(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

On 3/9/2020 at 6:39 PM, Betabones said:

@yaranaikahollow I honestly wonder why they changed the hediff's like they did for 1.1. Have you heard the logic behind the changes? I saw from an earlier post you think Alien Framework might implement your mods functionality but is that a strong possibility in your opinion? I've really enjoyed Licentia's mod and this one and seeing 1.1 shake up everything so hard feelsbadman. Just when you start really getting some awesome functionality with the pubes and new races put in, everything crashes down!

(don't worry, I saw your next comment aswell <3<)

Well, Alien Races indeed added some of rimnude's functionality, mainly, turning all humans into aliens via a class patch. Afaik it was due to pawnmorpher's creator pressure or something (since he also uses the same thing)

I see no reason to the changes to hediffs tho. It would be nice if the descriptions where optional, or at least functioned well. To me it feels like yet another Tynan oversight that modders will have to fix (tho I do hope tynan receives the bad reviews and do something himself)

My biggest issue updating to the new version isn't even Rimworld, its Rimjobworld. It changed how the sizes of hediffs are made. Now, instead of a hediff for each size, there's only one hediff, and the size is added later, as the severity of the hediff. That's great gameplay wise, now I can have a huge canine penis or a loose horse vagina. But that's bad Rinnude-wise, since Alien races framework don't have support for that kind of hediff.

Thats why I need some help. Someone to do the harmony patching for me, since I cant get my head around C# at all

On 3/10/2020 at 8:04 AM, Peanut202 said:

@yaranaikahollow I think the old v1.0 works like that now, except for the males who have messed up body parts. Who can we point our anger & pitchforks excitement and anticipation towards to help speed up the coding part?

lol, yeee. They changed RJW, now mine mod is broken. I can update, but no sizes for boobs nor penises nor vaginas will be there. Just ye olde generic placeholder thing. And for that limited bewb action its best to use a texture replacer tbh lol

On 3/11/2020 at 12:06 AM, Leob70 said:

Do you mind race mod requests? If they are alright then I would like to see compatibility with the vulpine race pack mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2018389163 and Equium race https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1211945995

Would be nice to have some canine and horsey additions.

oh my, and the list goes on and on >3> added to my list

3 minutes ago, yaranaikahollow said:

(don't worry, I saw your next comment aswell <3<)

Well, Alien Races indeed added some of rimnude's functionality, mainly, turning all humans into aliens via a class patch. Afaik it was due to pawnmorpher's creator pressure or something (since he also uses the same thing)

I see no reason to the changes to hediffs tho. It would be nice if the descriptions where optional, or at least functioned well. To me it feels like yet another Tynan oversight that modders will have to fix (tho I do hope tynan receives the bad reviews and do something himself)

My biggest issue updating to the new version isn't even Rimworld, its Rimjobworld. It changed how the sizes of hediffs are made. Now, instead of a hediff for each size, there's only one hediff, and the size is added later, as the severity of the hediff. That's great gameplay wise, now I can have a huge canine penis or a loose horse vagina. But that's bad Rinnude-wise, since Alien races framework don't have support for that kind of hediff.

Thats why I need some help. Someone to do the harmony patching for me, since I cant get my head around C# at all

lol, yeee. They changed RJW, now mine mod is broken. I can update, but no sizes for boobs nor penises nor vaginas will be there. Just ye olde generic placeholder thing. And for that limited bewb action its best to use a texture replacer tbh lol

Have you mayhaps seen that "traps" are essentially just a tiny percentage roll that they enforce, simply because now every single male also has breasts? Yeah, that's a thing. You can't even make it place-holder without everyone having boobs, and males giving titjobs now.

Sigh, and to boot, without AlienFaces to refurbish Facial Stuff and remove the body overrides they have, we can't even use Gender Distinction along with it.

Well, at least i've picked up the means to mess with the DLL part of the mods now, and rewrote a bunch of RJW to my liking, still have no clue how to fiddle with Harmony but it doesn't sound like a impossible task, i'll take a look into it if possible...

As a side note, however, i did notice that the textures in RimWorld, even smaller ones, look way less blurry, it seems they updated the shaders, and mods like this would benefit massively, if only so many things didn't break!

23 hours ago, red3dred said:

Sigh, and to boot, without AlienFaces to refurbish Facial Stuff and remove the body overrides they have, we can't even use Gender Distinction along with it.

@red3dred  The good news is AT LEAST Killface, with Facial Stuff, is actively modding again! Now the brainy edjumacated coders need to hit him up while he's still in the paint.... (cough cough @yaranaikahollow and @red3dred)

@Isrexxian If you're talking about hediffs specifically, i.e. showing specific body parts.... this is probably the only viable solution for 1.0. There are retextures on steam workshop for overall bodies but not specifically showing body parts like genitalia or breasts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2020 at 9:44 PM, red3dred said:

Have you mayhaps seen that "traps" are essentially just a tiny percentage roll that they enforce, simply because now every single male also has breasts? Yeah, that's a thing. You can't even make it place-holder without everyone having boobs, and males giving titjobs now.

Well, at least i've picked up the means to mess with the DLL part of the mods now, and rewrote a bunch of RJW to my liking, still have no clue how to fiddle with Harmony but it doesn't sound like a impossible task, i'll take a look into it if possible...

As a side note, however, i did notice that the textures in RimWorld, even smaller ones, look way less blurry, it seems they updated the shaders, and mods like this would benefit massively, if only so many things didn't break!

well, good thing an awesome person gave me a hand

Hediff sizes based on severity is now a thing, I just need to wait and see if erdelf will add that to HAR or not, otherwise I'll have to inlcude the code with my mod

For now I'm updating the xml and adding the extra graphics, so it might still take a while

On 3/26/2020 at 6:16 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

well, good thing an awesome person gave me a hand

Hediff sizes based on severity is now a thing, I just need to wait and see if erdelf will add that to HAR or not, otherwise I'll have to inlcude the code with my mod

For now I'm updating the xml and adding the extra graphics, so it might still take a while

I've been looking into the severity stuff also like how Rimjobworld creates Hediffs like bukkake for example:

Spoiler

<Defs>
	<!--master hediff adding up the smaller semen splatches-->
	<HediffDef>
		<defName>Hediff_Bukkake</defName>
		<hediffClass>rjw.Hediff_Bukkake</hediffClass>
		<label>Bukkake</label>
		<description>Ejaculated onto.</description>
		<makesSickThought>false</makesSickThought>
		<initialSeverity>0.01</initialSeverity>
		<maxSeverity>1</maxSeverity>
		<!--<injuryProps>-->
				<!--<canMerge>true</canMerge>--><!-- this might not even be required-->
		<!--</injuryProps>-->
		<!--<scenarioCanAdd>true</scenarioCanAdd>-->
		<isBad>false</isBad>
		<tendable>false</tendable>
		<stages>
			<li>
				<label>minor</label>
				<becomeVisible>false</becomeVisible>
			</li>
			<li>
				<minSeverity>0.3</minSeverity>
				<label>little</label>
				<statOffsets>
					<Vulnerability>0.2</Vulnerability>
					<SocialImpact>-0.1</SocialImpact>
				</statOffsets>
			</li>
			<li>
				<minSeverity>0.6</minSeverity>
				<label>extensive</label>
				<statOffsets>
					<Vulnerability>0.3</Vulnerability>			
					<SocialImpact>-0.3</SocialImpact>
				</statOffsets>
			</li>
			<li>
				<minSeverity>0.8</minSeverity>
				<label>full</label>
				<statOffsets>
					<Vulnerability>-0.1</Vulnerability><!--pawns prefer victims not being completely drenched-->
					<SocialImpact>-0.5</SocialImpact>
				</statOffsets>
			</li>
		</stages>
	</HediffDef>

Or private parts Hediff def for genitalia.

Spoiler

<rjw.HediffDef_PartBase ParentName="NaturalPrivatePartBase" Name="NaturalPrivatePartPenis" Abstract="True">
				<FluidType>Cum</FluidType>
				<stages>
					<li>
						<label>Micro</label>
						<minSeverity>0.01</minSeverity>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Small</label>
						<minSeverity>0.05</minSeverity>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Average</label>
						<minSeverity>0.25</minSeverity>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Large</label>
						<minSeverity>0.70</minSeverity>
						<capMods>
							<li>
								<capacity>Moving</capacity>
								<offset>-0.03</offset>
							</li>
						</capMods>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Huge</label>
						<minSeverity>0.90</minSeverity>
						<capMods>
							<li>
								<offset>-0.06</offset>
							</li>
						</capMods>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Oversized</label>
						<minSeverity>1.01</minSeverity>
						<capMods>
							<li>
								<offset>-0.5</offset>
							</li>
						</capMods>
					</li>
				</stages>
			</rjw.HediffDef_PartBase>

I wonder if it's just a matter of creating a C# parameter in a DLL file that can recognize a genital and another for recognizing the <minServerity> of said genital and then coming up with a XML function that takes those said parameters and refers to your <graphicData><texPath></texPath></graphicData> path. I'm a nub in this but that's my two sense on this so far.

I’ve been digging into some other mods and I wonder if you can possibly use the aliencrowntypes function from the Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 mod:

<alienPartGenerator><aliencrowntypes></aliencrowntypes></alienPartGenerator>

I’m a numb nut still when it comes to XML and C#, but I’ve seen some promise with the Android Tiers – TX Series with how they change the look of the androids skin as they sustain more damage. Hell this might give some answers on how to make a flaccid/rock hard dong dry/wet beaver based on how horny they are if you can change out from damage taken to how horny they are. I’ve been trying to make sense of the code but I can’t figure out how they connect the dots from the alien race framework to the damage sustained. I can’t find a DLL file to decompile and it seems it was all done with XML though the line of code is eluding me so far. . . .

I'll continue digging because I really want this to be updated and I think once it gets up and going again, it's gonna be even better! .... Though there's gonna need to be a lot of new graphics for all the new sizes for everything hahaha.

On 3/27/2020 at 12:27 AM, Betabones said:

I've been looking into the severity stuff also like how Rimjobworld creates Hediffs like bukkake for example:

Reveal hidden contents

<Defs>
	<!--master hediff adding up the smaller semen splatches-->
	<HediffDef>
		<defName>Hediff_Bukkake</defName>
		<hediffClass>rjw.Hediff_Bukkake</hediffClass>
		<label>Bukkake</label>
		<description>Ejaculated onto.</description>
		<makesSickThought>false</makesSickThought>
		<initialSeverity>0.01</initialSeverity>
		<maxSeverity>1</maxSeverity>
		<!--<injuryProps>-->
				<!--<canMerge>true</canMerge>--><!-- this might not even be required-->
		<!--</injuryProps>-->
		<!--<scenarioCanAdd>true</scenarioCanAdd>-->
		<isBad>false</isBad>
		<tendable>false</tendable>
		<stages>
			<li>
				<label>minor</label>
				<becomeVisible>false</becomeVisible>
			</li>
			<li>
				<minSeverity>0.3</minSeverity>
				<label>little</label>
				<statOffsets>
					<Vulnerability>0.2</Vulnerability>
					<SocialImpact>-0.1</SocialImpact>
				</statOffsets>
			</li>
			<li>
				<minSeverity>0.6</minSeverity>
				<label>extensive</label>
				<statOffsets>
					<Vulnerability>0.3</Vulnerability>			
					<SocialImpact>-0.3</SocialImpact>
				</statOffsets>
			</li>
			<li>
				<minSeverity>0.8</minSeverity>
				<label>full</label>
				<statOffsets>
					<Vulnerability>-0.1</Vulnerability><!--pawns prefer victims not being completely drenched-->
					<SocialImpact>-0.5</SocialImpact>
				</statOffsets>
			</li>
		</stages>
	</HediffDef>

Or private parts Hediff def for genitalia.

Reveal hidden contents

<rjw.HediffDef_PartBase ParentName="NaturalPrivatePartBase" Name="NaturalPrivatePartPenis" Abstract="True">
				<FluidType>Cum</FluidType>
				<stages>
					<li>
						<label>Micro</label>
						<minSeverity>0.01</minSeverity>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Small</label>
						<minSeverity>0.05</minSeverity>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Average</label>
						<minSeverity>0.25</minSeverity>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Large</label>
						<minSeverity>0.70</minSeverity>
						<capMods>
							<li>
								<offset>-0.03</offset>
							</li>
						</capMods>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Huge</label>
						<minSeverity>0.90</minSeverity>
						<capMods>
							<li>
								<offset>-0.06</offset>
							</li>
						</capMods>
					</li>
					<li>
						<label>Oversized</label>
						<minSeverity>1.01</minSeverity>
						<capMods>
							<li>
								<offset>-0.5</offset>
							</li>
						</capMods>
					</li>
				</stages>
			</rjw.HediffDef_PartBase>

I wonder if it's just a matter of creating a C# parameter in a DLL file that can recognize a genital and another for recognizing the <minServerity> of said genital and then coming up with a XML function that takes those said parameters and refers to your <graphicData><texPath></texPath></graphicData> path. I'm a nub in this but that's my two sense on this so far.

I’ve been digging into some other mods and I wonder if you can possibly use the aliencrowntypes function from the Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 mod:

<alienPartGenerator><aliencrowntypes></aliencrowntypes></alienPartGenerator>

I’m a numb nut still when it comes to XML and C#, but I’ve seen some promise with the Android Tiers – TX Series with how they change the look of the androids skin as they sustain more damage. Hell this might give some answers on how to make a flaccid/rock hard dong dry/wet beaver based on how horny they are if you can change out from damage taken to how horny they are. I’ve been trying to make sense of the code but I can’t figure out how they connect the dots from the alien race framework to the damage sustained. I can’t find a DLL file to decompile and it seems it was all done with XML though the line of code is eluding me so far. . . .

I'll continue digging because I really want this to be updated and I think once it gets up and going again, it's gonna be even better! .... Though there's gonna need to be a lot of new graphics for all the new sizes for everything hahaha.

heh, doing the textures is a big shore, but I"m happy that someone made the code for me

he said he's also going to make some extra code to make the addons detect if the pawn is actually having something sexual or is aroused to make the erections not be 24/7

While I'm at it, I'm also redoing all the textures with twice the resolution, completely redrawing everything

Might take a while, but I already got all human,canine and horse pp going >3>

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 1:16 AM, inserttext said:

So I'm getting a very odd glitch coming up. All my males have breasts for some reason. Anyone know why this is? And also no alien races have genitals.

you're using this mod on 1.1? if yes, wait a bit m8, not updated yet >3>
if its another error, like actually missing genitals on hediff window and such, then it's another thing.  A mod incompatibility, generally with prepare carefully

@yaranaikahollow What's the time frame looking like for the 1.1 update thus far? Is it a bit wishy washy to tell or can you give us a potential general date on the progress? How's the progress thus far and can you see the light at the end of the tunnel with this? I know you mentioned you've been updating textures and what not. Do you plan to patch some of the other popular mods out there that add prosthetics and make graphics for them? As always, kudo's for taking on this big project and sticking with it! 

6 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

you're using this mod on 1.1? if yes, wait a bit m8, not updated yet >3>
if its another error, like actually missing genitals on hediff window and such, then it's another thing.  A mod incompatibility, generally with prepare carefully

Ahh got yeah I'm using that version so thanks for that.

On 4/8/2020 at 7:05 PM, Betabones said:

@yaranaikahollow What's the time frame looking like for the 1.1 update thus far? Is it a bit wishy washy to tell or can you give us a potential general date on the progress? How's the progress thus far and can you see the light at the end of the tunnel with this? I know you mentioned you've been updating textures and what not. Do you plan to patch some of the other popular mods out there that add prosthetics and make graphics for them? As always, kudo's for taking on this big project and sticking with it! 

well, I'd say 90% of the textures are ready. I'm just too lazy to do the rest
but the time it'll take to actually release is not something I can say. I got someone to make the code for me, yes, but since the code was based on Humanoid Alien Races's, we decided to ask Erdelf (the author) to include these, since other people could use it aswell.

I could ask the guy that made the code to make me a standalone version of his code, but we wanted to wait until erdelf give us answers

Well, we talked to him, he seemed receptive, and we're waiting now

it's been a week or so

and this is giving me anxiety lol

edit: erdelf just confirmed to me that he's doing the feature. All praise the guy that once again enabled lewds in RW, even if he doesn't know it yet >3>

Now it's just a matter of doing the other 10% of textures that are left, and redoing the patches. That might take a week or two, considering how slow I work

We all understand this stuff takes time?. Just keep us posted every so often because I'm sure I'm not the only one dropping by this forum checking to see if anything's happening! That's interesting to see Erdelf taking on this project with your coder. It would be a nice addition to HAR if modders could easily incorporate custom graphics within its framework outside the generic rigid framework they have now.

90% done's pretty damn good if you made horny/non-horny dongs and beavers. Now you can go into the corner of shame knowing you've been drawing dongs you degenerate! Kudos!

5 hours ago, Betabones said:

We all understand this stuff takes time?. Just keep us posted every so often because I'm sure I'm not the only one dropping by this forum checking to see if anything's happening! That's interesting to see Erdelf taking on this project with your coder. It would be a nice addition to HAR if modders could easily incorporate custom graphics within its framework outside the generic rigid framework they have now.

90% done's pretty damn good if you made horny/non-horny dongs and beavers. Now you can go into the corner of shame knowing you've been drawing dongs you degenerate! Kudos!

lol
well, if I wasn't so lazy, I'd had finished this already. I was testing erdelf's new stuff yesterday, and he released the feature today. Might take me a day or two to finish up the textures, and remake all the patches, then some test version for 1.1 might be up by then

You might aswell go to the RJW discord, I'm far more active there than here (and its far easier to give news and such there)

I wan to show  you my custom rimnudeworld

d1WKlzx.jpg

I've added boobs and pussy graphic for north side.  I added anus graphic too.

I hope drawing anus to be feature of rimnudeworld.

dPWYJJo.jpg

It was pretty hard work since i have to change original human nude patch xml file. I've tied to use PatchOperations for drawing new graphic(anus) and north side things but it failed

I will upload and share my custom mod as soon as passable.

I'm checking if i missed something that making graphical error.

maybe it doesn't take so long.

Hello. I'm someone who want to see boobs, pussy and anus from backside of pawn.

But original Rimnudeworld doesn't support that feature.

So I customized.

VR4ER0G.jpg

I added anus bodyparts and redraw some texture.

Here's what i changed or added from Rimnudeworld.

•  Anus Graphic! (I hope anus graphic to be feature of Rimnudeworld.)
  • Back view of Breasts.
  • Back view of Pussy.
  • New body texture for female. Male uses original Rimnudeworld bodytexture. ( I referred MailBody Mod)
  • New Breast and Pussy Texture (only common human type breast. not bio or metalic somthing)
  • Added Some more stage of size or type for pussy and breast.  (ex. original mod uses same texture for huge and oversized breast. i added oversized stage texture and edit xml)
    • udder breasts seems to not finished work from original mod. so i ended it.
    • bio pussy graphic
  • pubes texture has little changed

how to install:

you have to install rimnudeworld first! i used pubes ver.

b6smc4I.jpg

file: 

https://mega.nz/file/Ad9FFIzb#LEgHnaZWyhKWn7yjwBG00uU3hcYIdOY0eQHT0tpHKFg

I have no idea why i can'y upload file directly in loverslab. hm....

8 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

So I customized.

VR4ER0G.jpg

• Back view of Breasts.
  • Back view of Pussy.
  • New body texture for female. Male uses original Rimnudeworld bodytexture. ( I referred MailBody Mod)
  • New Breast and Pussy Texture (only common human type breast. not bio or metalic somthing)
  • Added Some more stage of size or type for pussy and breast.  (ex. original mod uses same texture for huge and oversized breast. i added oversized stage texture and edit xml)
    • bio pussy graphic

how to install:

b6smc4I.jpg

file: 

Tested out this patch you made and I'm impressed?. Found one prob with it though with the shape of the normal woman figure bleeding out at the edges of the clothing. Kudo's for putting the effort into this though! The back breasts and incorporated booty holes add's more depth along with the more defined beavers. I personally would keep the figures more undefined inside the body textures and not make the butts so bubble butty like, more natural looking, but I can dig it still. Something about the small breasts don't match up around the other breast sizes though?. Seriously kudos! Love what HAR is allowing people to make now a days. 

13 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

So I customized.

VR4ER0G.jpg

• Back view of Breasts.
  • Back view of Pussy.
    • bio pussy graphic

how to install:

b6smc4I.jpg

file: 

kudos on these

looks noice o3o

mind if I link this to the main page?

15 hours ago, OTYOTY said:

So I customized.

VR4ER0G.jpg

• Back view of Breasts.
  • Back view of Pussy.
    • bio pussy graphic

how to install:

b6smc4I.jpg

file: 

Your screenshots don't work.

13 hours ago, E Boy said:

Hey, great mod! Is there a way to change how the breasts/genitals look for each bodytype? (female fat/slim/hulk)

it looks a bit weird on the extremes of fat and hulk, ngl lol

But I find it acceptable enough, considering how exagerated they are

I tried to make them fit every bodytype, because there's no way to make diference between bodytypes with the body addons of Alien Races, sadly