(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

21 minutes ago, thorwawa said:

Seems like OTY Nude 0.57's belly textures don't work? It says it cant find the textures.

Firstly, wrong mod thread ?

Second, yeah i remember having a similar issue with the mod at first, because it didn't include North texture (Pawn facing up, thus can't see belly, thus they probably didn't bother adding in blank textures), and after adding properly-named blank textures and... the masks too? I think? I have it working on my end. It's a lot of loose png files though.

So yeah, go tell OTY to add north textures =V

I am having an interesting issue. It seems like there is some issue with the mod Prepare carefully. Anytime I use Prepare carefully the pawns no matter how much or little I changed will have their breast disappear and have their penis and vagina size randomized from what it was. However if I dont use Prepare carefully I dont have this issue. Was wondering if there was someway to fix this.

6 hours ago, Banoch said:

I am having an interesting issue. It seems like there is some issue with the mod Prepare carefully. Anytime I use Prepare carefully the pawns no matter how much or little I changed will have their breast disappear and have their penis and vagina size randomized from what it was. However if I dont use Prepare carefully I dont have this issue. Was wondering if there was someway to fix this.

Prepare carefully is rather broken with Humanoid Alien Races 2.0, so you might want to just not use it. You can definetly use it, but be ready for your fair share of texture glitches. none are gamebreaking though.

On 7/12/2020 at 3:58 PM, Banoch said:

You can still use Prepare Carefully as long as you don't generate or randomize body parts/hediffs with it. I usually let the base game generate my pawns and then take them into prepare carefully to edit traits/skills/hair. Use character editor once you start the game to do the rest.

I can report that while regular Crystalloids have no issues (other than them generating with crocodilian penises for some reason? but I think that's on RJW Race Support), Crystalloid valkyries are not displaying their tits/nethers.

Also, natural O21 Tiefling nethers aren't showing up, which I believe is because they have demonic nether bits and it's only the breasts that are normal.

46 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

I could have sworn there was mod that made clothes "show" the differences from this mod but can't seem to fin it anymore. Anyone know where I'm supposed to find it?

that would be OTY's sized apparel addon
you either search the post for his file, or you ask him in the rjw discord
its the only two places I know where his stuffs are located >3>

I made a post in the troubleshooting discord. I'm still having issues with the pawns breaking. I have some picture below. I have disabled all my mods except Harmony, HAR, RJW and RimNude and also have done a clean install. They spawn in with gear and they have the parts. but they don't show and they render in naked. I have the latest HAR from git-hub and also the lasted RJW and Rimnude.954150858_Screenshot(22).thumb.png.d95818ef2519de41750e68cedc1679ec.png1546447097_Screenshot(23).thumb.png.a27abb8f56755086b8e5c5406048ec67.pnghere is the github https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/f13a9eac121937b7300a107f5b63734d

Couple of minor things I've noticed:

The patch for Orassans only works the base mod, not the Orassans Lite mod. It's just an additional line but I've thought I mention it.

The patch for Callistans refers to the 1.0 version, the version for 1.1 has a new name - but the parts don't really align correctly anyways since Callistans now use another body shape.

The patch for the "Sergals, Gnolls and Lion" mod doesn't work because the mod was renamed to Sergals Gnolls Lions and Frogs.

Edit: Enabling the patch for the Sergal mod by renaming what mod the patch should look for while using said mod completely breaks the game.

2 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

Couple of minor things I've noticed:

The patch for Orassans only works the base mod, not the Orassans Lite mod. It's just an additional line but I've thought I mention it.

The patch for Callistans refers to the 1.0 version, the version for 1.1 has a new name - but the parts don't really align correctly anyways since Callistans now use another body shape.

The patch for the "Sergals, Gnolls and Lion" mod doesn't work because the mod was renamed to Sergals Gnolls Lions and Frogs.

Edit: Enabling the patch for the Sergal mod by renaming what mod the patch should look for while using said mod completely breaks the game.

thanks for letting me know
pretty hard to keep up with so many race mods

Imagine my joy when I start a new game with Daemonettes. First raid is a solo Slaaneshi Human. Imprison her, one pawn hooks up with her, and no titties. Then I check here to make a post, and see the mod was updated. I can now post with joy instead of annoyance. Thank you. Though, I wonder why you relegate this great mod to a forum when it could have a mod page. 

1 hour ago, yaranaikahollow said:

thanks for letting me know
pretty hard to keep up with so many race mods

np

Also I want to file a formal complaint: After having played around with your mod I'm unable to play without it. I can't go back now, I didn't ask for this

13 hours ago, Fumeknight79 said:

Imagine my joy when I start a new game with Daemonettes. First raid is a solo Slaaneshi Human. Imprison her, one pawn hooks up with her, and no titties. Then I check here to make a post, and see the mod was updated. I can now post with joy instead of annoyance. Thank you. Though, I wonder why you relegate this great mod to a forum when it could have a mod page. 

that's on me
This mod was my first post on LL, so I had no idea where to place it
ended up posting in the wrong spot lol
I asked the mods if they can change it to the correct place, but not one answered me, so I'm just here now

12 hours ago, GrimReaper said:

np

Also I want to file a formal complaint: After having played around with your mod I'm unable to play without it. I can't go back now, I didn't ask for this

lmao
wonder if that's a bug or a feature o3o

So idk what has caused this when i switch from an older version it works just fine but with 2.0.5 this happens im not sure if its a conflict yet but i thought it was interesting.

To note i stopped at the prepare carefully screen and didn't actually start a game but the women work just fine while males do what is going on in the screenshot.

Screenshot (95).png

Seems to be an incompatibility with the latest version and the "Level This!" mod. Completely breaks trader caravan spawning, 100% replicable with dev tools spawning in trader caravans.

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimNudeWorld.GenitalPatch.Postfix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Graphic& __result) [0x00156] in <5ffa8f6b5ae94e4fba51258e23ff0114>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.GetPath_Patch2(AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon,Verse.Pawn,int&,System.Nullable`1<int>)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance) [0x00690] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch8(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CheckForStateChangePostfix (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker __instance) [0x00039] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange_Patch5(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff_Patch3(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker,Verse.Hediff,Verse.BodyPartRecord,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.HealthUtility.Verse.HealthUtility.AdjustSeverity_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.HediffDef,single)
  at LevelThis.HealthLevelling.PostSpawnSetup (System.Boolean respawnAfterLoad) [0x000ea] in <bfcd0f1de90c47e3a7efb26577130c2d>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, System.Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00020] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.SpawnSetup_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch4(Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool)
  at Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn (Verse.Thing newThing, Verse.IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map, Verse.WipeMode wipeMode) [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup.SpawnPawns (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00043] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00048] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Traverse.GetValue () [0x00067] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Traverse.GetValue[T] () [0x00000] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at GiddyUpCaravan.Harmony.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival_TryExecuteWorker.MountAnimals (RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival instance, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x0001b] in <3c116598720943f7aaec46f4754720fa>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival.RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival.TryExecuteWorker_Patch0(RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival,RimWorld.IncidentParms)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker.RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute_Patch2(RimWorld.IncidentWorker,RimWorld.IncidentParms)
  at Verse.DebugActionsIncidents+<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<DoIncidentDebugAction>b__2 () [0x00085] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister.DebugAction (System.String label, System.Action action) [0x0003e] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister.DoListingItems () [0x0001e] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_OptionLister.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000fb] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 

On 7/29/2020 at 2:04 AM, Hentai_is_a_fine_art said:

So idk what has caused this when i switch from an older version it works just fine but with 2.0.5 this happens im not sure if its a conflict yet but i thought it was interesting.

To note i stopped at the prepare carefully screen and didn't actually start a game but the women work just fine while males do what is going on in the screenshot.

Screenshot (95).png

once ingame it should fix
hopefully
also, prep careful is a bad mod to use with RJW atm

3 hours ago, Ziehn said:

Seems to be an incompatibility with the latest version and the "Level This!" mod. Completely breaks trader caravan spawning, 100% replicable with dev tools spawning in trader caravans.

Exception filling window for Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimNudeWorld.GenitalPatch.Postfix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Graphic& __result) [0x00156] in <5ffa8f6b5ae94e4fba51258e23ff0114>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.GetPath_Patch2(AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon,Verse.Pawn,int&,System.Nullable`1<int>)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance) [0x00690] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch8(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CheckForStateChangePostfix (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker __instance) [0x00039] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange_Patch5(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.Hediff)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff_Patch3(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker,Verse.Hediff,Verse.BodyPartRecord,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,Verse.DamageWorker/DamageResult)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.HealthUtility.Verse.HealthUtility.AdjustSeverity_Patch2(Verse.Pawn,Verse.HediffDef,single)
  at LevelThis.HealthLevelling.PostSpawnSetup (System.Boolean respawnAfterLoad) [0x000ea] in <bfcd0f1de90c47e3a7efb26577130c2d>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.SpawnSetup (Verse.Map map, System.Boolean respawningAfterLoad) [0x00020] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn.Verse.Pawn.SpawnSetup_Patch1(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Map,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GenSpawn.Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn_Patch4(Verse.Thing,Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Map,Verse.Rot4,Verse.WipeMode,bool)
  at Verse.GenSpawn.Spawn (Verse.Thing newThing, Verse.IntVec3 loc, Verse.Map map, Verse.WipeMode wipeMode) [0x00008] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at RimWorld.IncidentWorker_NeutralGroup.SpawnPawns (RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x00043] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod.InternalInvoke(System.Reflection.MonoMethod,object,object[],System.Exception&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00032] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00048] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Traverse.GetValue () [0x00067] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at HarmonyLib.Traverse.GetValue[T] () [0x00000] in <20181e2d55204880a56a9120ef04a53d>:0
  at GiddyUpCaravan.Harmony.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival_TryExecuteWorker.MountAnimals (RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival instance, RimWorld.IncidentParms parms) [0x0001b] in <3c116598720943f7aaec46f4754720fa>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival.RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival.TryExecuteWorker_Patch0(RimWorld.IncidentWorker_TraderCaravanArrival,RimWorld.IncidentParms)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.IncidentWorker.RimWorld.IncidentWorker.TryExecute_Patch2(RimWorld.IncidentWorker,RimWorld.IncidentParms)
  at Verse.DebugActionsIncidents+<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<DoIncidentDebugAction>b__2 () [0x00085] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionLister.DebugAction (System.String label, System.Action action) [0x0003e] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugOptionListLister.DoListingItems () [0x0001e] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Dialog_OptionLister.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000fb] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 

never saw that error before, tho I dont use level this, so I'd never know
Will try to look for a fix, thansk for report

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

will there ever be textures for massive, back-breaking and the towering penis? As far as I know you can't seem to get these anyway without prepared carefully. But just curious. Also possible pregancy "morphs" as well?

yee, its in the plans
only huge-huge dick I have is the canine one, which I made for fun, and the bellies are in the work (you can check the texture folders, there's a Belly folder in there)
Only thing I need doing before that is fixing the penises, since if a pawn with a dong gets pregnancy belly, the dick clips thru it, and it bothers me

15 hours ago, LordIron said:

From the 2.0.5 update: added race compatibility "Zhthi'hl" - Possibly a spelling issue since google does not return anything substantial...

a yes, thanks for pointing out. Its indeed a typo. It's with an 'y'
the race is called zhthy'hl

19 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

once ingame it should fix
hopefully
also, prep careful is a bad mod to use with RJW atm

never saw that error before, tho I dont use level this, so I'd never know
Will try to look for a fix, thansk for report

yee, its in the plans
only huge-huge dick I have is the canine one, which I made for fun, and the bellies are in the work (you can check the texture folders, there's a Belly folder in there)
Only thing I need doing before that is fixing the penises, since if a pawn with a dong gets pregnancy belly, the dick clips thru it, and it bothers me

Yeah, I get that. Must be annoying as hell lol and there is only so much space on a pawn even though you made the bodies slightly taller to have more space on it. Maybe add a some kind of "bulge" on the bottom of the pawn so that it is moved forward a bit? This way it won't clip through the belly. But that means you have to change the male body as well which as far as I've noticed doesn't seem to be the case yet (correct me if I'm wrong ofcourse).

Something like this (check attachments, hope it is visible enough, and thanks for the picture of Nejarrie a few posts aboive mine). Ofcourse it shouldn't be so pronounced. Maybe a quarter of the red circle is possibly more than enough. Othewise it's gonna look weird on the female bodies.

Just an idea. :)

Naamloos.png

I'm testing some of the patches and the Sergals, Gnolls, Lions and Frogs race is not working, so testing to see what will get it to work unless someone has already figured a work around for it that would be great too

Edit: I have tried changing the name the mod looks for, updating the def names to what the mod has and even simplified versions like in the other patches but nothing works to get the added bits to draw on the pawns