9 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Not to insult anyone but YOU ARE installing both the full 1.53, and the patch right? Not JUST the patch. (Sorry, but I gotta make sure)

This sounds like it's not finding any animations. which again points to an XML issue, or not having the animations installed properly or in the right order. You have themes right? If running Indarello version make extremely sure you installed ALL his requirements in the exact order he said and that includes the Leito voice fix (even though it's redundant)

One Patch is a requirement of Indarello, though he overwrites 90% of it. If you've uninstalled One Patch that could be a huge part of your problem. I'd suggest you uninstall everything, follow indarello's instructions very closely as you reinstall (except get the penis patch and build the body the right way.... not his way) Other than that I dunno what to say guys, there are just too many things that could be the culprit.

Anybody else reading this who's had these kind of problems please see if you can help them

In a few days I'll back everything up and install the latest AAF, and indarello etc...  just to make sure something hasn't changed that hates Hardship. and prioritize compatibility in general.

It's Scavver's Closet. Been overhauling how it works for a while, but thanks to some help I got I'm adding a last minute feature before release. How cool you think it is depends on how much of a masochistic immersion freak you are :D

thank you for caring enough to help us seriously you are awesome!

Yeah i got full 1.5.3 and the patch.

i deleted one patch because even when i had it i was having same troubles.

It seems like a mistake on my side rather than indarello or one patch hating hardship, but i yet to determine which one.

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, darkhighlander said:

Hey,

Having a blast with Hardship. One thing, could I set the pimps to essential just using FO4edit?

Reason I ask is my game is setup pretty hard with a few NPC mob mods/mega explosions/bleeding effects from gunfire etc. and my pimps keep dying lol. I know I shouldn`t take them on the road with me, but Mistress Isabella is too damn awesome not to bring along.....

Not sure if they have been unlucky and caught in my crossfire but I`m down to 1 pimp left - the oh so personable Mr Raymond (asshole).

After all, even Pimps deserve to live :)

No that wouldn't work because the protected status is applied via script. Here try this patch.  It just contains 2 scripts. That'll make them essential while following you and non essential while not.  Probably(?) applies to Bad Boyfriend and maybe Gunners as well?

If it works for you I'll add it to the downloads. 

Should be applied last after any other patch.

HardshipEssentialPimpsPatch.7z

2 hours ago, darkhighlander said:

Nice one mate, I`ll check this patch out tonight and let you know how it goes. Cheers.

Just make sure that he's not following you when you install the script. Tell him to go back to rexford if he is, and save then reload once it's installed and tell him to follow again.

Just found the mod and got it working. It's been really neat so far.

I am however sad to find out once you leave a pimp you seem not to be able to go back? It would be neat to maybe make it so you could go back but maybe with a penalty of some sort.

Also with the limited number of actors in a location like Diamond City is it possible to maybe make it so if you rob someone they eventually start to trust you again or maybe they turn around to get revenge on you?

I think others have stated it but I also would love to see some sort of companion interaction.

12 minutes ago, Foulcault said:

Just found the mod and got it working. It's been really neat so far.

I am however sad to find out once you leave a pimp you seem not to be able to go back? It would be neat to maybe make it so you could go back but maybe with a penalty of some sort.

Also with the limited number of actors in a location like Diamond City is it possible to maybe make it so if you rob someone they eventually start to trust you again or maybe they turn around to get revenge on you?

I think others have stated it but I also would love to see some sort of companion interaction.

There is a way out. with no penalty in first 24 hrs and with a penalty of 2000 caps after.  You can get a loan of 2000 from another pimp even. That's with your first pimp... With your second Pimp, the only way out is murder though IIRC.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

There is a way out. with no penalty in first 24 hrs and with a penalty of 2000 caps after.  You can get a loan of 2000 from another pimp even. That's with your first pimp... With your second Pimp, the only way out is murder though IIRC.

Yes Isabel gives you that 2,000 caps option. I did that but now I cannot go crawling back to her. I think it would be neat to be able to crawl back to a pimp after you pay that.

Okay guys... here's what I've been working on instead of Hardship. Don't throw shit at me. I'm pretty proud of it though so please have a look. I'll get back on track with Hardship on Monday:

If you looked at it before do so again, it's essentially a new far more advanced mod than the previous version.

6 hours ago, cmdshep99 said:

Hi Tentacus nice job on the mod bro! However i can't seem to get it to work, i have everything installed and working but for Hardship the animations never appears it's just me standing there with the raider. Any idea why? Thanks

Did you install AAF and its animations following the guide?

Gotta say this is by far the best FO4 sex mod I've played through. Love the idea that you can negotiate with raiders/gunners, kinda just makes sense that they'd want your caps/stuff/body more than to just kill you. I'm also glad to hear you're limiting features, hate it when mod authors make those all in one mods, even with MCM I much prefer having modular add-ons so I can install stuff I'm interested in and not install random stuff I don't care about.

The BW toggle is such a good idea too to just prevent the mod from breaking vanilla events. One suggestion I'd have is maybe adding a hotkey for this to access it quickly? Also, is there any supermutant content in this mod? 

3 hours ago, brothadesmund said:

One suggestion I'd have is maybe adding a hotkey for this to access it quickly? Also, is there any supermutant content in this mod? 

Tentacus said the hotkey will be ready for the next update. I have become so used to using the quick access function, but the hotkey will be very welcome.

6 hours ago, brothadesmund said:

Gotta say this is by far the best FO4 sex mod I've played through. Love the idea that you can negotiate with raiders/gunners, kinda just makes sense that they'd want your caps/stuff/body more than to just kill you. I'm also glad to hear you're limiting features, hate it when mod authors make those all in one mods, even with MCM I much prefer having modular add-ons so I can install stuff I'm interested in and not install random stuff I don't care about.

The BW toggle is such a good idea too to just prevent the mod from breaking vanilla events. One suggestion I'd have is maybe adding a hotkey for this to access it quickly? Also, is there any supermutant content in this mod? 

Yeah I've been rather slow to come around to MCM and how easy it makes assigning hotkeys, I've honestly never much liked having to allocate hotkey real estate to multiple mods. As JBpy said, it will be in the next version, which is the FINAL version barring bug fixes. 

The credit for doing dialogue that way all goes to @vinfamy as the inspiration for my Fallout 4 sex mods goes back to Fourplay prostitution.  

Update:

My plans to get back to Hardship got delayed because I introduced a pretty bad bug in the last Scavver's Closet update, so I HAVE to fix that first. Sorry for the delay. On the plus side this project is like grinding Mementos in Persona 5, my coding is leveling up significantly.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:20 AM, Tentacus said:

Update:

My plans to get back to Hardship got delayed because I introduced a pretty bad bug in the last Scavver's Closet update, so I HAVE to fix that first. Sorry for the delay. On the plus side this project is like grinding Mementos in Persona 5, my coding is leveling up significantly.

Love Scavvers closet. I was gonna comment on there after here and then remembered it's the same modder... so unrelated to Hardship... for Scavvers, can there be an option when you buy a gun it can't be broken? I purchased a gun off a vendor, and immediately it was broken. I'm like... yo... vendor brah, I JUST bought that!! haha

Anyways... for Hardship, I was wondering if the hostile approach (mostly raiders) can be separate from the beggar whore mode. I like having the hardship hostile approach dialogue on, but then I try to talk to people and have to go into the menu to toggle beggar whore off in order to speak to a non hostile. I felt like with the raiders, you aren't really whoring, you are being preyed upon. Just a request. Much appreciated for all your hard work. Both of these are must haves for me. (Also made me install Scavvers Backpacks).

13 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

Love Scavvers closet. I was gonna comment on there after here and then remembered it's the same modder... so unrelated to Hardship... for Scavvers, can there be an option when you buy a gun it can't be broken? I purchased a gun off a vendor, and immediately it was broken. I'm like... yo... vendor brah, I JUST bought that!! haha

That's a bug and will be fixed in the next version. Ther are a LOT of bugs in 1.1.0

13 minutes ago, Plaguetard said:

Anyways... for Hardship, I was wondering if the hostile approach (mostly raiders) can be separate from the beggar whore mode. I like having the hardship hostile approach dialogue on, but then I try to talk to people and have to go into the menu to toggle beggar whore off in order to speak to a non hostile. I felt like with the raiders, you aren't really whoring, you are being preyed upon. Just a request. Much appreciated for all your hard work. Both of these are must haves for me. (Also made me install Scavvers Backpacks).

I'm afraid the system is too built from the ground up to work this way. when I start a mod now I try to make it more modular but I started working on Hardship a very long time ago and that was one of the oldest systems. 

Glorious!

I've finally, finally got around to playing Fallout 4 again - having been intending to for months specifically for Hardship. The last time I played the game, Four Play was being discussed in the early concept stages, and AAF wasn't even so much as a glint in the milkman's eye. Needless to say, a lot has changed since then.

While I probably should have been wearing inflatable armbands in the kids' paddling pool, I instead plunged in at the deep end. At first animations didn't play, but I started over from scratch and got it right second time. It's been thoroughly worth it. The mod is every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

I've been enjoying Crackle and Sleepytime, as well. Looking forward, too, to grabbing Scavver's Closet once the next update is out. Thanks, Tentacus.

This may have been discussed already so I apologize if that's the case.

I've just upgraded to 1.5.3 after using 1.0.7. I've tried it with either patch and without. While some of the new dialogue appears, the animations don't fire. As far as I'm aware everything is up to date, any suggestion?

31 minutes ago, JHUNT said:

This may have been discussed already so I apologize if that's the case.

I've just upgraded to 1.5.3 after using 1.0.7. I've tried it with either patch and without. While some of the new dialogue appears, the animations don't fire. As far as I'm aware everything is up to date, any suggestion?

This is THE most common question asked, and one I can't really help you with. Next week I am gonna do a whole lot of compatibility testing with both Hardship final as well as the current version that's up on LL, with the latest AAF (which I am behind on updating) and see if I can get people some answers, cause I'm frankly sick of not knowing why some people have this issue. 

So I guess Stand by, or go back through the thread and see if you can find out anything.

EDIT: Do what @merManc did and try reinstalling everything from scratch.

On 5/8/2020 at 12:17 PM, merManc said:

Glorious!

I've finally, finally got around to playing Fallout 4 again - having been intending to for months specifically for Hardship. The last time I played the game, Four Play was being discussed in the early concept stages, and AAF wasn't even so much as a glint in the milkman's eye. Needless to say, a lot has changed since then.

While I probably should have been wearing inflatable armbands in the kids' paddling pool, I instead plunged in at the deep end. At first animations didn't play, but I started over from scratch and got it right second time. It's been thoroughly worth it. The mod is every bit as good as I hoped it would be.

I've been enjoying Crackle and Sleepytime, as well. Looking forward, too, to grabbing Scavver's Closet once the next update is out. Thanks, Tentacus.

Thanks!

Good call waiting on Scavvers... the version that is up is a freaking travesty of bugs. I just got in too big of a hurry to release it trying to get back to Hardship and have spent the last week unfucking it as a result. The next version should be rad as hell though. Once it's stable enough to be idiot proof I'll probably post it to Nexus as well.

When you work through issues related to AAF - please post the animation sets that work for you, and the order you installed them.

For us, for now, there are simply too many choices and too much conflicting advice.

Like One Patch always goes last. Except when it doesn't. And these animations work - if you delete specific XML files.

That is not even getting into the huge area of erections. I accept that Strong will always have a boner, and some erections look more like a giant zuchinni.

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

When you work through issues related to AAF - please post the animation sets that work for you, and the order you installed them.

For us, for now, there are simply too many choices and too much conflicting advice.

Like One Patch always goes last. Except when it doesn't. And these animations work - if you delete specific XML files.

That is not even getting into the huge area of erections. I accept that Strong will always have a boner, and some erections look more like a giant zuchinni.

One Patch MOST DEFINITELY never goes last these days. Not until 2.0 anyway... and When using Indarello it's absolutely VITAL that you obey his install and load order!

So, I'm a little confused.  I used this mod when it first came out and updated a bit, as you did some adjustments along the way.  Good stuff.  As of now, I've hit a wall.  I see the directions to delete Leito's XMLs. O.O  If there's any animations I want, they're from Leito.  Does this mean I won't be able to use his stuff?  Do I have to reinstall Leito's stuff that came with One Patch 1.1.1?  I took a brief look and some of the XMLs look exactly alike. 

Don't tell me I have to boot Leito anims, please. ?

1 hour ago, Snazzishoez said:

So, I'm a little confused.  I used this mod when it first came out and updated a bit, as you did some adjustments along the way.  Good stuff.  As of now, I've hit a wall.  I see the directions to delete Leito's XMLs. O.O  If there's any animations I want, they're from Leito.  Does this mean I won't be able to use his stuff?  Do I have to reinstall Leito's stuff that came with One Patch 1.1.1?  I took a brief look and some of the XMLs look exactly alike. 

Don't tell me I have to boot Leito anims, please. ?

No, in fact Leitos is required for Hardship. If you mean the one XML I tell you to delete for the latest patch that's one of mine. The hint is in the _T_. If you mean the INCREDIBLY old direction to lose the One Patch Leito XMLs that goes back to version 1.0, so I dunno how it could confuse you.. I have conflicting information if that is still necessary with the latest Themes. That's something I need to test next week, when I update everything. 

In any case You might want to use the Indarello version now (with indarello obviously) because I won't be supporting the polistros XMLs going forward. 

Scavver's closet has been updated. It's an extremely vital update with many bug fixes. It should now be fully compatible with Hardship's hardcore clothing dropping.

Important: Read the "what's new" section.

I got the dialogue working but there's not voice? (dont know if there is any) but the main thing is that once someone says "lets go somwhere quiet" or whatever, nothing happens, they just walk away?? Could it be my load order? I'm sure i got all the required mods active. Can someone please help?