Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

Decided to grayscale/ligthen the argonian texture.

I dunno, maybe help give more ideas in regard to texture.

the body is in itself very good!

why not simply use the texture of the drow race?

this is perfect, it is blue, gray, and has a good gloss.

I hope I could be a little help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12954-drow-race-unofficial-dawnguard-edition-v241-april-19th/

german \ deutsch !

der körper ist schon mal sehr gut !

warum verwendet man nicht ganz einfach die textur der Drow Race ?

diese ist perfekt , sie ist blau , grau und hat einen guten glanz .

ich hoffe ich konnte ein wenig behilflich sein .

Smart idea! I may try to make some head textures matching these

I admit I was a bit skeptical about this mod, I won't voice any decent though because I say more power to the modder who chooses to share a mod that they only really made for themselves. Anyway, I think with the mermaid mod in the works this could be pretty awesome. It would bring a lot more lively action to the seas and lakes of skyrim. Granted it would be cool to see this as not just a new player race but an actual race of npcs. Perhaps mermaids would be passive friendly folk and the sharks would be like the aggressive bandits?! Hell I don't know, also I don't want to say that your mod is good or bad, just throwing out ideas. Keep up the good work.

I admit I was a bit skeptical about this mod, I won't voice any decent though because I say more power to the modder who chooses to share a mod that they only really made for themselves. Anyway, I think with the mermaid mod in the works this could be pretty awesome. It would bring a lot more lively action to the seas and lakes of skyrim. Granted it would be cool to see this as not just a new player race but an actual race of npcs. Perhaps mermaids would be passive friendly folk and the sharks would be like the aggressive bandits?! Hell I don't know, also I don't want to say that your mod is good or bad, just throwing out ideas. Keep up the good work.

you're good, a madness idea!

for oblivion, there was also a race so why not for skyrim?

Asharas Sirens and Tritons

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19103/?

19103-1-1221310874.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My tablet is currently sent away from repair, but I'm a bit frustrated with the overall lack of beast race mods for skyrim. I plan to start making textures for said race as soon as it comes back and I will most likely make a thread for it when I have something to show for it.

That being said, I need to also make models for the tail and eventually the head.. But I would be very appreciative if someone who previously contributed to this project gave me their unfinished work so I could use it and save myself some time.

My tablet is currently sent away from repair, but I'm a bit frustrated with the overall lack of beast race mods for skyrim. I plan to start making textures for said race as soon as it comes back and I will most likely make a thread for it when I have something to show for it.

That being said, I need to also make models for the tail and eventually the head.. But I would be very appreciative if someone who previously contributed to this project gave me their unfinished work so I could use it and save myself some time.

It has not been given up on. There is just no direction to the prodject, no one even has a draft of what the character should look like.  Listed below are the body types of antro sharks most others are variation of these 3 main type. With proper direction this could be done with ease.

post-99138-0-31713300-1392844982_thumb.png

post-99138-0-99151700-1392844990_thumb.jpg

post-99138-0-23632300-1392845004_thumb.jpg

It has not been given up on. There is just no direction to the prodject, no one even has a draft of what the character should look like.  Listed below are the body types of antro sharks most others are variation of these 3 main type. With proper direction this could be done with ease.

Didn't you do some of the modeling already for the tails and such? I was thinking of making one most common to the right, I already got that part down in my head. The head mesh will be hard to make because of skyrims weird way of handling facegen

I was planning to make CBBE and UNP textures just to make it compatible with other body mods (Although a wereshark type npc would be cool as well). I am just mostly concerned about the actual head-mesh part because that will make or break my will to actually do this. If I was lazy I could just base it off the argonian heads... But I honestly think they look like shit.

Didn't you do some of the modeling already for the tails and such? I was thinking of making one most common to the right, I already got that part down in my head. The head mesh will be hard to make because of skyrims weird way of handling facegen

I was planning to make CBBE and UNP textures just to make it compatible with other body mods (Although a wereshark type npc would be cool as well). I am just mostly concerned about the actual head-mesh part because that will make or break my will to actually do this. If I was lazy I could just base it off the argonian heads... But I honestly think they look like shit.

Those legs are anthro and the feet has only 3 toes not a problem at all for me but....... the community shot down my anthro model lol. Talking about the the feet would not fit in shoes and such. If you wanted that model then you would need custom armor. Or are you just looking to make a model like that but just with straight leg and webbed feet? Ow and I managed to get my custom head in game no textures thought.

Those legs are anthro and the feet has only 3 toes not a problem at all for me but....... the community shot down my anthro model lol. Talking about the the feet would not fit in shoes and such. If you wanted that model then you would need custom armor. Or are you just looking to make a model like that but just with straight leg and webbed feet? Ow and I managed to get my custom head in game no textures thought.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43833/?

People have done it before. It could work, just make those parts work like gloves/boots themselves. So that way they un-equip themselves if the slot is taken.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43833/?

People have done it before. It could work, just make those parts work like gloves/boots themselves. So that way they un-equip themselves if the slot is taken.

yes that is a foot replacer thought he has custom armour for the feet mesh. That is easy enough to do so 2 optional feet meshes. Post a pic of thoughts for hands, feet and body so we are on the same page. Gills located where rib cage, neck or face .... and will it be one set or 2.

The hard part is making it sexy to some, and neutral to most. Rather than sexy to a select few, and gross/freaky to most. The more customizable-friendly the race is, the more support it will get. Glad to see it's not abandoned, so much as it's lost.

I like the one in the middle

This is what I was saying about the difference in models. These are my old models but a decent example of the difference between the legs and feet. This would be the biggest decision of the model, don't focus on anything else on the model. Antro or human, the antro model can be used for transformations and human model used normally. Direction my friends without it ..... we are lost. I just want to get it made we can soup it up with bells and whistles later. Lets just get a base model and texture done first. 

post-99138-0-53909400-1392905707_thumb.png

post-99138-0-34629900-1392905717_thumb.png

This is what I was saying about the difference in models. These are my old models but a decent example of the difference between the legs and feet. This would be the biggest decision of the model, don't focus on anything else on the model. Antro or human, the antro model can be used for transformations and human model used normally. Direction my friends without it ..... we are lost. I just want to get it made we can soup it up with bells and whistles later. Lets just get a base model and texture done first. 

I was thinking,maybe you can turn the transformation you mentioned into possibly a massive Were shark. found a pic or two that might help, if you decide to do it. (sorry for them being so big)

Giant_Shark_Man_by_cotton.jpg

bull_shark_man_by_thefunkybean-d5rzxnp.j

anthro_shark_by_zikya-d6arv3u.jpg

Archived