(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

@yaranaikahollow Is there a way to force pubes on a pawn via dev mode? This is the last roadblock I think I have to getting full alignment fixed up.

Edit: Figured out a workable solution. Also appears that the pubes weren't properly defined in the Elves patch (which means they wouldn't spawn with them), which I've also fixed.

I have a full alignment fix done for Dark Elves, and the Moon/Sun/Wood Elves patch will be a 3 in 1 that I'll finish tomorrow, as they're all the same scale and thus should share alignment. I'll post both patches here when they're done.

Edit 2: Since 1.2 has completely broken my entire game, I'm going to be waiting until the majority of the mods that I use are back up and running before playing again. I'll check on it again in a few weeks to a month to see how mod conversion has progressed.

@yaranaikahollow Yes, this throws an error in-game and the male parts don't appear.

For reference, here's my mod loadout

Spoiler

- Id: brrainz.harmony
  Name: Harmony
- Id: ludeon.rimworld
  Name: Core
- Id: ludeon.rimworld.royalty
  Name: Royalty
- Id: unlimitedhugs.hugslib
  Name: HugsLib
- Id: fluffy.modmanager
  Name: Mod Manager
- Id: erdelf.humanoidalienraces
  Name: Humanoid Alien Races 2.0
- Id: void.charactereditor
  Name: Character Editor
- Id: rim.job.world
  Name: RimJobWorld
- Id: shauaputa.rimnudeworld
  Name: RimNudeWorld

The steps that seem to break it are:

1. Start a new colony, get to colonist selection screen

2. Enter Character Editor UI

3. Roll a new male character in Character Editor UI (can be any supported race as long as it's male).

This gives:

Exception filling window for CharacterEditor.EditorUI: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimNudeWorld.GenitalPatch.Postfix (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Graphic& __result) [0x00156] in <5ffa8f6b5ae94e4fba51258e23ff0114>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator+BodyAddon.GetPath_Patch2(AlienRace.AlienPartGenerator/BodyAddon,Verse.Pawn,int&,System.Nullable`1<int>)
  at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet __instance) [0x00690] in <5e98fb7e14e1406b9a9483181d546fd4>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch1(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at CharacterEditor.Capturer.DrawPawnImage (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32 x, System.Int32 y, System.Boolean force) [0x000b0] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.DrawImage () [0x00145] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.BlockPerson.Draw (System.Int32 _x, System.Int32 _y, System.Int32 _w, System.Int32 _h) [0x0008b] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at CharacterEditor.EditorUI.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x0003c] in <87bb8f9c30444122b91f599c6d2c3c01>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

4. Add newly generated male to colonists to drop.

5. When the colonist drops and appears on the map this error is spammed in the console indefinitely:

Exception drawing Kriguer: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrawAddons_Patch0(bool,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Quaternion,Verse.Rot4,bool)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch0(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool,bool)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal (UnityEngine.Vector3 rootLoc, System.Single angle, System.Boolean renderBody, Verse.RotDrawMode draw, System.Boolean headStump, System.Boolean invisible) [0x0001a] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch0(Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool,bool)
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc) [0x0002b] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 loc) [0x00000] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3 drawLoc, System.Boolean flip) [0x00006] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00007] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x000d8] in <0ee2c524c4be441e9b7f8bfcb20aca6f>:0 
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

The game still runs, but the debug console gets spammed a lot, and there are no parts on the colonist that was rolled in the Character Editor UI. Other colonists are fine.

I realise this may just be an incompatibility with "Character Editor", but an option to disable erect/flaccid logic for a workaround would be great. I'm currently sticking on 2.0.1 and manually copying over the new race patches as that seems to work without any problems.

Hi. Thank you for your effort. I have some constructive ideas about improving the look of the males:

Since the women in the example picture on the first page have ample breasts that go beyond the confines of the overall body shape, it seems unfortunate that the males have no pecs.

The females also have proper nipples and the males don't. A good percentage of men have nicely-large nipples (for a guy), not tiny ones. Some guys have tiny ones, certainly... but the overall impression is that the female body was focused on in terms of attractiveness and the male body wasn't. The female nipples can be re-used for the men, just shrunk a little bit in Photoshop.

The muscular male example has extremely defined abs but the dot nipples and minimal pecs. I'm in a minority because the exaggerated abs fashion doesn't appeal to me. But, if the pecs were more prominent then the abs would be less overdone. More pecs and less abs would be nice. Pecs on the regular and thin body shapes would also be very welcome.

Also please consider replacing the bright red nipple color with a gentler one, for both sexes. Also, please consider changing the penis head from bright red to skin color or just slightly more reddish.

4 hours ago, Still Alive said:

Hi. Thank you for your effort. I have some constructive ideas about improving the look of the males:

Since the women in the example picture on the first page have ample breasts that go beyond the confines of the overall body shape, it seems unfortunate that the males have no pecs.

The females also have proper nipples and the males don't. A good percentage of men have nicely-large nipples (for a guy), not tiny ones. Some guys have tiny ones, certainly... but the overall impression is that the female body was focused on in terms of attractiveness and the male body wasn't. The female nipples can be re-used for the men, just shrunk a little bit in Photoshop.

The muscular male example has extremely defined abs but the dot nipples and minimal pecs. I'm in a minority because the exaggerated abs fashion doesn't appeal to me. But, if the pecs were more prominent then the abs would be less overdone. More pecs and less abs would be nice. Pecs on the regular and thin body shapes would also be very welcome.

Also please consider replacing the bright red nipple color with a gentler one, for both sexes. Also, please consider changing the penis head from bright red to skin color or just slightly more reddish.

well, I do use the "female" nipples for males, even the same boobs and parts
specially since bodytype based changes are not possible, only change in position, so they're all the same

the hulk body can be used by females aswell as males, so changing the pecs to fit a male would look a little weird when a female spawns with that body, and has boobs on top of it (I tried making the shading on pecs and abs consistent, with the same tool and opacity, tho I think I can lower the opacity for the shading even more)

and the nipple color is i the works. I though I had already done it tho, I probably forgot. Again.
The dick heads I'll not change tho, thy do tend to get more reddish than just red-ish skin color

Random disclaimer to random people: Rimnude should work at least okay in 1.2, almost nothing changed between version to impact me. Only issues where changes in HAR. For that, you can grab a test version on RJW discord

I'm trying to get this to work with the Leeani Race mod it says it has compatibility but I cant get it to work as the patch cannot seem to find the mod name I have tried to change the name of the mod and patch locator to see if that works but to no avail

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Leeani) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\Patches\NudePatch-Leeani.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

this is the error log

9 hours ago, tankruller said:

I'm trying to get this to work with the Leeani Race mod it says it has compatibility but I cant get it to work as the patch cannot seem to find the mod name I have tried to change the name of the mod and patch locator to see if that works but to no avail

[RimNudeWorld] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationFindMod(Leeani) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RimNudeWorld 2.0\Patches\NudePatch-Leeani.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

this is the error log

huh
aparently I did a big oof in this one
look closely into the race patch
on the beginning it has a part defining color channels
and that part is looking for 'Alien_Dryad'

The thing is, it was not supposed to be there
The easiest way to fix is change that Alien_Dryad for a Leeani, just like all the others
it's the easiest, but all them foxes will have green penises and nipples

The *true* way of fixing is to remove the part with the color channels completely, and then look into each body addon for references of those color channels, and take those out

I will fix my part, but you decide how you're going to fix yours for now

Normal humans still work in 1.1 for me, but the Cutebold Race (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2147295726) no longer works since Rimworld 1.2 got released (sadly "Sergals Gnolls Lions and Frogs" never worked for me.).

I tried both, Rimworld 1.1.2654 and the current 1.2 with a minimal mod list (Harmony > Core > Hugslib > Mod Manager > Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 > Cutebold Race > Rimjobworld > RJW - RaceSupport > Rimnudeworld)

I started a new game with "Lost Cutebold Tribe" and when I tell a male cutebold to fap I found no obvious-to-me error in the player.log and there is no output_log in SteamApps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin64_Data.

The author of the Cutebold Race now included a patch file to add hemipenis and cloacal vagina to the Cutebolds when Rimjobworld is active and in the savegame it seems to be properly defined:

<li Class="rjw.Hediff_PartBaseNatural">
    <loadID>70</loadID>
    <def>HemiPenis</def>
    <ageTicks>76</ageTicks>
    <part>
        <body>Cutebold_body</body>
      	<index>58</index>
  	</part>
    <severity>0.9736681</severity>
    <combatLogEntry>null</combatLogEntry>
    <SizeBase>0.9736681</SizeBase>
    <SizeOwner>0.65</SizeOwner>
    <RaceOwner>Cutebold</RaceOwner>
    <PreviousOwner>Gwombles</PreviousOwner>
    <FluidType>Cum</FluidType>
    <FluidAmmount>6.773225</FluidAmmount>
    <FluidModifier>1</FluidModifier>
    <nextEggTick>-1</nextEggTick>
</li>

I would love to fix this myself instead of asking somebody else to do it, but I have no clue how to troubleshoot this and I am no programmer. Maybe I can look further into it when somebody gives me hint of where to look. Maybe Harmony broke something when it transitioned to 1.2?

3 hours ago, sensei7 said:

Normal humans still work in 1.1 for me, but the Cutebold Race (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2147295726) no longer works since Rimworld 1.2 got released (sadly "Sergals Gnolls Lions and Frogs" never worked for me.).

I tried both, Rimworld 1.1.2654 and the current 1.2 with a minimal mod list (Harmony > Core > Hugslib > Mod Manager > Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 > Cutebold Race > Rimjobworld > RJW - RaceSupport > Rimnudeworld)

I started a new game with "Lost Cutebold Tribe" and when I tell a male cutebold to fap I found no obvious-to-me error in the player.log and there is no output_log in SteamApps\common\RimWorld\RimWorldWin64_Data.

The author of the Cutebold Race now included a patch file to add hemipenis and cloacal vagina to the Cutebolds when Rimjobworld is active and in the savegame it seems to be properly defined:

<li Class="rjw.Hediff_PartBaseNatural">
    <loadID>70</loadID>
    <def>HemiPenis</def>
    <ageTicks>76</ageTicks>
    <part>
        <body>Cutebold_body</body>
      	<index>58</index>
  	</part>
    <severity>0.9736681</severity>
    <combatLogEntry>null</combatLogEntry>
    <SizeBase>0.9736681</SizeBase>
    <SizeOwner>0.65</SizeOwner>
    <RaceOwner>Cutebold</RaceOwner>
    <PreviousOwner>Gwombles</PreviousOwner>
    <FluidType>Cum</FluidType>
    <FluidAmmount>6.773225</FluidAmmount>
    <FluidModifier>1</FluidModifier>
    <nextEggTick>-1</nextEggTick>
</li>

I would love to fix this myself instead of asking somebody else to do it, but I have no clue how to troubleshoot this and I am no programmer. Maybe I can look further into it when somebody gives me hint of where to look. Maybe Harmony broke something when it transitioned to 1.2?

I'm not sure if its okay for race mod to include race patches, but yee
I think the mod name may have changed in 1.2, or the race defname changed
maybe its that
in either case, you'll need to check the mod name (its in the about.xml file) or the race defname (its somewhere in the defs files) and change the patch accordingly

On 8/9/2020 at 7:39 AM, oxBrandxo said:

@yaranaikahollow Is there a way to force pubes on a pawn via dev mode? This is the last roadblock I think I have to getting full alignment fixed up.

Edit: Figured out a workable solution. Also appears that the pubes weren't properly defined in the Elves patch (which means they wouldn't spawn with them), which I've also fixed.

I have a full alignment fix done for Dark Elves, and the Moon/Sun/Wood Elves patch will be a 3 in 1 that I'll finish tomorrow, as they're all the same scale and thus should share alignment. I'll post both patches here when they're done.

Edit 2: Since 1.2 has completely broken my entire game, I'm going to be waiting until the majority of the mods that I use are back up and running before playing again. I'll check on it again in a few weeks to a month to see how mod conversion has progressed.

Just like you don't immediately update windows 10 once it drops, so should you tread games that are moddable. :D

3 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

I think the mod name may have changed in 1.2, or the race defname changed
maybe its that
in either case, you'll need to check the mod name (its in the about.xml file) or the race defname (its somewhere in the defs files) and change the patch accordingly

That was it. The name changed from "Cutebold Race 1.1" to just "Cutebold Race".

Same for the Sergal, Gnolls and Lions race to "Sergals Gnolls Lions and Frogs", but that one was throwing errors that prevented the world generation. I tracked it down to lines 364ff. Commenting out the section <TentaclePenis> fixed it. Additionally I added the frogs to the checks and now all of the races from these two mods have visible sex organs.

Attached you find both the adapted patch-files NudePatch-Cutebolds.xml and NudePatch-SergaslGnollsLions.xml

4 hours ago, yaranaikahollow said:

I'm not sure if its okay for race mod to include race patches, but yee

The "patch" is the attached RJW.xml found in the mod's folder at "2147295726\ModSpecific\That_Mod\Defs". Not much really and I guess I worded that poorly. A "conditional def" would maybe describe it better.

On 8/15/2020 at 5:22 PM, yaranaikahollow said:

The dick heads I'll not change tho, thy do tend to get more reddish than just red-ish skin color

More reddish is one thing. Bright red makes them look like they've been rubbed raw.

The bright dick tip character art look is very Japanese. I've never liked it myself. I also prefer the intact look. But, I'm not intact and mine never turns red, like a lot of men. Some turn more purple than reddish. Mine, like a lot of men, stays around the same color as the rest.

well, I do use the "female" nipples for males, even the same boobs and parts

Please make them larger if you can.

specially since bodytype based changes are not possible, only change in position, so they're all the same

I see. So, the devs made men look like bland sticks and wedges but gave women nice curves. Not too surprised, really.

and the nipple color is i the works.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Still Alive said:

More reddish is one thing. Bright red makes them look like they've been rubbed raw.

The bright dick tip character art look is very Japanese. I've never liked it myself. I also prefer the intact look. But, I'm not intact and mine never turns red, like a lot of men. Some turn more purple than reddish. Mine, like a lot of men, stays around the same color as the rest.

Please make them larger if you can.

I see. So, the devs made men look like bland sticks and wedges but gave women nice curves. Not too surprised, really.

Thanks.

yee, the reddish thing is so common to me that I took it as base to draw mine, sori if it looks like someone peeled the skin off lol >3>

I will make the flat nips larger, It's been bothering me a bit lately aswell

And the thing about men and stuff, I wouldnt get mad at it. The slightly broad shouldered male body, the huge hulking one, the obese fat one, the cigarrete shaped thin one, and the curvy female ones can all spawn in both sexes. Broad shouldered females and thick hipped males are normal in my game. They even look more natural with rimnude, since  the curvy female body dont have boobs on them, making them fit on males better

and on a note, I looked in my files and I already changed the color of the nips to a lighter tone. Before it was the same color of the dick heads
What I guess makes it looks more red is the skin color being overlaid on top of it

4 hours ago, Andarus said:

I wish this had Pregnancy-Belly Textures. That was the only reason I was using the OTY Textures.

I have that in the works, I'm not sure when I'll finish it tho
I'm a bit more *concerned* about some graphical interations the bellies are having than OTY, so until I find a good way to fix those, I'm not going to do it
But the belly textures are there
just not used

For those who have issues after upgrading to 2.0.5 I found a way that I got things to work fairly well without parts hanging far below the character.

Reinstall the previous 2.0.1, then download the update for 2.0.5 and copy and paste the textures and patches and that should work. Please make sure to overwrite when it prompts you. I do not know why this way works but it does. Sometimes it doesn't seem to so you might have to restart the game and replace the mod before it does. Make sure to make a backup of this mod before any tinkering is done or it might lead to things breaking. I fiddled with this mod for some reason today and I got it to work.

Hope this helps any that are still having troubles. For any body mod alterations you will have to apply those to the bodies within this mod since it replaces most of the default bodies.

To those using this mod in 1.2 and have everything working fine but just arent able to see vaginas on humans then this file here will fix that.

OUTDATED: SCROLL DOWN TO POST #298 FOR UPDATE

It changes the Z depth of the layer from -0.29 to -0.289. For some dumb reason a change in 1.2 or HAR or both made this tiny alteration necessary for the vag texture to not get covered by body texture.

If you have another race that isnt displaying vag then go into their patch file and CTRL + F search for "-0.29" and replace with "-0.289"

On 8/23/2020 at 3:58 PM, lordsoulstrike said:

For those who have issues after upgrading to 2.0.5 I found a way that I got things to work fairly well without parts hanging far below the character.

Reinstall the previous 2.0.1, then download the update for 2.0.5 and copy and paste the textures and patches and that should work. Please make sure to overwrite when it prompts you. I do not know why this way works but it does. Sometimes it doesn't seem to so you might have to restart the game and replace the mod before it does. Make sure to make a backup of this mod before any tinkering is done or it might lead to things breaking. I fiddled with this mod for some reason today and I got it to work.

Hope this helps any that are still having troubles. For any body mod alterations you will have to apply those to the bodies within this mod since it replaces most of the default bodies.

Which version of 2.0.1 did you use?  Using your process with the pubs version didn't seem to work.  Prolly just gotta wait for full update...

To those using this mod in 1.2 and have everything working fine but just arent able to see vaginas on humans then this file here will fix that.

Pubes for humans fixed.

Changed vagina texture layer to -0.289 from -0.29 (causes vaginas to show now)

Changed pube texture layer to -0.288 from -0.289 (no zlayer issues)

Changed pube offset values (fixes pube chest hair)

Install: Merge patches folder in .zip with patches folder in RimNude. Overwrite human patch file.

RNW1.2HumanFix.zip

9 hours ago, lordsoulstrike said:

I used the non pubs version.

Well, got it working now, regardless of version (although the new update patch prolly helped).  Actually, may have really been working before, accidentally was using test pawn with BB body.  That body still leads to offset issues, but I assume that is due to some unrelated issue with reading that version of body graphics.  Checked it with other pawns and used character editor to swap out the test pawn's body, all seems to work now.  Still waiting on Facial Stuff, but can't have it all!