Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

I got discouraged from the amount of work necessary to get the models into skyrim. Plus I'm extremely busy with other work. I might get back into it later, but only if someone figures out how to get the custom head meshes working first.

Heads rely on a base mesh nif (no _0 and no _1). then everything in the head is basically just morph targets packed up in .TRI files, which are then read by the game engine to make the phonemes, expressions, facial features, etc. Its an insane amount of work, thats why I was taking a more pratical workflow: join all the morph targets first in a single mesh (used argonian as base) and then do the neccessary modification to the head, and that way I still have all the morph targets mostly done, only need to do some tweaks (I think there are more then 160 morph targets btw).

But I'm busy with my other project, which should have already been released, so don't count on me for this.

"Logically" speaking an anthro-shark race would die within seconds of stepping out of water. Sharks require moving water passing through their gills to survive (be it from movement or a current). Thankfully, fantasy doesn't require adhering to logical constraints.

not true, many species can lay perfectly motionless in still water and be fine. the whole "sharks need to move or they will die" generally only applies to larger species and even then, that implies there is no new water around them for several minutes

Even then it is a hybrid race, it could have both lungs and gills, think "The Mariner" from Waterworld. If you didn't want to go that route then you could give them a breathing apparatus like Abe Sapien from Hellboy, even then he could breathe without it.

Remember this IS still a request. I'm not really working on anything because I can't do any more with the esp until I get the models. So we are waiting on those who have stated that they're working on it or wait for others to join and work on it. I think all those who have at one point stated helping should inbox me with updates if they have any. I hope vbo is still around, I loved that model.

Remember this IS still a request. I'm not really working on anything because I can't do any more with the esp until I get the models. So we are waiting on those who have stated that they're working on it or wait for others to join and work on it. I think all those who have at one point stated helping should inbox me with updates if they have any. I hope vbo is still around, I loved that model.

Vbo said he got discouraged and has other work he is doing so it seems he has competly stopped working on it for now the other people are unknown atm glad this mod isnt here yet so many games to play xD

well... im uncertain (and i dont want to be held responsible for stating something that could be wrong as i dont know it) but there may be a chance that EB over in his own thread could do this if someone askses him politly. i mean, its still some sort of "beast" we are talking about and EB does an awesome job at modeling and textures. but i dont know if he is willing to do such things, but asking doesnt hurt i guess. :s

so vbo has gone missing and now process is at a halt... well only thing one can do now is wait for someone to stand up with good models 

Edit: well he isn't missing he's just discouraged to continue this...

yea sadly well hopefully someone will come up kinda wish some other people from other places would help if i knew how to do this and scale it correctly id do it myself.

Archived