Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

guys is Simdulgence still active? id love it if he can add 5 things

big/small penis sex satisfaction/unsatisfaction buffs 

choice between non erect penis or flaccid penis 

balls size

++thicker penises

fix penis clipping

is he still active? he hasn't logged back in this site over a month... is he active at his patron? if so i wanna be his patron

On 8/31/2020 at 1:19 AM, seblk said:

He is still active . He is having problems with his computer.

His Patreon  page is still active, He only charges members when he is active there.

I will say his past exclusives will add more choices for your sims....lol 

I'm not a Patreons Person, so I hope to see the stuff here too one day. 

On 8/16/2020 at 12:11 AM, drewstrifer said:

How to fix this problem?

I use this mod and also LUUMIA_SmoothishIIMale, LUUMIA_BodyHairv5PLUS_Merged, LUUMIA_skin_VanillaMerged. nothing else...

TS4_x64_QSTtA0AWDu.png

You can find a solution for that problem here. phuxter posted a fix hairset in the last post.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:52 PM, Malig said:

Will you be making a version that fits closer to the default wickedwhims penis? The default ww penis works fine for all animations but yours looks better. The problem is for most if not all animations i've tried so far the penis is in the wrong position so its always clipping. Thanks.

Same problem here. The penises all looks awesome but many WW animations didn´t fit with the meshes. Hope it will be fixed soon. :)

Best greetings!

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I couldn't find a answer on my own.

Doe this ONLY work with WW? I don't use it because it slows my game down so much, but this penis is beautiful and I love using it, but it will more often than not "break" the shape, pushing the penis to the left and the balls to the far back, etc.

Any advice on solving this would be lovely.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:52 PM, carnation77 said:

After updating today, I noticed these in the body selector:

Reveal hidden contents

Whaaa.png.7e413634f2de536c2023b2016449dc2b.png

And if I select one of them for my sim, I get this:

Hide contents

Hmmm.png.dcb715d923aa0647d7788fc5df03c929.png

This is the biggest mod moment i have ever seen. I had this issue as well and uninstalled the mod until i find a solution or something.

9 hours ago, fooob said:

This is the biggest mod moment i have ever seen. I had this issue as well and uninstalled the mod until i find a solution or something.

No need to unistal the mod. The post you quoted is from February, the errors were happening only if you equipped some models, which were added to the package by mistake and Simdulgence updated the mod soon afterwards.

On 9/19/2020 at 3:01 AM, carnation77 said:

No need to unistal the mod. The post you quoted is from February, the errors were happening only if you equipped some models, which were added to the package by mistake and Simdulgence updated the mod soon afterwards.

Which models? I'm still having the issue, with the texture fuckup and the invisible legs.

9 hours ago, fooob said:

Which models? I'm still having the issue, with the texture fuckup and the invisible legs.

Then you have something else conflicting. You probably have more than one default replacements.

The models were the XXXL penises and those with male names (the models are shown in the first pic in the post you quoted).

Edit: this is the contents of my skins & penises folder.

Spoiler

1792162811_Screenshot2020-09-2209_42_03.png.8587a6432569c898b3b564d254577f10.png

Hello,

I want to start off by saying thank you for this mod! Now that I've said that, I'm hoping someone can assist me with an error I've been getting recently. When utilizing this mod, I am seeing a black pack of skin (screenshot provided). This happens with default skin and CC Skin on every simdulgence penis (but not others). The addons don't appear to resolve the issue and I have turned of WW pubic hair. I am currently utilzing this mod in conjunction with Wicked Whims, Devious Desires and Wicked Perversions. Any assistance is appreciated.

Spoiler

Error.png

12 hours ago, TestWhy12345 said:

Hello,

I want to start off by saying thank you for this mod! Now that I've said that, I'm hoping someone can assist me with an error I've been getting recently. When utilizing this mod, I am seeing a black pack of skin (screenshot provided). This happens with default skin and CC Skin on every simdulgence penis (but not others). The addons don't appear to resolve the issue and I have turned of WW pubic hair. I am currently utilzing this mod in conjunction with Wicked Whims, Devious Desires and Wicked Perversions. Any assistance is appreciated.

Reveal hidden contents

Error.png

Was your sim wearing something in the pic? CC shoes or glasses or even a necklace?

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Was your sim wearing something in the pic? CC shoes or glasses or even a necklace?

Hello,

Thank you for replying. No my sim was not wearing anything. He was stripped using WW's naturism feature. However, this shows up regardless of outfit, including showers, sex, naked CAS, etc...

2 hours ago, TestWhy12345 said:

Hello,

Thank you for replying. No my sim was not wearing anything. He was stripped using WW's naturism feature. However, this shows up regardless of outfit, including showers, sex, naked CAS, etc...

Usually, a black or partially black penis is caused by conflicting or unsupported skin tones mods installed, but you shouldn't have problems with maxis skins. Sometimes some CC might cause problems too and that is why I asked you if your sim was wearing something. 

On 9/22/2020 at 2:30 AM, carnation77 said:

Then you have something else conflicting. You probably have more than one default replacements.

The models were the XXXL penises and those with male names (the models are shown in the first pic in the post you quoted).

Edit: this is the contents of my skins & penises folder.

Hide contents

1792162811_Screenshot2020-09-2209_42_03.png.8587a6432569c898b3b564d254577f10.png

I think I need to reorganize lol 

Spoiler

image.png.ead0a2e9728dc6fe085814728d555665.png

I sort by modder. If theres only one mod by a modder, I put it in a alphabetized folder based on the first letter of the modders name. "obj", "clothing" "CAS" and "motion" are the only exceptions.