Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

so vbo has gone missing and now process is at a halt... well only thing one can do now is wait for someone to stand up with good models 

Edit: well he isn't missing he's just discouraged to continue this...

yea sadly well hopefully someone will come up kinda wish some other people from other places would help if i knew how to do this and scale it correctly id do it myself.

Could always use an already existing mesh to get the scale... 

so vbo has gone missing and now process is at a halt... well only thing one can do now is wait for someone to stand up with good models 

Edit: well he isn't missing he's just discouraged to continue this...

yea sadly well hopefully someone will come up kinda wish some other people from other places would help if i knew how to do this and scale it correctly id do it myself.

Could always use an already existing mesh to get the scale... 

yea sadly i have no experince at all using 3ds max or such programs i tried finishing a hydra dragon for skyrim and failed D:

Yeah, sorry to abandon the project guys, I just don't have time. Maybe closer to the summer things will open up a little for me.

In other news, when I do get some time, I'm going to try and finish up the full body sculpt and upload it to second life. The conversion process is infinitely easier. Would anyone be interested in this?

Yeah, sorry to abandon the project guys, I just don't have time. Maybe closer to the summer things will open up a little for me.

In other news, when I do get some time, I'm going to try and finish up the full body sculpt and upload it to second life. The conversion process is infinitely easier. Would anyone be interested in this?

hmmm i used to play second life some if theres a tutorial video or some guide lines I can give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you suppose the title should be changed?

well I mean there has been no word nor an update :/ I think something should be done if this is truly dead and or abandoned.

It's not dead it's just that the **NEW STUFF YAY** is a tad bit misleading also a lot of posts like this have something like [WIP] or [REQ]

• 3 weeks later...

Ok it's me again I have not posted an update for a while so I thought I would chime in. This is a second model this model is in game already after 2 weeks of skinning mistakes lol. The tail turned out very nice as soon as i figure out how to take screen shots i will post them. Only two problems remain one the fins near the ankle kind of goes into the thigh when squating and two no textures . So I don't know if this is dead or not but if it is let me know and I will finish this one alone.

Ow and whom ever gave me that head mesh it was a nightmare lol I spent the last month getting that thing in game. The problem with that mesh is that it has three main parts and multiple mini parts. I need to weild it together problem is when I so it still exports as three different parts. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please by all means share with me =3

If anyone still has ideals or pics of heads or tails or what not send them to me and I will try to get them in game.

post-99138-0-92751900-1369519439_thumb.png

post-99138-0-34920500-1369519457_thumb.png

post-99138-0-49173200-1369519471_thumb.png

post-99138-0-78330300-1369519483_thumb.png

post-99138-0-61632300-1369519511_thumb.png

I truly mean no offense, but that tail, even animated, would look like a shark stuck in the a**! Perhaps an edited argonian tail, similar to the Dunkleosteus tail, would be fine, and you could add fins on the legs. And, about the head, could the Khajiit head mesh be more easy to edit and reach your goal?

I'm not criticizing, just suggesting...I'm just a texturer, not a modder.

post-2387-0-74704700-1369563254_thumb.jpg

Ok it's me again I have not posted an update for a while so I thought I would chime in. This is a second model this model is in game already after 2 weeks of skinning mistakes lol. The tail turned out very nice as soon as i figure out how to take screen shots i will post them. Only two problems remain one the fins near the ankle kind of goes into the thigh when squating and two no textures . So I don't know if this is dead or not but if it is let me know and I will finish this one alone.

Ow and whom ever gave me that head mesh it was a nightmare lol I spent the last month getting that thing in game. The problem with that mesh is that it has three main parts and multiple mini parts. I need to weild it together problem is when I so it still exports as three different parts. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong please by all means share with me =3

If anyone still has ideals or pics of heads or tails or what not send them to me and I will try to get them in game.

I'd say heads and tails should correspond those of the image in the OP. No offense, but the head in your thumbnails is ugly. Definitely not the type of anthro shark I'd like to see in my game :)

• 2 weeks later...

This. I like this. I think there should be a little more of a concave sloping from the forehead to the nose, with a ever so slightly longer nose, but overall I like this. People may not like the overall shape of it, but they forget that it will be mostly covered by hair. Keep doing what you're doing, I love it so far.

Archived