Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

Guys remember its incredibly hard to have and animate an entire new body. It will use cbbe body but have a custo. Head/tai/fins/eyes all that and its own bumpmap/texture. Its not just a knockoff retrxt of argonians. Guys its GOING to look like the FIRST PICTURE in the FIRST post of this thread ;)

*bites nails*

Why So?

The anticipation! :D

Oh I see yeah I cant wait til this becomes available so many race mods look like average humans with different tweaks

O i know the feeling  but I hope this gets done soon :3 im getting impatient xD

somehow i dont think  they have abandoned    it   considering all the progress that was made and shown.  I am thinking  they have gotten busy.

I hope that's the case. I'll soon resort to chewing large portions of my computer desk while anticipating the completion. An impatient shark can be a bit of a bother.

somehow i dont think  they have abandoned    it   considering all the progress that was made and shown.  I am thinking  they have gotten busy.

I hope that's the case. I'll soon resort to chewing large portions of my computer desk while anticipating the completion. An impatient shark can be a bit of a bother.

I know  the feeling  i am bout to  chew my desk  up too and its very thick...  and  even  us  sharks   dont need  that  much  fiber.. we  prefer  meat... *shark  grin*

I know  the feeling  i am bout to  chew my desk  up too and its very thick...  and  even  us  sharks   dont need  that  much  fiber.. we  prefer  meat... *shark  grin*

But Your a wolf (Points at Name) and either way I too am getting fairly impatient... But I can wait

I'm not sure if there's another thread about anthro races but whatever the case, here is my request.

i shall be straightforward with this:

shark people... :D

sometimes argonians are too bleugh to look at in the face, but smooth skinned shark people would be the contrary.

other then that all I can provide is useful anatomical pictures of hot shark peoples PLEASE MAKE THE BODY COMPATIBLE WITH CBBE

steamy pictures

the first picture is the one i think SHOULD be made into the actual race please :D

PRIMARY PICTURE-----

116eff98869d533a14769f2ff5ff0230392f2a37

PRIMARY PICTURE-----

208c5790ba74acce68fa8db263e14313.jpg?133

7fbd88c1a41107d1c38112e5172f2168.jpg?133

915310399f310713ca9f463963d9db24.jpg?134

f34ad136af5bbd16b84dad86d878e1ac.jpg?135

6a33429c9b39a7fd7708b1f73e0aa2b7.jpg?134

don't judge, sharks are cool man. :3

oh and I mainly enjoy the face on the first picture, if anyone was to make something like this, that would be the best face.

EDIT# 1

IF ANYONE IS WILLING TO MAKE THAT RACE I CAN DO ALL THE IMPLEMENTING INTO THE WORLD! like factions, stats, all that.

We should round up good animators and modelers and work on a large anthro race mod.

EDIT # 2

I have already set up the custom race in CK, when models and textures come by I will easily add them in and bam shark race, I'm also working on making their behavior sets and Ai instances as well, and talking with some people that might do custom voices for the race, sexy sharks are just too damn hawt.

UPDATE # 3 ************

REMEMON IS working on models, if anyone else wants to chip in and help out with the models please tell us, anybody else that wants to help out with textures too also tell us

UPDATE # 4

I think I shall have the name of the race ingame be Selachimorpha, or the scientific name for shark, it sounds lore friendly, and the name of the SHARKtown will be Carcharodon, unless anyone else has a better idea

REALLY IMPORTANT UPDATE #5

if you guys want to help out totally spread the word about this to nexus or whatnot, because im thinking of not only doing these shark womans, but also doing other races afterward! so any help brought in from other places by linking this thread would be epic THANK YOU!

Archived