to NPCs, but currently "Deviously Enslaved Continued" is the only mod that uses it. There's an upcoming patch for the Sexlife mod that *might* make use of it in the future, but that hasn't been released yet.

I see from the screenshot that you are using *two* non-Devious Devices patches for Immersive Wenches. You only need one, either the Beauty or the non-Beauty versions. In each of the non-Devious Devices download files (except for the masterlists) you can just pick *one* of the plugins. That should cut down your plugins by a lot.

You can merge the rest but double-check them in TES5Edit to see if they overwrite, and if they do conflict then the one you prefer should be loaded later and be allowed to overwrite.

Sorry for making all of this a bit overly-complicated. it's just that I made a lot of versions to allow users to mix-and-match diffeent features for different mods. I should probably make a fomod to make installation easier, but to be honest I don't know how and it doesn't seem important enough for me to be motivated to learn.

Problem solved. Thanks a lot!

What version of Simple Slavery are you basing this off of? The changes are massive between Simple Slavery Plus and Simple Slavery Plus Plus., for things that aren't related to DD or looks. The skills are adjusted and there's a lot of added/changed things like adding a Prisoner keyword, removing the Attack Race and factions and adding Templates.

Simple Slavery Plus Plus is probably my recommended standard these days, especially since it has a LE and SE version and has fixed the bugs with the auctions crashing the game, due to using a new hook. It also has new updates for the latest versions of DD and DCL.

2 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

What version of Simple Slavery are you basing this off of? The changes are massive between Simple Slavery Plus and Simple Slavery Plus Plus., for things that aren't related to DD or looks. The skills are adjusted and there's a lot of added/changed things like adding a Prisoner keyword, removing the Attack Race and factions and adding Templates.

Simple Slavery Plus Plus is probably my recommended standard these days, especially since it has a LE and SE version and has fixed the bugs with the auctions crashing the game, due to using a new hook. It also has new updates for the latest versions of DD and DCL.

My patch is for the latest version of SS++, not SS+. I usually check to see if my patches are still compatible with the latest versions, although I might forget to do it sometimes lol. I made the necessary edits to adjust for differences between SS+ and SS++. I'm not actually sure wht would happen if you used the patch with SS+, maybe there would be bugs since it's actualy for SS++.

I just realised that my patches are titled for SS+ rather than SS++. That is misleading, since they're for SS++ actually.

7 minutes ago, Corsec said:

My patch is for the latest version of SS++, not SS+. I usually check to see if my patches are still compatible with the latest versions, although I might forget to do it sometimes lol. I made the necessary edits to adjust for differences between SS+ and SS++. I'm not actually sure wht would happen if you used the patch with SS+, maybe there would be bugs since it's actualy for SS++.

I just realised that my patches are titled for SS+ rather than SS++. That is misleading, since they're for SS++ actually.

Well I'm comparing to SS++ as well and there are a lot more changes than I anticipated I guess. Is it still fine for 6.3.8 version of SS++?

7 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Well I'm comparing to SS++ as well and there are a lot more changes than I anticipated I guess. Is it still fine for 6.3.8 version of SS++?

I just checked it in TES5Edit for the latest SS++ (6.3.9) and it was fine.

Anyway, if you find bugs I will respond quickly to fix them. The patch can be safely updated to a newer version, if need be, since it only affects NPCs and not anything scripted.

A particularly useful feature of my SS++ patch is that it improves the SD+ masters that SS++ sends you to. They are edited to be in line with other vanilla followers that have the same class.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you check the non-DD for vanilla with DD5. Most of my game vanilla NPC wont have non-DD items (except some beast race and dead NPC - those are already dead in lore).

Another problem is others non-DD + luxury module, i found that there are so little non-DD items. It is like 1 in 100 chance that a Hydra slave npc wear non-DD.

4 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Did you check the non-DD for vanilla with DD5. Most of my game vanilla NPC wont have non-DD items (except some beast race and dead NPC - those are already dead in lore).

Another problem is others non-DD + luxury module, i found that there are so little non-DD items. It is like 1 in 100 chance that a Hydra slave npc wear non-DD.

Hmm I noticed that LOOT put non-DD vanilla NPC esp a bit high so i move it down just above my LAL merge mod. And it now worked.

I am not sure which mod overwrite it because I am pretty sure not any of my other esp below modify NPC except your others esp (hydra, SD cage, wench).

54 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

Although I didn't see in in the description, I wanted to ask, is this the patch that allows vanilla NPCs to use devious framework. Specifically the leash game and its situation?

This mod doesn't have any integrations with Devious Framework. I've never installed or played Devious Framework so I can't really comment.

1 hour ago, ashesIIashes said:

Although I didn't see in in the description, I wanted to ask, is this the patch that allows vanilla NPCs to use devious framework. Specifically the leash game and its situation?

Now that I think about it, I might be looking for a mod that allows deviously enslaved to work with devious framework, and then using the "vanilla npcs now slavers" patch from here that allows vanilla NPCs to use both. If anyone knows if that mod exists, please let me know

12 hours ago, ashesIIashes said:

Now that I think about it, I might be looking for a mod that allows deviously enslaved to work with devious framework, and then using the "vanilla npcs now slavers" patch from here that allows vanilla NPCs to use both. If anyone knows if that mod exists, please let me know

As I know DF was not supported for years and it is buggy as hell so it could be hard to find any mod to work with it. Even if those mod exist I have no idea if they are compatible with many new mods.

I used to use DF but when it attach leash during POP, DVaniila event, which complete break the event, I removed it from my mod list.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To anyone still following this, I'm currently in the process of migrating over to SSE. It's a lot of work!

I'm currently working on the patches I intend to use ingame. I haven't had the chance to test them ingame yet, but I have already made some patches for non-DDs to be added to NPCs from Hydra Slavegirls and SS++. I also made a patch for HSG to stop the dialogue lines from being heard for miles away. I'm only planning to make patches for Non-DDs because of the script overload issue. I'm not planning to make patches for bikinis anymore since it's a huge compatibility clusterfuck, especially with Sexlab Survival involved. I'm not using Luxury Collection anymore since I'm sick of the outfits by now.

If anyone wants to play the patches in their current state and tell me if they works or not, that'd be appreciated. If anyone wants other patches made or converted, now would be the optimal time to request. I'm open to new ideas for patches, if anyone has any good ideas.

I changed all the male HSG slaves into females, but I'm not sure if I got them all.

Also, does anyone know of any good mods for whore-ish clothes that could be used to replace the vanilla tavern clothes? All the mods I already found have only a small selection of items.

If you use the patches then I recommend that you also go to this modpage and get the high-poly heads for Immersive Wenches-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40565

You will need to use the non-DD masterlist to provide the armors that the other patches will assign to NPCs. it is required as a master by those other patches.

EDIT: I can rebuild the patches for DDs rather than non-DDs if anyone wants.

Hydra Slavegirls Dialogue Patch 31_05_2021.7z Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Non-Devious Devices 31_05_2021.7z SimpleSlaveryPlus - Non-Devious Devices Beauty Patch 31_05_2021.7z

Non-Devious Devices Masterlist 31_05_2021.7z

Edited by Corsec