Devious Devices, Luxury Collection & Bikini Armors Patches for Vanilla and Various Mods

On 7/17/2021 at 5:48 AM, Corsec said:

Here are the latest versions of the SSE patches for non-DD. There are no DD patches yet, I wasn't planning to make any DD patches because of the script overload bug. The non-DD patches work fine with DDV5, just make sure to use the masterlist plugin too.

Eventually I'll make an official release for SSE and update everything.

I can also make an optional extra patch to make all immerwive wenches wear non-DDs rather than tavern clothes. Although I make them use Luxury Collection lingerie instead.

BTW, is Slaverun buggy in SSE? Someone else mentioned that it was.

Non-Devious Devices Masterlist.esp 229.65 kB · 36 downloads Hydra Slavegirls Beauty Patch for Non-Devious Devices.esp 249.51 kB · 34 downloads Slaverun Patch - Non-DD.esp 45.37 kB · 14 downloads

I'm interested in the patch that makes all immersive wenches wear non-DDs instead of tavern clothes but I don't think you've posted that yet? (unless I've overlooked it) 

2 hours ago, LadyLaraCroftNO1 said:

I'm interested in the patch that makes all immersive wenches wear non-DDs instead of tavern clothes but I don't think you've posted that yet? (unless I've overlooked it) 

I hadn't made any of those for my SSE modlist. But for you I've now made 2 versions. One with, and one without, Radiant Prostitution as a master. The one with Radiant Prostitition just makes the wenches wear an additional amulet and use the whoring scene from that mod for NPC vs NPC sex in taverns. You can also use the Pet Collar mod for the NPC vs NPC sex feature, it registers the non-DD items worn by wenches.

These patches just makes wenches use non-DD outfits rather than the default tavern clothes. It won't include bondage for eyes, mouth or arms/hands and there's onyl 3 outfits available so it's a bit repetitive. I prefer to use Luxury Collection outfits for wenches instead.

These will conflict with a lot of my other patches (including the Luxury Colleciton ones), so load them after.

Non-DD Patch for Immersive Wenches - Radiant Prostitution.esp Non-DD Patch For Immersive Wenches.esp

5 hours ago, Corsec said:

I hadn't made any of those for my SSE modlist. But for you I've now made 2 versions. One with, and one without, Radiant Prostitution as a master. The one with Radiant Prostitition just makes the wenches wear an additional amulet and use the whoring scene from that mod for NPC vs NPC sex in taverns. You can also use the Pet Collar mod for the NPC vs NPC sex feature, it registers the non-DD items worn by wenches.

These patches just makes wenches use non-DD outfits rather than the default tavern clothes. It won't include bondage for eyes, mouth or arms/hands and there's onyl 3 outfits available so it's a bit repetitive. I prefer to use Luxury Collection outfits for wenches instead.

These will conflict with a lot of my other patches (including the Luxury Colleciton ones), so load them after.

Non-DD Patch for Immersive Wenches - Radiant Prostitution.esp 287 B · 1 download Non-DD Patch For Immersive Wenches.esp 236 B · 1 download

This is perfect, thank you so much! :D

5 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Hey, i was just wondering if it is possible to make a patch for SOS Revealing armors in enslaved Towns and cities of slaverun, similar to those patches of Devious devices.

The Slaverun Enforcer works by stripping females and assigning them a new outfit, usually with a naked torso. My Slaverun patch changes the outfit assigned by the Enforcer to be one that has devious or non-devious devices.

SOS Revealing Armors is for males only, right? I don't know if the Slaverun Enforcer changes outfits for males, Ive only seen it work on females. Never considered it before. There wouldn't be any point in making a Slaverun patch for SOS Revealing Armors unless the Enforcer also stripped males and changed their outfits.

You'd have to check it for me to see if the Enforcer could be made to change the outfits of males.

There's the problem that the Enforcer would have to differentiate between the male and female NPCs that it stripped, so that females would get devious devices and males would get revealing armors. Based on how the plugin works, I don't think there's a way to do that currently. It would need modifications to the scripts, which I'm not capable of.

And then there would have to be a way to detect what armor the male NPC was already wearing, and then change to the SOS Revealing version of that armor. Otherwise you'd be assigning the same single set of armor to all male NPCs. Slaverun most definitely doesn't have this option.

Considering all this, I'm pretty sure that a patch for Slaverun can't achieve what you are asking for. The only other option would be to manually edit male NPCs to change their armor to the SOS Revealing Version. That's achieveable, but is more effort than I'm willing to make since it takes many hours to do it by hand, and then there needs to be compatibility patches. Since I wouldn't play it, it's not something I would invest time in.

Also, isn't SOS Revealing Armors a replacer for male vanilla armors? So you should be getting the revealing armor without needing to patch Slaverun for it.

12 hours ago, Corsec said:

The Slaverun Enforcer works by stripping females and assigning them a new outfit, usually with a naked torso. My Slaverun patch changes the outfit assigned by the Enforcer to be one that has devious or non-devious devices.

SOS Revealing Armors is for males only, right? I don't know if the Slaverun Enforcer changes outfits for males, Ive only seen it work on females. Never considered it before. There wouldn't be any point in making a Slaverun patch for SOS Revealing Armors unless the Enforcer also stripped males and changed their outfits.

You'd have to check it for me to see if the Enforcer could be made to change the outfits of males.

There's the problem that the Enforcer would have to differentiate between the male and female NPCs that it stripped, so that females would get devious devices and males would get revealing armors. Based on how the plugin works, I don't think there's a way to do that currently. It would need modifications to the scripts, which I'm not capable of.

And then there would have to be a way to detect what armor the male NPC was already wearing, and then change to the SOS Revealing version of that armor. Otherwise you'd be assigning the same single set of armor to all male NPCs. Slaverun most definitely doesn't have this option.

Considering all this, I'm pretty sure that a patch for Slaverun can't achieve what you are asking for. The only other option would be to manually edit male NPCs to change their armor to the SOS Revealing Version. That's achieveable, but is more effort than I'm willing to make since it takes many hours to do it by hand, and then there needs to be compatibility patches. Since I wouldn't play it, it's not something I would invest time in.

Also, isn't SOS Revealing Armors a replacer for male vanilla armors? So you should be getting the revealing armor without needing to patch Slaverun for it.

Got your point. btw, the DD patches for LE version is working fine for SE Version. I tried it and it is looking great so far in my gameplay.

2 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

Got your point. btw, the DD patches for LE version is working fine for SE Version. I tried it and it is looking great so far in my gameplay.

Which DD patch are you using for LE?

There's a patch to add DDs or non-DDs outfits to all named/unique female vanilla NPCs. That would need to be converted for SE since it relies on USLEEP and would have to use the USSEP instead. I don't use it anymore so I didn't convert it.

4 hours ago, Corsec said:

Which DD patch are you using for LE?

There's a patch to add DDs or non-DDs outfits to all named/unique female vanilla NPCs. That would need to be converted for SE since it relies on USLEEP and would have to use the USSEP instead. I don't use it anymore so I didn't convert it.

- Devious Devices Patches for Hydra Slavegirls
- Devious Devices Patches for Slaverun Patches
- Devious Devices Patches for Immersive Wenches Patches

All three are DD patches, didn't use the luxury collection.

1 hour ago, Selena Glazer said:

- Devious Devices Patches for Hydra Slavegirls
- Devious Devices Patches for Slaverun Patches
- Devious Devices Patches for Immersive Wenches Patches

All three are DD patches, didn't use the luxury collection.

OK, just remember about the script overload bug. There's a warning on the modpage, and there's a link to go into more detail about it. That's why I switched to non-DDs.

Check your savegames in Fallrimtools and look for suspended stacks and the number of active scripts. There shouldn't be many active scripts for DDs, and there should be no suspended stacks for DDs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 3:28 AM, Corsec said:

Here it is. I've made it in .esl format so it won't take up precious plugin slots.

You should load this BEFORE anything else that changes NPCs, but load it after USSEP. Then you need to make a compatibility patch, you can either use Wrye Bash or a similar merging program, or you can use SSEEdit to make a handmade patch (recommended if you know how).

I'm not sure how well-informed you are about how this works. It only makes NPCs more likely to rape/enslave your character with DEC. It doesn't turn them into actual Owners for player slavery, for that you need Submissive Lola, Sanguine's Debauchery or Devious Followers Continued.

If you have any questions about modding, I'd be happy to answer them here or in PMs.

SSE Vanilla NPCs Now Slavers - Modular.7z 91.21 kB · 34 downloads

ok now THIS totally made my day... Thanks :)

been waiting a long time for this to happen :)

Here's a patch for the SSE version of Troubles of Heroine 2.20. It makes females use wench faces and wear non-DD outfits. It also modifies the stats of some followers for balance to make them level infinitely with the player. It assigns the essential flag to all followers. It also needs the DLC addons.

I can't make a patch for the ToH merged versions because each time the author releases a new patch it changes the FormIDs and plugin name, which breaks the patch.

I haven't tested the patch ingame for a while, so let me know if there are any bugs. Especially if females turn into foxes again.

Troubles of Heroine - Beauty Patch 27_08_2021.7z

Edited by Corsec
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 3:30 PM, Corsec said:

Adds bikini armors to NPCs form vanilla and these mods-

Hydra Slavegirls

Immersive wenches

3DNPC

Laura's Bondage Shop

Yuriana

Immersive Patrols

i have a question about the bikini armor for laura's bondage shop: the bikini armor needs a master "LBS - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp", but i have no clue where to find that master, so the question is where to find that master.

1 hour ago, Banusx304 said:

i have a question about the bikini armor for laura's bondage shop: the bikini armor needs a master "LBS - Immersive Wenches Patch.esp", but i have no clue where to find that master, so the question is where to find that master.

Apologies! I forgot about that one, thanks for reminding me. I've now uploaded it to the post with all the bikini patches.

You can now find it here-

Spoiler

Edited by Corsec
  • 1 month later...

I find your mod and read careful yours warnings about the script overload. Then, i download, install and test your mod to see the problem. I have yours DD version for Vanilla + Wenches + Slaverun with another 236 plugins in my game. I see some overload in the Script Engine and start investigating the motive.

You say is caused by the DD scripts that are attached to the items and, yes, is one of the motives, but not the main motive.
I play with DD for the masses for years and i know very well the overload that can cause the DD scripts.
But when i use your mod, without DD for the masses, the problem is multiplied causing a real overload in the Script Engine.
That not have any sense. Then, I enable the DD log to find the motive. Take a look to this section of my log:

Spoiler

[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: White Leather Restrictive Corset)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Ebonite Chastity Harness)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Plug (Shock) (Vaginal))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: White Leather Restrictive Gloves)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Rope Leg Cuffs)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: White Leather Restrictive Boots)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Soulgem))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Red Rope Leg Cuffs)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Shock))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Iron Piercings (Nipples))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Plug (Greater Soulgem) (Vaginal))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Shock))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Shock))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Plug (Greater Soulgem) (Anal))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Leather Cuffs (Legs))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Plug (Iron) (Vaginal))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Common Soulgem))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Iron Clamps (Nipples))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Ebonite Cuffs (Arms))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Leather Cuffs (Arms))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Plug (Iron) (Anal))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Iron Ballet Boots)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Common Soulgem))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Ebonite Cuffs (Legs))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Leather Slave Ballet Heels)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Red Posture Collar (Leather))
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Black Leather Harness)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Rope Arm Cuffs)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Red Leather Slave Ballet Heels)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Red Rope Arm Cuffs)
[10/26/2021 - 07:34:55PM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Zaynabi: Plug (Shock) (Anal))

As you can see, the log say very clear that the DD function OnEquipped has been called 32 times over the same NPC in the same second.
If you look the log again you can see how the game equip 6 plugs in 3 different types (Shock, Iron, Greater) in anal and vaginal.
Equip 8 piercings and 3 times the same item, exactly: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Shock)

Equip 8 Cuffs, 4 in arms and 4 in legs...

Of course, if the game equip 32 items for one NPC the game call 32 times the DD functions and is completely normal that your mod cause script overload. Fortunate, i have DD 5.1 that block the multiple equip. I take a look to yours leveled list and seems i find the motive. Look:

Spoiler

image.png.09eba39c87ced8a7c5610bc3e8be2ccb.png

You have activated the mark Use All over Leveled List. That cause the game equip ALL the items included inside each subsequent Leveled List in a complete cascade. When you activate Use All the game equip each one of the items included in each descending Leveled List and, of course, always equip ALL the plugs, ALL the piercings, ALL the cuffs... In others words, the game always equip practically all the items of all the types of each item over each NPC...

--------------------------------

EDIT: That is not correct. My problem was caused by the use of console commands and not have any relation to the flag Use All in the leveled list.

Exhaustive test demonstrate it and I must make more investigations to try locate the real problem.

------------------------------

Of course, that cause a tremendous overload in the Script Engine and cause items in multi color, first, because the game not allow equip two items in the same body slot and replace the items, and second, because the items are scripted and the DD scripts are executed for each equipment and, depending on how the scripts are ordered and executed, the items can end in different color.

Really, you only can activate Use All in the final elements that have single items of the same color or type but in different zone.

I know this mod was launched two years ago and is causing problems to a lot of users all this time.

But i think never is late to solve a problem and learn about it.

Edited by alex77r4
9 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

But i think never is late to solve a problem and learn about it.

This is interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I agree that your papyrus log identifies a clear problem, the NPC shouldn't be equipped with such a wide range of devices. However it's not clear to me if this is either the cause, or instead the effect, of script overload.

I also find that the non-DD version does not have the problem with mixed colours of items, that seems to be fixed in the non-DD patch. The Non-DD patches use the same 'Use All' flags as the DD patches. So I'm still skeptical that the DD colour mixing problem is due to improper flags for levelled lists. My current understanding is that the mixed colours of devices are because of script overload causing the DD scripts to rerun several times.

I operated from the assumption that the 'Use All' flag would NOT be extended to subsequent levelled lists, that each levelled list would use ONLY their own flags. So does that mean that, when levelled lists are arranged in a tier system, the flag in a levelled list will always override the flags in subsequent levelled lists? I can't find anything in the wiki about it. Do you have any sources that you can quote or link for me, please?

If you're right about the 'Use All' flag then I don't know how to fix it.

There's also the problem that there doesn't seem to be any alternative flags for levelled lists that I can try using. If the 'Use All' flag doesn't work properly for a tiered system of levelled lists then I don't know what other technique I could use to distribute outfits with the correct randomization.

Do you recommend any good ways to test out your hypothesis so we could more clearly identify the cause? If it is within my abilities to fix the script overload then I will rework the mod and release a new version.

Aere you using this mod?-

Spoiler

Last time I tried this mod it multiplied the number of scripts that were run on NPCs who wear DDs and made the script overload problem much worse.

8 hours ago, Corsec said:

Last time I tried this mod it multiplied the number of scripts that were run on NPCs who wear DDs and made the script overload problem much worse.

Of course, because that mod catch the load of the NPC's and remove and reapply the items. As your mod is equipping multiple items that mod multiply the overload in a gigantic way. I must make more test with that mod installed.

But i'm making more investigations and seems that the problem is not directly caused by Use All. I make specific test and seems that Use All not cause any problem.

I create a quest, remove the Run Once, add a Player Alias and put inside the inventory your master leveled list: OutfitMasterListFreeWomenNoArmbinder

Spoiler

image.png.f1bd8e5dff72ecb9f246c56d89aaf4a2.png

Started a new game with Alternate Start and my inventory only have 8 DD items. All correct. Get Brezehome, empty my inventory in a chest, open the console, stop and start the quest multiple times... I always get 7, 8, 9 DD items, always different and never repeated. Then, Use All is not the cause of the problems. Excuse me.

The problem seems to be caused by the DD scripts plus the use of console commands.

I add your mod in my running game because i'm level 56 and I not want start a New Game. As my game have stored inside the save game the outfit used by the NPC's practically I not see NPC's wearing the DD items added by your mod. Only the New NPC's that i not have seen before wear the DD items, like the wenches that I rescue. Then, to force the change of the outfit in the already know wenches and NPC's i open the console, click the NPC and type Disable Enable.

In that way, i'm regenerating in a manual way the outfits but the use of the console command cause the application of multiple items, some times 32, like in my first message, but others times up to 35 or 40... and some times only equip 20 items... I not know why the Disable Enable cause the equip of multiple items but that not happen in a normal game, only when type Disable Enable in the console.

I go to make more test with Better NPC Support to try determine where is the real problem.

1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

I not know why the Disable Enable cause the equip of multiple items but that not happen in a normal game, only when type Disable Enable in the console.

I use the 'resetinventory' command. Maybe you will see different results if you use that command instead?

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

I use the 'resetinventory' command. Maybe you will see different results if you use that command instead?

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

OK, that's a relief. You had me very worried there lol.

The ResetInventory command works much better because completely give a new outfit with another Leveled Items and not cause the multi equip problem.

I create a spell to give the outfit to the NPC and that works without the multi equip problem but i go to add The ResetInventory command.

------------

I'm making more test, this time in a New Game, to have more NPC's with DD and monitoring Papyrus to try find the problem. Everything  was working correctly, i'm making travels from Whiterun to Markham to Riften, looking the log, examining and comparing the DD item from one travel to another... None problem...

Until one NPC start showing strange lines in the log. The problem show with Synda Llanith (RefID: 000BB33C) and, as you can see, is a normal NPC of the base game. But the log say:

Spoiler

[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Rope Arm Cuffs)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Rope Leg Cuffs)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Plug (Black Soulgem) (Vaginal))
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedRope Leg Cuffs(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [DDNF] Start tracking 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Plug (Black Soulgem) (Anal))
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Shock))
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Iron Ring Slave Boots)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Rope Collar)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:28AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Rope Corset)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedAnal Plug(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedCollar(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedRope Harness(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Shock))
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [DDNF] Fixing up devices of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedRope Arm Cuffs(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:29AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedVaginal Plug(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:30AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedNipple Piercings(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:30AM] [DDNF] Aborted fixing up devices of 000BB33c Synda Llanith (concurrent modification while scanning devices).
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:30AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedClitoris Piercing(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:31AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedSlave Boots(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:31AM] [DDNF] Postponing fixup of 000BB33c Synda Llanith by 3.425003 s (recent fixup).
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:35AM] [DDNF] Fixing up devices of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:36AM] [DDNF] Updated weight of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:27:36AM] [DDNF] Succeeded fixing up devices of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:30:24AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Synda Llanith" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000BB33C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[10/27/2021 - 08:38:38AM] [DDNF] Stop tracking 000BB33c Synda Llanith.

[10/27/2021 - 08:43:57AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Rope Corset)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:57AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped ABORTED Item already worn(Synda Llanith: Rope Corset) 
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Chastity Harness)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Plug (Greater Soulgem) (Vaginal))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Plug (Greater Soulgem) (Anal))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Iron Clamps (Nipples))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Soulgem))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Chastity Harness)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Plug (Greater Soulgem) (Vaginal))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Restrictive Gloves)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Plug (Greater Soulgem) (Anal))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Cuffs (Legs))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Iron Clamps (Nipples))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Soulgem))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: OnEquipped(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Pony Boots)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Cuffs (Legs))
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Sending device event DeviceEquippedGloves(Synda Llanith:0)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:58AM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Black Ebonite Pony Boots)
[10/27/2021 - 08:43:59AM] [DDNF] Start tracking 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:44:00AM] [DDNF] Fixing up devices of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:44:02AM] [DDNF] Updated weight of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:44:02AM] [DDNF] Succeeded fixing up devices of 000BB33c Synda Llanith.
[10/27/2021 - 08:54:09AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["Synda Llanith" [WIDeadBodyCleanupScript < (000BB33C)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Dark Elf" [Race <DarkElfRace (00013742)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[10/27/2021 - 08:54:27AM] [CRDE] invalid: Synda Llanith is wearing slave DD gear

Synda Llanith was processed at 08:27:28 and re-processed at 08:43:57 but, if the NPC was already processed and the game put an specific outfit over the NPC...

How is possible that the same NPC was processed again and try equip different items? I can't understand it... Until see this:

Spoiler

image.png.82da4bad8f2f0065e8d70133e2fb861f.png

Anybody can explain me how is possible that one NPC defined in Skyrim.esm can NOT be targeted with console?

In 8 years playing Skyrim is the first time I see this problem.

Really, for the game, the NPC with ID 000BB33C not exist. That is impossible. Exist inside Skyrim.esm and ReSaver say that exist inside the save game.

How the console can say Item '000BB33C' not found?

That only can be a problem in the game when load the save game because the NPC, as ReSaver say, exist inside the save game. Something must be bad stored or processed and the game, to solve the problem, simply delete the object, that really is an NPC defined inside Skyrim.esm, and when load the cell where that NPC must be, simply, create it again.

Of course, as the NPC not exist and the game RE-create it from scratch apply a NEW OUTFIT but seems that some data, as the items equipped, was restored from the save game because DD claim the equipped items not match with the new items.

This is really strange and is happening in a NEW GAME started today. But i see this same problem in my older save game where i'm level 56. Must be a strange problem caused by DD but i can need the entire day to investigate the problem.

Edited by alex77r4
28 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Really, for the game, the NPC with ID 000BB33C not exist. That is impossible. Exist inside Skyrim.esm and ReSaver say that exist inside the save game.

How the console can say Item '000BB33C' not found?

Do you know that there's a difference between the BaseID and the RefID for NPCs?

RefID of these refers to the specific instance that the NPC is spawned, and the BaseID refers to the NPC itself.

The console should tell you both the BaseID and the RefID for any NPC.

If you want to find more information about an NPC you need to use the BaseID number, which is 000BB2C0 for Synda Llanith

You can also get both BaseID and RefID from uesp.net or xEdit-

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Synda_Llanith

Spoiler

2094450174_BaseIDvsRefID.jpg.2d6ad797ca887e58c92413d93cd066dc.jpg

28 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

This is really strange and is happening in a NEW GAME started today. But i see this same problem in my older save game where i'm level 56. Must be a strange problem caused by DD but i can need the entire day to investigate the problem.

Let's hope you don't need to do that lol.

Just try the BaseID.

Edited by Corsec
37 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Do you know that there's a difference between the BaseID and the RefID for NPCs?

Of course, after 8 years playing Skyrim I know that and another gigantic amount of things. Tested with the Base ID and the console say similar things.

The save game is inside the Mara Temple in Riften and I can target Balgruf with id 1a677:

Spoiler

image.png.509f0237b9f4beea920f313fbde24fe0.png

If you try target the Base of the NPC the console say "Invalid object reference" and that mean the ID exist but can not be targeted with the console.

When i try target the RefID bb33c the console say "Item not found" that mean the ID not exist and can not be targeted with the console.

When i try target xxxzzz the console say the same  "Item not found" that mean the ID not exist and can not be targeted with the console.

But the ID 1a677 from Balgruf can be targeted without any problem.

Any other explanation?

EDIT: I go to change my first post because nobody must read incorrect things.

Edited by alex77r4
32 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Any other explanation?

Excuse me again but some times i'm a bit stupid...

Skyrim is a Master, flagged as MASTER with extension ESM. The plugins flagged as MASTERS not have all their references loaded in memory. Only the references marked as PERSISTENT are always loaded. The husband of Synda is Dravin and have a quest to search a bow and that make the reference 19E15 always available. But their wife Synda, with ID bb33c, as not have any related quest, is not marked as PERSISTENT and, as is stored inside a plugin marked as MASTER their reference bb33c is loaded ONLY when we are near them.

Flag the ESP's as MASTERS is one the solutions to the Reference Count Limit in Skyrim.

From the main menu:

Spoiler

image.png.c7502d09cd1573cc13e19c19e69b79d3.png

After load my save game inside the Mara temple:

Spoiler

image.png.0ee93ec02d9bd9e608f367112f0d735d.png

Using the same save game after exit the Mara temple:

Spoiler

image.png.0b13b53033016d64cabb07f5417cb0ae.png

After exit Riften:

Spoiler

image.png.5d390f86f327b14d75366f2abc70eb21.png

And of course, the log say again Wearing CONFLICTING devices:

Spoiler
  1895 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Kirginia: Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Common Soulgem))
  1899 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Kirginia: White Ebonite Collar (Simple))
  1901 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Red Leather Chastity Harness)
  1903 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Jeweled Piercings (Clitoral) (Soulgem))
  1906 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Plug (Primitive) (Anal))
  1907 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Plug (Primitive) (Vaginal))
  1909 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Red Leather Slave Ballet Heels)
  1911 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Red Leather Cuffs (Arms))
  1919 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Red Leather Cuffs (Legs))
  1921 [10/27/2021 - 12:01:38PM] [Zad]: Wearing CONFLICTING device and try unequip it(Synda Llanith: Rusty Iron Piercings (Nipples))

Seems that the problem is caused by how works the game and not have a direct relation with the DD scripts.

I am going to ask in this thread because it seems related but does anyone know of a mod that makes devious devices and bikini armors have better slot compatibility?  If you try to use both your bikini armor end up a mess because the armor is all over the place with being equipped and de equipped.  Same for SOS and making panties disappear.