(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

11 hours ago, ~♥~Lith~♥~ said:

How difficult would it be to add a patch for the following races:

Astoriel 

Vulpine race pack

Xenn race

Thrumkin

I've played with these races for awhile and it just looks off when they are the only ones who don't have any bits. 

the easiest way is to copy a patch I have set up, and modify it to work
you'll need to change the modcheck at the top to check for the name in the about.xml of the race, and change the defNames to match the defname of the race you want
Works 99% of times on normal sized races

you can go back on comments to check more information, you are not the first one to ask this >3>

20200609002242_1.jpg.9225e898a19d671b135d477f2bc99115.jpg

modarr3.png.000b6e39e8bef848e9cf0eace07d0c48.png

modarr2.png.5b3777dc816ce04a4972ebc230f7cf75.png

May i have a question about this red logs ??

modarr.png.d3445830d32c08c8c24ab7127aa858e5.png

It's my mode arrangement, but I don't know what to fix with the red and yellow logs below.

The above error logs, please help me create the following phenomenon ?

20200608123001_1.jpg.61227bbad0c1cb9aa8ea9d0c93bae4ea.jpg

the Ratkin race and the human race, no pubs and no boobs

1547130549_3.gif.9280979b8d257d52fd89309bc42bdf87.gif

Only the two above races (human, ratkin) have bugs that can't eat like this

20200608204737_1.jpg.707840d3189c91ae48723bc2fdd7acf3.jpg

Some of the portraits do not show the human race when using the Charator editor, as shown in the picture above

20200608224330_1.jpg.6a33993513586ddc35d5a3598789d150.jpg

Idk What's wrong with getting so hot if we remove all the Rimjob modes and turn them around?

Let me know if i need to change the mods arrangement or apply a separate patch.

Anyone help me plz :(

https://gist.github.com/c5f79bf9175fede7589c88c961b5db35

On 6/9/2020 at 10:45 AM, Clone003 said:

Fuck, OTY 0.57 doesn't work without RimNudeWorld, RJW doesn't work with RimNudeWorld. Any ideas?

well, something is indeed wrong
rimnudeworld does not interfere with almost nothing, shouldn't cause issues

On 6/8/2020 at 12:10 PM, riorao said:

20200609002242_1.jpg.9225e898a19d671b135d477f2bc99115.jpg

modarr3.png.000b6e39e8bef848e9cf0eace07d0c48.png

modarr2.png.5b3777dc816ce04a4972ebc230f7cf75.png

May i have a question about this red logs ??

modarr.png.d3445830d32c08c8c24ab7127aa858e5.png

It's my mode arrangement, but I don't know what to fix with the red and yellow logs below.

The above error logs, please help me create the following phenomenon ?

20200608123001_1.jpg.61227bbad0c1cb9aa8ea9d0c93bae4ea.jpg

the Ratkin race and the human race, no pubs and no boobs

1547130549_3.gif.9280979b8d257d52fd89309bc42bdf87.gif

Only the two above races (human, ratkin) have bugs that can't eat like this

20200608204737_1.jpg.707840d3189c91ae48723bc2fdd7acf3.jpg

Some of the portraits do not show the human race when using the Charator editor, as shown in the picture above

20200608224330_1.jpg.6a33993513586ddc35d5a3598789d150.jpg

Idk What's wrong with getting so hot if we remove all the Rimjob modes and turn them around?

Let me know if i need to change the mods arrangement or apply a separate patch.

Anyone help me plz :(

https://gist.github.com/c5f79bf9175fede7589c88c961b5db35

OTY released a new version of OTY nude in the RJW discord, not sure if it will fix, but there's a chance
edit: my bad, it was actually a new version of sized apparel. Do you have latest github master file for Humanoid Alien Races?

For some reason, I cannot force a male custom texture onto an alien humanoid.

I pasted over all the textures in RimNudeWorld, but somehow the male bodies for aliens are defaulting to stock texture. Hulk, Fat, Female, and Thin work perfectly. All five work perfectly on humans, but for some bizarre reason, the male texture goes to stock.

I don't even know where the stock male texture is located... Any ideas?

14 hours ago, Venusgate said:

For some reason, I cannot force a male custom texture onto an alien humanoid.

I pasted over all the textures in RimNudeWorld, but somehow the male bodies for aliens are defaulting to stock texture. Hulk, Fat, Female, and Thin work perfectly. All five work perfectly on humans, but for some bizarre reason, the male texture goes to stock.

I don't even know where the stock male texture is located... Any ideas?

You need to look at that races texture pathway 

And then match it to overwrite.

7 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

You need to look at that races texture pathway 

And then match it to overwrite.

As far as I can tell, the Beelzebelt races do not have separate pathways for the bodies, and just piggyback off vanilla. But again, even if they didn't (and I looked), the other four pathways are linking correctly, it's just the male body texture that's defaulting.

5 hours ago, Venusgate said:

As far as I can tell, the Beelzebelt races do not have separate pathways for the bodies, and just piggyback off vanilla. But again, even if they didn't (and I looked), the other four pathways are linking correctly, it's just the male body texture that's defaulting.

weird
if it uses vanilla textures for bodies, it should just change when a mod changed them

Hahaha, dammit. The only reason I want to use facial stuff is for its armor/helmet hiding when indoors/undrafted. Are there any other mods that handle that while still being compatible with this mod? Kinda dreary when everyone except the nymphs just look like stormtroopers, but I want to eat my cake by having them look badass when drafted. 

Yeah, Facial Stuff is a huge problem. I stopped using it since I upgraded to 1.1  but I still haven't found a Modcombo that really makes me happy. All the Face-Mods look way to Anime for me, I really loved Facial Stuff + RimFace.

But Facial Stuff also has huge compatibility problems with Child-Mods, its just a mess.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:35 PM, EndlessInfinity said:

Hahaha, dammit. The only reason I want to use facial stuff is for its armor/helmet hiding when indoors/undrafted. Are there any other mods that handle that while still being compatible with this mod? Kinda dreary when everyone except the nymphs just look like stormtroopers, but I want to eat my cake by having them look badass when drafted. 

yee, I know that feel
I also used it for the same reason (the other things where just a bonus)
I tried to use the mod to hide helmets in bed, but didnt work so well on my end.

15 hours ago, Andarus said:

Yeah, Facial Stuff is a huge problem. I stopped using it since I upgraded to 1.1  but I still haven't found a Modcombo that really makes me happy. All the Face-Mods look way to Anime for me, I really loved Facial Stuff + RimFace.

But Facial Stuff also has huge compatibility problems with Child-Mods, its just a mess.

well at least facial stuff is open source-ish now, so anyone that has the skill can take over
which has not happened yet sadly

On 6/4/2020 at 8:21 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

"It works with other body texture replacements"
its a shame that BB body is a whole new body type, not just a texture >3>
You'll need to include BB Body's bodytype defname in the patches (with the other bodytypes) and fix the offsets using the ingame  devmode edit values menu sliders
That is, if you dont want to wait, since I'm doing BB body support for next version
Since offsets are based on bodytype, once you add a new body that don't have offsets setup for then, HAR wil just place them in the default 0,0 offset 

Hello Yaranai !

Have you an exemple for code change in the .xml file ?

On 6/4/2020 at 8:21 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

"It works with other body texture replacements"
its a shame that BB body is a whole new body type, not just a texture >3>
You'll need to include BB Body's bodytype defname in the patches (with the other bodytypes) and fix the offsets using the ingame  devmode edit values menu sliders
That is, if you dont want to wait, since I'm doing BB body support for next version
Since offsets are based on bodytype, once you add a new body that don't have offsets setup for then, HAR wil just place them in the default 0,0 offset 

Can you make an  compatibility patch or something, please? A hot fix, where maybe the breasts don't hang next to the femaleBB body anymore.

I need some help, the 2.0.1 no pubes version is not working for some reason, it's marked as yellow like outdated mods, pubes version works fine but since I'm using character editor, I can't or idk how to remove or switch between them.

EDIT nvm, I'm dumb af and didn't realize I was putting it 2 folders deep xd both versions work just fine.

Hey guys if you wanna habe the Nyaron race working with this. THIS is the name of the race in the defs of 1.1 "Alien_Nyaron". It took me WAY too long to find it but I did it! If you want to make a race compatible with this one that bases itself on the normal bodies, use the same steps as the "facial animations" mod. It explains it quite well what yaranaikahollow said.
just an fyi in case someone was curious. Now I only need to check if it really does work.

So I have an issue with the Revia. Only just noticed it, even though one of my starting colonists was a revia, but I noticed that one of my revia looked...off down there. Noticed her dick (futa) seemed to be wider than it should. Also, part placement issues, but those are easy to fix, if tedious. So i got to fixing her bits' placement when I noticed that she had duplicates of both her vagina and her penis. She only had one hediff for each, I have none of that part stacking stuff going on, but I really noticed it because each has their own independent number in the tweak value menu. Adjust one part, the other doesn't move. Quite the pickle. Is there any way I can fix this without learning to code?

On 7/2/2020 at 3:59 PM, Fumeknight79 said:

So I have an issue with the Revia. Only just noticed it, even though one of my starting colonists was a revia, but I noticed that one of my revia looked...off down there. Noticed her dick (futa) seemed to be wider than it should. Also, part placement issues, but those are easy to fix, if tedious. So i got to fixing her bits' placement when I noticed that she had duplicates of both her vagina and her penis. She only had one hediff for each, I have none of that part stacking stuff going on, but I really noticed it because each has their own independent number in the tweak value menu. Adjust one part, the other doesn't move. Quite the pickle. Is there any way I can fix this without learning to code?

feels like you have two patches. Both are adding penises and vaginas (and probably everything else), check if you have duplicates

On 6/25/2020 at 2:16 PM, juste95 said:

Can you make an  compatibility patch or something, please? A hot fix, where maybe the breasts don't hang next to the femaleBB body anymore.

yee, that's on the works
I just have to figure the offsets

On 6/21/2020 at 9:10 AM, deathfox said:

Hello Yaranai !

Have you an exemple for code change in the .xml file ?

you just need to add the female BB bodytypeDef to the part where the offsets are placed, in every body addon. You'll need to figure the offsets out tho (the female body offset may work, but I didnt test)

image.png

edit: also, sory for not being too active, I'm giving a pause on modding rimworld for a while. You can grab the WIP for the next version in RJW's discord, just go to the rimnude channel and look in the pins. o3o

4 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

feels like you have two patches. Both are adding penises and vaginas (and probably everything else), check if you have duplicates

I looked in the mod's folder. I couldn't find a second nudepatch for the revia. The file for the revia seems fine, and OTY doesn't have any race patches in his. I should note that the revia are the only race, other than human, that I've noticed using OTY's textures. I might condiser dropping OTY nude for this reason, since so few of my ladies have those textures. Milkable Colonists 1.1 has a similar issue, as well, where only humans, revia, and androids have any production.

7 minutes ago, Fumeknight79 said:

I looked in the mod's folder. I couldn't find a second nudepatch for the revia. The file for the revia seems fine, and OTY doesn't have any race patches in his. I should note that the revia are the only race, other than human, that I've noticed using OTY's textures. I might condiser dropping OTY nude for this reason, since so few of my ladies have those textures. Milkable Colonists 1.1 has a similar issue, as well, where only humans, revia, and androids have any production.

Throw in Astoriel and Pawnmorpher morphs into the list of mods that work just fine with Milkable Colonists.

On 7/4/2020 at 2:48 PM, Anonymous said:

Throw in Astoriel and Pawnmorpher morphs into the list of mods that work just fine with Milkable Colonists.

I don't use either one of those since neither has a RimNudeWorld patch yet. Kinda feels bad that Milkable colonists seems to be just a dead mod. What a shame. Lactation is cool. Though I've heard that it is painful in some cases, sadly.

Edit:

I've found out that OTY Nude was my double genitals issue. I sussed it out because I was having issues changing the bodies of two races using character editor. Can you guess which two? Revia and humans. Considering that I was having the body issue with both of them in Character Editor, they were two of my three races functioning with milkable colonists, and were the only two races that had OTY textures, I thought maybe my texture issue was with OTY. Shame. I liked OTY's pregnant belly feature, and I really liked the body texture, too. Oh well. Not much I can do about that.

Edit 2:

Ok. Noticed again that my Revias are still messed up. Still had double textures, but without OTY Nude, they line up so you don't notice them. Also, my Revias' vagina texture is now solid black. Not too much of an issue. It's less annoying than having the double genitals and mix-match textures among my colonists, but it is still not optimal. Actually, it may be that all of the vaginas have this texture issue.

Nice mod! I'm actually a little lost on something though...

Some of the patched races (Racc, Tieflings) don't show genitals. They show breasts but not their bottom bits. The racc show the male genitals but not female. Tieflings show none at all, any idea? Or is this intentional?

14 hours ago, Aukave said:

Nice mod! I'm actually a little lost on something though...

Some of the patched races (Racc, Tieflings) don't show genitals. They show breasts but not their bottom bits. The racc show the male genitals but not female. Tieflings show none at all, any idea? Or is this intentional?

depends
rodent vagina is pretty hard to notice, so if raccs have that it can be it
Tiefling I have no idea what they have, so it might be some unsuported genital (eg: my lazy ass didnt do textures for these genitals yet)