So I (male DB) "seduced" Mjoll in her quest with the ratway gang but she and Aerin still have the other dialogue. Aerin tries to drug me and Mjoll says that Aerin is a very controlling boyfriend. This is against the quest outcome I chose. I should be called her boyfriend not Aerin.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 10/25/2022 at 9:27 AM, DSHV said:
On 10/24/2022 at 10:00 PM, M.BISON said:

But was wondering does he say it again ever, kind of regretted saying that version of no lol

No, options with strength are a complete shutdown of a quest.

Nooooooo, my save is too far back aswll :bawling:

i dont know how skyrim quest stuff works but can i do a console command or anything? Forgive me for my ignorance. 

19 hours ago, throatdeep said:

New merged file for SE including VP 2.4.1: MEGA

Added to the mod's page.

15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

The "What" and "Lets have sex" dialogue on every NPC is new?

The quest does not check for Derek  in the conditions of these dialogues.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you have any plans for Calder?

No plans. Maybe someone will write a text for him.

14 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

She has no follower dialogues at all.

After sex, her relationship should become 4, with her faction of the potential follower and voice type, she should become a follower.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I can't find Hunnulv the Foolhardy.

On the East form the Snow Veil Sanctum, at the bottom of the glacier.

12 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So I (male DB) "seduced" Mjoll in her quest with the ratway gang

It's 30 stage, for Aerin's route is 20. What is your stage (getstage quest's id)?

11 hours ago, M.BISON said:

i dont know how skyrim quest stuff works but can i do a console command or anything?

This advances the quest to stage 100. Try code resetquest AAAMaliciousAccomplice.

9 hours ago, killer905 said:

Inside city this bridge and there is ice()?) mark on wall

It's supposed to be cum.

6 hours ago, nazarethblood said:

I think I might be doing something wrong. I have used the various sex summon books and nothing appears.

Maybe some mod changes the test cell QASmoke?

Added merged file to the mod's page.

18 hours ago, jperrins66 said:

I just wondered if there was any advantage, apart from the number of slots used, to using this over separate ones ?

I guess not really. I just started the mod with the merged files, so I didn't wanna lose progress on some quests and I was almost at .esp limit.

New quest and new npc

Gishar the Cannibal is the new npc

level 50-100

Weight 100

Nord and werewolf

Steel or Iron armor

Duel wielding swords (will only have one sword at the beginning of the quest)

(will obtain the 2nd sword during/after quest

@DSHV

Spoiler

[DB] Hi, who are you?

[GTC] I'm a new member of this Bandit gang, and I take that your one of our slaves.

[DB] Yes sir.

[GTC] Good, My balls feel pent up so spread your legs slave.

>Sexlab scene vaginal and consensual

[DB] Satisfied Sir?

[GTC] No bitch, lets do this again but this time I have a surprise.

(Gishar transforms into a werewolf, Black screen or Transformation Animation, I prefer the animation)

[DB] Your a werewolf???!!!

[GTC] [Pins you down for sex]

>Sexlab scene

(Transforms back into human, by animation or black screen)

[GTC] (Laugh) How was my surprise slave.

[DB] (Panting) I didn't know that you were a werewolf...

[GTC] First time?

[DBa] Yes...

[DBb] No... (Blush)

[GTC] Eh Doesn't matter, every bitch ends up exhausted, sore, or sometimes partially eaten if I'm hungry enough.

[DB] Eaten?!

[GTC] Yes bitch, I love the taste of you bitches.

[DB] Will you eat me?

[GTC] No, the boss gave me strict orders to not Kill or disfigure you, so consider yourself lucky by draining my balls again.

[DB] Yes sir. [Bends over]

>Sexlab scene

[GTC] Now that introductions are out of the way, I have a few orders for you slave.

[DB] What do you need Master?

[GTC] I need you to deliver this skooma bottle to Rustleif, it's payment for my sword that I had him made for me.

[DBa] Why can't you get the sword Master?

[GTCa] Because one, Your a bitch, two, I'm a big bad werewolf that makes bitches like you wet, and three, I have a bounty on my head in Dawnstar.

[DBb] I didn't know Rustleif is a Skooma Addict.

[GTCb] There's alot of things you don't know slave.

[DB] Understood Master.

> Double-Distilled Skooma added to inventory

[DB] Hi Rustleif, I'm here for Gishars sword.

[R] Got my payment?

[DB] Yes... [Hands over the Skooma discreetly]

[R] Well here it is. Now get out of here before the guards see.

> Gishars blade. added to inventory

[DB] I have your sword Master. (Hands over sword)

[GTC] Good slave, take this as a reward. (Gives you Nord/human meat)

[DB] Human meat?!

[GTC] Yes bitch, enjoy your meat cannibal slave. [Laugh] Now go bother someone else, I got shit to do.

(Quest End)

==================================================================================================

[DB] Can you tell me more about yourself Master?

[GTC] No bitch, all you need to know is that Im a werewolf and a Big strong man.

[DB] How did you join the Night Mammoths?

[GTC] Tar-Julan is a Good friend of mine back in Cyrodiil, he referred me.

[DB] How did you meet Tar-Julan?

[GTC] None of your business slave, I told you enough...

[DB] Where did you get your werewolf powers from?

[GTC] The Daedric Prince Hircine granted me this gift for my worship a long time ago.

[DB] So is that why you eat human/[Race of DB/PC] Meat?

[GTC] One of the reasons... not only that, I love to hunt young [Race of DB/PC] girls like you, your [Race of DB/PC] is my type.

[DB] What are your other reasons then?

[GTC] [laugh] your the curious one, aren't you little slave. You should focus your curiosity on my cock here instead slut.

.>Sexlab Animation.

[DB] What do you think about the other slave, Faye?

[GTCa] Another big slut like you, just dumber.

[GTCb] I like the taste of her blood, so I left a few bite marks earlier [Laugh]

[DB] Can we fuck Master?

[GTCa] Bend over and use your cunt to drain my balls bitch.

[GTCb] (slaps your cunt) Horny bitch, your a mess down here.

[DB] Please ravage me with your werewolf cock Master. {Gishar transformation animation or Blackscreen]

[GTCa] [Growls] and Jumps on you, holding you down with his werewolf strength for sex]

GTCb] [Picks you up and thrusts his enormous cock inside you]

>Sexlab Animation

(Gishar will randomly speak first in dialogues or will walk to the DB and Initiate the Dialogue.)

[GTCa] Eat this cannibal slut.

>Human meat/Race of DB Added to inventory.

[GTCb] I need to take a piss slave. Open your whore mouth.

>Sexlab scene Blowjob

[GTCc] Close your eyes and open your Mouth.

[DBc] (You follow his orders]

[GTCc] (He forces you to drink Soul Shatter for his Amusement.)

[DBc] (You collapse on the floor in severe pain while screaming)

[GTCc] (Takes cock out) This will be fun!

>Sexlab Animation

================================================================

(Tar-Julan Dialogues)

[DB] Hi Master, How do you know Gishar?

[TJS] We have a long history together, Back in Cyrodiil. If your little Slavegirl brain remembers, I was once a infamous Slaver.

[DB] Yes I remember Master. How could I forget your wise words.

[TJS] Good answer Slavegirl. Anyways he became my right hand man. Until we had to flee Cyrodiil leaving everything behind.

[TJS1] In fact I thought he was killed until recently.

[DB] How did you meet again?

[TJS} Thats a story for another day slave girl.

Will update/add dialogues another day

Edited by Electric Aether
19 hours ago, DSHV said:

Added to the mod's page.

The quest does not check for Derek  in the conditions of these dialogues.

No plans. Maybe someone will write a text for him.

After sex, her relationship should become 4, with her faction of the potential follower and voice type, she should become a follower.

On the East form the Snow Veil Sanctum, at the bottom of the glacier.

It's 30 stage, for Aerin's route is 20. What is your stage (getstage quest's id)?

This advances the quest to stage 100. Try code resetquest AAAMaliciousAccomplice.

It's supposed to be cum.

Maybe some mod changes the test cell QASmoke?

Added merged file to the mod's page.

Regarding the summons not appearing though showing active, I did check in Xedit and there was only a minor mixup with QASmoke with Direction or something. I changed it to match everything else, saved, and tested again. Nothing. Any thoughts?

I think the NPC Eorlund Gray-Mane of the quest The Pursuit of  A Shadow: Whiterun cannot spawn properly,  I couldnt find him in Joorvaskr unless I use console to move to him, this way he will appear, but also will make the game change into a weird state where I cannot generate any sex scene nor exit the area via any door, and there is no quest dialogue from the Eorlund Gray-Mane.

Edited by zhuguannan123

So I'm trying to do the quest for Bruiser, and I've reached the stage where I need to head to her orc stronghold. Now, bruiser did have a voice line along the lines of "gimme your map, we're going to the stronghold", but nothing (that i can find) has been marked on the map or any new quest popped up. Am I just being blind on the map or did something go wrong with my admittedly rather unstable modding setup?

I want to start Catherine questline but I don't know how and where. She is in Riften and won't proceed to anything unless I need to hire a whore teacher from the main quest. But in details it says model show and says she tries outfits and seductions on you. I don't see the connection. Can anyone enlighten me about this model show quest.

don't look at the spoiler if you are a user cause of some spoilers

Spoiler

Tried to look all the catherines the mod has with are you there mod to see if I know of the wrong one. There is one more in Whiterun with the exact same name. She is inside the house of Carlotta but house is locked so I don't get to talk to her. With the exact same name maybe she is supposed to be also her but in whiterun so I don't know if I should get into house and interact with her or would I break something.