(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

Came here looking for the Sergals, gnolls, lions and frogs fix, but it seems people already noticed.
And yeah, trying to adjust the patch xml seems to just break the game. No idea why. Even tried making it just for one race but to no avail.

Edit: Found the problem.
In the patch file (after changing it to look for the correct mod name) the alien tentacle penis definition on line 364 is in the incorrect format. Change it to match the rest and the mod should work again. You can even add the frogs (Alien_Frog) to the top def to apply it to them as well.

5 hours ago, Master_shadowpaw said:

In the patch file (after changing it to look for the correct mod name) the alien tentacle penis definition on line 364 is in the incorrect format. Change it to match the rest and the mod should work again. You can even add the frogs (Alien_Frog) to the top def to apply it to them as well.

I'm trying to replicate this however i seems to be having no effect, am I missing something as i've added the def, changed the format issue and the mod search, though I think I may be doing something wrong

6 hours ago, Master_shadowpaw said:

Came here looking for the Sergals, gnolls, lions and frogs fix, but it seems people already noticed.
And yeah, trying to adjust the patch xml seems to just break the game. No idea why. Even tried making it just for one race but to no avail.

All these changes where already made in the latest, except the alien penis one, wonder what went wrong lol

48 minutes ago, Synthion said:

I'm trying to replicate this however i seems to be having no effect, am I missing something as i've added the def, changed the format issue and the mod search, though I think I may be doing something wrong

Try this   NudePatch-SergaslGnollsLions.xml

Just switched from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5 and it seems to have broken some interaction with RJW Sized Apparel for Large and Huge breasts.

Breasts (Huge) are now trying to use the Large sized clothing for T Shirt and Buttoned Shirt, and Breasts (Large) are trying to use the Average sized clothing for those same pieces. All other sizes smaller are working correctly as well

Outerwear such as Duster and Parka work fine and the shirt below will show correctly in some cases until you remove the jacket and/or adjust the breast size.

I am using standard RNW, and not OTY.

Spoiler

image.png.ac72b5e91cbe26734d211acf986ed81d.png

:edit: Additionally, the offset for flaccid penis seems wrong as it appears behind the balls. Not an issue for erect which is correctly placed infront

4 minutes ago, Hero357159 said:

Just switched from 2.0.1 to 2.0.5 and it seems to have broken some interaction with RJW Sized Apparel for Large and Huge breasts.

Breasts (Huge) are now trying to use the Large sized clothing for T Shirt and Buttoned Shirt, and Breasts (Large) are trying to use the Average sized clothing for those same pieces. All other sizes smaller are working correctly, and so is Enormous (it's just currently supposed to be the same as Huge, right?).

Outerwear such as Duster and Parka work fine and the shirt below will show correctly in some cases until you remove the jacket and/or adjust the breast size.

I am using standard RNW, and not OTY.

Hide contents

image.png.ac72b5e91cbe26734d211acf986ed81d.png

Issue is, I dont think OTY updated his part severity to the latest RJW
RJW changed that, I had to change mine, but I dont think OTY did it yet

1 hour ago, Synthion said:

This helps, turns out i had knocked some punctuation and it wasn't reading the defs properly, not the pawns got their nudes!

glad to hear

Having issues with alignment and bits not rendering properly on [O21] race mods. Vaginal alignment on female elves (it's rendering too high on the body), penis alignment on male orc (also rendering too high), tiefling lower bits not rendering at all regardless of gender (even adding in the part manually via character editor does not regenerate it, breasts however are loading fine). There also does not appear to be any vaginal rendering for Arachne either (unsure if this intentional or not).

I have the most recent version of the mod so I'm unsure if this is something you're aware of or working on. I've attached some screenshots. The weird thing is that everything appears to be rendering properly in the Character Editor UI (except tieflings that still don't render at all), it's just in-game they appear to be broken.

186a9d966284bce053c212419d2bde55.jpg

f41ce23033ff0ab2f5f0724410622d82.jpg

25 minutes ago, yaranaikahollow said:

Issue is, I dont think OTY updated his part severity to the latest RJW
RJW changed that, I had to change mine, but I dont think OTY did it yet

Ah I see. Well, I just tried updating to RJW 4.4.0 and installed OTY 0.59, same issue still.

Strangely this was working fine before, but even now if I revert everything back to the way it was (RJW 4.3.3, RNW 2.0.1, no OTY) it's very broken... all of my pawns are human, no race mods, but suddenly all of the clothing is wrong for Huge. For some pawns it uses the correct breast texture, but wrong clothing. For others, it's reversed.

I've left it at the original versions and just swapped the Huge to Enormous using Character Editor and at least this handled the graphical oddities (they are all using Huge textures despite the Enormous setting). With clothing completely unequipped, the correct body texture for Huge is used, so I'm getting this is not a RNW problem. Somehow Sized Apparel looks to have broken even though I didn't change it.

15 hours ago, Synthion said:

Now i'm curious seeing how the code is, would people be able to make additional patches for other races you have yet to do or do things have to be done specifically per race?

nothing different than adding body addons to a alien race >3>

15 hours ago, RAKOONRK said:

Question: Does this have compatibility with Rabbies?

hopefully? The patch I have is very old, I'm not sure if it still works

12 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Having issues with alignment and bits not rendering properly on [O21] race mods. Vaginal alignment on female elves (it's rendering too high on the body), penis alignment on male orc (also rendering too high), tiefling lower bits not rendering at all regardless of gender (even adding in the part manually via character editor does not regenerate it, breasts however are loading fine). There also does not appear to be any vaginal rendering for Arachne either (unsure if this intentional or not).

I have the most recent version of the mod so I'm unsure if this is something you're aware of or working on. I've attached some screenshots. The weird thing is that everything appears to be rendering properly in the Character Editor UI (except tieflings that still don't render at all), it's just in-game they appear to be broken.

186a9d966284bce053c212419d2bde55.jpg

f41ce23033ff0ab2f5f0724410622d82.jpg

yee, some O21 races where untested, so some stuff I still need to fix. For both elves and orcs, issue probably is that their size is diferent than the norm and I didnt see that
For thieflings, it's probably because I dont have graphics for demon genitals yet, not sure if its that what they spawn with
And for arachne, its intentional. The person on discord that requested them specifically wanted the genitals to be on the spider part. So you'll probably not see it unless she has a female ovipositor or a penis
Hope that answers some stuff 

8 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

yee, some O21 races where untested, so some stuff I still need to fix. For both elves and orcs, issue probably is that their size is diferent than the norm and I didnt see that
For thieflings, it's probably because I dont have graphics for demon genitals yet, not sure if its that what they spawn with
And for arachne, its intentional. The person on discord that requested them specifically wanted the genitals to be on the spider part. So you'll probably not see it unless she has a female ovipositor or a penis
Hope that answers some stuff 

Thank you for letting me know. I actually pondered that might be the issue, though I didn't honestly see that they (elves) were much bigger than humans. This seems like an easy fix that I can do on my end (alignment-wise) and send you the updated patch, if you like.

As for the tieflings, they do spawn with demon vaginas. I'll look into it and see if maybe it's something that I can fix on my own. Again, if I do, I'll send it over. Probably this weekend.  Edit: Patch for Tieflings is attached. There doesn't appear to be any alignment issues with this race so it was a quick fix to add in the Demon defs.

As far as arachne, I'd personally prefer it if they had normal vaginas, but Idk if that's something that needs to be requested on the race support mod or if it's something that can be done with your mod.

Appreciate the work you do regardless. I love mods that make pawns look more individual without adding a bunch of extra items. Really a great mod.

NudePatch-O21Tieflings.xml

11 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

nothing different than adding body addons to a alien race >3>

So by switching out the defs to the 'AlienPawn'  and the mod name you could make a patch, but how do you do make sure that they spawn with creatures specific part like the Equiums or would it be smart enough to already tell?

2 hours ago, Synthion said:

So by switching out the defs to the 'AlienPawn'  and the mod name you could make a patch, but how do you do make sure that they spawn with creatures specific part like the Equiums or would it be smart enough to already tell?

Having delved into it a bit myself, you would have to look at the Alien Race patch to see what it defines to be absolutely sure.

That said, Yara kind of idiot-proofed the patches. If you go into one of the other patches, you'll notice that parts are defined for almost every RJW part. The only ones that appear to be omitted atm are Demon parts. It SHOULD be as easy as just changing out the defName of the race, however be advised that if the author of the mod changed the scaling of the pawn it's not going to line up and will require more work. If nothing appears at all, you'd need to go into the Alien Race patch and see what the parts are defined as.

And of course, assuming you do get it up and running, please share! Even if it's a niche race most don't use, it'd still be appreciated by some and makes less work for Yara.

2 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Having delved into it a bit myself, you would have to look at the Alien Race patch to see what it defines to be absolutely sure.

It seems that i can get it to effect the race in question, and its adding the diffs to the health menu however its not drawing them to the body, and I'm not sure what i'd be looking for in the Alien Race patch

RimWorld\Mods\RJW\Defs\HediffDefs\Hediffs_PrivateParts

These files contain the correct format that you'll need to use in your own patch when referencing what needs to be drawn. Compare this with what the body parts are called in-game, check in your patch to see if there is any graphics being added for that body part. If not, locate the actual defName in the folder above and then copy/paste a section of RNW's graphic defs (any of them will work, you'll just need to re-label them, ie: CanineVagina to HorseVagina as an example).

13 hours ago, Synthion said:

that's either RJW or race support, adding the parts and assigning them to the races/animals
In short, what I do is attach alien race's body addons to the different part hediffs. Like how some races change the wings of the pawns when you install a bionic wing? Same thing. But with dicks >3>

16 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Thank you for letting me know. I actually pondered that might be the issue, though I didn't honestly see that they (elves) were much bigger than humans. This seems like an easy fix that I can do on my end (alignment-wise) and send you the updated patch, if you like.

As for the tieflings, they do spawn with demon vaginas. I'll look into it and see if maybe it's something that I can fix on my own. Again, if I do, I'll send it over. Probably this weekend.  Edit: Patch for Tieflings is attached. There doesn't appear to be any alignment issues with this race so it was a quick fix to add in the Demon defs.

As far as arachne, I'd personally prefer it if they had normal vaginas, but Idk if that's something that needs to be requested on the race support mod or if it's something that can be done with your mod.

Appreciate the work you do regardless. I love mods that make pawns look more individual without adding a bunch of extra items. Really a great mod.

NudePatch-O21Tieflings.xml 46.7 kB · 1 download

lel yee thank you
I dont use arachne, so I just followed what the guy told me. And the ovipositor assigning is not on my part, its on race support or RJW assigning them to the race, so nothing can do, I just display the bits.
For the demon parts, I had no idea RJW had a demon dick now, I remember it having demon tentacle dick, which I had no idea how to draw 
good to know
hopefully demon dicks will be in on the next release, probably after 1.2 rimworld releases

7 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

lel yee thank you
I dont use arachne, so I just followed what the guy told me. And the ovipositor assigning is not on my part, its on race support or RJW assigning them to the race, so nothing can do, I just display the bits.
For the demon parts, I had no idea RJW had a demon dick now, I remember it having demon tentacle dick, which I had no idea how to draw 
good to know
hopefully demon dicks will be in on the next release, probably after 1.2 rimworld releases

You're welcome! I wouldn't mind custom graphics for the demon parts, but this works well enough for now.

I can probably adjust RJW race support to give them actual real bits to make them more akin to Monster Musume arachne and not, you know. Spiders with tits. Will require a bit more investigation on my end but should be doable.

I'll be working on the alignment this weekend, I already have a couple test saves set up. When it's done I'll be sure to provide you with the patches. Do you have any special way you go about figuring out the alignment that would make it a little easier to do?

11 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

You're welcome! I wouldn't mind custom graphics for the demon parts, but this works well enough for now.

I can probably adjust RJW race support to give them actual real bits to make them more akin to Monster Musume arachne and not, you know. Spiders with tits. Will require a bit more investigation on my end but should be doable.

I'll be working on the alignment this weekend, I already have a couple test saves set up. When it's done I'll be sure to provide you with the patches. Do you have any special way you go about figuring out the alignment that would make it a little easier to do?

the easiest way is to use the sliders inside the edit values menu, ingame with devmode on
might still be a bit tricky to figure out which slider is which, but the hierarchy is like so Race > Body addon > Bodytype
dont forget that the 'featureless' parts are the name of the addons, since that's the default texture. And they also follow the same body addon order of the patches
dick > vag > pubes> boob1 > boob2 > testes 

The thing with arachnes ovipositors is that insect races implanting eggs on ppl is the most desirable outcome, that's why. Arachnes are not the only one

12 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

the easiest way is to use the sliders inside the edit values menu, ingame with devmode on
might still be a bit tricky to figure out which slider is which, but the hierarchy is like so Race > Body addon > Bodytype
dont forget that the 'featureless' parts are the name of the addons, since that's the default texture. And they also follow the same body addon order of the patches
dick > vag > pubes> boob1 > boob2 > testes 

The thing with arachnes ovipositors is that insect races implanting eggs on ppl is the most desirable outcome, that's why. Arachnes are not the only one

Thank you for the explanation, that will make it much simpler than the trial-and-error method I intended to use with lots of restarting the game lol.

And yeah, I get that with insect races to a degree, but it's not my personal preference. I want them more 'monster girl' and less 'straight up monster', if you catch my drift. But that's outside of this mod so I'l figure it out on my own. Appreciate the tips though!

Edit: Spoke a bit too soon. Where do I find this 'edit values' menu while in devmode? Nvm, found it. I'm just dumb. Will require a bit of work but I think I have it from here, thanks!

Edit 2: So looks like there's a bit of a small roadblock when it comes to alignment on Elves. Unfortunately it looks like you lumped them all into one patch, which wouldn't be a problem except there are four types of elves and their alignment issues are not the same. I'll need to split them into four separate patches in order to get this to work properly, or use the one patch file and add three more additional copies of everything onto the file. Do you think it would be better to make the separate patches to make the files smaller in general, or can I combine all four patches into one file?

Would we be able to get an option to disable flaccid/erect and just have them be erect all the time?

I ask this because the flaccid/erect system seems to break Character Editor if you try and add any male from any race as a new character. They appear invisible in the editor and don't have genitals in-game.

It seems to be a problem with the Postfix method that handles flaccid/erect, but I don't know enough to try and fix it myself.

Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.EditorUI: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimNudeWorld.GenitalPatch.Postfix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Graphic& __result) [0x00156] in <5ffa8f6b5ae94e4fba51258e23ff0114>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.GetPath_Patch2(AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon,Verse.Pawn,int&,System.Nullable`1<int>)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance) [0x00690] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at CharacterEditor.Capturer.DrawPawnImage (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y, System.Boolean force) [0x000b0] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.DrawImage () [0x00145] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.Draw (System.Int32 _x, System.Int32 _y, System.Int32 _w, System.Int32 _h) [0x0008b] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.EditorUI.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x0003c] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Rolled normally characters are fine, it's just newly added ones in Character Editor that are male that seem to break both in the editor and in-game. It also doesn't seem to happen in 2.0.1.

21 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Thank you for the explanation, that will make it much simpler than the trial-and-error method I intended to use with lots of restarting the game lol.

And yeah, I get that with insect races to a degree, but it's not my personal preference. I want them more 'monster girl' and less 'straight up monster', if you catch my drift. But that's outside of this mod so I'l figure it out on my own. Appreciate the tips though!

Edit: Spoke a bit too soon. Where do I find this 'edit values' menu while in devmode? Nvm, found it. I'm just dumb. Will require a bit of work but I think I have it from here, thanks!

Edit 2: So looks like there's a bit of a small roadblock when it comes to alignment on Elves. Unfortunately it looks like you lumped them all into one patch, which wouldn't be a problem except there are four types of elves and their alignment issues are not the same. I'll need to split them into four separate patches in order to get this to work properly, or use the one patch file and add three more additional copies of everything onto the file. Do you think it would be better to make the separate patches to make the files smaller in general, or can I combine all four patches into one file?

oof
forgot about that
I'll have to do what I did with the skaves. Patch them all in one patch, and then make small patches to patch the...patches...?
its not 100%, but at least it works

8 hours ago, Curiositier said:

Would we be able to get an option to disable flaccid/erect and just have them be erect all the time?

I ask this because the flaccid/erect system seems to break Character Editor if you try and add any male from any race as a new character. They appear invisible in the editor and don't have genitals in-game.

It seems to be a problem with the Postfix method that handles flaccid/erect, but I don't know enough to try and fix it myself.

Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.EditorUI: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimNudeWorld.GenitalPatch.Postfix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Graphic& __result) [0x00156] in <5ffa8f6b5ae94e4fba51258e23ff0114>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.GetPath_Patch2(AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon,Verse.Pawn,int&,System.Nullable`1<int>)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance) [0x00690] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at CharacterEditor.Capturer.DrawPawnImage (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y, System.Boolean force) [0x000b0] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.DrawImage () [0x00145] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.Draw (System.Int32 _x, System.Int32 _y, System.Int32 _w, System.Int32 _h) [0x0008b] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.EditorUI.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x0003c] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Rolled normally characters are fine, it's just newly added ones in Character Editor that are male that seem to break both in the editor and in-game. It also doesn't seem to happen in 2.0.1.

does that break anything?
I think I occasionally see that once or twice, but nothing really breaks, and once it goes ingame stuff works
is it the same?

Yeah, I should be able to do that. If nothing else, splitting them into four separate patches should also work, just need to define each race individually in each patch. I'll probably do that and make it available here for those who want it while you work on your all-in-one (or you can just add the patches to the mod, fine with me).

On 8/7/2020 at 11:27 AM, Curiositier said:

I'm actually having a similar problem that this dood is. installing any male part seems to delete/break/make invisible any other parts. it also breaks the character editor, so that the pawn doesn't update when changing/editing anything in appearance (clothes/hair/bodytype). Only by removing the male parts in medical can you fix the issue. random rolled characters seem to work just fine (occasionally). It also breaks them in-game, but they can update their appearance by removing/donning clothing (they'll still be androgynous, but their other characteristics will update to the character editor settings). Sadly, I'm not that experienced in the modding field to offer any helpful advice XD.