• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

no matter what i try "lewd marks" don't show up in slave tats they do in bodyslide but not the mcm slave tat thing itself i even tried putting the texture files in slave tats itself still nothing, bottom of the load order, slave tat install only in fomod, new game too. nothing. i need it to be in slave tats so i can link it to children of lilith succubus mod so it will fade the lower my "energy" is 

Edited by jaxson12345
  • 8 months later...
On 5/23/2023 at 10:35 PM, jaxson12345 said:

no matter what i try "lewd marks" don't show up in slave tats they do in bodyslide but not the mcm slave tat thing itself i even tried putting the texture files in slave tats itself still nothing, bottom of the load order, slave tat install only in fomod, new game too. nothing. i need it to be in slave tats so i can link it to children of lilith succubus mod so it will fade the lower my "energy" is 

Hey, i faced the same problem and tried to fix it. I'm a little late to the party, but here we go.

Here is a very quick and dirty way to get, what you want. I tried to make an own package, like under the "for artists" part at slavetats, but it didn't work, but "monkey" patching worked.
First get a SlaveTats Package with Body Tattoos, which work on your charakter, then do the following:

-> Have the LewdMarks Mod in MO2 installed, go in the right panel under archive, unpack the LewdMarks.bsa.
->Search the unpacked Folder under slavetats for your Tattoo.dds (example 020.dds).
->go to your mod folder, where your working, installed, SlaveTats Package is, in the slavetats folder/subfolder should be a Bodytattoo.dds, which you will replace. Rename your Tattoo.dds (020.dds -> Bodytattoo.dds) to the Name of the
Bodytattoo.dds, replace the File in the Mod Folder.
->Now in Game Slavetats has the replaced Bodytattoo, it should then show your LewdMarks instead of the original.

if not needed you can uninstall lewdMarks, awesome Tattoos btw.

Hope this Helps.

• 1 month later...

I’m not sure if there’s an issue with the BSA file or what, but the marks were completely invisible for me with both RaceMenu and SlaveTats. Fixed by installing the older version of LewdMarks (pre 2.0) where the textures were provided as loose files, and then installed the newer version (post 2.0) below that so it would override. Marks show up no problem now. 

For those who are posting about the blue/purple skin issue. You didn’t install the mod correctly. That happens when the game can’t find the textures. Reinstall the mod and make sure you either choose all the options for SlaveTats or RaceMenu.