(1.1) RimNudeWorld v2.0.5 - genitals and breasts textures for RJW

I've finally upgraded and am in the middle of rebuilding my mod load order.  Working though some of the bugs, I found a few here and made some minor changes along with adding some stuff.  I'm not planning on being a contributor or anything, just sharing some work so others don't have to repeat it.  Do with it what you will.

#1  Rabbie have no textures/Kurin have two sets of textures  (same issue):  The Rabbie patch references the Kurin race instead of Rabbie in the 3rd step that actually adds the body addons to the Alien Race def.  Also, the vagina texture offset is way off for the default rabbie race body, so I adjusted it somewhat accurately on the south face settings  (the image is too wide to slip in between the legs accurately).

NudePatch-Rabbie.xml

#2 LOTR Elves:  A mod name change breaks the original patch.  Someone else took over the mod on steam and changed the name to %name% - continued.  I basically made a copy of the old patch and adjusted the vagina heights.  Penis and breast heights look fine.

NudePatch-LOTR Elves - Continued.xml

#3 Thrumbonians:  I saw there wasn't a patch for this.  So, I threw one together quickly using the HumanRace and Thrumbokin patches as templates.

NudePatch-Thrumbonians.xml

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, RNW folks.. I'm looking for information.. Now due to the number of questions that one of our devs has received they are fairly withdrawn regarding races and apparel and interaction of mods..

I would very much like to continue to support his work and lighten the burden of stupid questions.. so I'm going to ask some stupid questions here.. 

I don't want to use vanilla.. I would like to use just 1905332152_rf_body_type_extended.

I want to replace the bodies on Nyanron, Elves (O21, Astoriel, Eldar), Kurin, Kijin, Rabbie, Ratkin and Quarians... (and sure Moyo because who hasn't fucked a whale and regreted it.. at least it will be more akin to a Dolphin then a Walmart...)

The hell with Asari.. because they are just a all female race of Tau.

Perhaps later? I can introduce Dragonian girls into the fold.

Tips, Tricks and Guides, Posts and direct links to .xml and steps are very much appreciated.

10 hours ago, fuyukanashi said:

And I'm having problems with the male Moyo, where their breasts and genitals appear off to the side. Is there any way to fix that?

That does not sound like a great start for your first post.. Moyo? breasts? males? do you mean they have Gynecomastia (Man boobs) or Boobitis (mechanite disease)? Or you are feeding him Lactine?

Why are you expecting a MALE to have breasts!??!? Are you not milking the WRONG GENDER!?!?!

Those are Mammals! Like Dolphins, Orca, and Other whales.. THEY ARE NOT SEA HORSES!

Edited by SimulatedFantasyHero
On 3/26/2021 at 11:40 AM, WimpyDanger said:

I've finally upgraded and am in the middle of rebuilding my mod load order.  Working though some of the bugs, I found a few here and made some minor changes along with adding some stuff.  I'm not planning on being a contributor or anything, just sharing some work so others don't have to repeat it.  Do with it what you will.

#1  Rabbie have no textures/Kurin have two sets of textures  (same issue):  The Rabbie patch references the Kurin race instead of Rabbie in the 3rd step that actually adds the body addons to the Alien Race def.  Also, the vagina texture offset is way off for the default rabbie race body, so I adjusted it somewhat accurately on the south face settings  (the image is too wide to slip in between the legs accurately).

NudePatch-Rabbie.xml 45.97 kB · 80 downloads

#2 LOTR Elves:  A mod name change breaks the original patch.  Someone else took over the mod on steam and changed the name to %name% - continued.  I basically made a copy of the old patch and adjusted the vagina heights.  Penis and breast heights look fine.

NudePatch-LOTR Elves - Continued.xml 47.64 kB · 32 downloads

#3 Thrumbonians:  I saw there wasn't a patch for this.  So, I threw one together quickly using the HumanRace and Thrumbokin patches as templates.

NudePatch-Thrumbonians.xml 50.54 kB · 33 downloads

Can you please be so kind as to tell me exactly what directory to drop these in?

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Potatodude said:

I hope you guys know that this is the thread for the outdated 1.1 version of RNW. The 1.2 version of RNW is up to version 2.1.1 and is in a separate thread.

Technically I havent uploaded 2.1.1 on LL yet. I probably should tho. 2.1.1 is an unofficial update btw. It just fixes lots of patches and adds some that were uploaded here.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 6:53 PM, Invictus37 said:

So if Rim Nude World is unofficially updated, can anybody direct us to the new thread or link?

The other one sent you to the beginning of the thread. This should send you to right to it. Just have to scroll down a post or two.

Edited by Madsimmer666
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2021 at 6:22 PM, EtherealTruth said:

This should be closed and a clear disclaimer at the start it's the outdated version, linking to the newer one. -_-

Closed sure, but you do realize there's two links in the very first post that direct to the new version, right? It's literally the first thing you see on the first page.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

got two things goin gone rim world says that rimnudeworld only support vs 1.2 of rimworld and that rimworld is on verison 1.4

but other thing i have going on is all the private parts are off to left side of screen and up so nipple near the face and to left so forth and this is for men and ladies

only mods I have going are

Humanoid alien races  for rimworld version 1.4

RimJobworld for rimworld version 1.4

RimNudeWorld  for rimworld version 1.2

Pregnancy stage graphics for rimworld version 1.4

Rimnude - HAR male Patches for rimworld version 1.4

when clothes come off every thing is off set to the left and up. ?

I ended up installing EdB prepare carefully so i could take look at how chars are designed with out going into game and they are off set in that also I put  EdB at end of mod list just for testing nude textures provided by rimnudeworld vs the body modules that are supplied with Rimjobworld 

I am adding two picture one of males and one of females from out of the EbD displayer so see what i mean.

is there a body Skelton mod thats need for male sand females and all aliens that I am not aware of ?

before i started adding tons of stuff I wanted to try to sort this issue out i guess.

Example 2.jpg

Example 1.jpg

Edited by midn8t
On 4/17/2022 at 4:26 AM, Tory187 said:

dont use a version of the mod from three years ago? you had to do some digging to revive this thread

This is current
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/153268-mod-rimnudeworld/page/13/#comment-3451052

I did not see this topic I know what's going on and why so many people downloading wrong version and being pointed to this thread still.

when you go to latest updates link below  

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/238-rimworld/

it points you to this page

it also points you to below page in forums when you do a search for rimnudeworld and also when you do a google search for rimnudeworld you get linked to below address, because I used all three methods to find latest version and they all came to below web page.

so just incase someone else runs into this issue still and sees this forum I am going add troys gitlab page

https://gitgud.io/Tory

Edited by midn8t

Hot damn, you guys brought back the super super old rimnude thread from years ago. If you are looking from Rimworld mods on this site the only place you should be looking is Skomer's list of mods, third post in the main RJW thread. Like always, link to latest unofficial rimnude can also be found in my signature ⬇️

• 4 months later...

Hey, I was wondering, is it possible to scale genitals with pawn body size? Biotech added quite a few genes which alter it, and while apparel or wings/tails/ears are scaled, the genitals are not (also the offset is for the default pawn size).

Edited by ugr