(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

On 8/22/2020 at 5:17 AM, ghostfalll said:

Dunno if it's because of 1.2 or some weird interaction with a newer RJW, but this mod is now leading to some weird graphical offsets.  Should only be this mod and not OTY's nude, since turning this mod off removed the offsetting graphics.  Any ETA on an update?

I saw loads of people reporting that, and most times it was something on OTY's side
Not sure what causes it if not OTY tbh

5 hours ago, Usagirei said:

Updated Kurin Patch, offsets were a little low, and mod name match, it changed from HAR Edition to RJW Edition somewhere along the way.

Only tested on 1.2, and didn't touch the pubes offsets since i couldn't get them to show ingame.

NudePatch-Kurin.xml 44.45 kB · 4 downloads

thanks for that one
I have kurins but the foxes never want to visit me so I can see their *ahem* assets

On 8/22/2020 at 6:30 PM, Patz143 said:

Sir, I love this mod. Pls update it to 1.2 if you have a spare time. thanks in advance

try this one
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QdKQl1YPJZpMlrj6Cwkybqmn_IhnJLdi/view?usp=sharing

WIP for 1.2
basically 1.1 but on 1.2

currently having problem with the 1.2 dev version where the vaginas seem to render in the same height as boobs didn't figure out how to fix it myself, I know there are some offsets, but I really don't wanna mess with those since I don't really know what I'm doin with them tbh

On 8/28/2020 at 7:43 PM, BigBodBoy69 said:

I hope it gets updated to 1.2 soon.

in the RJW discord there's a 1.2 test version that I"m too lazy to release
>3>

On 8/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, menon.j said:

Hello there! Is RimNude compatible with Bun Race by Spanky_H? If no can you add it? Or tell me how add it?

not yet
but I"m doing it right now
if you head over to the RJW discord, I"ll upload it there once I'm done

On 8/30/2020 at 5:28 PM, MalGaron said:

currently having problem with the 1.2 dev version where the vaginas seem to render in the same height as boobs didn't figure out how to fix it myself, I know there are some offsets, but I really don't wanna mess with those since I don't really know what I'm doin with them tbh

19 hours ago, Danopeline said:

Yea the offsets on all of the files are fucked. With a bit of trial and error in the XML patch from Tory should do the trick changing the coordinates.

Do any of you have OTY nude?
I changed my graphics between verison and had to redo the vagina offsets, but I dont think OTY updated his version yet

4 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

in the RJW discord there's a 1.2 test version that I"m too lazy to release
>3>

not yet
but I"m doing it right now
if you head over to the RJW discord, I"ll upload it there once I'm done

Do any of you have OTY nude?
I changed my graphics between verison and had to redo the vagina offsets, but I dont think OTY updated his version yet

No, Just the Vanilla pawns and the Androids. I managed to tweak it a bit with the 1.1 file on the front page changing the human patch, pubes still look a bit weird but other than that everything else seem to work.

Seems a little silly to ask, but will this mod be adding support for Beautiful Bodies anytime soon (ie, at least fixing the offsets), or is that more of an issue with OTY's mod?  Mostly just curious, although would be nice to know if RF's works instead, etc.

Edit:  Some of your statement's regarding OTY's Sized Apparel leads me to believe you might already be doing this, mostly just seeking clarification...

16 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Seems a little silly to ask, but will this mod be adding support for Beautiful Bodies anytime soon (ie, at least fixing the offsets), or is that more of an issue with OTY's mod?  Mostly just curious, although would be nice to know if RF's works instead, etc.

Edit:  Some of your statement's regarding OTY's Sized Apparel leads me to believe you might already be doing this, mostly just seeking clarification...

I cant really change the offsets to accommodate beautiful bodies, without breaking the offsets of the vanilla-like bodies I already use, so no, no compatil to that, sorry.
But I dont mind forked versions being made, as long as ppl at least let me know. Examples of that would be OTY's version or Malistaticy that's working on his own version based on his mali body

15 hours ago, merroki said:

Are there any plans to add support for Pootis' Jello People mod?

only reason I still didnt add support for them, is that they all most likelly have slime parts, which I have no graphics for yet
But its planned, yee

8 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

only reason I still didnt add support for them, is that they all most likelly have slime parts, which I have no graphics for yet
But its planned, yee

well if it's just a matter of graphics i'd be happy to help lend a hand making them! i'm a self taught artist with a tablet, i actually just tweaked the graphics for the demon tentacle to add size variants for this mod just for my own use since i'd noticed more sizes referenced in the patch for tiefling and mine looked like a ken doll before i figured out they were missing

for jellos probably just a matter of reskinning existing parts to be semi-transparent, aside from any shape editing if new parts were desired

tentacles.PNG

17 hours ago, merroki said:

well if it's just a matter of graphics i'd be happy to help lend a hand making them! i'm a self taught artist with a tablet, i actually just tweaked the graphics for the demon tentacle to add size variants for this mod just for my own use since i'd noticed more sizes referenced in the patch for tiefling and mine looked like a ken doll before i figured out they were missing

for jellos probably just a matter of reskinning existing parts to be semi-transparent, aside from any shape editing if new parts were desired

tentacles.PNG

that looks pretty good >3>
yee, I use paint.net and a mouse with 0% precision, so it takes a while to do textures, but if you want to help, I wouldn't mind <3<
if you have discord, you can find me in the RJW discord server. I'm far more active there than I am here
I tried re-using the boobs to make slime boobs, but I didnt manage to make anything good yet
sadly

Seems to be an incompatibility with the Altered Carbon mod. When used with this mod, sometimes when a new pawn is generated, it throws a million null reference exceptions and breaks everything. Only seems to happen on pawn generation too, couldn't get it to happen by generating 100+ pawns with either mod enabled and then activating the other. I'd bet it's related to the custom script it uses to add its implants to pawns.

Anyway, I'm just gonna disable that mod for now, since it seems a bit buggy at the moment. Just leaving this as a warning for anyone using them together.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:08 AM, yaranaikahollow said:

you just need to add the female BB bodytypeDef to the part where the offsets are placed, in every body addon. You'll need to figure the offsets out tho (the female body offset may work, but I didnt test)

I followed this suggestion to patch FemaleBB for myself... Alignment was super easy, I just copied all of the existing Female alignments, then the only thing I needed to tweak was on the Breasts East from (-0.428,0.236) down to (-0.328,0.236)... Seems ok now on my two pawns with Huge and Average breasts. Might need some more tweaking for other sizes.

Anyway here's my patch to make it a little easier:

(Extract it into your RNW folder and overwrite)

FemaleBB_patch_RNW.zip

[Edit]

Ok, yeah. This definitely doesn't look as good with Small or Micro breasts, but I'm not sure what I could do about it. The bodyshape has a fixed breast size, and the more the overlay deviates the more obvious the double lines become.

Still, it's better than hanging off the side of the pawn I guess...

On 9/5/2020 at 5:09 AM, TheCaptn said:

I followed this suggestion to patch FemaleBB for myself... Alignment was super easy, I just copied all of the existing Female alignments, then the only thing I needed to tweak was on the Breasts East from (-0.428,0.236) down to (-0.328,0.236)... Seems ok now on my two pawns with Huge and Average breasts. Might need some more tweaking for other sizes.

FemaleBB_patch_RNW.zip 4.33 kB · 12 downloads

[Edit]

Ok, yeah. This definitely doesn't look as good with Small or Micro breasts, but I'm not sure what I could do about it. The bodyshape has a fixed breast size, and the more the overlay deviates the more obvious the double lines become.

Thank you SO much dude! Gives me a reason to go back to playing with those ogre girls again!

On 9/4/2020 at 8:09 PM, TheCaptn said:

FemaleBB_patch_RNW.zip 4.33 kB · 25 downloads

[Edit]

Gracias dude!  Although when I tried to test it with Character editor, that didn't end well... but for unrelated reasons!

Edit:  Managed to test it properly after Character editor mod fix.  Your version half worked for BB body... one tit overlapped correctly (the left), while the right one is split off and still hangs randomly to the lower right of the main body (as before).  Dunno why they ended up split, but not really an issue when wearing stuff.  Also may not be an issue depending on the pawns orientation, didn't really check that.  Where exactly did you tweak that stuff in the XML?  I'll prolly have to fiddle some more on my end, just don't feel like skimming everything Ctrl F style to find where to fiddle...

11 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

Gracias dude!  Although when I tried to test it with Character editor, that didn't end well... but for unrelated reasons!

Edit:  Managed to test it properly after Character editor mod fix.  Your version half worked for BB body... one tit overlapped correctly (the left), while the right one is split off and still hangs randomly to the lower right of the main body (as before).  Dunno why they ended up split, but not really an issue when wearing stuff.  Also may not be an issue depending on the pawns orientation, didn't really check that.  Where exactly did you tweak that stuff in the XML?  I'll prolly have to fiddle some more on my end, just don't feel like skimming everything Ctrl F style to find where to fiddle...

Not really sure what's happening there, since there' no left-tit/right-tit distinction in the xml that I edited. They work as a pair... I'm using the base RNW though. Maybe if you're using OTY it's a little different?

Anyway I'm editing the following file:

... steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld\1.2\Patches\NudePatch - Humans.xml

You'll see arrays of each different body part (Penis, Vagina, Breasts, etc) and after each set of arrays there's a list of offsets for that specific part. They look like this:

<offsets>
							<south>
								<bodyTypes>
									<FemaleBB>(-0.4196,-0.267)</FemaleBB>
									<Male>(-0.4263,-0.2235)</Male>
									<Female>(-0.4196,-0.267)</Female>
									<Fat>(-0.4199,-0.2834)</Fat>
									<Thin>(-0.4199,-0.2239)</Thin>
									<Hulk>(-0.4199,-0.4363)</Hulk>
								</bodyTypes>
							</south>
							<north>
								<bodyTypes>
									<FemaleBB>(-0.018,0.0455)</FemaleBB>
									<Male>(0,0.082)</Male>
									<Female>(-0.018,0.0455)</Female>
									<Fat>(-0.006,0.0291)</Fat>
									<Thin>(0.0004,0.087)</Thin>
									<Hulk>(0,-0.1109)</Hulk>
								</bodyTypes>
							</north>
							<east>
								<bodyTypes>
									<FemaleBB>(-0.4854,-0.2469)</FemaleBB>
									<Male>(-0.49,-0.1901)</Male>
									<Female>(-0.4854,-0.2469)</Female>
									<Fat>(-0.6634,-0.2793)</Fat>
									<Thin>(-0.383,-0.1908)</Thin>
									<Hulk>(-0.3832,-0.4262)</Hulk>
								</bodyTypes>
							</east>
						</offsets>

I'm pretty sure the "North" and "South" refer to the view of that part from the front and back respectively, but then you'll notice that there's only an East view, not a West? I assume that's because the genitals are just mirrored on the pawn facing West.

Since there is only a single 'Breasts' array, without a left or right, I'm not sure why only one of them is aligned... Maybe something else (like OTY) splits them into two arrays? I've no idea, but you could look for a set of offsets that are missing the <FemaleBB> tags?

On 9/8/2020 at 2:21 AM, TheCaptn said:

Not really sure what's happening there, since there' no left-tit/right-tit distinction in the xml that I edited. They work as a pair... I'm using the base RNW though. Maybe if you're using OTY it's a little different?

Since there is only a single 'Breasts' array, without a left or right, I'm not sure why only one of them is aligned... Maybe something else (like OTY) splits them into two arrays? I've no idea, but you could look for a set of offsets that are missing the <FemaleBB> tags?

It was the OTY mod causing the tit split (Ashen edit OTY version).  Loading it below RNW caused the issue, disabling it fixes problem.... loading it above RNW so far hasn't triggered any obvious issues.  Still thanks for posting code regarding offsets, prolly gonna have to fix my child offsets.  Hopefully future update for RJW adds puberty so to prevent the weird child breast issue, seems to have been brought back or otherwise compounded by 1.2 update of CnP.

On 9/10/2020 at 4:23 AM, mathys27 said:

Looks like it doesn't work with prepare carefully but it works with Character Editor UI.

Any plan on making the mod compatible with PC ?

not really, since the focus is to make it work ingame
it dont even work 100% with char editor UI tbh >3>
and PC is kinda broken with RJW anyway, I wouldnt recomend it, unless they fixed (which has a big chance of not happening)