1 hour ago, DayTri said:

The anubs spank and anubs spank fist animations in the SLAL pack are missing the spanking keyword.

Irrelevant to DFC, which isn't playing spanks by keyword.

Bothersome keywords on that pack are a known issue; the ones that are missing are not really the biggest problem.

How exactly do I get the "forced start" option to trigger? I tried removing my devious follower completely, lowering my willpower to 5 (then eventually 0) walking around various cities and even interacting with guards around the general town or places with both guards and followers present. Is there something I'm missing or is mine just broken for some reason? 

11 minutes ago, floodpoolform said:

How exactly do I get the "forced start" option to trigger?

Wear a collar and have low willpower. Should be enough.

I think if your willpower isn't really low slave boots might be needed too.

I don't have DFC open in the CK at the moment, so I can't remember the exact details, but the most likely missing piece is the collar.

Also, you can disable forced starts in the MCM now, so make sure it's not disabled there.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Irrelevant to DFC, which isn't playing spanks by keyword.

Bothersome keywords on that pack are a known issue; the ones that are missing are not really the biggest problem.

It's definitely the Anubs animations in the mini-pack slal pack for DFC which has the mis-tagging. Do you know please when there's going to be a fixed pack with the "rape" and other sex related tags removed? Also please make sure that the Spanking tag is present, as Submissive Lola - The Resubmission version 2.0 or above relies upon it to select animations which perform spank actions!

This is going to be important with DFC version 2.14.0 or above update when developed, tested and released due to it thus reducing additional unwanted extra animations.

Some find SLTR a bit soft, so SD+ is also planned.

There is Submissive Lola - An Extension made by Kalmah. While he has said he's still working on the mod, it's been dormant for a fair bit now.

Maybe you could reverse engineer how he hooks in to SLTR? If so, you might be able to not only allow people to use his mod in conjunction with SLTR and DF, but maybe even provide your own additions on top of it. If not here, then a separate mod. I know the big thing he was working on was adding a radiant quest system, where the owner would take bounty quests, etc, on behalf of the player. That also sounds exactly like something a Devious Follower might do.

@Lupine00 I have a suggestion/question:
I noticed the mod edits several vanilla NPCs, adding them to faction _DFJobPriestFaction "DF Donatable Priests" [FACT:3F234032].
This creates unnecessary conflicts with other mods that edit the same NPCs.
Why not give them the faction via quest alias, avoiding these edits?

7 hours ago, KLongad Sirtup said:

It's definitely the Anubs animations in the mini-pack slal pack for DFC which has the mis-tagging.

I've uploaded a version of the pack with improved tags, for what they're worth.

If you don't like them, you can always edit your tags locally, in the  JSON or with a tag editing mod such as SLATE.

DFC does not use the tags, so editing them will make no difference to it.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

I've uploaded a version of the pack with improved tags, for what they're worth.

If you don't like them, you can always edit your tags locally, in the  JSON or with a tag editing mod such as SLATE.

DFC does not use the tags, so editing them will make no difference to it.

Thanks for doing this.

Having a minor issue that just started last night after updating this mod. 

Honestly not sure if its this mod or another causing it, but any help would be appreciated.

My follower will walk up to the PC and initiate a sex scene. Every time it is the Zyn Licking animation.  Its the animation where the PC is on her knees licking the standing Follower. 

Before updating, this would happen like every hour, and after updating it still happens, but now the PC completely disappears during the animation, and after the scene is over the Follower continues about her business,

but the PC is still invisible and can not move. 

I believe the PC is still in the kneeling position, because NPC's that walk by are looking down at her.  

27 minutes ago, Terrafide said:

Are you on SE?

What is your mod manager?

Are you using a follower framework? If so, which one?

How many sex animations do you have registered?

Is your FNIS up to date?

Is your Bodyslide up to date?

Do you have any deals? If so which ones?

What is your willpower?

Did you drink the weird potion?

Is your PC wearing any devious devices? If so, which ones?

Is your PC naked or wearing an outfit that is tagged as naked?

Do you mean every game hour? Or real hour?

Can you load a given save and have this occur a reliable time after the load?

e.g. Wait until you think this is about to happen.

Save.

See how long it takes to happen.

Reload.

Check the time to re-occur.

If you can a save where this reliably occurs soon after loading, supply the log of the game up to the point you get stuck.

Did you update any other mods at the same time?

There is a feature in the MCM to unstick player controls. Does it unstick you?

If you change your equipment, do you show up?

If you select yourself in the console and enable yourself, do you show up?

2 hours ago, Terrafide said:

Honestly not sure if its this mod or another causing it, but any help would be appreciated.

My follower will walk up to the PC and initiate a sex scene. Every time it is the Zyn Licking animation.  Its the animation where the PC is on her knees licking the standing Follower. 

Before updating, this would happen like every hour, and after updating it still happens, but now the PC completely disappears during the animation, and after the scene is over the Follower continues about her business,

but the PC is still invisible and can not move. 

I believe the PC is still in the kneeling position, because NPC's that walk by are looking down at her.  

I had this problem when I installed Sexlab Survival + Open Mounth Mod, but did not install SLSO. When I uninstalled Open Mounth Mod, the problem disappeared.

7 hours ago, Roggvir said:

@Lupine00 I have a suggestion/question:
I noticed the mod edits several vanilla NPCs, adding them to faction _DFJobPriestFaction "DF Donatable Priests" [FACT:3F234032].
This creates unnecessary conflicts with other mods that edit the same NPCs.
Why not give them the faction via quest alias, avoiding these edits?

@Lupine00 This would be very helpful.

At the present time, DFC's NPC edits need patching to work with many other NPC appearance changing mods. It would be great to avoid the need for such patches!

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

At the present time, DFC's NPC edits need patching to work with many other NPC appearance changing mods. It would be great to avoid the need for such patches!

Merging faction records is trivial, and something that must be done for all your mods, regardless.

DFC is just adding a few more records to a rote task. There's no complexity in merging factions; they're additive records.

Bethesda could happily have merged them on load ... but didn't.

In terms of an alternative approach, putting them in a FormList makes more sense than creating aliases to assign the faction.

But... these factions have existed for months, and this is the first time anyone's raised them as an inconvenience, so... I'll look at that, but it doesn't seem to be a burning issue.

18 minutes ago, Dank_Jedi said:

Does somebody know of a way to turn off the high heels offset when crawling ?

HDT HH? ?

I don't notice it myself, but I'm not sure why.

Possibly because I'm playing first person most of the time.

Also, a lot of long, dense grass, which hides a multitude of ground related issues.

You could make a mod to detect certain animations and remove the offset. I don't know of such a mod, which is basically what you're looking for.

It's not impossible that one exists, though I'd say it's 50/50 that it would be SE-only.

If you find one, please post back.

Maybe try SD+ forum, as SD+ is big on crawling/kneeling, and the issue is going to be much more impactful there.

2 hours ago, Dank_Jedi said:

Does somebody know of a way to turn off the high heels offset when crawling ? I find that it breaks immersion a bit to have my char floating in the air when crawling with high heels.

I can't answer specifically about removing offset when crawling, but does the issue happen only with heels that are HDT?  Check with heels that are done with NIOverride.  Maybe an answer is to convert the heel from HDT to NIOverride if it works ok.  I've heard it's not hard to convert but I've never tried.  Just a thought.

28 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

does the issue happen only with heels that are HDT

My thought is that it would work the opposite way around.

HDT HH performs an angle calculation for the leg bone and adjusts the offset accordingly.

NiOverride alone does not.

NIOVHH Fixes attempts to solve this problem. But I'm guessing the poster already has this mod?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70581

The thing with NiOverride is it is literally just an override; it has no certain purpose or intent, so it's not appropriate to adjust the offset based on other knowledge - because that override could be serving any purpose, you don't know why it's there. You can apply those overrides to any bone if you set the data in the NIF. NIOVHH makes some assumptions about transforms on footware, which are generally safe to make.

HDT HH applies an override with one specific intent - to adjust heel height - and so it knows that leg angle is relevant.

There are some differences between NIOVHH and HDT HH in terms of the exact calculation, but they're pretty similar in intent. HDT seems to work better for certain cases - basically anything where the leg is parallel to the floor.

Spoiler

The "problem" with HDT HH was that it did this calculation on a 0.1 second delay, which is why I patched mine to do it less often.

Decrease it to a more sensible interval and HDT HH does not stress your game at all.

You can find the patch on my blog. You can also find somebody telling me that nobody uses HDT HH so there's no point in a patch. Also that I should switch to SE.

Great... "tips". Thanks info!

They did link the Nini all-in-one, which is good ... or bad ... apparently, it's not "approved" by Nini. I'm not sure if it's just outright theft, or a grey area.

I don't have Nini in my game at the moment anyway, as I took it out trying to track down a bad asset - but it's an example of HDT HH still in use.

It would actually be pretty easy to extend NIOHH to handle crawling correctly.

My copy is already modified, but I can't remember what was modified :) 

I think a patch to NIOHH would probably be bound to DFC though. As crawling is an override, I don't know how to detect it at a low level. If anyone knows how to detect override animations, I'd like to know.

Is there a console command I can use to start the forced weird potion quest? I was interested in playing around with it again, seeing how it works (testing it).

I was also thinking;

The time I tried it in the past, the main problem I had with the forced version is the random NPC chosen could be a bad choice for such a quest. If there was a way to set a potential NPC as the one who is chosen for when the quest activates, it could be a useful function. That way you could chose a stationary NPC if you wanted to, or a potential follower NPC (which would solve the problem of having to trek all the way across skyrim for a "fix"),

12 hours ago, Sospice said:

or a potential follower NPC

It's been limited to only potential followers for quite a while now I think?

That makes it harder to trigger, as you have to be near one and meet the requirements.

I think my current game had a problem with deal conflict. 

I had the deals "wear arm and leg cuffs - Ownership deal" and "city bondage".  When entering a city I got the "let me tie your hands" message and was near my follower.  But then nothing happened and after a few seconds I went into town with hands unbound and could use them as normal.  It happened the same way in two cities.

The only hand bondage device I could see in my inventory was Rusty Iron Shackles but they were obviously unequipped and  they couldn't be equipped while I wore the arm cuffs.  The specific arm cuffs  my PC was wearing were the Red Rope Arm Cuffs  [xx0509c6] from DD Expansion 5.1.  They don't appear to have any special keywords that would cause an issue, so maybe it's a DD 5.1 issue?

8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

It's been limited to only potential followers for quite a while now I think?

That makes it harder to trigger, as you have to be near one and meet the requirements.

That makes sense, it triggered on the follower in Bannered Mare for me. So I reverted to a previous save a few minutes before the potion event triggered, fast travelled to rorikstead, and with the same conditions to allow for the potion still in effect, waited about in the inn in that town to see if the event would trigger. After about two game days of it not triggering I was wondering if it couldn't be a follower who is presently following you so I dismissed Erik (that way he's still in the inn since it's his sandbox area) and then waited an additional 3 days but still it didn't trigger (I don't mean I used the wait-time passing function, I just had the character stand about waiting for three days so game events still triggered lol I just watched a show and managed event response while the time passed).

I'm using EEF so I had set Marcurio as the devious follower, Honey as a present "vanilla" follower (from SLH), and Erik was now a previous but now dismissed follower (although he is still my character's SSR master).

So I'm trying to sort out exactly how the event triggers because I got curious as to why with 4 followers in the bannered mare with me, the only one it would trigger on is Uthgerd, the only follower of the 4 who I had never actually paid to be a follower (or done her mini-quest that gives her the option to be a follower).

That's why I was experimenting with the forced potion event. It seems to me how it's been working in my game, once you've hired a follower, that follower is longer eligible for the potion quest to trigger even if you dismissed them.

I was even wondering if the SLR master status could somehow be blocking as well, which is why I had the "vanilla" follower as well (although I only had her in the inn for a few hours towards the end of testing this).

If you want me to try to change anything up to see if I can trigger the event, I'm happy to do it.  I love this mod and am just playing around with testing functionality at this point until I'm inspired to start a new game. 

2 hours ago, rjn said:

I think my current game had a problem with deal conflict. 

I had the deals "wear arm and leg cuffs - Ownership deal" and "city bondage".  When entering a city I got the "let me tie your hands" message and was near my follower.  But then nothing happened and after a few seconds I went into town with hands unbound and could use them as normal.  It happened the same way in two cities.

The only hand bondage device I could see in my inventory was Rusty Iron Shackles but they were obviously unequipped and  they couldn't be equipped while I wore the arm cuffs.  The specific arm cuffs  my PC was wearing were the Red Rope Arm Cuffs  [xx0509c6] from DD Expansion 5.1.  They don't appear to have any special keywords that would cause an issue, so maybe it's a DD 5.1 issue?

I also have DD5.1 so I just took a look with xEdit after testing.  Both items (Rusty Iron Shackles, Red Rope Arm Cuffs) are configured to use Slot 59 and can't be locked on at the same time.  Neither item is showing in my game as locking my wrists together.  In the case of the Rusty Iron Shackles, my arms hang down at my sides as normal and each shackle just has a chain hanging down.  Could be part of the whole iron outfit that needs the other parts to lock together?  Not sure. 

In DD, everything that is an "arm cuff" is using slot 59, and apparently the Rusty Iron Shackles are determined to be "arm cuffs" by the mod authors (even though they only have a graphic that covers the wrists). 

Speculation:  Perhaps DFC has a list of items that it deems tie wrists together, and perhaps the shackles are supposed to but don't for some reason, (or they do lock together when used with the iron harness?), or in the previous version they do, but now don't?

2 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Perhaps DFC has a list of items that it deems tie wrists together, and perhaps the shackles are supposed to but don't for some reason, (or they do lock together when used with the iron harness?), or in the previous version they do, but now don't?

That sounds like it covered it...

The shackles were probably always mis-categorized in the LDC list, and possibly used to have wrong flags on but are now fixed, so a bit of both.

3 hours ago, Sospice said:

If you want me to try to change anything up to see if I can trigger the event, I'm happy to do it.

Perhaps the DFMaster faction is getting left on the dismissed PCs. That shouldn't happen, and there is considerable effort to ensure it isn't.

I need to add some debugging feature to the MCM to show this on targeted NPC. May be specific to EFF too.

Hey, Lupine, just throwing out an idea for you to maybe consider down the pipeline, once the main stuff is out of the way. With the mod, Public Whore having been released, do you think there might be some way to potentially tie it in with Devious Followers?

As it stands now, the intro quest has the player reporting to a specific character in Whiterun or Solitude, but the mod also supports just volunteering to be the public prostitute for the city, essentially. Maybe it could be an extreme form of debt collection imposed by the DF? Either at very high debt levels or once enslaved.