On 3/19/2020 at 12:01 AM, SilverPerv said:

Erection Fix + Miscellaneous Tweaks for v6.1 of this mod.

AnimationsAddons61ErectionFixMiscBySilverPerv.7z 799.14 kB · 936 downloads

Requires BodyTalk v2.75 male body with Erection slider set to 0% (Flaccid) and the 'Build Morph' checkbox in the lower left corner checked.

Do NOT install the optional male body included in the Patch for Animations mod.

NMM/Manual: Overwrite files.

Vortex: Put this fix AFTER BodyTalk & One Patch & AnimationsAddonsAndFixes6.1 in "Rules".

Mo2: Put this fix BELOW BodyTalk & One Patch & Patch for Animations in the left mod (Sort on Priority)

I just made another (improved) version of my 'Erection Fix' v6.1.

Now it also includes some separate tweaks/fixes i made for Indarello's "Patch for Animations" mod and for the "One Patch to Rule Them All" mod.

All included fixes are completely optional. Read the description in the installer to see what each fix does.

You can still download the basic "Erection Fix" for v6.1 here.

After enabling this animations won't start at all, they are just standing and not doing a thing... installing basic version makes it stuck on black loading screen. Disabling this mod makes everything work fine, just well, flacid penis issue 

53 minutes ago, AIFox said:

After enabling this animations won't start at all, they are just standing and not doing a thing... installing basic version makes it stuck on black loading screen. Disabling this mod makes everything work fine, just well, flacid penis issue 

Are you experiencing any AAF errors in the 'admin' section of the AAF wizard?

If so please post a screenshot of them here.

Make sure my "Erection Fix" is loaded last in your mod manager.

Your problem is most likely due to a incorrect Mod load order (Not plugins).

So check your Rules(Vortex) or left mod list (Mo2) and sort your mods in the exact same order as this guide has them.

Also make sure you do not manually mark any check-boxes during the Erection Fix installation.

The Installer will automatically detects the mods you have, and check the boxes for you.

So all you need to do is click next/next/install.

If that does not work out, you can always ask for more direct help in the official AAF discord.

https://discord.gg/RQWG9f

2 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

Are you experiencing any AAF errors in the 'admin' section of the AAF wizard?

If so please post a screenshot of them here.

Make sure my "Erection Fix" is loaded last in your mod manager.

Your problem is most likely due to a incorrect Mod load order (Not plugins).

So check your Rules(Vortex) or left mod list (Mo2) and sort your mods in the exact same order as this guide has them.

Also make sure you do not manually mark any check-boxes during the Erection Fix installation.

The Installer will automatically detects the mods you have, and check the boxes for you.

So all you need to do is click next/next/install.

If that does not work out, you can always ask for more direct help in the official AAF discord.

https://discord.gg/RQWG9f

Thanks, after investigating Admin i saw that Farelle_Animations was missing, so i downloaded and renamed position data in fix to match Farelle_Animations' one... but still penis won't change even after that, so i had to build erection 100% always in bodyslide... 

It would be awesome to add more cum spots (face, hair, arms, legs, back neck, shoulders etc)

add green and yellow cum colors for some mutants and animals.

add bruisers overlays on knees and elbows and some burn marks in proper plases after human interactions and some claw/bite marks for animals (healable).

add dirt overlays+ mud handprints for humanoids and footprints for animals.

1 hour ago, justforcensor said:

It would be awesome to add more cum spots (face, hair, arms, legs, back neck, shoulders etc)

add green and yellow cum colors for some mutants and animals.

add bruisers overlays on knees and elbows and some burn marks in proper plases after human interactions and some claw/bite marks for animals (healable).

add dirt overlays+ mud handprints for humanoids and footprints for animals.

Not possible to add cum overlays on face at this moment, only manual, about other I am not interested

5 hours ago, justforcensor said:

It is not possible either. If you add overlays with color, in the body, you lose the transparency effect and the overlay becomes very shiny. It is possible to mitigate it, but the edges would not be smooth.

Hi! I downloaded this patch at the suggestion of the maker and I am so happy with it! Not only did this patch fix my issue with some actors staying flaccid, through the great guide I found some animation mods I haven't before and got my load order sorted even better than before. Thanks for your work!

On 2/17/2020 at 12:39 PM, Blub2500 said:

Hey, 

I installed every required file and sorted my load order in accordance with the description in the first post. However, I somehow get the attached error message from AAF and I can't play any animations. I'm completely clueless, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? 

AAF.PNG

Quite a while ago I had a problem with this mod, since then I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This time with mod organizer 2. However, I ran into a relatively similar problem although not as dramatic. I get almost the exact same error message as in the picture when I start aaf with "the one patch to bang them all" enabled. I can't play any animations. However, when I disable the patch it seems to work, animations play and align correctly, at least the ones I have tested. I'm also running the erection fix. I'm wondering whether playing without the one patch to bang them all (but with patch for animations enabled) will have any noteworthy consequences and if so does anyone know a solution to this problem? 

1 hour ago, Blub2500 said:

Quite a while ago I had a problem with this mod, since then I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. This time with mod organizer 2. However, I ran into a relatively similar problem although not as dramatic. I get almost the exact same error message as in the picture when I start aaf with "the one patch to bang them all" enabled. I can't play any animations. However, when I disable the patch it seems to work, animations play and align correctly, at least the ones I have tested. I'm also running the erection fix. I'm wondering whether playing without the one patch to bang them all (but with patch for animations enabled) will have any noteworthy consequences and if so does anyone know a solution to this problem? 

Re-Install SavageCabbage animation pack, and deselect Creation Club options during installation, they seem to be causing some problems for people.

Then Re-install Patch for Animations, and try again.

Let me know how it turns out.

1 hour ago, SilverPerv said:

Re-Install SavageCabbage animation pack, and deselect Creation Club options during installation, they seem to be causing some problems for people.

Then Re-install Patch for Animations, and try again.

Let me know how it turns out.

Thanks for the quick reply, I tried it but sadly it didn't work out. Same error. 

13 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

Thanks for the quick reply, I tried it but sadly it didn't work out. Same error. 

are you perhaps checking 'boxes' in the installer of mods/plugins you don't actually have installed?

The errors you are getting is most definitely from the 'savagecabbages' animations part of Patch for Animations.

Spoiler

image.png.fd00361049f8b21f5f15c7bb9357fdf8.png

Have you tried following this guide ?

Put SavageCabbage animations BELOW One Patch, but ABOVE Patch for Animations.

I would re-install it without any of the plugin support options checked.

Spoiler

image.png.fb35a0a458fb281539b6f5f84d87edf1.png

If it works, then re-install it with the options you want, and go from there.

5 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

are you perhaps checking 'boxes' in the installer of mods/plugins you don't actually have installed?

The errors you are getting is most definitely from the 'savagecabbages' animations part of Patch for Animations.

Hide contents

image.png.fd00361049f8b21f5f15c7bb9357fdf8.png

Have you tried following this guide ?

Put SavageCabbage animations BELOW One Patch, but ABOVE Patch for Animations.

I would re-install it without any of the plugin support options checked.

Hide contents

image.png.fb35a0a458fb281539b6f5f84d87edf1.png

If it works, then re-install it with the options you want, and go from there.

It wont change nothing, he just have wrong load order or have another patches

I replaced positiondata from aditional workshop plugins with blank files 2-3 month ago

Installing this mod breaks my AAF. I followed the instructions from this guide:

AAF works fine without this mod installed. If I install this mod, I can no longer open the AAF wizard and no animations will play. I see from other posts in this thread that others have had very similar problems.

I do not have any other patches installed.

I did not manually select any options during the install process for this mod, everything was auto selected.

What could be the problem?

2 hours ago, AWHA said:

AAF works fine without this mod installed. If I install this mod, I can no longer open the AAF wizard and no animations will play. I see from other posts in this thread that others have had very similar problems.

I did not manually select any options during the install process for this mod, everything was auto selected.

Maybe you have wrong load order if you are using NMM it dont have load order at all

Open Data/aaf/aaf_settings

And enable debug, send me errors from screen, also you can send your mod list

19 hours ago, Indarello said:

Maybe you have wrong load order if you are using NMM it dont have load order at all

Hello! I have the same problem. We earlier thought it was CC nuka and turns out its not. Removing SavageCabbage_animationData.xml from the AnimFix patch kinda fixed it for me. Now I have doopleganger problems... at times. Save often ?  It still is better with then without.

6 hours ago, Harlesh said:

Hello! I have the same problem. We earlier thought it was CC nuka and turns out its not. Removing SavageCabbage_animationData.xml from the AnimFix patch kinda fixed it for me. Now I have doopleganger problems... at times. Save often ?  It still is better with then without.

So do the same as I said to another user, return this xml and try

On 4/23/2020 at 1:55 PM, AWHA said:

I have this mod and my AAF works fine follow this guide EXACTLY it is amazing.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:26 AM, Indarello said:

Spoiler

[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAFLog log opened (PC-64)
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: master
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: banner
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: conditions
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: meters
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: tags
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: races
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: overlaySets
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: sound
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: narration
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: equipmentSets
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: mfgSet
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: expression
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: animations
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (vad_Ghoul3w MMF1) length (-1 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (vad_Ghoul3w MMF2) length (-1 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Atomic Spanking S3 Spank FF loop) length (80 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PilloryOral_BJ-03_TRFF) length (181 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PilloryOral_BJ-04_TRFF) length (300 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (ZOut4-HP_2P_A-Enter_PussyFF) length (80 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PillorySex_A-Pussy-07FF) length (300 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PillorySex_A-Pussy-07_TRFF) length (90 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_ForcedBJ_Stage1) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_ForcedBJ_Stage2) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_Feetjob) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_HandJob) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_Teasing) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_BlowJob) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_Gangbang) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (rxl_bp70_impregnate_mish_grabbacktrans) length (33.333 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: animationMeta
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: animationGroups
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: furniture
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: actorTypes
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: transitions
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: morphSets
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: positions
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Processing: positionTree
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] Initializing: positions
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-06Blowjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-06Blowjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-06Blowjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-ChairLow01-02Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-ChairLow01-02Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-ChairLow01-02Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-06Blowjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-06Blowjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-06Blowjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-02Handjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-02Handjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-02Handjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-02Handjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-02Handjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-02Handjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-05Blowjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-05Blowjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-05Blowjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-03Handjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-03Handjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-03Handjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-07Deepthroat" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-07Deepthroat]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-07Deepthroat) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-03Handjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-03Handjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-03Handjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Table01-03Missionary" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Table01-03Missionary]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Table01-03Missionary) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-08Swallow" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-08Swallow]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-08Swallow) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-07Deepthroat-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-07Deepthroat-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-07Deepthroat-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-04Handjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-04Handjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-04Handjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-LapDance01-01LapDance" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-LapDance01-01LapDance]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-LapDance01-01LapDance) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-01Tease" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-01Tease]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-01Tease) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-04Handjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-04Handjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-04Handjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-01Start" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-01Start]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-01Start) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-DoubleBed01-02Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-DoubleBed01-02Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-DoubleBed01-02Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-05Blowjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-05Blowjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-05Blowjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Initializing: positionTree
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: protectedEquipment
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: nameData
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: actorStat
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: topic
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: reaction
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: actions
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: keywordwatch
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: formation
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: megaScene
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: theme
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: customEquipment
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: equipmentRules
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: commands
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: equipmentLayers
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] Processing: swf --> papyrus
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] Processing: papyrus --> swf
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] Processing: plugins
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Servitron.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: ZaZOut4.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: VulpineRace.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] Registering protectedEquipment
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] Using AAF save file: AAF_game_started_2020_3_22_22_50_13
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [038] Unknown plugin index: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [038] Unknown plugin index: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [038] Unknown plugin index: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Servitron.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [038] Unknown plugin index: Servitron.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] Processing: COMPLETED in 9.359 seconds.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:21AM] [065] Actor ID "20" not found. Attempting to load...
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:21AM] Actor ID 20 found and loaded.

When I enable "Patch for animations", the AAF menu stops working. I can only open the interface with [home] and switch tabs with [delete], the arrow keys don't work at all.

I have the latest version of everything and my load order is exactly the same as the guide. Using MO2.

AAF works fine without this mod installed. Please take a look at the papyrus log.

3 hours ago, AWHA said:
  Hide contents

[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (vad_Ghoul3w MMF1) length (-1 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (vad_Ghoul3w MMF2) length (-1 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Atomic Spanking S3 Spank FF loop) length (80 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PilloryOral_BJ-03_TRFF) length (181 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PilloryOral_BJ-04_TRFF) length (300 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (ZOut4-HP_2P_A-Enter_PussyFF) length (80 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PillorySex_A-Pussy-07FF) length (300 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (PillorySex_A-Pussy-07_TRFF) length (90 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_ForcedBJ_Stage1) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_ForcedBJ_Stage2) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_Feetjob) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_HandJob) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_Teasing) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_BlowJob) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (Farelle_SM_Threesome_Gangbang) length (60 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* [085] Animation (rxl_bp70_impregnate_mish_grabbacktrans) length (33.333 milliseconds) is below the minimum required (350 milliseconds). AAF will introduce padding time between other animations to prevent the game engine from skipping animations. If this is a pose, please add the "pose" tag to the animation.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-06Blowjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-06Blowjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-06Blowjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-ChairLow01-02Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-ChairLow01-02Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-ChairLow01-02Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-06Blowjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-06Blowjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:14AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-06Blowjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-02Handjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-02Handjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-02Handjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-03Cowgirl) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-02Handjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-02Handjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-02Handjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-05Blowjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-05Blowjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-05Blowjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-03Handjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-03Handjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-03Handjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-07Deepthroat" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-07Deepthroat]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-07Deepthroat) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-03Handjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-03Handjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-03Handjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Table01-03Missionary" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Table01-03Missionary]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Table01-03Missionary) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-08Swallow" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-08Swallow]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-08Swallow) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-07Deepthroat-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-07Deepthroat-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-07Deepthroat-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-04Handjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-04Handjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-04Handjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-LapDance01-01LapDance" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-LapDance01-01LapDance]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-LapDance01-01LapDance) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-01Tease" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-01Tease]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-01Tease) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FMM-Chair01-04Handjob-Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FMM-Chair01-04Handjob-Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FMM-Chair01-04Handjob-Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-01Start" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-01Start]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-01Start) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-DoubleBed01-02Doggy" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-DoubleBed01-02Doggy]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-DoubleBed01-02Doggy) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair02-05Blowjob" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair02-05Blowjob]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair02-05Blowjob) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-05Cowgirl) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl]).
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:15AM] *warning* Removing position (FM-Chair01-04Cowgirl) due to error.
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Homemaker.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: Servitron.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: ZaZOut4.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [004] Plugin not installed or not activated: VulpineRace.esm
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] Using AAF save file: AAF_game_started_2020_3_22_22_50_13
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [038] Unknown plugin index: MYLadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [038] Unknown plugin index: LadyKillerBed.esp
[04/25/2020 - 12:04:16AM] *warning* [037] Referencing a plugin that is not installed: Servitron.esm

When I enable "Patch for animations", the AAF menu stops working. I can only open the interface with [home] and switch tabs with [delete], the arrow keys don't work at all.

I have the latest version of everything and my load order is exactly the same as the guide. Using MO2.

AAF works fine without this mod installed. Please take a look at the papyrus log.

1)Search "FM-Chair02-04Handjob" in your Data/AAF/ folder, how to search

and send me results, better files that contain them

2)Look like you chosed options for furniture plugins that you dont have

See:

A)LadyKillerBed.esp is probably from BP70, you can remove them when you will reinstall my patch and select options for BP70 animations to disable this content

or install this LadyKillerBed if you want use it

B)HomeMaker is probably from SavageCabbage, reinstall it with disabling them or Install Homemaker

C)Install Servitron

D)Find what files dependend on ZazOut by search  "ZazOut" and send me results

F)Dont know what you can do with VulpineRace, if you want to remove it, also search it and send me results

6 hours ago, AWHA said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Uninstall ZaZout4.

It has a out-of-date skeleton that will break all AAF animations.