Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, hexofishy said:

I'm having the same issue with the SL MCM appearing blank which prevents installation. I suspect that it's because I've surpassed the MCM limit. I do have Menu Maid 2 installed though. I also have MCM Helper installed for what it's worth. I've tried moving the esp up and down my load order to no effect. When choosing the "none" installation option regarding extras such as furniture and extra animations, everything is fine presumably because there isn't an esp included with those FOMOD choices. Attached is my (seriously messy) papy log for your viewing pleasure. Thanks in advance for any help you can give :classic_smile:

Papyrus.0.log 1.54 MB · 1 download

If the MCM works without the SLU+ plugin then you can start or load the game without the SLU+ to get the SexLab MCM, save and install the SLU+ on that saved game.

Since my SLU plugin is a ESL flagged file, move it won't be too much difference because the ESL files are always loaded to the last. A posible solution is also flag it as ESM because if the file is flagged as ESL + ESM will be loaded first like a ESM and doesn't fill slot's like the ESL (the best of both worlds)

You can use the SSEEditor or the Wybash to add the ESM flag. Also with the SSEEditor you can try building the SEQ file of the "SexLab UtilityPlus.esp" if doesn't exist already.

Everytime I find one Light Plugin with a MCM I add it the ESM flag to prevent issues. On my game also the MCM Helper is ESM flagged.

Those Mods are recommend too:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/106441

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16174-skyui-resort-a-mcm-patch/?do=getNewComment

Edited by OsmelMC

I had actually already tried flagging ultility plus esp as esm, but this time I went ahead and flagged sky_ui and mcmhelper as esm as well, but no still not working. 

5 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Everytime I find one Light Plugin with a MCM I add it the ESM flag to prevent issues.

Can you possibly do me a favor and explain what issues get prevented by doing this? If it's good modding practice, I'm more than happy to adopt the same mindset.

19 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Siempre el más reciente!

okidoki gracias!

Me animo a otra pregunta: sabes de alguna forma de usar SOS (al algún otro pennis mod) como strapons? Es decir, que mi pc no sea siempre futa si no sólo cuando se requiera...

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Agnot said:

okidoki gracias!

Me animo a otra pregunta: sabes de alguna forma de usar SOS (al algún otro pennis mod) como strapons? Es decir, que mi pc no sea siempre futa si no sólo cuando se requiera...

Instala un mod de "Strapon". Creo que el TRX FUTA Addon también incluye un Strapon o al menos uno de los Mods de TRX.

Los Strapon no necesitan estar relacionados con SOS. Basta conque SexLab los reconozca cuando mandas a refrescar la lista de Strapon en el MCM de SexLab.

Un problema con los Strapon es que si quieres uno en particular para una persona, tienes que agregarlo a su inventario y eso significa que los Followers pueden terminar con el Strapon equipado casi todo el tiempo a menos que uses un Mod como el "SL Trigger" o mi "Outfit Manager" configurado para impedir que se equipe.

La mayoría de los Mods con Strapon de penes reales no son inmersivos así que estuve trabajando en uno que lo justificarse con alquimia. Pero lamentablemente estoy teniendo problemas con la animación que lo hace aparecer así que no está disponible todavía. Recientemente encontré uno con la misma idea pero solo parece estar disponible para un cuerpo que no uso.

Edited by OsmelMC
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, hexofishy said:

I had actually already tried flagging ultility plus esp as esm, but this time I went ahead and flagged sky_ui and mcmhelper as esm as well, but no still not working. 

I recommend always keep the SkyUI only as master or ESP without flags. And is the same for any mod commonly used as hard dependency unless the author itself release it as ESL or ESL flagged.

That's because some Mods can have issues identify them by the FormID's .

5 hours ago, hexofishy said:

Can you possibly do me a favor and explain what issues get prevented by doing this? If it's good modding practice, I'm more than happy to adopt the same mindset.

The issue to prevent is the same that cause the missing MCM. 

Is a old Skyrim bug that happens when two quest fight for resources to get started. The loser on that fight end on a black list at least until you try to load the game again. The problem is that probably will happen again the next time the game be loaded.

The solution for this is change the plugin's load order to separate both Mods and since the real load order of the plugins independent from they positions on the load list is always ESM -> ESM+ESL -> ESP -> ESL. Change the plugins flag is usually a good solution.

But this bug can happen with any quest at any time (probably related with the papyrus stress) so flag it as ESM makes none warranty and just increase the chance. 

Like I'm being saying this can happen with any Quest at any time so even when everyone notice the MCM issues, probably are more than one quest on your game with the same issue that aren't being noticed because aren't visual like the MCM's. For that reason I opted to add the ESM flag to all my ESL flagged plugins that include quests; more if those quests are supposed to start with the game like happen with the MCM quests.

Edited by OsmelMC

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Since my SLU plugin is a ESL flagged file, move it won't be too much difference because the ESL files are always loaded to the last.

Hmm, I've just checked that prievious versions of SLU+ were not flagged as ESL.., what means that after "update" via (any) mod manager(*), with attempt to maintain load order unchanged, it will not be possible.

Great... Nothing that I can't handle but thanks for heads up - that would be that last thing I would expect/suspect as a culprit and most likely would waste some extra time figuring out what the hell has changed that this time I have issue updating. Please, next time when you make such meaningful change - put some bold/flashing warning in changelog/release notes ;)

Regarding "ESL files are always loaded to the last" - isn't it a bit of oversimplification? Even if esl files are loaded after esm and then esp (regular ones) they are still loaded in SOME order, aren't they? I would say that when indexing of regular plugins ends at 254 indexing - own indexing of "light" plugins begins and is based on their order in mod manager's "rooster". So sudden promotion of one regular plugin to lights pool, may result with unexpected and unwelcome outcome,

1. all regular plugins below former SLU+ position will re-index to fill 1 slot void just created, so if there was any index sensitive mod there - now it (or its dependencies) may be affected - in best case - in CTD alike style; in worst - in a way player will not be aware for some time if ever, right?
  2. new SLU+ will jump in the middle of ESL index list, pushing every mod below it's current position one slot down, and again, despite what you say, ESL plugins can also be fragile in terms of their LO/ index. Lets assume it's clothing/armor mod, that is used in SKYUI preset(or presets), and user has unpatched SKYUI that is vulnerable to plugin index changes - presets using that mod items will become fucked up beyond repair, not mentioning that have to be recreated/corrected manually assumig user remembers "what what where". (again - it's not my case, nor something I can't handle, I'm giving an example as an argument that even ESL's load order matters and should not be trifled), right?

________

*) because at the end it all comes down to contents of file plugins.txt, which contents on its own does not provide info about plugin type (beside which one is ticked"active"), just plain simple order (two of them actually, twangled)

Edited by PippinTom
just typos
12 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Hmm, I've just checked that prievious versions of SLU+ were not flagged as ESL.., what means that after "update" via (any) mod manager(*), with attempt to maintain load order unchanged, it will not be possible.

Mmmm... If the previous version wasn't ESL flagged the current one shouldn't be flagged because I didn't change the plugin's this time since the plugin I'm using is the same I saved as master backup before release the previous version.

The setup file include more than one ESP file so I always work with my Master (*) file and before release I update the plugin's on the setup with the changes done on the master file. But this time was none change to update so I didn't touch the ESP files.

For I remember there is one ESL flagged file between the ESP files on my setup for the SE/AE versions of the SexLab but I can't be sure; is being a while since I don't check that part.

Anyway are the same files of the previous version so if you do the same setup you should end with the same files. Unless you choose something different on the setup.

*) Master because include all the changes include the ones for specific for LE/SE and even those I'm still testing but aren't ready to release.

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

Regarding "ESL files are always loaded to the last" - isn't it a bit of oversimplification? Even if esl files are loaded after esm and then esp (regular ones) they are still loaded in SOME order, aren't they? I would say that when indexing of regular plugins ends at 254 indexing of "light" plugins begins and is related of their order in mod manager's "rooster". So sudden promotion of one regular plugin to lights pool, may result with unexpected outcome,

I have to resume somewhere or will be a book instead of a comment :)

And yes I recently list and detailed in some other comment the outcomes and side effects of convert the plugin's to ESL or ESL flagged.

39 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Mmmm... If the previous version wasn't ESL flagged the current one shouldn't be flagged because I didn't change the plugin's this time

Well... then it is big misunderstanding on my side - I thought you were talking about SLU+ and in conjunction to some issue reports by other users I jumped to conclusion that there has been change in SLU+ plugin itself(*), not one of it's satellite patches (to which your post was related actually) - my bad, apologies for that!

I feel stupid but on the other hand kinda glad I turned out to be wrong because I can still respect you as a responsible developer :D

______

*) without actually checking it, which btw is not so easy because I have to first merge it's code properly with my other stuff and am still too busy with other tasks to actually attempt an update of SLU+

Edited by PippinTom
typos
1 hour ago, Kingslayer101 said:

Started a new game in 1.6.1170 and had the same MCM issue with SL Utility+ installed. Disabled it and ran a new game, SL MCM boots up fine.

Now you can try to install it on that saved game.

Same issue, same solution!

10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Instala un mod de "Strapon". Creo que el TRX FUTA Addon también incluye un Strapon o al menos uno de los Mods de TRX.

Los Strapon no necesitan estar relacionados con SOS. Basta conque SexLab los reconozca cuando mandas a refrescar la lista de Strapon en el MCM de SexLab.

Un problema con los Strapon es que si quieres uno en particular para una persona, tienes que agregarlo a su inventario y eso significa que los Followers pueden terminar con el Strapon equipado casi todo el tiempo a menos que uses un Mod como el "SL Trigger" o mi "Outfit Manager" configurado para impedir que se equipe.

La mayoría de los Mods con Strapon de penes reales no son inmersivos así que estuve trabajando en uno que lo justificarse con alquimia. Pero lamentablemente estoy teniendo problemas con la animación que lo hace aparecer así que no está disponible todavía. Recientemente encontré uno con la misma idea pero solo parece estar disponible para un cuerpo que no uso.

ok, es un montón de info! AJJajAJ

(la última vez que lo chequeé trx no andaba con bhunp... pero voy a revisarlo de nuevo)

Voy a meditarlo todo y estar atento a ese mod que estás trabajando!!!!!
 Gracias, como siempre!
Lapróxima te escribo en inglés, que tal vez el tópic sirva en para todos.

For my blank MCM issue, I found a reliable method (as far as my setup is concerned) to get the SL MCM to show the installation button: just hang out in the character creation menu for a minute or two (I'm using alternate start: live another life). My computer isn't a potato, but my modlist is pretty intense. If I exit out of the racemenu and get to configuring my MCMs, the SL MCM is permanently blank no matter how long I stand around in game. I've tested this multiple times on new games, and the results have been the same every time, so I just thought I'd share this finding. 

Food for thought perhaps. 

Hi

Im working on s sexlab script and while having sexlab utility 2024 version cannot compile the script.

When i disable sexlab utility everything seems fine.

Ps. Its probably my fault cause im pretty new to scripting

notification.txt

Edit: got it. I had precision installed but lacked source scripts so i got them from here.

😊

Edited by saeid90
problem solved

Hello! I've had a strange issue, I haven't had the chance to fully narrow it down but I am under the impression it may actually be Utility Plus!

Whenever I use SLSO, if I use SexLab "move position" to walk character to another location it breaks the SLSO game and disabled it for the duration of the scene entirely.

In your description I loaded SLSO before Utility Plus for file priority as I understood and achieve this issue. I later moved SLSO to the bottom of my load order and this issue entirely disappeared. It might not actually be a problem of utility plus, but as I just discovered this I was curious if you could investigate the issue or confirm its presence? 

4 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Hello! I've had a strange issue, I haven't had the chance to fully narrow it down but I am under the impression it may actually be Utility Plus!

Whenever I use SLSO, if I use SexLab "move position" to walk character to another location it breaks the SLSO game and disabled it for the duration of the scene entirely.

In your description I loaded SLSO before Utility Plus for file priority as I understood and achieve this issue. I later moved SLSO to the bottom of my load order and this issue entirely disappeared. It might not actually be a problem of utility plus, but as I just discovered this I was curious if you could investigate the issue or confirm its presence? 

Here is the answer and solution:

On 9/25/2023 at 7:16 PM, OsmelMC said:

The SLSO Widget problem is just that SLSO don't checking for some SexLab events like the "ActorsRelocated", "ActorChangeStart" and "ActorChangeEnd"

This Fix should work with and without my SLU+, since there are few other Mods in the same situation with the SLSO. 

By the way i hope some Mod author paid attention to this because almost all the mods that are listening for the SexLab "AnimationStart" and "AnimationEnd" should also check for the SexLab events "ActorsRelocated", "ActorChangeStart" and "ActorChangeEnd" and almost notone do it.

SexLab Separate Orgasm Fix (20230925).7z 4.07 kB · 142 downloads

14 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Here is the answer and solution:

Thank you!
This has completely solved that problem!

However now a new problem emerged, orgasms can never happen at all it seems!
I've had this problem in the past actually, and I solved by tweaking the appropriate settings e.g. (Enable separate orgasms, disable orgasm conditions etc)
But for some reason now it seems totally impossible no matter what setting I tweak.

I will be testing further as this seem truly out of the blue in this scenario. If a fresh SLSO set up doesn't fix it I'm not sure I know what to do.
EDIT: Yep no way to orgasm with this setup regardless of turning off all conditions for some reason.

Edited by MEyahMegusta

Hey Osmel,

I am the author of SOA Separate Orgasm Adventures. It works alongside SLSO and the Fertility Mode mod.

The mod basically gives a male player a reason to make female partners have multiple orgasms (he gets bonuses to health, resistances etc.)

I want to be able to trigger a bonus (second) male orgasm if he has given the female a REALLY good time, lol

Question: Is there a trigger event call I can send to SLSO to make the male ejaculate again?

Cheers,

dePog

7 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

Thank you!
This has completely solved that problem!

However now a new problem emerged, orgasms can never happen at all it seems!
I've had this problem in the past actually, and I solved by tweaking the appropriate settings e.g. (Enable separate orgasms, disable orgasm conditions etc)
But for some reason now it seems totally impossible no matter what setting I tweak.

I will be testing further as this seem truly out of the blue in this scenario. If a fresh SLSO set up doesn't fix it I'm not sure I know what to do.
EDIT: Yep no way to orgasm with this setup regardless of turning off all conditions for some reason.

I will need the "papyrus.0.log" for that.

The orgasm depends of the animations tags and the actor gender. 

51 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

I will need the "papyrus.0.log" for that.

The orgasm depends of the animations tags and the actor gender. 

Here you go:

Papyrus.0.log

What I did during this log:
Start a masturbation scene (as male character & specifically via the "Follower Needs" mods "Masturbate" spell.)
Advance progress to end of SLSO bar
(No orgasm happens)
Advance scene by one stage
End scene manually
-Fin-

I can however confirm, this issue exists even without using the Masturbate power and just holding the status key "N".

The problem seems somewhat inconsistent? I had managed to get a M x M scene working (once)
Masturbation NEVER works as a male unless using "4udiks" animation specifically it seems?

And the last F x M I did seemed somewhat bizarre, male couldn't but female could and I had inversion
However, I have primarily been testing via masturbation stages, I am under the impression now that the patch you provided isn't to fault, I am however at a total loss as to what causes this. Just prior to your patch (approximately a day) I had SLSO working but I wasn't actually using it, I was testing disappearing widget issue.

If you have any advice I'd greatly appreciate it.

Edited by MEyahMegusta
7 hours ago, dePog said:

Question: Is there a trigger event call I can send to SLSO to make the male ejaculate again?

You can make your own orgasm event.

If you try to call directly the orgasm function of the actors on the scene probably won't work because the conditions in there that limit the orgasm.

So the best alternative is copy on your scripts the orgasm function that is on the sslActorAlias and get rid of the restrictions.

You can listen to the orgasm event to call your second orgasm when the source of the event won't be your scripts.

For I remember the event include the source between the parameters so is just check if the source is different from self.