9 hours ago, keitsoru said:

do you think there might be some way to potentially tie it in with Devious Followers?

I've been following the posts on this mod, which does seem intended to deliver some of the discomforts of Slaverun, but just for the PC.

It feels to me like Public Whore could fit with the SLS Whore License somehow.

It could also fit with DFC.

Establishing how those two ideas might work together needs more thought.

Once PW is more settled I can imagine integrating it somehow, but that will be easier if it makes efforts to support integrations.

I haven't played it yet, just read the posts. I at least need to play with it to get a decent understanding of the details.

There's also Devious Guards, which I'd probably never use because of SLS, but which might inspire some features in SLS.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I've been following the posts on this mod, which does seem intended to deliver some of the discomforts of Slaverun, but just for the PC.

Once PW is more settled I can imagine integrating it somehow, but that will be easier if it makes efforts to support integrations.

I haven't played it yet, just read the posts. I at least need to play with it to get a decent understanding of the details.

There's also Devious Guards, which I'd probably never use because of SLS, but which might inspire some features in SLS.

I see, makes sense.

Devious Guards, yeah, I don't see much need for it in my load order for similar reasons.

As far as Public Whore, once you have an idea of what it does, it might be good to reach out to Visio, so he can account for potential integrations while he's still building on the base mod?

I've been having a problem where the devious follower keeps repeating the same deal over and over again. I've been searching for the answer for a while now but can't find anything.
Is this a feature, bug or am I doing something wrong? Is there a work around?

It happens when I've taken nearly all the deals. But in this case I still have Chast deal, milk deal and spank deal left to take. Yet he insists on extending my deal time.

Love your mod, been following it since first upload of the previous owner. Keep up the good work!

13 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

It happens when I've taken nearly all the deals.

1) Are you on SE???

But SE aside, it's probably the only deal you're actually eligible for.

Also at a certain point, you will get deal extensions before you've completely run out of possible deals, just to make it less certain what the follower will do.

Do you have an up-to-date MME installed?

Does the other mods menu say it's enabled?

There are some deals that will block the chastity deal.

If you really think there's a bug, please provide a complete list of the deals you do have, along with the deals you haven't got yet.

It's possible that the new deals aren't being given out properly, so might as well be certain about it.

I doubt its a bug since I've had it previously in earlier builds

Im playing oldrim aka skyrim LE

I do have MME and all my mods recognize it

but this is the deals that I have

Spoiler

Be A Slut                                                Bear
Tell people youre a slut                       Inactive

be naked in Towns

covered in cum

Ownership                                             Wolf
wear arm & leg cuffs                     beg for spanks

wear a collar

Piercings                                             Dragon

wear nip                                             Inactive

wear vag

strip to show

Plug                                                   Slaughterfish

wear Anal                                            deep debt

wear whore outfit

be a whore                                                                          Current deals:17

Mod Deals

Disabled

Cuffs                                                Enabled

Collar                                               Lacacid

Gag                                                Deep debt

Nip pierc                                        Inn Keep

Vag Pierc                                        Merchant

Naked in town                               Force milk

Whore Armor                            

Blind fold

Boots                                             In Use

Gloves                                       Beg for spanks

Rings                                            Offer sex

Amulet

Circlet

Petsuit

Crawl in town

Tied in town

Jacket in town

Keyholder

Skooma

As you can see. I cant use any of the Enabled deals including the Chast deal

ether its a bug
Ive missed something

or a chance thing aka %. when I had this problem previously it some times chose a  deal that was not In use. (but that was not this update.)

damn youre quick on the response.

Edit: forgot the Skever deal which is Offer sex

5 hours ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

Edit: forgot the Skever deal which is Offer sex

I don't see anything that would block the deals you have open.

I'm in the middle of something else at the moment, but I plan to do some testing in this area soon, as I have other reports of it being a little strange as you approach the limits.

I'll see if there's any plausible reason you can't get those deals.

You might find it's just luck, but if you save, take a deal, reload, take a deal, etc, a few times to see if you randomly get them after a few goes, that could be it.

Otherwise there's something wrong.

Half of the deals you have left are Tier 3, so you simply can't get them unless you get another modular deal (at tier 2) first.

I don't see anything that would block the deals you have open.

I got it to work.  after some testing.

method:

Spoiler

I turned off all deals then left ownership at 3 chas deal (not + denail). at that point I got the deals one after the other (ownership1 , ownership2 . ownership3 in succession).

Turned on the main deals, got them all.

Turned on only the new mod deals got the all.

Turned on all the other mod deals and got a few more.

I was up to 21 deals at most. Prev was 17.

It looks like the deals that are causing the problem is:
Key holder deal
Offer sex
and/or Stage 3 Belt + Denial

Something that also noticed. Offersex deal switched from skeever deal to wolf.

I could do some more testing to get a working theory if it helps. otherwise I cant help much more since I don't know the CK.

Again. thx for the fast response and help. luv ur mod yada yada yada :)

22 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I gave it a quick playthrough and you can pretty much make it work however you want. My plan is to use it like this: defeat event --> SS++ --> PW --> SLTR as DFC slave (once you get it in) --> normal DFC play. Not sure if that's useful, but it doesn't hurt to describe the loop I'm planning.

On 4/5/2021 at 4:57 PM, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

Ive missed something

In your report, you report total deals 17, but only 14 deals listed.

Spoiler

Be A Slut                                                Bear
Tell people youre a slut                       

be naked in Towns

covered in cum

Ownership                                             Wolf

wear a collar

wear nip                                             

wear vag                                            Skeever

strip to show                                      offer sex

wear whore outfit

be a whore                                         

Current deals:17

Did you by any chance miss your classic Bondage deal? There's no mention of that being disabled.

I've been testing for ... some hours now ... and I can't reproduce a bug.

I had some situations I thought were a bug but either:

a) I refused a deal when I thought I accepted it.

b) I had my max deals set up so I couldn't get any more deals.

c) There was a legitimate conflict as far as the conflict code judges it.

There are more conflicts than you think.

e.g. You can can't mix whore and petsuit; you can't mix lactacid and gag; you can't mix milking and straightjacket; etc.

If you run out of slots to take deals in, you can still get extensions, but you can't get deep debt.

I think there probably is a bug that nobody has bothered with, which is when you have all your deals disabled - which I think you can do now.

You'll get an extension on ... no deal ... I'm sure it won't be good.

I'll make sure that can't happen. If you disable everything, you'll just get deep debts no matter whether you enabled it or not.

Lupine,

you are very much engaged here so there is a little hope of sucess to my matter. usually that is kimys matter, but ....

in your mod the pc get some devices if she plays the deals. thats the theme of your mod.

lets take a look at two of those devices.

Blindfold : it is made that the person who wears it cannot see anything. the first designer for skyrim mod made it the way that the monitor turned black, just like the pc couldnt see anything. it turned out, that this was not a good idea, so it became optional and the option became more detailed into a slider of how much the monitor will be darkened or not at all.

in pc game the player mostly watches his pc from behind, in 3rd person camera. that way it doesnt matter if the pc wears a blind fold or not.

ok i just wrote about the blindfold to compare it. now we come to the

Gag : it is made that the person who wears it cannot talk anymore. not only the first designer but all modders keep it the way that the pc cannot talk.  Thats the same as if she cannot see anything and the monitor is black. that makes the same nonsense to a pcgame. there are many players who like to have the pc wear a gag but are annoyed by not continuing the dialogues and mmmmpfff all aound.

whats the point ?

there is a console command which nullifies gag mmmhhppff and shows normal dialogues. set zaddialoguegagdisable to 1.  the bad side of this command is, that it keeps only until next loading.  here your turn comes. please make an option that gag does not influence dialogues anymore, make that console command  permanent in mcm.

i am sure you find away to do it, you always find.

18 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

please make an option that gag does not influence dialogues anymore

set zaddialoguegagdisable to 1

would set the global variable to 1 ... and it wouldn't normally reset on load, so I guess there's a little more going on, but any mod can just repeatedly set that to 1 and it will work.

I wonder if that's all there is to it.

Ironically, personally what I want is a fix for the blindfold dark fog so it works with ENB.

Surely somebody did that already?

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

set zaddialoguegagdisable to 1

would set the global variable to 1 ... and it wouldn't normally reset on load, so I guess there's a little more going on, but any mod can just repeatedly set that to 1 and it will work.

I wonder if that's all there is to it.

Ironically, personally what I want is a fix for the blindfold dark fog so it works with ENB.

Surely somebody did that already?

how can any mod repeatedly set that on 1 ?  if it wouldnt reset to 0 on load i wouldnt wrote this to you.

i dont understand you. you refuse to make your mod better. an option to enable dialogues while wearing a gag would only be a + , because it is an option.

also, about whipping, you say you need a reason for, but you have whole packages of spanking,....seems to be a little strange ?

Spoiler

Looking Pretty                                     Skeever

Wear corset                                        Offer sex

Wear gloves & Slave boots

Wear a gag

Be A Slut                                                Bear
Tell people youre a slut                       Inactive

be naked in Towns

covered in cum

Ownership                                             Wolf

wear a collar

wear nip                                             Inactive

wear vag

strip to show

wear whore outfit

be a whore                                                                          Current deals:17

Mod Deals

Disabled

Cuffs                                                Enabled

Collar                                               Lactacid

Gag                                                Deep debt

Nip pierc                                        Inn Keep

Vag Pierc                                        Merchant

Naked in town                               Force milk

Whore Armor                            

Blind fold

Boots                                             In Use

Gloves                                       Beg for spanks

Rings                                            Offer sex

Amulet

Circlet

Petsuit

Crawl in town

Tied in town

Jacket in town

Keyholder

Skooma

Updated the list. somehow I did not write down the whole list
edits include:

Looking pretty

Skeever

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I've been testing for ... some hours now ... and I can't reproduce a bug.

I had some situations I thought were a bug but either:

a) I refused a deal when I thought I accepted it.

b) I had my max deals set up so I couldn't get any more deals.

c) There was a legitimate conflict as far as the conflict code judges it.

There are more conflicts than you think.

e.g. You can can't mix whore and petsuit; you can't mix lactacid and gag; you can't mix milking and straightjacket; etc.

If you run out of slots to take deals in, you can still get extensions, but you can't get deep debt.

I think there probably is a bug that nobody has bothered with, which is when you have all your deals disabled - which I think you can do now.

You'll get an extension on ... no deal ... I'm sure it won't be good.

I'll make sure that can't happen. If you disable everything, you'll just get deep debts no matter whether you enabled it or not.

Is there a way to set your max deals?

I see. I do have the gag which explains the lactacid. ( I don't see how the would be incompatible since there is a ring gag. cant he just remove the gag for the lactacid.).

Maybe add a list or note down what goes with what, might lower the false bug reports. If that a problem. would help me at least.

Deal slots? do you mean "Number of Deals to use"?

I removed all the deals to force the mod to give me the ownership deals then reenabled the deals later. (that's how I "fixed" it.)

But when writing I had it set up as above with no screwing around.

Like I said this is a recurring problem even back when the previous owner had the mod. Back then I left the deals as they were. (all enabled)

Looks to me as if it is a fall back for when there are no other deals to take and it has a random chance to trigger in normal deal taking which makes it trigger alot.

Maybe make the follower tell you that you've taken all the deals he can give to give the player some feedback on how many deals are left.

9 hours ago, NoOneSpecial1311 said:

Is there a way to set your max deals?

Yes. But it's not explicit.

You can enable/disable each of the classic deals, and the stage they are allowed to progress to.

You can enable a specific number of modular deals, which are containers for modular "rules" that are commonly also called deals, because each one is obtained via the make a deal dialog.

If you have set it so that the only classic deal you have enabled is Ownership, and it can go up to level three, and you enable only two modular deals, that explicitly limits the modular deal slots you can fill to six. That would be three "deals" max, for nine stages worth of deals in total.

So, you can control:

The number of classic deals, and exactly which ones you will use

The number of modular deals.

The modular rules that you will allow into your modular deals.

For clarity:

Deep debt consumes a slot. It exists to be given when there aren't enough other rules.

Deal extension doesn't consume a slot - it operates only on deals that already have at least one filled slot, or classic deals.

If you only enable three modular deals (default), and then fill all the slots up on them, it doesn't matter how many unused rules you have, you won't get anything but deal extensions because there are no more deal "containers" to fill.

I don't mean to suggest this was the problem that people were raising, as the two people that had issues had empty slots in their modular deals.

Small number of people have reported bugs when really pushing the limits of deals, but I cannot reproduce them as yet. 

At least some of this is undoubtedly misunderstanding of the conflict rules, which are more extensive than they might expect, but that doesn't account for everything.

In terms of impact on most games it's near zero, as a PC already has so many deals at that point. It's really only "observable" if you are using endless mode, and also constrain the available deals to some impractical level. It's possible to enable only a small number of conflicting deals/rules that can never work well. There's no fix for that, it's a player-generated problem. 

I put "observable" in quotes there because I cannot observe it!

Assuming this isn't caused by a broken game, I haven't hit on the path that recreates it yet, in quite a few hours of testing now.

I'm going to give it one more night and if I can't find anything, I'll have to abandon it as "cannot reproduce".

I see. I do have the gag which explains the lactacid. ( I don't see how the would be incompatible since there is a ring gag.

The deal can't know you won't fit a non-ring gag. The deal is not the gag.

The deal will be blocked if it can conflict, not just because it must conflict.

If I let you take lactacid deal, and then gag deal.

Somebody will put in a blocking gag, or get one from Cursed Loot, then complain they can't fulfil their lactacid deal and it's broken and unfair.

The conflict checks are cautious, but ... still ... there are limits. You can still contrive some broken situations if you really try.

But the checks try to consider the worst case scenario, not the best, and they have to apply without any knowledge of what specific item of that type you will fit.

I removed all the deals to force the mod to give me the ownership deals then reenabled the deals later. (that's how I "fixed" it.)

But when writing I had it set up as above with no screwing around.

Like I said this is a recurring problem even back when the previous owner had the mod. Back then I left the deals as they were. (all enabled)

Looks to me as if it is a fall back for when there are no other deals to take and it has a random chance to trigger in normal deal taking which makes it trigger alot.

Can you explain this more carefully?

I'm no following what you are saying is the recurring problem exactly, but the odds of this being the same issue from DF 2.02 are slim to none. The amount of code added in this area is huge. The entire system is different now. The dialogs are different. The MCM is different. The majority of deal award and application is different. Maybe there was some problem before, and some problem now, but they aren't the same problem ... or if they are it's quite possibly because your game is broken.

If the information you gave is correct, your total deals tally doesn't match your actual deals at all. It's completely messed up, and there's no mention of the bondage deal at all.

Which I think you did have.

If you had the bondage deal to level 3 - which seems to be what makes most sense here - then there's no bug.

If you want to debug this kind of thing, you have to be absolutely rigorous.

You have to detail what is enabled for classic and modular deals. Completely. Not omitting deals here and there at random.

You ask for a deal. You write down what deal you were offered and whether you accepted.

You repeat that until you observe a "BUG".

You capture the log file.

You check the log to identify the contradiction.

When I do this. I don't find bugs.

Every time I thought I found one, it was actually ... not a bug.

That doesn't mean there are no bugs of course. I just cannot find one in a lot of testing.

That may mean there is some specific action that is required and I never tried that particular thing.

That's why a complete and detailed log of actions written as they are taken is essential.

The moment you rely on your memory, it's no longer facts, it's too easy to forget an action or misremember it.

I can confirm this myself. I think I accepted a deal, but actually refused it. The log does not lie. The refusal is logged straight from the refusal fragment.

If you want to keep testing this, I can give you a proper debug version to test, which logs *everything* in the decision process.

You can see why a deal was considered conflicting.

It would be even better if we could just pass saves around, but that's not possible with Skyrim.

Well... not impossible... but you'd have to replicate my development setup, which is quite minimal, so perhaps not too hard.

I still can't imagine many people doing it though.

I spent another session debugging the deal allocation, and I couldn't reproduce a bug.

The conflict prevention can sometimes be unintuitive unless you think carefully about what is in a given deal or stage.

I couldn't find a "wrong" result after a lot of testing, but I can see some players might not instantly understand why a certain deal gets blocked.

Ironically, the original intention of modular deals (as I proposed them) was to reduce the possibility of conflicting deals but Lozeak's way of doing them as something completely apart from classic deals didn't have that effect.

That said, it all works fine as long as you enable enough deals, but if you push things to the limit, there's going to be a point where you run out of deals. There are only so many deals you can get. If your first picks to disable are the recently added deals - which were designed with zero conflicts in mind - then you'll run out sooner than players that don't do that.

One thing that might be beneficial is to internally limit the number of candidate modular deals (not rules) so you can set the modular deal limit to 5 but not be flooded with modular deals as a result.

Or perhaps to have a slider where you can set the chance of getting a modular vs a classic deal each time you ask, so players can set it explicitly instead of manipulating it by adjusting the number of available deals.

2 hours ago, kylexf said:

Hey Lupine, just a random question  - what prompts the "cursed dwarven handcuffs" to be equipped, is it just random on finding a pair of dwarven gauntlets?

That is a specific pair of gauntlets, can't happen to any random pair. If I remember correctly you can actually tell when the gauntlets have this because you will see a specific enchantment.

3 hours ago, kylexf said:

Hey Lupine, just a random question  - what prompts the "cursed dwarven handcuffs" to be equipped, is it just random on finding a pair of dwarven gauntlets?

I don't think these drop any longer.  So the answer would be "nothing". As far as I recall, I stopped them being used.

Before reading, know that I am on the SE port.

PC cannot make a legacy deal if the terms are already included in a modular deal it seems. Even tried to change my willpower to make sure. For example, on the modular deal settings page, if I have boots and/or gloves enabled, and it comes up as a modular deal BEFORE the looking pretty Rule 2 deal, I can no longer 'progress' down the looking pretty deal line, except for the first rule of course. Talking to the follower will always avoid those deals. They wont ever give them to me, so idk if its my luck from hours of testing or not but this seems to be the case, as they absolutely will not give me those deals. This seems to apply to all deals. If PC has vag pierce from modular deals, can't progress in piercing deal. Those deals also will not open up at all if the first rule is taken for modular deals. This causes an issue for me because that means if I have a collar from a modular deal and subsequently cannot progress in the ownership deal line, PC can't ever get a chastity belt because it is a rule #3 while the collar is rule #2, and deals have that linear progression. So it pushes me to turn all of those options off in the modular deals section, leaving only the blindfold, spank, sex, lactaid, amulet, circlet, ring and deep debt enabled. However, this introduces a new problem for the tier 3 modular deals now.

The game does not give more than one deep debt deal. When I maximize my deals (which I always seem to do), it gets stuck on the last few. My character's willpower is 0 and currently has 24 deals, 4 out of 5 modular deals maxed. When I speak to the follower, they give me the dialog for deep debt ('Won't have to do anything sexy but I expect more payment later' or something like that, not the 'extend the time or double the buyout cost' dialog, not to get the two mixed up), but when the dialog is finished, nothing happens. No debt is removed, and no deal goes to the last modular deal. Basically, this makes it so PC must pay my follower or be punished, deals are done in that case and will rarely give the extend the time or double buyout cost 'deal' because it wants to make a deep debt deal.

So to sum it up, in short, deep debt deal can only be made once it seems, and bugs out after that; and the script neglects making deals with similar conditions to other deals at all costs, which halts the linear progression of some deals.

11 hours ago, Meladiator said:

PC cannot make a legacy deal if the terms are already included in a modular deal it seems.

Exactly!

That's how it is supposed to work.

Your testing confirms working as intended.

11 hours ago, Meladiator said:

To to sum it up, in short, deep debt deal can only be made once it seems

Not what I saw in testing. Nor what the code permits.

The code for expensive rule is simplistic, so it's fairly easy to convince yourself it's going to get given out; there's no once only mechanic there.

Also, refusing it doesn't block it next time, so it can always be offered.

Most likely you didn't have an open modular deal slot at the point you had insufficient other deals available.

If the only slot open is the Tier 3 slot, it's harder to get expensive deal, by design.

Also, also, the logic for reducing your debt when you take a deal is completely independent of the deal you get. It's part of the generic accept process.

The only way you don't get debt reduction is if it's called from the scenario where you trade a deal for device removal, which again is a generic feature of a single shared dialog fragment.

If you weren't properly credited for expensive deal, that's just ... random ... and I can't really explain it.

Perhaps you simply didn't accept the deal, or got away without taking it by some rapid mouse clicking that confused the script engine?

Or it's some weird SE conversion issue.

I understand that you want the Ownership deal to run, but the point of deals is that they are random.

You can't get a modular chastity deal because there isn't one. Maybe that's the real problem?

If you look through my comments on this in previous posts, you'll see there's no simple solution to this.

Sure, I could happily let you get duplicate "free" deals, so you can get a collar from a classic deal, then a collar rule in a modular deal, but that seems considerably more dumb than not giving out freebies where you get something for nothing.

Or classic deals could be specially privileged and you always get them first. (See suggestion above for a slider that lets you set the bias).

But you can already achieve that by disabling all your modular deals when you start, and only enabling them once you have the classic deals you want. But then let's say you buy out of a classic deal, do the modular deals need to somehow not take that space? That's basically just disabling those rules, so you may as well do that.

So, simply don't enable modular rules that clash with the classic deals you really must have. That's your option. Nothing wrong with using it.

If you are specially fixated on chastity, you might consider simply using Pet Project, make your DF your spouse and accept that they just "married you for the money".

I've played that variant. PP doesn't clash much with DFC. Just disable the Ownership, "Plug" and Whore deals, used by merchants and innkeepers, etc.

7 hours ago, knightblade150 said:

Is there anyway to reduce the frequency that the follower interrupts dialog with the Slut Deal prompts? It makes the game borderline unplayable unfortunately, so I've been keeping it disabled. On SE version.

Update to newer version?

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

The code for expensive rule is simplistic, so it's fairly easy to convince yourself it's going to get given out; there's no once only mechanic there.

Also, refusing it doesn't block it next time, so it can always be offered.

Most likely you didn't have an open modular deal slot at the point you had insufficient other deals available.

If the only slot open is the Tier 3 slot, it's harder to get expensive deal, by design.

I had 2 entire modular deals open. Not slots, entire Skeever and Slaughterfish deal. I even receive the dialogue for it. I ask for a deal, follower gives dialogue for deep debt, I agree to deal, and nothing happens. No debt is changed, no deal is made. Literally nothing is accomplished. Yes, I have it so I'm using all 5 modular deals in the modular deal settings part of the MCM.

Edit: I have gotten deals into Skeever and Slaughterfish, but I was doing hours of testing. Saving, reloading, going back to before I hired follower, attempting maximize deals, repeat. When I was finally satisfied with my results, the last test had complete open slots to Skeever and Slaughterfish.

Or it's some weird SE conversion issue.

I have a strong opinion that perhaps it is. But I don't know. The problem I am having, is that there is literally no way possible to maximize on deals. You can't Pokemon it. You can't 'catch em all'. I enjoy this mod very much, but I don't enjoy the enslavement part due to my computer's lack of processing power to use the enchanted mittens in time, so I maximize deals as a... compromise.

Sure, I could happily let you get duplicate "free" deals, so you can get a collar from a classic deal, then a collar rule in a modular deal, but that seems considerably more dumb than not giving out freebies where you get something for nothing.

This is actually a complete matter of opinion. Each of them have their own time span. So when one deal runs out, you still need to finish the other. I find that the tier 3 modular deals to be amazing, and I want to be able to use them all (besides the ones that can't, like jacket/petsuit in town). But... I can't when I can't fill up my tier 1 and 2 modular deals.

If you are specially fixated on chastity, you might consider simply using Pet Project, make your DF your spouse and accept that they just "married you for the money".

I've played that variant. PP doesn't clash much with DFC. Just disable the Ownership, "Plug" and Whore deals, used by merchants and innkeepers, etc.

Well the legacy deals have different conditions than modular. The gag modular deal doesn't have the 'daily usage' like the legacy one. The piercing modular deal(s) doesn't have the 'check' as the legacy piercing deal line does. I'm not fixated on chastity, I'm fixated on having interaction. I enjoy the interactions.

Not to sound... demanding, but if this is an issue you would rather not fix or take the time to look into, an alternative solution to my specific problem would be to add more deal options to the modular deal list. Specifically the tier 1 and 2 side. I cannot maximize, and that's the only issue I'm having. I can't have 30 deals, no matter what. It is literally impossible. I just desire 10 options that do not interfere with any deals that have anything to do with the legacy deals. With the mod integrations + the jewelry update, it helps a lot, I really like the bug fixes, the more dialogue and options, stuff like that. Perhaps you can make an integration with Immersive jewelry? Allows you to have left handed rings, different types of necklaces (torc, necklace, choker), and bracelets. I just want placeholders to be able to touch all of the tier 3 deals at once. I'm no modder but it sounds like an easy thing to do. Just make a duplicate model for another ring (maybe even change the color?), change the slot to the Immersive jewelry left handed ring slot, change the name to be left handed, and add the deal script for it. Exact same deal, just takes up another slot (you know, for a greater debuff, wont make the game unplayable at all, will just make improving weapons a lot less effective, but perks are still obtainable). 

Oh and it reminds me (another bug I neglected to mention cause I forgot), on SE (idk about LE), the dialogue doesn't seem to be right. When I ask for a deal, 90% of the time it gives the extend a deal dialogue, but gives a regular deal, throughout the entire mod. So say I have no deals, I ask for a deal, and my follower says "I will extend a deal for another x days or double the fee for buyout" or whatever that dialogue is, you get me, and when I agree, it gives me a deal. However, when I have low willpower and say I don't want a deal (so forced deal making), ALL of the dialogue works. Every single bit of it. I get the cool dialogue for the ring, amulet, circlet, everything. Otherwise, more than 90% of the time I get the same dialogue over and over.