11 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

yeah i don't understand what going on either. i literally started a new game last week with same mod list.Ā  nothing is overriding SLU. theĀ  plugin side only the SL animation slot 2000Ā  mod isĀ  overridingĀ  SLU and that's been there for a good year no issues. ill have to keep diggingĀ  and see what i find is causin git

The scripts of the "SL animation slot 2000 " are very similar to the scripts on the SLU but better don't let it overwrite my SLU scripts. From the "SL animation slot 2000" you only need the ESP file flagged as ESL placed after the SexLab UtilityPlus.esp on the plugin list. The rest of the "SL animation slot 2000" files can be removed.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, no_way said:

What does this do?

Resuming:

Ā 

If the Race scale of the Nordic actor is different from 1.0 and the actor scale is 1.0 the present instead of show "NordRaceF" will show NordRaceF and a number. Making useless or very imprecise the alignment presets and making impossible to build a function to spare you some manual adjustments.

Ā 

The RaceGenderScales.json file let me know the real gender race of the race because the papyrus don't come with any function for that and the alternative used on the Even Actors Height option looks bad and is useless in this case.

Edited by OsmelMC

Extra point for my Tweaked SOS. For first time I was able to see the holes in the chest of the Skaal Shaman ("Storm") almost at the end of the Miraak quest at Solstheim.

Ā 

The Shaman outfit is like the "Briar Heart" outfits that also use the slot 52 for the hole in the chest and use to end naked before the fix on my tweaked SOS. I didn't even know or remember that the Shaman outfit had the same compatible issue with the SOS but my fix cover any dress with the slot 52 so allow me see the scene without issues.

Ā 

I'm really loving Sexlab Utility, especially the furniture feature which works flawlessly.Ā  I'm wondering though if there is someway to check if furniture is in use by an already running animation before it is chosen for a new animation?

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I'm really loving Sexlab Utility, especially the furniture feature which works flawlessly.Ā  I'm wondering though if there is someway to check if furniture is in use by an already running animation before it is chosen for a new animation?

Yes that was a bug that I didn't notice till some weeks ago but the fix is included already on the next version.

Ā 

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Yes that was a bug that I didn't notice till some weeks ago but the fix is included already.

Thanks for the quick response.Ā  Is there a setting I'm missing in MCM because I do get instances where two or more different animations use the same furniture?

5 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks for the quick response.Ā  Is there a setting I'm missing in MCM because I do get instances where two or more different animations use the same furniture?

Sorry I got distracted and didn't end the sentence.

Ā 

The fix is already included on the next version that I'm still testing.

Ā 

hello i have a problem with SLU animation filter. When animation are triggered and filter are on my game crash, with filter off everythigh works.

the filter have always worked flawlessy till i update Billiy SLAL animation pack.

This have any sense? and there is any solution?

i know is not a big problem 'cause my game work without filter, but it's a pity i like so much that feature of SLU

THX in adv and anyway great worksĀ 

7 hours ago, renero2 said:

hello i have a problem with SLU animation filter. When animation are triggered and filter are on my game crash, with filter off everythigh works.

the filter have always worked flawlessy till i update Billiy SLAL animation pack.

This have any sense? and there is any solution?

i know is not a big problem 'cause my game work without filter, but it's a pity i like so much that feature of SLU

THX in adv and anyway great worksĀ 

None sense but after update or install new animations you should reapply the SLATE ActionLog.

Ā 

The only way the filters can cause a CTD is if something else overwrite the script files on the SLU

22 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

None sense but after update or install new animations you should reapply the SLATE ActionLog.

Ā 

The only way the filters can cause a CTD is if something else overwrite the script files on the SLU

thx i try to reinstall SLU and till now no ctd. Probably i made somethig wrong and override some of your file. THX again

5 hours ago, llyarc said:

Can I still use your SOS plugin if I don't use SexLab? It seems to include a lot of fixes.

You can try it. I have to check if need some update but should be safe if you don't touch the SexLab page of the tweaked SOS MCMĀ 

Hi!

Ā 

So I have a problem ,where if I try to use this (SexLab Utility Plus v20240407) with SexLab Framework v1.66b, the SexLab MCM is just completely blank. If I disable the utility plus, the SexLab MCM works fine. I've also tried with other versions of Utility plus with no success.

Ā 

Am I supposed to NOT install this from the get go? What I mean is, am I supposed to install SexLab Framework first, start a new game, save, exit and THEN install the utility plus or something? I've done all my testing with a new game.

Ā 

I appreciate any help you can give!

Ā 

Thanks!

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by supernipsu
typos

I am having a similar issue with the new version.

Ā 

Currently running Sexlab Framework v1.65 (Skyrim v.1.6.640)

Using SexLab Utility Plus v20240407 - blank Sexlab MCM. Tested on New Game.
UsingĀ SexLab Utility Plus v20231230 - works just fine.

Ā 

Maybe a problem with the newest Utility version?

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, supernipsu said:

Hi!

Ā 

So I have a problem ,where if I try to use this (SexLab Utility Plus v20240407) with SexLab Framework v1.66b, the SexLab MCM is just completely blank. If I disable the utility plus, the SexLab MCM works fine. I've also tried with other versions of Utility plus with no success.

Ā 

Am I supposed to NOT install this from the get go? What I mean is, am I supposed to install SexLab Framework first, start a new game, save, exit and THEN install the utility plus or something? I've done all my testing with a new game.

Ā 

I appreciate any help you can give!

Ā 

Thanks!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The SLU+ can be installed before start a new game and is even recommend because have a lot of fixes include some for the SexLab install option.

Ā 

You can send me the file "papyrus.0.log" to see want it going on but probably is just the same Skyrim bug that prevent some quest from start if two Mods are trying to start quests at the same time; in which case the solution is change the position of the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" plugin on the plugin list.

Ā 

Another common recommendations are use mods like "Menu Resort", "Menu Maid", "MCM Helper" and if you are still using Skyrim v1.5.97 you should install also the Mod that update the ESL support. Also disable the debug options on the file "Skyrim.ini" of your Mod manager can help.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by OsmelMC
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kronixen said:

Maybe a problem with the newest Utility version?

Ā 

I don't think so. If you see, the ESP file is the same in both versions. And the scripts should be fine unless someone be missing or overwrite by some other Mod.

Ā 

You can send me the file "papyrus.0.log" to check.

Ā 

Edited by OsmelMC
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Ā 

The SLU+ can be installed before start a new game and is even recommend because have a lot of fixes include some for the SexLab install option.

Ā 

You can send me the file "papyrus.0.log" to see want it going on but probably is just the same Skyrim bug that prevent some quest from start if two Mods are trying to start quests at the same time; in which case the solution is change the position of the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" plugin on the plugin list.

Ā 

Another common recommendations are use mods like "Menu Resort", "Menu Maid", "MCM Helper" and if you are still using Skyrim v1.5.97 you should install also the Mod that update the ESL support. Also disable the debug options on the file "Skyrim.ini" of your Mod manager can help.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi!

Ā 

Thanks for the reply!

Ā 

I did try moving the plugin up and down but to no avail. I can get it working (I think) if I do it as I described, by disabling SLU+, starting a new game, and then enabling it.

Ā 

But this might just be a part of bethesda jank, I've had similar issues with mods in Fallout 4, where starting a new game with bunch of front load heavy mods can stop each other from running their "installation scripts", but in those cases moving the plugins to the bottom of the load order has fixed most of the issues, just not this time here.

Ā 

I do have MCM helper installed, I'm pretty sure it was listed as a part of requirements for some mods I have.

Ā 

Anyway, I do appreciate the help, I might try in the future to load mods for a new game in batches, instead of all in once.

Ā 

Thanks!

Edited by supernipsu
nuance
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Ā 

I don't think so. If you see, the ESP file is the same in both versions. And the scripts should be fine unless someone be missing or overwrite by some other Mod.

Ā 

You can send me the file "papyrus.0.log" to check.

Ā 

Ā 

Yep, you're dead right. Updated again with a new game and it's working. Couldn't tell you what happened before.

Ā 

Big thanks for your hard work!

I've been on an old version from like Q3-2023 and just updated to the latest version of ["SexLab Utility Plus v20240407"]
But noticed theres a pretty long delay before scenes start?

Am I missing someting or is there a setting thats changed?
Rolling back to my older setup and it works just fine.

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

I've been on an old version from like Q3-2023 and just updated to the latest version of ["SexLab Utility Plus v20240407"]
But noticed theres a pretty long delay before scenes start?

Am I missing someting or is there a setting thats changed?
Rolling back to my older setup and it works just fine.

Ā 

1. Make sure of use the "Clean System" option on the last page of the SexLab MCM to complete the update. Too many things are changed since then and some of them require to use the "Clean System" option or your problems can go from slowness to CTD.

Ā 

2. Make sure that nothing overwrite my files; remove them or update it to a version compatible with my current version. Old third party files will corrupt the SLU and cause problems for slowness to CTD.

Ā 

3. Disable the furniture system or enable the Advanced Furniture System that is at least 3 times faster.

Ā 

Ā 

After update is normal a slower startup of the scenes for some time. The startup time depends of many things include your FPS and the papyrus stress. Also after use the Clean System or register animations, the animation CACHE clean itself and take some time before be able to speed up all the startups again.Ā 

Ā 

The CACHE remember the animation list of your most recent scenes so the next time you try to start the same scene SexLab don't have to waist time making the animation list.

Edited by OsmelMC

So I tested out the new version with new save and there aren't any expression during scene. I'm using mfgfix NG thought so i wonder if it got anything to do with that.

Ā 

Update: nvm, just need to go to racemenu and adjusted expression. It's somehow fix it lol.

Edited by DipSh8t

I'm having the same issue with the SL MCM appearing blank which prevents installation. I suspect that it's because I've surpassed the MCM limit. I do have Menu Maid 2 installed though. I also have MCM Helper installed for what it's worth. I've tried moving the esp up and down my load order to no effect. When choosing the "none" installation option regarding extras such as furniture and extra animations, everything is fine presumably because there isn't an esp included with those FOMOD choices. Attached is my (seriously messy) papy log for your viewing pleasure. Thanks in advance for any help you can giveĀ :classic_smile:

Papyrus.0.log