16 minutes ago, argenteum said:

Using UnOfficial 2021-07-31 SLAX SE, what's the required load order for SLSO 1.77? I see others in the thread claiming SLAX lower than SLSO, and the opposite in the SLSO thread.

SLAX overwritting SLSO (aka SLAX lower than SLSO) is the correct load order.

SLSO's SLA patch is based on classic SLA so it doesn't include all the new stuff introduced by SLAX like trauma, masochism, frustration, etc. SLAX's scripts however do include the changes SLSO needs to work.

On 10/3/2021 at 5:15 AM, Taki17 said:

Do you have Sexlab Adventures installed and option ticked that proportionately lowers the magnitude and effectiveness of spells, the more aroused the player is? Because SLAX in itself should not do this.

On 10/13/2021 at 8:17 PM, LunarStarbright said:

I should have them disabled, I'll let you know if they are when I decide to play again. 

Thank you mentioning that. that was an issue but I'm still having trouble on npc's and pc's arousal changing or the lack there of. trying a fix I found on an earlier post in this topic. 

Just a suggestion.

For those using SkyrimSE 1.5 or 1.6(AE) and maybe having issues with SLAX,   (no version for LE)

The mod OSL Aroused can replace SLAR BAKA and SLAX.  Do not have a direct upgrade, but you can "save" clean using ReSaver or a new game.

You must read the description entirely, especially the installation part. Do not let anything override it.

Spoiler

The mod is new but feature mature enough to be usable and provides a performance boost because it offload to skse dll the core calculations. 

The best part is that is being actively developed, supported and the author wants more ideas and bug reports.

It is behaving nice in my plays.   Maybe you get better results with this one.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:27 AM, LunarStarbright said:

Thank you mentioning that. that was an issue but I'm still having trouble on npc's and pc's arousal changing or the lack there of. trying a fix I found on an earlier post in this topic. 

By the way, have you managed to find anything about it? Am currently having the same problem and am not sure what to do.

The problem: not reducing arousal after orgasm.

The mods: SLSO 1.7.7 + SLAX + Abdulah's changes + Toys + OsmelMC's tweaks.

The setup: start a new game, let all the mods start, set arousal to 100 and trigger an orgasm. Nothing happens.

Toys is fully capable of manipulating arousal, but SLSO is unable to. 

Load order: SLSO is overwritten by everything.

• 1 month later...
On 3/27/2022 at 4:56 AM, AlphaAndOmega said:

By the way, have you managed to find anything about it? Am currently having the same problem and am not sure what to do.

The setup: start a new game, let all the mods start, set arousal to 100 and trigger an orgasm. Nothing happens.

I'm pretty sure that's intended in the SexLab Framework. There is a lewdness value that always goes up (Or maybe a bool that is set when purity tanks, I don't recall). Once it caps out, you basically are unsatisfy-able. There are mods that try to address that with SexLab Shrines being one mod to try and allow players to regain purity.

On 3/27/2022 at 1:56 AM, AlphaAndOmega said:

I wish I knew, Haven't touched Skyrim for a while now, seems to come and go as for the arousal stuff. 

Sorry if this isn't the proper place to ask for help but I have an issue related to exposure:
As mentioned earlier, my character's arousal is permanently set to 0 despite me setting her as an exhibitionist and ticking the checkboxes to make her equipment register as 'naked'. Arousal seems to still increase based on time, but Exposure isn't registering. I thought the issue was with my character's equipment so i took it all off and walked in the middle of Whiterun, midday, and exposure is still the same, and thus the arousal level's rate of increase. It used to work just fine from when i first downloaded it until the other day so it's a recent and sudden issue. I have attached the papyrus log and screenshots of the SexLab Aroused tabs in MCM so my settings are visible. Any help or insight regarding this would be highly appreciated. Many thanks.

20220508005339_1.jpg

20220508005351_1.jpg

20220508005359_1.jpg

20220508005411_1.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

This is giving a warning when running GenerateFNIS

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabAroused_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Edit: well color me stupid I was installing on SE and somehow one of the prerequisites of a mod took me here. My bad.

Edited by dbs156
13 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

This is a LE mod...

Ah shit my bad I was on an installing steak once again and for some reason an SE mod listed this as a requirement and I didn't notice this was LE. Jesus when did modding skyrim become so complicated I am at it for two hours now back then it only took me 30 mins to setup up sexlab and everything

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

Ah shit my bad I was on an installing steak once again and for some reason an SE mod listed this as a requirement and I didn't notice this was LE. Jesus when did modding skyrim become so complicated I am at it for two hours now back then it only took me 30 mins to setup up sexlab and everything

Well you also now have to pick apart the SE/AE bundle of joy now. Enjoy... :)

3 hours ago, dbs156 said:

This mod has a working SE version available. It's posted by safado on page 27 . While you're at it I also recommend to replace original scripts and source with improved for performance(page 32  post from 30.01 by abdulah2). 

There is also OSL Aroused for SSE and AE. This works as replacer for other arousal mods. I'm currently using lastest version on AE.

36 minutes ago, xx36 said:

This mod has a working SE version available. It's posted by safado on page 27 . While you're at it I also recommend to replace original scripts and source with improved for performance(page 32  post from 30.01 by abdulah2). 

There is also OSL Aroused for SSE and AE. This works as replacer for other arousal mods. I'm currently using lastest version on AE.

Yeah I found a working SE version. But my whole build still went to shit, prerequisites are broken, I don't fully understand MO2's overwriting feature, compatibility issues. I just went fuck all and started looking for another game to play. I thought about actually going back to LE but I'm no longer in the mood to redownload a butt load of mods for the nth time

17 minutes ago, dbs156 said:

Yeah I found a working SE version. But my whole build still went to shit, prerequisites are broken, I don't fully understand MO2's overwriting feature, compatibility issues. I just went fuck all and started looking for another game to play. I thought about actually going back to LE but I'm no longer in the mood to redownload a butt load of mods for the nth time

The OSL Aroused mod is working well for me as well. Give it a try :)

1 hour ago, dbs156 said:

It takes time to learn modding using Mod Organizer. I was a noob myself when I first started using it in Oldrim in 2014. Best help for me were video tutorials from ppl like Gopher(valid when I played Oldrim) or Gamerpoets. I prefer video tutorials, as they are easy to understand, and you can pause anytime. 

There is an option for simple download and play , called Wabbajack. It's not my cup of tea, as I like to pick and choose mod I like, but it may be useful for you. Nexusmods introduced collections as well, but I don't know, If it's past test stage.

hello, i'm using milk mod economy which suggests the classic SLAR, can i replace it with this with no consequences?

I am interested in the sexy armors function, if i tag an armor as sexy in SLAR i believe my char should get aroused being near a follower which has it equipped, but it doesn't seem to work tbh.

Does this happen with this mod instead? That an armor tagged as sexy makes people near it aroused?

Edited by wattbatt
1 hour ago, wattbatt said:

classic SLAR, can i replace it with this with no consequences?

Yes.

1 hour ago, wattbatt said:

Does this happen with this mod instead?

Same problem here, because the sexy armor function in this mod is a work in progress.  Right now, it does nothing.

Edited by HexBolt8
12 hours ago, xx36 said:

It takes time to learn modding using Mod Organizer. I was a noob myself when I first started using it in Oldrim in 2014. Best help for me were video tutorials from ppl like Gopher(valid when I played Oldrim) or Gamerpoets. I prefer video tutorials, as they are easy to understand, and you can pause anytime. 

There is an option for simple download and play , called Wabbajack. It's not my cup of tea, as I like to pick and choose mod I like, but it may be useful for you. Nexusmods introduced collections as well, but I don't know, If it's past test stage.

The mod manager issue isn't a very big part of my problem I tried using vortex, which is more comfortable for me, on SE before but it really is the matter of how many iterations mods have nowadays. Most of the mods I faithfully stick to were made for legacy skyrim and along the way they experienced issues while being ported throughout the various skyrim versions we have now. Some of them were supposedly ported to SE but apparently their .esps are still oldrim versions, Form 34 (open and save in CC I know the drill). Some of them were properly ported but are not compatible with current versions of their prerequisites for some reason and older versions of those prerequisites are not compatible with current versions of other addons I use.

Its a big mass of minor issues that collectively really tests my patience. NMM days were so much simpler. Given this, SE isn't really worth the trouble for me.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Same problem here, because the sexy armor function in this mod is a work in progress.  Right now, it does nothing.

Aw, what a shame. Do you know any mod that can make others aroused depending on how much slutty a character is dressed? Or actually there are none?

I changed from Sexlab ARoused Modular Edition to this one here (really hard to tell which one is better or better for what or I dont know.... but... well...)
I changed it on a running game and now I get these spammed in the Log:

[05/15/2022 - 01:16:50AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp136"
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorExposureN() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 561
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorArousalN() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 933
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorArousal() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 882
    <unknown self>._fwb_sla.GetArousal() - "_fwb_sla.psc" Line 17
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.UpdateSlaValues() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line 3173
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.ReadPlayerState() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line 1142
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.OnUpdate() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2022 - 01:16:50AM] Error: Property LewdMod not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.LewdMod() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 269
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTimeRateN() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 149
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTimerate() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 134
    <unknown self>._fwb_sla.GetTimeRate() - "_fwb_sla.psc" Line 61
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.UpdateSlaValues() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line 3176
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.ReadPlayerState() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line 1142
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.OnUpdate() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line ?
[05/15/2022 - 01:16:50AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp50"
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.LewdMod() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 269
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTimeRateN() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 149
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTimerate() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 134
    [_fwb_modifiers (0000502D)]._fwb_modifiers.UpdateSlaValues() - "_fwb_modifiers.psc" Line 3176
[05/15/2022 - 01:16:50AM] Error: Property MinimumTimeRate not found on slaconfigscr. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTimeRateN() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 155
[05/15/2022 - 01:16:50AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp14"
stack:
    [sla_Framework (0804290F)].slautilscr.GetActorTimeRateN() - "slaframeworkscr.psc" Line 155

and they do not caus stack dumps but the log files get really big LoL :D

I tried it with deleting all SLA scripts in the save but no change.

I also use the Script changes from a few pages earlier from @abdulah2 .

Sorry I never used aroused extensivly and I m just lost...

How can I get rid of it? Or how to change between versions on a save successfully?

Thx alot...

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I changed from Sexlab ARoused Modular Edition to this one here (really hard to tell which one is better or better for what or I dont know.... but... well...)
I changed it on a running game and now I get these spammed in the Log:

and they do not caus stack dumps but the log files get really big LoL :D

I tried it with deleting all SLA scripts in the save but no change.

I also use the Script changes from a few pages earlier from @abdulah2 .

Sorry I never used aroused extensivly and I m just lost...

How can I get rid of it? Or how to change between versions on a save successfully?

Thx alot...

Papyrus.0.log 362.94 kB · 0 downloads

It looks more of an issue on "Sexlab Disparity" than one on SLAR/SLAX.   Have you troubleshooted Sexlab Disparity? Try removing it by disabling the esp and purging(ReSaver) it from the save file, and see if the issue persist.

Edited by safado